Started at the Theater

Story Info
First time with a man, started at the Adult Movie House.
1.1k words
4.29
25.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
isoro1
isoro1
26 Followers

This is a mostly true story, happened when I was in military stationed on Okinawa, Japan.

Had been there a few months, and like any other young man, had visited some of the bars, and had met up with a "lady of the night" a couple of times. One day while walking around the town, I discovered an "adult" movie house. Had some sexy pictures noting what was being shown, but they were all in Japanese, so I just passed on by.

A few weeks later, nothing to do on a day off, so I figure, why not check out the movies there, I had taken a Japanese language class at the USO, thought I could understand at least some of it.

I enter the theater, of course it is somewhat dark, notice where the restrooms are, and I go find a seat, there are about 15 or so other men watching the movie. I find a seat, about 6 rows from the back, the entire row was empty, I took a seat in the near the aisle. Japanese "adult" movies are censored, but there was a whole lot of T & A, and you knew what they were doing.

After about I was there for about 20 minutes, an older (50?) Japanese man came over and sat next to me, on my left, did not say a word. After a couple of minutes, the guy puts his hand on my thigh, which kind of surprised me, and I moved his hand away, again no words were spoken. Now of course, watching the movie, I am getting a bit aroused, when once again he puts his hand on my thigh. I'm not sure why, but I don't say anything, or move his hand. Slowly, his had moves up my thigh, I'm wearing shorts by the way, and one of his fingers goes under the shorts. Again, I don't say anything, or remove his hand. He then moves his hand up to my crotch, and gently gives my hardening cock a squeeze, oh it felt good! He continued to squeeze, and rub my now very erect cock, but was gentle about it. He then worked my zipper down, and took out my cock and started to slowly frig me. Oh my, it felt great! Still no words had passed between us.

I felt like I was close to cumming, so I removed his hand, zipped back up and headed to the restroom, I was beginning to get worried about what I was doing, I had never been with a man sexually before. I step up to the urinal, which was basically an open trough, take out my very hard cock, when the man who was sitting next to me, enters and stands next to me. He tells me, in English, that I have a nice looking cock, and he takes hold of it. He holds my cock and leads me to a stall with a door, without letting go of me, and I let him. Once in the stall he starts to really start frigging my cock, very quickly, and I shoot. Lots of cum spraying out of me, and he just continues to pump until every last drop is out. He then smiled, said thank you and walked away.

I was dumbfounded, didn't know what to do. So, I zipped back up and returned to my seat. Where that man went, I have no idea. There were a couple of movies, and about half way through the second one, I decided it was time to leave. Nobody else had come to sit next to me, and I was a bit relieved about that. As I was walking out the door, the man who had taken care of me in the restroom, came up behind me and said hello. We walked a bit together, and he asked if I would join him at a bar down the street for a beer. I'm still a bit leery, but what the hell, why not go for a beer.

We sit at a table together, sipping our beers, and we talk. He knows a little English, I know a little Japanese, so we get by. Just sort of a normal conversation, introducing ourselves to each other and things like that. We are just about to finish off the beer, he asked me if I would like to see his apartment, and I surprise myself and say yes. He tells me that he has much better movies that we can watch there than what was at the theater, not censored type.

We get to his apartment, which was about a 5 minute walk from the bar. Go into his apartment, tells me have a seat on his sofa, and gets us both a beer from his fridge. He puts on a video tape movie, and it certainly was not censored. The movie was basically a bi-sexual orgy flick! He is sitting next to me, and once again starts to squeeze my hardening cock through my shorts, and I'm enjoying it. He then brings me to his bedroom, and he asks to me to undress, and I do. I'm standing there, with a rock hard cock, and he is just standing there watching me. He tells me to lay down on the bed, and I do. He is still fully clothed by the way. He comes to the bed, and he puts his hands on my upper thigh, and slowly works his way up to my cock. He starts by giving my balls a gentle squeeze, and his is rubbing his finger up and down my cock. He rubs the head of my cock with his palm and continues to rub his fingers up and down. It's heavenly, the way he is making my cock feel. He then bends over and just licks the head of my cock. He again very gently starts to squeeze my balls, and licking my cock. He then just goes right down on it, taking it deep into his mouth. He is bobbing his head up and down, sucking my cock and giving it wonderful tongue action all at the same time. I explode, my cum shoots into his mouth, and he is swallowing every bit of it. He continues to suck, some cum is flowing out of his mouth, but he doesn't stop. He finally removes his mouth my cock, and licks the cum off his face. He tells me that he enjoys sucking American cock, and thanks me for letting him do it!

I get dressed, and shortly after that I leave. He says that he hopes to meet up with me again, but I never saw him again. I did go back to that movie house a few times, and actually met up with another man, but it was never as good as that first time.


isoro1
isoro1
26 Followers