All Comments on 'Started at the Theater'

by isoro1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768about 4 years ago

You could use a proofreader to check for mistakes, other than that I enjoyed your story. Cocksucking is my favorite topic but I see things from the point of view of the cocksucker. I love to be on my knees servicing a hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hidden pleasure

Your story reminds me of the time I was commuting home on the Rock Island train to Beverly in Chicago. I was reading a book when a gentleman sat in the outside seat next to me. After we departed the downtown station, he opened his newspaper and his right hand gently lands on my left thigh. It’s tight quarters and I’m engulfed in my book, so I don’t respond. I then feel his forefinger gently running along my thigh. Hmmmmmm. Then, his finger finds my cock. He moves it up and down, and now I have a nice hard on. No words are spoken; we don’t even look at each other. His hand is totally hidden under his newspaper. His stroking is becoming more serious, my cock growing ever harder. He senses that I’m enjoying the anonymous stroke. Now his finger reaches my zipper. He tries to unzip my trousers! Shall I let him? My breathing is becoming a bit ragged. I lift my hands holding my book in tacit approval. The train approaches 95th St,, my exit. Damn! Shall I continue to 99th St, or even 103rd St? I’m a bit flustered and engaged to be married, yet am totally enjoying the feeling. I stand up and excuse myself as I exit the train. As I walk along the station walkway, I notice the gentleman looking out the window. He’s gazing at me. And I back at him. Will we meet again on the Rock Island? That was 42 yrs ago. Never met the man to return the favor! The hidden pleasure was immense.

jehu47jehu47about 4 years ago
seductive

I like the way you wrote the story. Very seductive the way you unfolded the short plot.

oyster01oyster01about 1 month ago

I always find a total stranger being bold like that very erotic.

Leads to some really good sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userisoro1@isoro1
Widower, interested in both women & men, but lately more toward the guy. Not sure what it is, but doesn't seem like "cheating" when I'm with guy. Like to read the stories here. Even have tried to write a couple, which I hope y'all like.