Starting Anew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesRiver
JamesRiver
262 Followers

"I've wanted to do this for so long. I love you so, so much." She softly said. She began kissing the shaft, moving up to the head, then back down. After a few more passes, she took the head into her mouth.

There are certain types of blowjobs. There's the obligatory blowjob; which is when your partner feels it's their duty or they owe you. There's the mindless blowjob; where the giver has done it so often, they just go through the motions. There's the technical blowjob; these are focused on technique. Often good, but lacking emotion. What my mom gave me was the worshipful blowjob and it was the greatest of my life. Her heart and soul were focused 100% with pleasing me while, at the same time, expressing the deepest of loves. With her mouth and tongue, through my cock and balls, she wanted me to know how much she loved me, how deep her appreciation was for me and how devoted she would always be. I felt all those things and more with every slurp, suck and nibble.

I couldn't say how long it lasted. 2 minutes? 10? 20? All I know is I was in heaven. When I felt the cum rushing up my shaft, I shouted a warning. This only made her moan in anticipation. She drank my load down like it was the essence of life itself. My knees buckled and I fell to the floor before her. I held her in my arms, whispering "thank you, thank you" over and over again. Eventually, I turned my face to her neck and began kissing. I kissed across her throat and down. I suckled at her breast in the most tender of ways. She ran her hand through my hair and moaned "yes baby, yes" as I sucked and nibbled at her fat nipples.

After giving each magnificent tit the attention it deserved, I guided mom onto her back and pulled off her panties. With a hand behind each knee, I held her legs up and open, exposing her completely. I dove my tongue into her sopping crevasse, extending it as far as I could, then curling it back, getting the maximum taste of her womanhood as I could. I continued to lap into her. I then moved up to her clitty. I sucked and fluttered my tongue around it until it was literally quivering with explosive pleasure. I introduced my fingers into her as this clit teasing was going on. After that, it was mere moments before orgasmic jets of sweet juice began splashing on my face. She screamed my name and pulled my hair violently.

Once she had come down to the point of being a mass of quivering flesh, I began the slow trek of kisses up her body until we were eventually face-to-face. We kissed softly, expressing the tender side of the feeling between us. She ran a hand down my back and around to my never-softened cock.

"Put me inside you." I breathed into her ear. She nodded her head. We locked eyes as I slid into the passage from where I had emerged into this world. Our rhythm was slow and steady. Her pussy was still contracting from her previous orgasm. Eventually our coupling intensified until she came, bursting into tears at the intensity and beauty of the moment. I followed her orgasm with my own, never questioning for a moment whether it was ok to seed her depths.

As we laid together in post-orgasmic bliss, I knew I had some tough decisions to make. But for the moment, I closed my eyes and savored the pure joy of our entanglement.

JamesRiver
JamesRiver
262 Followers
12