Starting Down the Road of Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris shook her head meekly.

"Good."

"I'll tell you what, though," she added, "if you're unsure, I can get another opinion for you."

Chris' eyes widened in shock. "Whu... what do you mean? That won't be...", she started, but it was too late. Stacey was already poking her head out of the dressing room door, looking around. She spotted a nervous-looking man in probably his late 30s, trying to muddle out which lingerie to buy for his lady.

"Psssst!" Stacey hissed. "Excuse me? Sir?" The man quickly looked around, and seeing no one else, looked back at Stacey and pointed at himself quizzically.

"Yeah, you. C'mere!" Stacey whispered to him, gesturing for him to come over. The man approached the door of the fitting room nervously. Chris tapped Stacey on the shoulder and tried telling her that this was unnecessary, but Stacey hushed her with a dismissive gesture.

"What's your name?"

"Greg," the man answered, somewhat sheepishly. He expected that something good was about to happen, but was nervous about it. Even though his wife wasn't with him, he still feared getting in trouble.

"So Greg," Stacey started in, "I'm trying to help out a friend of mine. She's a bigger girl, but has some nice big jugs. I'm trying to convince her to move to a better type of bra than what she's been using. Could we get your opinion on how it looksss?"

Greg nodded and smiled. "Sure!" he exclaimed, perhaps a bit too loudly. He quick looked around to make sure no one else was watching what was going on.

"Stacey," Chris whispered again, "This really isn't..."; but Stacey was already leading Greg into the room. Chris quickly covered herself, one arm covering her breasts and the other trying to hide her belly.

Stacey gave Chris a disapproving look. She spoke to her with the tone of a disapproving parent. "Now, Christine Baker," she began sternly, as Chris jerked in shock at the mention of her full name, "how is Greg here supposed to give us an informed opinion if you're covering yourself?" Chris looked away and bit her lower lip. Greg looked at Stacey suspiciously for a moment. He was beginning to think that there was more going on here than meets the eye, something not entirely on the level, but rapidly decided that it was none of his business and that he would be best served by just going with the flow.

"I'm not going to tell you again," Stacey added pointedly. Chris sighed, eyes still closed and teeth clenched, and dropped her arms to her side. Greg smiled widely with excitement and her tits came into full display. Her nipples and areolae were erect and protruding happily. Even though Chris burned with embarrassment, the heat in her pussy was still noticeably growing.

"So, what do you think? Does this look work?" Stacey asked.

"Oh, it works," Greg said, nodding enthusiastically. "This is definitely a, uh, good look. Go with that style. Definitely." Greg tried shifting subtly in an effort to hide his growing erection.

"Do you think it gives enough support?" Stacey asked. "Here," she said, gesturing toward Chris' exposed breasts, "check for yourself." Chris went bright red, but was careful not to make any attempt to cover herself or move away. She could tell now that Stacey clearly meant business. Greg approached her and cupped his hands under her tits.

"How does that feel?" Stacey continued. "Good support and all?" Greg simply nodded and muttered "um-hmm" in response. His eyes were glued to her nipples. Chris could feel her pussy getting wet to the realization that here was a complete stranger cupping her for all intents and purposes bare tits. When Greg slid his hands up over the front of her tits, she inhaled quickly with surprise and held her breath. Greg gave both of her nipples a little tug and rolled them between his thumb and index finger. Chris could swear that she felt her clit twitch. She tilted her head and leaned herself back just a bit to make her tits protrude more, and began breathing again, noticeably harder than normal. For a brief moment, she hoped that this man would put his mouth on her tits and suck on her hard and needy nipples. She bit her bottom lip just a bit more intensely.

Stacey was watching this with great satisfaction. Chris' responses confirmed for her that being exposed made her both embarrassed and aroused.

"Okay, I think you've made my point," Stacey said, startling both Greg and Chris a bit. Greg quickly pulled his hands away from Chris and blushed just a bit. Chris tilted her head back and opened her eyes, at which point she caught Greg's gaze. They stared at each other for about 5 or 6 seconds, though it felt like several minutes to Chris. Here she was, staring into the eyes of a stranger who had just been feeling up her tits. Unlike with Carl at the pool, Chris was coerced, but not explicitly forced; she was vulnerable, yes, but not helpless. She could have resisted, but didn't. Now that she was looking at him, she couldn't help but notice that Greg was a reasonably handsome man, made a bit cute by his sudden mild embarrassment. His brown hair was exquisitely groomed, and the bit of stubble on his chin and jaw added just a hint of ruggedness to his generally professional look. Her reverie was broken by Stacey turning him around and beginning to lead him out of the dressing room.

"Thanks for your help," Stacey told him with a playful wink.

"Any time," Greg responded with a grin. "If you ever need my help again, I'd be happy to..." he began to add. Stacey lightly swatted him on the shoulder and chuckled.

"You'd better get back to picking out lingerie for your OWN girl," she told him, and Greg jerked a bit as if startled.

"Oh! Right." He blushed a bit more. "That. Right. I should, ah, be getting back to that."

"Bye, Greg! And thanks again." Stacey quickly elbowed Chris and raised an eyebrow at her. Chris caught the hint and sheepishly waved to him, though with a genuine smile.

"Yeah, um, bye Greg," she stumbled. Greg quickly waved back, glancing one more time at Chris' tits and protruding nipples.

Stacey shut the dressing room door and both her and Chris immediately broke into a brief fit of giggling.

"Sooooo?" Stacey asked. Chris just blushed and returned her gaze to the floor again. "I thought so," Stacey sneered triumphantly. "Not to worry, darling, there will be plenty more of THAT in your future." Chris just remained silent.

She removed the bra and Stacey took it, placing it in a pile with the others and the new, sexier panties that Stacey had picked out for her.

There was suddenly a light rapping on the door, though it was enough to make Chris jump. Immediately, she was concerned that they were about to get into trouble for their antics. Instead, they heard Greg from the other side of the door.

"Um, I was, uh, wondering..." he started. Stacey opened the door enough for Greg to poke his head back in. His eyes darted immediately back to Chris' still uncovered tits for a few seconds before he mustered the self-control to look her in the face.

"I was wondering... you look awfully familiar." Chris went white with fear at what could be coming next. Her stomach started fluttering.

"Did you ever, uh, date a guy named Jeff? Jeff Howard?" Chris felt like her stomach just dropped out of her body, and she felt suddenly cold and weak. After getting a nudge from Stacey, she answered.

"Yeah, uh, back in high school. Senior year. Just a... just a couple of months. Like two, maybe."

Greg's face lit up with glee. "That's my older brother!" he exclaimed. "When I saw your face, I thought I recognized you, but I wasn't sure. Wow, you've barely aged at all. Your face still looks almost the same as back then," he added. Chris blushed a little, cocked her head, and muttered a quiet thanks.

"I must have been just around 10, maybe 11 at the time. Just discovered that boobs were interesting, and my brother brings home this girlfriend with these great big ones." Chris blushed more, and vaguely remembered seeing Jeff's little brother spying on them while they were making out. "I remember after the two of you broke up he was so mad that he never got to see or touch your breasts. Cut off at first base, he said." Greg let out a quick but hearty laugh. "And here we are, like decades later, and I'M the one that gets them." Greg laughed again, and Stacey joined in.

"Wow. He's going to be so pissed." Chris' eyes widened in shock. She tried to object, but Greg was still going on. "Ha! I can finally put something over on HIM for a change." He laughed again. Then it dawned on him that he was there to buy something for his wife, and he broke from his enthusiasm.

"So. Anyway, I should, uh, probably be going," he said, gesturing towards the racks. He and Chris exchanged a quick nervous good-bye as he backed away (with an exuberant "Toodles!" from Stacey), and he returned to his shopping, though with an occasional glance back at the fitting room door just in case.

Stacey was grinning like the proverbial Cheshire Cat as she closed the door again, but Chris was mortified.

"Ohmygod he... he... RECOGNIZED me," she said, clearly flustered and waving her hands about erratically. Stacey patting her on the back and declaring that she hadn't expected something like that to happen so soon did not make Chris feel any better; quite the opposite, in fact. She started pacing around the fitting room, gesticulating and letting the ohmygods flow like a river. It took several minutes for her to calm down, and she nearly had begun hyperventilating in the meantime.

"Better now?" Stacey asked.

"What if... what if he...?" Chris stuttered, but she was unable to put her questions into words.

"What if he what?" Stacey asked. "Tells his brother? Tells someone else?" Chris nodded vigorously. "Well, you'll cross that bridge if you get to it," she told Chris with clear finality.

"He knows my NAME!" Chris exclaimed through gritted teeth, doing her best to keep her voice down. "You said my name!"

"Well," said Stacey matter-of-factly, "perhaps in the future you'll be more cooperative. Now that you know there's... consequences." Chris instantly deflated and dipped her head in shame. "Besides, I'm pretty sure that turns you on, doesn't it?" Stacey winked at her.

"What? No!" Chris objected; but the feeling of nervous excitement coursing through her body said otherwise. Stacey smirked at her and pinched one of her still erect nipples.

"Liar."

12