Starting at the Breasts

Story Info
Fun starts around your breasts tonight.
1.3k words
4.06
14.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The touch of my fingers is not enough for you through your shirt. You whisper in my ear for me to venture below your clothing. I need no more encouragement than that. I begin to kiss your neck. My hands move down your body too, sliding gently under your shirt, gently touching your belly.

My fingers begin to wander around towards your back. I subtly pull you closer to me. Your breasts press gently against my chest. You look up at the ceiling, hoping that the easier access to your neck will urge me on. My fingers continue the journey across your back. I begin to undo your bra.

I am careful as I undo your bra. Maybe it is my lips against your neck, but it seems you are hoping for your bra to just come off quickly. I am taking my time. I enjoying kissing your neck. My lips begin to venture across your shoulders, as far as they can go without going under your shirt.

You finally feel your bra fall away. My hand quickly slips it out from under your shirt and returns to your back. My hands press a little harder against your back, pulling you just a little closer to me. The pace of my kisses quicken, though maybe you just imagine that is so.

My hands begin to venture back down your back, pulling you closer to me along the way. Your body is now pressed against mine. You can feel my muscles through my shirt. Your hands pull me closer to you. Not a spec of air is between us now, only our shirts. You desire the feeling of my body against yours. so badly

You feel a few of my fingers leave your body. The air around your back begins to flow. I slowly pull your shirt upwards. You have to pull away from me for a moment to let it skip upwards along your front. Now your belly is exposed. You want to feel my skin against yours. You take the opportunity to lift my shirt up. My chissled figure presses gently against you. The desire within you builds.

Our lips lock again. My hands slide under your shirt and lift it above your breasts. I cannot help but stare a moment at your amazing cleavage. You can feel me getting harder. Just the sight of your body urges me forward. At last your shirt leaves your body. Mine follows shortly. Now there is nothing seperating our bare skin.

I look once more into your eyes before plunging my mouth back to yours. Each of my hands slides quickly but gracefully up your stomach and underneath your breasts. I gently stroke your nipples with my thumbs, teasing you a little.

You begin to gasp a little in pleasure. I take the opportunity for my mouth to venture downwards. I quickly pass your neck. My lips press against your chest, though my pace downwards slows. My fingers dance around your nipples, seeming to avoid them a little. Obviously just teasing you. You can feel my hardness against your leg. Something in your mind can't decide which feeling you want more attention from.

My kisses slowly go further down your body until my face fits perfectly between your breasts. I turn my head to your right. You can feel my lips against the side of your breast. My hands join that side too. I gently push your nipple towards my mouth. You feel the tip of my tongue press against you. A pang of pleasure ripples around you. Your hand pushes my head forward, urging me on. Your deep breaths of joy make your chest move around. Keeping close to you is a little difficult.

The feeling of my tongue playing with your nipple seems to pulse around your body. You can nearly hear the beating of your heart. I certainly can. One of my hands leaves your body for a moment. You have but a second to think of where it is going before you feel it quickly slide down your pants. My finger slides against your clit. The earthquake of pleasure and suprise wracks your body.

Somewhere in your body, these waves of joy meet. You seem to lose control of yourself. You are not sure you want it anyway. I take the opportunity to venture my lips to your left. You do not gain any more control of yourself, but do you really want it anyway? My hand below your pants teases your clit. My fingers remain above your underwear, though you wish there would go underneath. Your legs begin to part a little, hoping that will urge my fingers deeper into you.

It seems your actions have achieved their goal. You feel my hand slide across your underwear just a little, pulling them to the side. My fingers now brush your clit without any obstruction. My mouth keeps playing with your nipple, though the pace now quickens a little. Despite the feelings flowing around you, you can't help but want more. You find your hands slipping under my belt and pulling my hips against you as best you can.

It is obvious my erection cannot get any harder. My desire for you is evident. Your hope for me is too.You try to remove my belt, though it is difficult with so many feelings running around your body. Eventually, my pants fall and my erection is easy to see. You try to look at my body a moment but the feeling of a finger sliding into your pussy makes it difficult. The wetness of your pussy makes it easy.

As I rub your G-Spot your moans of pleasure urge me on. I begin to kiss your neck again as your voice rings around the room. My other hand slides down your body and grasps your butt cheeks. I seem to pull my fingers a little deeper into you. You try to pull my boxers down. It is diffucult with all these feelings echoing around your body. Eventually they slide away. Now all you want is for me to remove your pants and slide myself into you.

It seems I am leaving you with this desire on purpose, teasing you a little further. You cannot take it any more, you try your best to remove your own pants to let me into you. You enjoy my wandering fingers, but you desire a little more.

After what seems like just a little too long I slide my fingers out of you and plunge myself into your soaking pussy. Another great pulse of pleassure travels all around your body. You loose what little control you had of your hands and just let me into you as far as I can go.

My hips push against yours, my shaft rubbing against you. Each thrust calls forth a moan of pleasure from your mouth. Each call you make quickens my pace just a little. Something within you wonders if you should not call at all for that reason. You can't help it though. You have little control over your body right now.

Your hands grip my butt, trying to push me into you. Your orgasmic joy makes any task you try difficult at best. I rush some fingers through your hair and grip just a little, pulling your head back a bit. I again kiss your neck. All these sensations rush around your body. Your yells keep me going. Each orgasm leaves me wanting more. I push as deep into you as I can go.

You see that I am trying to hold on to the load inside me. I want to explode for you, but I enjoy your pleasure so much. You motion to your breasts, hoping that I get the message. I continue thrusting myself into you, harder and harder. Until finally you know I cannot hold myself back. I pull my cock out of your body and explode all over your breasts. You hold my cum against you as my last drops fall onto your body.