Starting Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sat down and then rolled onto her back, Jeff sat down beside her and picked up the waistband of her panties. Teresa lifted her hips and he slipped them down her thighs and then off her feet. He stroked back up her inner thigh until his fingertips found the soft, dark-brown hair that covered her mound. Teresa caught her breath when he stroked those crinkled curls, then reached for him.

Their kiss was short this time. Jeff eased back and then nibbled down Teresa's cheek and neck until he reached the swell of her breasts. Teresa felt his lips moving lower, then lower still. Her nipples rose in anticipation, but Jeff only kissed and nibbled around the right one, then down the side of her firm breast until he reached the underside. She felt her nipples grow a little more when he kissed the wrinkles left by her bra band.

Waiting for what she knew would happen was an exquisite torture for her. The little waves of sensation caused by his moving lips raced from her breast to her core and tightened it a little.

Jeff nibbled up over her breast to her nipple bed then. Teresa moaned as his tongue licked the tip of her nipple, then moaned again as Jeff closed his lips around it and sucked gently.

Jeff was trying to go slowly when Teresa felt down his belly until she found his rigid cock again. Her soft fingers made him jerk at the first touch, then sigh as she began slowly stroking his shaft. He lightly pinched the nipple in his mouth and then shuddered as Teresa's loud moan and her stroking hand made him catch his breath.

He wanted to go slow for her sake, but Teresa was making that very difficult. He couldn't ignore the fingertip stroking his cock head or the little moans and the way she caught her breath when he sucked gently at her other nipple. He was trying to keep himself calm when Teresa gently moved his hand that had been caressing her breast down to her thighs.

He found her lips to be full and soft as he stroked them with a fingertip. Teresa sighed and opened her thighs wide for him, then jerked as his fingertip slipped between her lips.

She was a little wet already, so Jeff moved his fingertip lower, then lower still until he felt the folds of her entrance. Teresa gasped as his finger slid inside her and then began stroking his cock a little faster.

She was a snug fit on his finger, so Jeff didn't try a second. Instead, he stroked his finger out, then up between her lips to the spot where her inner lips joined. He felt a very small bump there under the skin, and made a few strokes beside it. Teresa gasped at the first stroke, then moaned at the second. Her hips rocked up a little at the third.

For a while, Jeff continued to use just one fingertip to penetrate Teresa, then slide it up to the top of her slit. With each stroke, her hips rocked a little more and a little later, her gasps became panting breaths. After one of those strokes, Teresa moved her hand from his cock, put it around his back, and murmured, "I want you".

Jeff entered her slowly, just easing his cock inside her until he felt a little resistance. He pulled back out, then pushed in again. On the third such stroke, Teresa gasped as his cock slipped past that resistance and then deep inside her.

Her mind was already reeling with the sensations that raced from every place Jeff touched her and tightened her tummy. When his cock sank slowly into her depths, she groaned and arched into it. The first time for her had been pain and a feeling of being cheated because the guy hadn't waited. This time was more than she'd imagined, and those sensations kept causing contractions in her core until she couldn't control her body.

Jeff was also having difficulty controlling himself. The other two women he'd been with had been OK, but they hadn't been like this. It seemed to him that no matter where he touched Teresa, he'd hear her catch her breath or moan, and he'd feel a tightening around his cock. All that was taking away his ability to go slow. He felt the need to stroke faster and faster until he couldn't hold back. It was taking all his control not to do so.

Teresa felt each stroke of Jeff's cock, and each stroke caused her to involuntarily move her hips up. That caused his cock to slip a little deeper inside her and set of another little contraction. It also caused her to breathe faster and faster until she was gasping as each stroke ended deep inside her body and then taking panting breaths as Jeff pulled back out.

She wasn't aware of wrapping her arms around Jeff's back and pulling him down on top of her, nor was she aware of beginning to arch her back with each stroke. She was lost in the sensations that raced through her body to explode in her mind.

Jeff was nearly to the point of losing it when Teresa gasped and arched high off the bed. She hung there and shuddered for a moment, then fell back down to the mattress. Jeff followed her, though his cock slipped almost all the way out. He made another stroke and Teresa arched up again. This time, she didn't fall back down to the bed. Jeff felt her fingernails dig into his back, then heard her cry out. The rapid rocking of her hips took him the rest of the way. He groaned as his cock spurted, then spurted again, then again.

Teresa hovered over the bed, still shaking, for a few seconds, then eased back down and pulled Jeff down with her. She nestled her cheek beside his and whispered, "I love you." Jeff raised up, kissed Teresa on the forehead, and whispered, "I love you too".

}|{

The next morning, they were lying in each other's arms after making love again when Jeff's cell phone buzzed. He opened the case and saw the number of the only person other than his mother and Teresa he'd given his cell number too. It was the Personnel Manager at Rilson. He tapped the "connect" icon and said "Jeff Waters".

Harry sounded worried.

"Jeff, I learned last night from Bart that you resigned and he told me why. He can't make a demand of you like that. I know it's Saturday, but could you come in today and talk with us? We really need you."

Jeff smiled to himself. He could imagine Bart standing there sputtering and cursing when Harry told him he couldn't do what he'd done. He could also imagine Bart sitting there beside Harry and frowning at the suggestion he might have to take back his threat.

"Well, Harry, I don't think talking will fix anything. No matter what you or I told Bart, he'll still be an asshole, and as soon as I came back, he'll just start in again. If not me, he'll be after Teresa. Besides, I think I'm ready for a change."

Just then, Teresa touched Jeff on the arm. When he looked at her, she whispered, "What's going on?"

Jeff covered the bottom of his phone with his hand. "I'll tell you later." Then he spoke into his phone again.

"What was that you said, Harry?"

"I said Bart can't do that to either of you anymore. He's no longer an employee of Rilson Gear. What John and I were thinking is you might like his job. John's here with me if you'd like to hear it from him directly."

John Russell was the plant manager, so Jeff knew something serious must be going on.

"Harry, what's really going on here? You wouldn't can Bart over something like this, and you wouldn't offer me his job unless you were in trouble somehow."

"Well, let's just say this isn't the only time Bart's overstepped. I'm not at liberty to give you the details, but I've had other complaints about how he treats his employees. I called John right after I found out you'd resigned and told him why. He said he was done putting up with that sort of thing from Bart. He called Bart this morning and told him he was needed at the plant. Half an hour later Bart's badge was on my desk and he was walking out the door with his stuff in a box.

"As you've guessed, there is something else. We've landed a contract for a new seat adjuster and we'll need a new assembly line. The timing is pretty tight, and John thought you were probably the only one who could bring the project in on time."

Jeff had to smile.

"So that's the real reason. I get it now. What about Teresa? The technicians work for the Engineering Manager, but if we're seeing each other, that won't jive with company rules."

"John and I have discussed that. One of the complaints I received was from the technicians. They said Bart was trying to take credit for getting that line up and running when in fact, it was Teresa who did it. When we asked him, he said he only let her because you recommended her and said he could have done better if he'd done it himself. The technician's complaint said he was just in the way until Teresa set him straight. As you know, we try to reward good performance, so we thought of promoting her to an engineer. Like you say, that wouldn't work if you were her manager.

"I proposed a suggestion one of the technicians made, and John accepted it. The suggestion was that we form a separate department for the technicians. It makes some sense because they work for Manufacturing and Facilities as well as for Engineering."

"So, Teresa wouldn't be working for me. Who would she be working for?"

"The technician who made the proposal asked if Teresa could manage the new department if we formed one. We aren't authorized by our parent company to create another manager's position, but John is hoping Teresa might want the job of supervisor of the new department. We can't make her a manager anyway because she doesn't have enough experience, but she'd be the manager in all respects except title and she'd report directly to the manufacturing manager. We'd give her a significant salary increase obviously. Why don't you both of you come in to talk about this?"

"I'll have to talk to Teresa first and get back to you."

"That's fine. We know it's a big decision for both of you. John and I hope you'll join our team again."

Jeff touched the "end call" icon and closed his phone, then turned to Teresa.

"They want me to come back. They fired Bart and they want me to take his job."

"Then I'll have to get a different job too. They won't let me work for you if we're seeing each other."

Jeff smiled.

"Well, they have a plan for that. The other technicians suggested there should be a department just for technicians. They also told Harry about Bart trying to take he credit for getting that line up and running when they knew it was you. Harry said they'd like to offer you the job of supervisor of the new department. They can't hire another manager, but you'd be the manager except for the title and you'd report directly to John."

Teresa had put her hand on her breasts after his last statement.

"Me...supervising other technicians?"

"Isn't that what you did while I was gone?"

"Yes, but Bart couldn't do it and somebody had to."

Jeff smiled.

"John knows that. That's why he wants to make it official."

"What do you think?"

"The engineer in me thinks it's a great opportunity for you and one you deserve. The man in me thinks if it means we can keep seeing each other, it's a great opportunity for me."

"So you think we should go talk to them?"

Jeff shrugged.

"We can always say no, can't we? I do mean we by that. If you're not part of the deal, neither am I."

}|{

It took a lot of work including some Saturdays and Sundays, but the new line was finished on time and the customer was pleased by both Rilson's quick response as well as the quality of the product. Jeff called all the engineers and technicians together the morning after the customer left. His speech was short and to the point.

"I have to thank each and every one of you for all the effort you gave this project. I know a lot of you thought it was an impossible task, but you still rolled up your sleeves and gave it all you had. I'm so proud of all of you, each and every one of you. It doesn't matter how much you did even if it was just chipping in a few hours after you finished your other jobs. What matters is you did it and you did it as well as you could.

"That's what makes a great team, and it's been a real thrill to see this team in action. There will be soft drinks and sandwiches for you in the engineering office today so come have some. I'll have the same thing in the breakroom for the off shifts as well. I know it's not much, but maybe it'll show you that Rilson and I are really thankful for your efforts."

That night as Jeff drove them to Teresa's apartment, she stroked his arm.

"You made quite an impression today, did you know that?"

"All I did was say thank you for what they did."

"Yes, but do you ever remember Bart saying anything like that to even one engineer let alone any technician? Would he ever have spent the money for sandwiches and soft drinks for both departments?"

Jeff thought for a minute.

"No, I guess not."

"Well, from what I heard after the meeting, you can ask them to do anything now, and they'll bend over backwards to get it done. My techs are the same way. They asked me if you really meant what you said. I told them you weren't like Bart and that you'd never say something you didn't mean."

"Well, that makes me feel better. I pushed you and your people pretty hard once we had parts and could start construction."

"Yes, you did, but you always asked. You never told us to do anything. That's what makes the difference."

"That makes me feel really good. I owe you and your people a lot now. It's one thing to sit at a desk and design something. It's another to put all the parts together and have it work. That's just as hard if not harder."

"You won't have many problems with my people from now on. You might have a problem with me, though."

"Oh, how so?"

Teresa giggled.

"You were so involved in that project you probably didn't realize you've been neglecting me. I'm sort of put out by that, and I expect you to make it up to me."

"Yeah, I was, and I'm sorry. What do I have to do to make it up to you?"

"Take me to get a pizza first. Then take me back to my apartment and make love to me until I tell you to stop. Think you could handle that?"

Jeff glanced at Teresa and smiled.

"Well, I don't know. What would you say to going to my apartment instead?"

"I suppose we could do that."

"How about you going to my apartment and not leaving."

"Not leaving? You mean like move in with you?"

Jeff pulled into an empty bank lot and stopped his car. He fished in his pocket, and pulled out a tiny box.

"Not just move in. Teresa, this isn't very romantic and I was going to wait until tonight, but I've thought about this for a week and I can't wait."

Jeff opened the box and took out a gold ring with a large diamond in the center and two smaller ones on the side. He picked up Teresa's hand and held up the ring.

"I need you Teresa. I need you to be with me every day and every night. I go nuts at home when I'm by myself. I want it to be forever if you'll accept."

Teresa smiled.

"An engineer would want to marry a technician?"

"If I loved her I would, and I love you more than anything."

Teresa nodded because she had tears in her eyes and couldn't say anything. When Jeff slipped the ring on her finger, it was too big. Teresa laughed even though she was still crying.

"Just like an engineer. You can't measure anything right."

"I guess we'll have to get it re-sized."

Teresa leaned over as far as the seat belt would let her, put her arms around his neck and kissed him, then put her cheek against his.

"We can do that tomorrow. Tonight, I just want to start forever."