A Gentle Tasting

Story Info
I am careful in how I bring pleasure to your clit.
1.1k words
3.94
6.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gently place my hand on your thigh as I sit down next to you. You let my hand wander across the top of your leg, gently drifting up and down, slowly caressing inside your thighs. I kiss your neck, gently, carefully, lightly reminding you how much you turn me on. You catch a glimpse of me shuffling myself a little closer towards you. You place your hand on my hip, gently pulling me a little towards you, suggesting that I touch you a little more.

The tips of my fingers gently brush the skin of your legs, slowly running up towards your pussy. You cannot help but yearn for more of my attention. You know you'll get it, but it is still utmost of the things you want. I gently touch your pussy as you try to slowly open your legs for me. I whisper in your ear, "May I please you?"

You hold my head against your neck, encouraging me forward. My fingers gently slide underneath your panties. You are already a little wet, yearning for my attention. You know you will get it, but the building up of the feeling within you still urges you forward. You feel the natural air drift around your pussy as I slowly pull your panties aside. My lips press gently once more against your neck.

You feel my hand go back along your leg. You don't want me to go further. You want my fingers back where they were. You try your best to direct my hand back. I know you cannot help but make your desires clear. My fingers grip your panties as I begin to pull them down your leg. You let my movement go ahead this time.

Your underwear seems to take it's time moving down your leg. You let them fall past your knee. You grab my hand just to make sure my fingers go back to where you want them. I am slow and I am gentle but the build-up within you stirs you forward. With my body pressed against your side you cannot help but feel the hardness in my pants against your body.

My kisses continue against your neck. I seem to be kissing you a little deeper. Maybe you are just wrapping your head around mine as much as you can, but it feels as though my lips are finding little corners of your bones. I gently caress the edge of your pussy, teasing you, almost taunting you. You hold my hand closely, directing me where you want me. It is difficult for me to resist you. My fingers want to feel your clit.

I gently feel your pussy beneath my finger. I love how wet you already are for me. I whisper in your ear how much I want to feel your pleasure under my finger. You let my fingers glide deeply between your legs. I am doing little but holding you, but the wave of desire seems to overtake you. You cannot help but hold me there a moment, making sure I know you want me there.

You feel me nibble at your ear, making feelings meet somewhere in your middle. My mouth opens a little more and grasps your neck between my lips, as if kissing you is all my mouth was ever for. I hear your little gasps of pleasure. You know I want to hear more. My fingers move again, grasping softly against your pussy, touching your clit and rubbing gently. I hold you so tightly in many different ways, but you cannot help but whimper of the feelings of me holding your pussy within my fingers.

You try your best to open your legs for me. It is a little difficult, seeing as how close I hold myself to you. As you try to let me further into you, it seems that you are simply giving control of your body over to me. You know I enjoy doing this to you, your pleasure is what I hope to hear.

My kisses continue, though they now travel slowly down your shoulders. I have to part away from you slightly to venture downward. This gives you the chance to open your legs a little more for me. I cannot help but slide my fingers into you as your knees part. You seem slowly to be overwhelmed by the waves of pleasure growing within you.

You hardly notice at first, but my mouth has found its way to your body, gently kissing your belly. My fingers still explore your pussy though my mouth is busy too. I kiss your belly gently. You catch yourself hoping that my head will replace my fingers, despite the feelings still wafting within you. Maybe if you ask me to, I will get there sooner. Maybe my tongue can soon replace my fingertips.

You cannot help but ask me for your request. You hope I do not mind the instructions, but you also hope I will follow them. After all, you can feel my breath gently brush past your wet pussy. You can feel my breath getting closer, closer. Surely, I cannot venture anywhere more without tasting your pussy. You feel a gentle touch of something on your clit; the subtle tip of my touch touches the edges of your pussy. You cannot help but feel a shockwave of fire along your body.

You feel the tip of my finger brush against your G-spot as my mouth embraces your pussy. I love the taste of you, and you know I want more. You are sure you can let me taste more of you. You are sure you have plenty to give me. You cannot help but hold my head against your pussy as my lips and tongue touch you gently. You cannot help but hold me there. You cannot help but need me there.

You can feel each breath against your pussy as it gets wetter. I taste each drop of your pleasure and enjoy every sample I get. You cannot help but grip my hair as you feel my pace quickening. You try and hold me where I am, but you know that your pleasure holds me there just fine. Each motion of my tongue builds your passion further. Your passion seems to fuel my desire for more of you, as if I desperately need to taste you.

You cannot help but let me taste you, fulfill my desire for you. You cannot help but let the feeling in you take over. You cannot help but let your pussy flow against my tongue. You cannot help but collapse as your orgasm crashes around my face.