Starting from Scratch Ep. 004: TALKWARD!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Still feeling sexy Dakota chose a high hemmed purple t-shirt with of all things the Kool-Aid Man on the chest. Her tummy revealed, she went with low cut jeans that barely hugged her hips. Her G-string panties could be seen with the micro thin straps outside as well as above her waist. Appearing much younger than she really was, her back pants pockets had jeweled rhinestone patterns. Cutesy for certain. She was ready for her day to begin. As long as her mother didn't make her change, she would be good. Hiding out in her bedroom was in her best interest.

Ten minutes prior, Sable put her hair up in pigtails just to make her mom happy. Before ditching her white and blue pajamas promoting the Disney movie Frozen, she paused pinching her waistband. Staring at her curtains she had to know if Travis was still walking in his boxers. Peeking out she spotted him looking into his periscope primed at their new neighbors. Pouting she felt obligated to stop him. Opening her curtains abruptly it was obvious that Travis noticed, twirling his periscope in Sable's direction. "Oh my God! He's watching me." Holding her heart, she stepped aside to avoid being seen then thought about his curiosity. "Should I?"

She wasn't certain if her move was smart, but she found herself unable to resist. Stepping back in front of the window she dropped her pajama bottoms and walked about a bit as if she didn't see him. Wearing her own blue G-string he could see even more cheekage than her bikini revealed yesterday. Unable to see his reaction she pouted. "Darn it!" Easing out of view for a moment she chose to peek from the side of the window, there he was still looking her direction. Seeing him at an angle she dropped her jaw, "Oh my gosh! I think he's... doing what he did outside yesterday."

In her naïve mentality Sable McKellen had no clue what masturbating even was. With only sex education at school being her sole knowledge of the simplest thing as anatomy and reproductive organs she just found him intriguing, even if he was "Ewwww!" Not so much but telling her sister that was not going to happen. "He's kind of cute in boxers. Should I... show off more?" Temptation was just too great. Parading around in front of her window to garner her courage Sable whipped off her Elsa T-shirt and cast it to the floor. She was topless, never wearing a bra to bed at night. In reality she rarely wore panties to bed, but for some reason she did last night.

"I wish I could see if he was still watching me." She finally dared to face the window, if he was looking, he could see her perky breasts. Acting as if she was clueless, she toyed with the curtain and tried to mask her knowledge of his zooming in on her. There he was, jerking off with his knuckles in the way of..."Nooo! He's looking next door again. No fair!"

In a huff Sable closed her curtain and got dressed. Being more modest than her sister she wore a royal blue bra with a matching blue shirt that was baggy and dangling off of one shoulder, black jeans with the knees ripped out seemed in fashion, more threaded areas went up her thighs but in a tasteful manner. Bummed out once she was fully dressed, she took one last look at Travis parting her curtain. Catching him at just the perfect moment she witnessed her first ejaculation, even in the distance she knew he was shooting. "Whoooooooooaaaaa!" She knew that secret was going to be kept. She didn't want him to get into trouble, nor did she want her dad to spank her for being a peeping Thomasina. Unlike Dakota she preferred not getting her ass on fire.

Hearing bedroom doors opening up Sable swiftly grabbed a pair of socks from her dresser. Hearing a knock, she sat on her bed to put the socks on, "Come in." As the door opened up both of her parents ducked their heads inside, both fully dressed. "Hi. You look nice mom."

"Thank you, Sweetie." She wore a white button-down shirt with only the arms and shoulders in sight, cloaked in by a wraparound navy-blue button-down dress that covered her chest completely, leading down to her skirt ending three inches above the knees. Six off tan buttons held the wrap around her. "Listen, we've been talking. I'm alright you not going to school today. You don't have to clean the house either. Tonight, we're going to grill out over at Piper's so you can finally meet her... under better circumstances."

"Cool! Mom? You... don't have to tell us about yesterday, we shouldn't have been snooping. I... guess we just don't understand how you and daddy can be... well... not fighting over that."

"Oh, I took my frustrations out on your mother a bit ago."

"I thought I heard you spank mom." She spoke out of turn then flared her eyes at her mistake.

"Ah! You heard that." Henry winked at Josie.

"Yes, I deserved it. Your Father took me into the bathroom to finish. We wondered if you two heard anything."

"Yeah, shower running probably masked the other spanks." He smirked.

"I'm going to be standing all day teaching thanks to your father."

"I'm not going to apologize Sable." Henry pointed sternly, "Honestly, I still planned on a second spanking because you two continued to get nosey."

"Should I pull my pants down?" Sable whimpered, standing up to unfasten her jeans. Henry could see her blue G-string beneath.

"Nope! Keep your pants on. We'll talk more later. Your mother and I are going for coffee before she run out of time. I'll be back around 1:00, unless anything holds me up. Call me if you need anything."

"We will. Thanks for letting us stay home. Can we... visit Miss Cherry?"

"Better not. She knows what you two witnessed, let's not put her into a situation that we should discuss as a family first. Alright?" Josie prompted moving in to caress her daughter's cheek, "I love you. Behave yourselves."

"I was hoping we could swim in her pool is all."

"I'm sure she would let you, maybe this evening or on Saturday?"

"Dakota and I have plans with Andrea on Saturday."

"Right." Josie eyes Henry for advice, "Why don't we skip coffee Henry. Can you go talk to Piper real fast and see what she thinks? We really should have shared cell numbers."

"I'll get her digits and text them to you." He nods, "Nobody goes next door until I give you permission. Understood?" Turning in the doorway he runs dead into Dakota colliding chest to face. "Didn't see you there Punky." He grips her shoulders then guides her back, looking down to see if she was okay. Her puppy dog eyes made him swallow dryly. Without even thinking about it he scanned her body as if he might Josie. "What's this about?" He pinched her G-string straps riding over her lowcut jeans, not realizing that his tugging them upwards sank her patch deep into her vagina. Eyes flared and danced before his gaze. She feigned a blush and squirmed a bit until he released them to snap her hips. That little bit made her crazy inside horny.

"I'm covered daddy."

"Whatever! I'm just not used to seeing you girls so grown up. Does Kool-Aid Man really match with jeans so low?"

"She's fine Henry." Josie joined him at the door. Mothers always defended their daughters when it came to clothing.

"I don't want to go change."

"I'll get over it. More tummy than necessary is all I'm saying." He guided her aside then stepped back into the hallway to head downstairs. Dakota shyly thanked her mother for coming to her rescue. Josie eying the straps scowled, "First time I've seen you show off your undies like this. Trying to impress someone?"

"Probably, Travis." Sable stepped in and razzed her sister. In reality it was Sable that liked the boy.

"Please tell me that's not the case." Josie grinned.

"Not even. Ewwww!"

"I'm hearing this ewwww an awful lot these days."

"I just... want to dress more like... well... a woman."

"I hate to tell you this sweetheart. Kool-Aid Man is not the way to reach that goal." Twisting her in step Josie whispered, "Go to my closet and look for a burgundy halter top, it's lowcut. Belly will show just as much as you have now."

"The one that shows your cleavage off?" Dakota recalled it, her jaw dropping.

"That's the one."

"My... boobies will..." Thinking more about it she smiles, "Yay, mom!" Sable joining her sister they pilfered Josie's walk-in closet. Josie sighed knowing she was probably encouraging her daughters more than she should. Under her breath Josie hissed, "Dammit, Piper." Off to work she went, triggering her garage door with a key programmed for more than just her vehicles ignition. Stepping into the garage from the mudroom Josie climbed into her crimson Mazda CX-30 SUV and backed out slowly. Just outside the garage door she stops and hugs her steering wheel.

"Why do I feel like our family is evolving way too quickly? How do I tell Henry about the other affairs, especially..." She closes her eyes not even wanting to mention his brother William out loud. It was only once, but still it was her darkest moment. "I don't deserve you Henry, really I don't." That remark made her weep. She would dry her eyes driving across town. It was going to be an emotional day.

********

Next door...

Piper Cherry woke up yawning, stretching vividly in her sheer black nightie. She had actually slept on her sofa all night long, not even waking up to go pee. That hit home the second she relaxed to scan her home to see it finally feel blessed with furnishings. Hopping up she starts to shuffle to the little girl's room when she hears her front door open, a light knock respecting her intrusion.

"You up Piper?"

"Henry? Yes, follow me to the bathroom. Gotta potty." She quivered holding her bladder in a troubled dance. Racing into her bathroom she peeled her panties to her knees and squatted. Hearing her tinkle as he made his way to her bathroom door Henry peeked around the corner to see her head tilted back from relief.

"Morning."

"I love your accent, Henry. I just now noticed it. I have yet to hear you say Y'all though."

"Not all of we Tennessee boys say Y'all." He chuckles. "You just wake up?"

"Three minutes before you walked in."

"You sleep on that mattress?" He eyed the unmade bed stained everywhere.

"No. I fell out on the couch. I'm going to go buy a new mattress later."

"Just clean this one. It looks brand new; besides it's going to get ruined again, I'm sure."

"Help me at least turn it over?"

"I can do that. Gotta hurry though, I have a meeting with my employers to pass off my game episodes."

"That's right, you make video games. What kind?" She wipes herself with a wet wipe she had unpacked before bed. Standing she pulls her thong up and washes her hands.

"Well, I design two different games. One is a World War 2 video game called Mein Fury. I won't bore you about senseless killing." Hearing him she lowers her eyes thinking of her ex-husband Davon Liberty and his own senseless taking of a human life. A random emotion she brightens up so as not to make him question her.

"And the other game?"

"Well, it's an adult sex game if I'm being honest. It's called Frisque. It's about..." He freezes in thought and expresses a realization, "Holy cow! It's about... you. I never thought about it until now. The main character Emma moved into a neighborhood like ours and makes her rounds to all of the neighbors, fucking everybody, but with plot."

"Intriguing." She grins sheepishly, "I like the name Emma. I'll have to get my internet turned on so I can play your game and see what type of mischief you get her... me into."

"Oh, now that I've connected the dots, I'm going to really put you through all the bells and whistles." He chuckled. "Anyways, Josie wanted me to come talk to you before I left home. We allowed the twins to stay home again today. Josie had to go to work though. The girls asked if they could come over and swim in your pool. We are a little leery of that after what they saw yesterday, so we wanted to run it by you. Neither of us want to put you on the spot trying to explain everything without us being here to back you up."

"Sure! Have them drop by around 11:00, I need to get cleaned up and unpack a few things. I still need to call for groceries too."

"I could probably stop and pick a few things up for grilling out tonight." They set about turning her mattress over, frowning at the odor of sex on the flipside. "I'll buy some Febreze too."

"You don't need to do that Henry. Instead of calling for a delivery I'll just get dressed and go buy groceries myself. I really could use some fresh air. Maybe I'll take the girls with me?"

"Uhhh? Yeah, I guess you could. I can't imagine anyone giving them hell for skipping school. There's a Piggly Wiggly over on Dickerson, the girls can get you there easy enough."

"Dickerson? There's a dick on every corner." She giggles.

"Sad but true." He looks at his wristwatch, "I really need to go. Oh! Josie wanted to get your phone number."

"Absolutely, give me your number I'll call you and you can save it, pass it on to the hottie."

A swift relay after following her back to the living room to locate her cell she calls. He saves and resends the number to Josie via text message. "Good deal. I'll be home around 1:00, possibly after, I need to run a few errands too. If the girls become a burden just send them home, I'll deal with them when I get back."

"No burden. I owe it to them after they missed school to help me yesterday, only to not help because of our antics."

"They're still young at heart and naïve, so if you don't mind... try not to... you know..."

"Do I? Are you asking me to behave Henry?"

"Just a tad. I have yet to see you wear clothing. Nighties and panties do not count."

"Well, fair warning my handsome neighbor stud, I'm not changing who I am for anyone. So, while I won't go out of my way to impression your kids, I'm not going to hide either."

"Had a hunch you would go that route. Just... try not to influence them too heavily... all I ask."

"I'll take it under advisement." She winks at him, "Do I need charcoal for the grill? Dav... my ex did all the grilling."

"It's gas so no, do you know if the tank is full? Dave, huh?"

"Something like that."

"Let me check the tank real fast." He turns away and walks to the French doors leading to the pool. Stepping out she follows him pretty as you please, tits bobbing with each step, only her nipples were hanging on to the nightie for dear life. Bending down to check the tanks screwed in gauge he concluded there was enough to get through the grilling out later tonight. "Little under half full. That's probably enough. If not my grill has a full tank, I can switch the tanks out."

While he wasn't looking, she noted Travis next door spying on them yet again. Blowing him a kiss Piper fluttered her fingertips to say good morning. She was shameless. Switching attentions as soon as Henry stood up, he found Piper right behind him up close and personal. He had to throw his hands in front of him to keep her at bay. Grinning sheepishly, she merely steps forward and plants her breasts directly into his defensive grasp. "Tank it is."

"What?"

"You convinced me to wear a tank top today." She giggled then let his sexual tension wane by retreating and wiggling back toward her French doors. He had to growl at the heart shaped ass with some fluff in its perfection. It was hard for him to imagine that he had fucked such a hot piece of ass. Not that his wife wasn't a hot number herself. Knowing he had an unlimited source to both he sighed. For a rare moment he wondered just why Josie felt the need to play around. It wasn't like they didn't engage in sex fairly often, they did, that and he was well endowed so even that couldn't be the real issue. Maybe it was just the need for variety to spice things up, that and her nympho tendencies returning in full force. As a teenager Josie was quite the whore. Their talk last night although informative, even she spoke of skeletons. There was certainly more to discuss.

Following Piper indoors he slid the glass door shut behind him. Watching her strip out of her nightie as if she were all alone, she turned to face him, of course he went straight for those magnificent melons, eye contact with them that is. Feeling evil she palmed the underside of her chest and tossed her tits about for his amusement, and hers. "Sure, you don't have time to titty fuck the ladies?"

"I wish. My story editor and I need to go over new plotlines, Amanda's a stickler for detail. The visuals I put into the last episode was hot as hell, so the gamers out there are going to be jerking all the way to their ATMs to buy more hours on it."

"I'm intrigued. You will have to show me your work, especially now that you say I'm your role model. We should work on some storylines together; I'll roleplay them for accuracy." She lifts her right tit and sucks her nipple just to taunt him.

"Sounds great. Ummm! Do me a favor, don't mention that game to my daughter's, they don't know I work on porn. They just know about the war game."

"Your secret is safe with me."

"Great! Thanks for being... well... there for us. I owe you for helping my marital woe."

"I'm sure the two of you need to work things out more. Just aim to be patient with her."

"Am I stupid for letting her fuck other guys?"

"If you didn't, she would anyway. She loves you Stud. Having an open marriage is what's going to rescue you. Rein the jealousy in and enjoy yourself too. My door is always open, so are my legs." She winks, "I want more of that big boy Henry."

"And Josie?"

"I want more of her too. I'm rather enjoying her tongue."

"Hey, I have a tongue too."

"A very talented one I recall." She peels her G-string level with her pussy and stares at him.

"Don't tempt me, I really do need to go." He hisses rubbing his chin. He starts around her then pauses to shake his head. In a rash move he snatches her up by her hair and yanks her into his chest. Lips locking for an extremely passionate hunger they make out for three minutes, frenching wildly, his hands never once left her face. She melted slightly as he unglued their mouths to make his escape. "America's Got Talent."

"Mmmm! You're a very good kisser Henry."

"Good at everything. I'll sneak over later in the week and hit those holes. We can watch my game on that widescreen TV of yours."

"As long as it's not the war game, or sports. I'm sooo done with sports."

"Frisque all night long." He winked. "See you later today."

"Good luck Handsome."

As Henry left her home Piper removed her panties in the living room and sighed. With quite a bit of unpacking to do, grocery shopping, and entertaining the McKellen twins Piper knew her relaxation would have to wait until tomorrow. While her pool did look inviting, she really didn't have time. She needed a shower to officially wake up and dig out her wardrobe that remained boxed up. Living out of a suitcase was overrated.

Returning to his home Henry stepped through the front door and made it to the staircase before calling out, "GIRLS?" A swift response both Dakota and Sable popped out of their parent's bedroom. Both having swiped new shirts from their mother's walk-in closet. They never realized just how many sexy dresses and shirts their mother owned. They rarely noticed her dressing up to go out unless it was a school function, or her own night classes at a local college which she taught every Wednesday to those who could not afford scholarships, mainly immigrants. At any rate both girls came running down the stairs their chests dancing wildly without even thinking about it. Henry froze in expression. "Are you two forgetting something?"

"Mom let us go into her closet and choose from her shirts." Dakota pointed out, "Did I leave the light on?"

"Not what I meant Kota. Did you forget your bras?"

"Oh my God! Daddy!!" Sable covered her chest, "Why are you looking at our boobies?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers