All Comments on 'Starting Forever'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Wonderful story!

5

Bronco56Bronco563 months ago

I enjoyed your story. Being from automotive manufacturing and from Illinois I thought your story interesting, add a beautiful romance and your story becomes a fantastic tale.

5stars

ag2507ag25073 months ago

I bet you wrote all that to get in that last(ish) line: Just like an engineer. You can't measure anything right."

Actually a good place to stop!

reader1000reader10003 months ago

Once again, superb. Strong backstories, good plot with excellent character development. Technical where needed, but also human emotions. Wholly believable as always. That your stories consistently maintain this level of excellence makes me always look forward to reading each as they come out. You never fail to satisfy my expectation and high standards . Thank you for your time and effort and consistent quality results.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed3 months ago

Another excellent story from beginning to end.

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

cute love story

goodshoes2goodshoes23 months ago

Just plain cute and enjoyable reading like so many of your other stories. 5 stars and a hearty thank you. Plus it is a pickup for me today as I am staring out my window at a snowfall that is not welcomed. (South shore of Long Island, New York).

G5902G59023 months ago

Thank you for sharing another sweet and wonderful story!!!

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19553 months ago

Very well told. Thank you. 5 stars.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u3 months ago

Another story that resonates with me. As a technician in mechanical engineering too many Bart's get to middle management. There is a need for more Jeff's and Teresa's and no Bart's :)

Well constructed story, cheers, Andy

BlueFox007BlueFox0073 months ago

Wow! Wonderful story, interesting people, beautiful romance. Thank you.

5*

A_BierceA_Bierce3 months ago

Technically, near-perfect. Emotionally, lose the near-.

alexetlaurealexetlaure3 months ago

Beautiful, like all your stories 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oatttta the paaaark! Searching for ronde stories is always rewarding! Wonderful romance, and as usual, well researched and presented. 5* of course.

FlamethrowFlamethrow3 months ago

A seriously lovely story with all the right buttons pushed.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very good story

funperson969funperson9693 months ago

Pity five stars is the limit. Great story, well written! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Every man dreams of a good woman who somehow appears in his life, and that theme was fulfilled grandly. We guys are mostly blind, and this engineer demonstrated it. BIG kudos to his dad or raising and guiding him. That's what responsible parenting is about. Keep it up. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

loved the comment on the ring about an engineer not getting the size right. A common complaint from mechanics and techs is that engineers don't have to fix the machines, cars, tractors, etc. It often seems like the difficulty was engineered in from the start and could have been made a lot easier. Great story.

muskyboymuskyboy3 months ago

Nailed it, 5/5! Thanks for this story.

stewartbstewartb3 months ago

A very enjoyable read !

MysticMysteryMysticMystery3 months ago

Wonderful story, thanks for sharing it with us. 5*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

Overplayed the technician versus engineer strata a bit, but great story! (I’m one of those engineers in manufacturing-LOL) 4.7*

t8ntliklyt8ntlikly3 months ago

Ahhhhh.....5 tissues

OvercriticalOvercritical3 months ago

I don't know how this author develops expertise in so many different areas and makes it sound like he's been working in that area for a couple of decades, but it sure works. The story itself is a little bit of Fantasyland, but that's what Literotica is all about so the "they lived happily for ever after" ending is OK with me. 5*

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft3 months ago

Great story. IMHO there are few things sexier than a smart woman. 5*

J6480J64803 months ago

Yet again research was impeccable and the story has credibility to those of us that worked for/with the prats who put tickets on themselves (Australian slang) the got stood up. BTW, sure you're an author not a code cutter?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now3 months ago

Very well done!

Loved it!

AlluredAllured3 months ago

Great story!!!

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood3 months ago

Once again, you show a gift for presenting technical or historical information in such a way it is informative and entertaining. A beautiful story and well written. Totally agree with naughtyandy4u there are too many "Barts" in the work force regardless of the industry.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A solid 5.

GardenshedGardenshed3 months ago

Great story, thanks for writing.

BabalooieBabalooie3 months ago

Well done. Five big ones.

FandeborisFandeboris3 months ago

There are too many Bart’s in this world. I worked as a tech to get through college. Later I became an engineer. I never forgot what is was like to be a tech. You were spot on to a lot of things in industry today. One of the biggest things are people, judged on the piece of paper they bring to the workplace, not for what they know. Sorry, I’ll get off my soapbox. The story was great. Teresa was a perfect tech. I would loved to have her work with me. Her barbs were a little close to home too. 😊

5 stars and thanks for the memories.

olddave51olddave513 months ago

Fantastic, great happy ever after, plan Jane was really a beauty, the sex was not over the top. The only thing missing was being able to see Bart leave the building!

Maybe a continuation with a wedding, kids, and more advancement.

If you have a muse give her an extra kiss.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mr. engineer is going to put a bun in Mrs. Technician's oven..., and she's be daddy's partner. Her name is mommy! Wonderful, 10 stars!

PhredDaggPhredDagg3 months ago

WELL DONE. LOVED the story. Now I want Morrrr.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfox3 months ago

Loved the story. I concur 100% with the statement Fandeboris left 8 days ago. Been there done that. Techs do all the hard work and keep things running just like Nco's keep the military running. Thanks for the great story. 5*****

shadrachtshadracht3 months ago

That was sweet and realistic. No supermodels and twelve inch dicks. Just people who looked and felt real, involved in a romance that feels like it could happen everyday. It's easy to write fantasies. It's hard to write reality and have it feel as good as this 5*

WilCox49WilCox493 months ago

Very nice story. I agree with several of the more recent comments, especially shadracht's ("1 day ago" it says). The people were pretty realistic--except that when Teresa showed up for the funeral, Jeff probably should have figured out she was interested in him. I'll send one other thing as private feedback.

.

Thanks for writing and posting. Somehow I can't read as fast as you write them.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

touching and inspiring,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...