Starting from Scratch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the currying done, Margaret, Leslie, and Thomas walked to the house to take a bath.

----(!)----

Two more weeks passed by and Thomas and Margaret left Leslie at home with the kids while they went to town for the monthly supply run. Margaret sat beside Thomas in a sunflower print country dress that, like many of her dresses, had been pulled out of the back of her closet and breathed new life into as her lower belly had started to take on a definite roundness to it that was not from bloating or overeating. Which was still an item of concern as she pulled out a large chicken sandwich and ate it. There were pickles, grapes, oranges, and a banana. Margaret started eating shortly after they left and finished everything before they were halfway to Livingston.

"You're going to get fat, eating like that," Thomas cautioned teasingly as she licked her fingers of any juice still on them.

She cut her eyes to look at him before she growled, "Don't mess with the pregnant chick. We're known for doing bad things and claiming temporary insanity."

He laughed at that, but also couldn't help putting his hand on her thigh and giving her a little squeeze, "I still can't believe you're pregnant! We're going to be parents."

"Mmm," Margaret hummed as she rested her head on his shoulder, "Well, it is sort of how the whole sex thing works. I just can't believe I'm having a baby at forty-eight!"

"Are you worried," Thomas asked.

"Yes, scared out of my mind," She replied, "There aren't a lot of women my age having babies these days for a reason..."

"Yeah, because they had a whole slew of them when they were twenty," Thomas chuckled, "and after having to deal with teenagers they never want kids again."

"Very wise for a man that doesn't have kids," Margaret said, her voice dripping with sarcasm, "No, the reason older women don't have children is that we're considered high risk for all sorts of stuff going wrong."

"Quit worrying," Thomas said as he squeezed her thigh again, "Or, you just might cause a problem. Hope. Pray. Have faith. This child was conceived in love. Let's give it the best chance we can."

Margaret knew she was right to be worried, but she knew that Thomas was right in the fact that there was nothing she could do, and if she worried too much as he said, she just might harm the embryo with her worrying.

Thomas pulled up to Val's Seed and Supply and he helped Margaret out of the truck. They went in to talk to Val, and then they went to Gina's Cafe'. A new waitress came up and took their orders. Her name was Lily. She was a fiery redhead of average height and slender build. She was pleasant, but she wasn't Leslie. The meals came and Margaret set at her plate of food like she was starving. Thomas ate at a much slower pace until Margaret started eyeballing his sausage and toast. He offered it up to his starving dragon lady and hoped he had appeased her well enough that she wouldn't eat someone's dog before lunch.

After eating at Gina's they walked down to the local Ranch and Clothing store and Margaret tried on pants until she found some that looked absolutely killer on her. She bought a tank-top and several very pretty western-styled button-up shirts, and then they left. Grocery shopping would have been next, but instead, they went back to Val's, paid for the supplies, and drove down to Margaret's doctor's office. Once there, they waited for an hour before they were shown back to an examination room. It took another half hour before the doctor deigned to make an appearance.

"Good morning Margaret," Doctor Sheppard said as he swept into the room like he was running late for another appointment and needed to get rid of them as quickly as possible, "So, what seems to be the problem today?"

"Well, Doc, I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant," Margaret said as she patted her rounded belly.

Doctor Sheppard did a remarkable job of controlling his surprise as he flipped through his paperwork. He sat down in a chair, then he started looking up Margaret's information as he stammered, "Oh, well, let's see. I see that you are forty-eight. Not the ideal age to be getting pregnant. Honestly, I'm amazed you did. Have you not had any signs of menopause?"

"No," Margaret answered, "I was always on the long end of ovulation cycles. Sometimes I wouldn't even get a period in a month, and when I do it has always been three days of light bleeding."

"Always?" The Doc asked.

"Yep," Margaret chirped.

"I know a lot of women that would envy you something bad then," He said, then he stood up and moved to a cabinet, he pulled a sterile specimen cup out, marked a line on the side, and handed it to Margaret, "Please fill this to here with urine. You can use the bathroom just in the hallway."

Doctor Sheppard left Thomas alone and feeling dazed, lost, and a lot like a little boy in school again instead of a full-grown man. Margaret returned quickly with the specimen cup filled well over the line the Doc had drawn on the side. She set it down on the counter, and then sat down on the exam table and waited. It felt like forever before the Doc came back. He took the specimen cup and then disappeared again. Twenty minutes later he returned.

"Yep," He said as he sat down, "You are definitely pregnant. Congratulations. Now, from here on you will need to find a midwife or an obstetrician. My suggestion would be to find one soon. Make all your appointments, and above all take care of yourself. You're very healthy, but given your age, you're still considered high risk. Everything you do will affect the growth and health of your baby. Good luck."

With that, he checked her vitals, and then it was done. They left the exam room, and Margaret talked to nurses at the front desk about the best midwives or obstetricians they knew or had used. Another two hours were consumed by searching out a midwife and then registering. Margaret was taken back for a check-up, and when she returned she was all smiles. Her brilliant smile made up for all the time wasted sitting around waiting on doctors, paperwork, and all the rest.

They went shopping for groceries next, and it was like Margaret was on cloud nine. She couldn't stop touching her belly, and honestly, it looked like it had grown just since that morning.

"So how did it go," Thomas asked.

"Good. It went good," Margaret replied in a far-off voice, then she stopped and turned to Thomas and said, "I'm sorry they didn't let you back. They should have. I told them that you are the father."

"It's okay," Thomas said with a wave dismissing the slight, "Next time I'm sure."

"Baby!" Margaret said excitedly, "They said because the end of my last period was August first, we probably conceived on the fifteenth. Our very first time together at the river!"

She was so excited, Thomas didn't know what to say, so Margaret went on, "And, I'm pregnant with twins!"

"Wait! What?" Thomas gasped, "How did this happen?"

Margaret was smiling to beat all. She was positively aglow as she shrugged, "I don't know. The ultrasound technician seemed to not think too much of it. She made it sound like it happens pretty regularly when older women get pregnant. We have more of a certain hormone so as we get older we sometimes produce two eggs instead of one."

"Unbelievable," Thomas mumbled.

The rest of the shopping seemed to be a haze, and when he pulled up to the house a couple of hours later he had no recollection of driving the whole trip. It was Gwyn that saw them pull up and rallied the rest to come out and help unload the truck.

"Geez, Marg," Leslie said in good-natured sarcasm, "Did you buy out the whole store?"

"Thought I better," Margaret retorted, "With the way I've been eating lately, it turns out I am eating for three!"

"Three," Cheyenne asked.

"Twins," Thomas said as he helped her with a particularly heavy bag.

"You're pregnant with twins," Leslie gasped.

"Yep," Margaret chuckled as she rubbed her belly, "The Doc says I'm eight weeks along and due around May eighth, if I go full term. With twins, I could go into labor anytime after the tenth of April."

Leslie rushed around the truck and swallowed Margaret up in a hug that left the two swaying back and forth as Leslie wept, "Oh god! I'm so happy for you Marg. I know you've wanted this for so long!"

Thomas smiled at the two women, as a matter of fact, all of the girls were smiling too as they left Leslie and Margaret standing by the truck hugging each other.

----(!)----

Cheyenne ran ahead of everyone and set her bags down on the large chopping block that had been recovered from some old restaurant, reshaped, and repurposed as a four-foot by four-foot island in the small country kitchen. As soon as Lauren came in, she grabbed her hand and pulled her back to her bedroom.

"What's going on?" Lauren complained from being dragged across the house as she stumbled to keep up.

"Shh," Cheyenne shushed as she closed the bedroom door behind her, "It's time for us to enact the plan!"

"Plan? Cheyenne, what plan?" Lauren asked.

"The "Get aunt Marg to realize Thomas is just like Larry and get rid of him" plan," Cheyenne said as if she had said it only for the millionth time.

"Cheyenne," Lauren said in a 'let's be reasonable' tone of voice, "Thomas has been nothing but nice to us. I was suspicious at first. I am upset with mama, true, but I don't think Thomas is like Larry. He has done nothing, and I know because I have watched him like a hawk. I think he might truly be as sweet as aunt Marg and mama believe him to be!"

"It's all a mask," Cheyenne retorted persistently, "You've heard mama's stories about Larry. That he was a really nice guy all the way up to mama getting pregnant. Well, aunt Marg is pregnant. Now Thomas will change, and if we don't convince aunt Marg to send him away, then it is only a matter of time before we have to... distract... him like we had to with Larry to keep Hannah and Gwyn safe."

"Cheyenne," Lauren said, trying to be as persuasive as she could, "We did what we had to. To protect Hannah and Gwyn. But, I don't think we have again. Not now. Not with Thomas. Cheyenne, I watched the whole time we were skinny-dipping at the river. He saw us. All of us, but not once did he show any interest in any of us. He was very careful to only play with aunt Margaret and mama."

"He wouldn't dare make a move then," Cheyenne argued, "Not with mama and aunt Marg right there!"

"Then what about in the truck bed?" Lauren asked, feeling she was making headway on reasoning with Cheyenne, "I played along. We both pretended to sleep all the way back from the river and once we got home. Mama and aunt Marg even left us alone with him, and we moved around, cuddling up to him, I pressed every part of my body against him, and yes, of course, he got an erection. I'm pretty certain any boy would, given how we were pressing ourselves against him!"

"See," Cheyenne chortled triumphantly, "My point exactly! He is aroused by us. Do you think Larry would have done what he did if he weren't aroused? See, Lauren, that is where it starts!"

Lauren shook her head in disagreement though, "What Larry did to me. What he did to you. That wasn't arousal sis. That was pure meanness. He was never aroused, not even with mama, he had to work himself up to do what he did to us, and I think it made him even angrier knowing he had to do it. Thomas was aroused because it is a natural physical reaction for men when two young women are rubbing their bodies all over him. And besides, despite our... enticement... he never once touched us!

"Yes, well, that was before he knew aunt Margaret was pregnant," Cheyenne said stubbornly.

Lauren sighed. She put her hands on her hips, and she looked disappointed, as she raised her eyes to Cheyenne and submitted, "Fine, one last test, if he passes I am done with this nonsense. So, what is this plan of yours?"

----(!)----

Dinner became a prenatal celebration. Margaret pulled out a bottle of wine and poured a glass for Thomas, Leslie, and herself. At a look from Leslie and Thomas, she said, "Don't worry. I'll only have one."

They relaxed then and clinked their glasses in salute. It was too late for a full-blown turkey dinner with all the trimmings, however, two chickens, for some reason, were cooked in half the time. And so, as Thomas, Margaret, and Leslie prepared long beans, corn, sourdough bread, dressing, mashed potatoes, and sliced ham, Cheyenne and Lauren kept the three adults' glasses of wine topped off with wine, and in Margaret's case, cranberry juice with a smidge of champagne.

By six o'clock dinner was ready. Cheyenne, Lauren, Hannah, and Gwyn prepared the table, and set all of the food on the rotating centerpiece. The girls were surprisingly helpful, especially Cheyenne and Lauren, who by chance were grinning and blushing quite a lot as they watched Thomas, Margaret, and Leslie who were very touchy-feely, very giggly, and more than a little tipsy.

"Oh, hell!" Margaret chuckled as she leaned against Thomas and waved her hands, fanning her flushed cheeks, "I am so hot! It's so stifling in this house! I... I think I need to take off my clothes..."

Thomas chuckled as he wrapped his arms around the woman he had come to love so much. She was unbuttoning her dress and he could see her small perky breasts. They were so shapely, like two perfect teardrops on her chest. Her skin was so... flawless. Her areolas were just barely the size of a half-dollar and such a pale hue of pink that they were barely discernible against the backdrop of the ivory pigment of her skin. He was so hiper focus on Margaret's breasts that he didn't even really notice her moan when he cupped her breasts and started squeezing them as he pinched her nipples between his knuckles.

"Oh, Thomas!" Margaret giggled, "You're so bad. Not out here... Not before dinner!"

Her dress fell to the kitchen floor and Margaret was blessedly naked in the middle of the kitchen. Thomas pulled her in and kissed her neck, and then he was wrapping his strong arms around her while his hands grabbed great greedy handfuls of her ass-cheeks. Margaret giggled at first, but when she heard the kids in the living room and dining room, she pushed Thomas away.

"Stop, Thomas," She insisted, "Not now. Later. I promise!"

However, as soon as Margaret stepped back from Thomas, an already naked Leslie crushed herself up against Thomas. She planted her lips on his mouth and smashed her breasts into his chest as she swung her hips so that her lower belly and long black pubes brushed across the crotch of his pants. Margaret gasped at Leslie's presumptuousness, but then she hummed as she caressed Leslie's back while pressing her hips and smooth pubic mound into Leslie's ass.

'Such a fucking tease!' Thomas thought bitterly. He wanted to take her back to the Suite, that was what they were calling the master bedroom now that Leslie had moved in with Margaret and him. It was better than calling it just 'Margaret's Room'.

Leslie was sleeping beside Margaret now, and Thomas was learning to get used to making love with an audience and also what it was like to watch. God it was so hot watching Margaret and Leslie make love. He wanted to join in so badly, but he had been asked very persuasively not to until Leslie was ready. He wondered if it was as hot for Leslie when she was watching him and Margaret. Leslie was still shy towards him, which was frustrating. She wasn't ready to be sexually intimate yet, but she had proven to be quite animated and supportive when watching. She was even starting to participate, though it was usually with Margaret.

Leslie wasn't bisexual, or a lesbian. That is to say, she wasn't before Margaret's confession of her feelings for Leslie. However, since then, she had taken to her new sexuality like a duck to water. She was a natural, and very intuitive. Thomas could see a fiery attraction for him in her eyes, but as soon as it looked like they might become intimate a cold fear settled over her and she retreated. With Margaret though, Leslie was a fireball. She was becoming a very ravenous... something...

Leslie was married to Larry. She was still very obviously interested in him despite her history with her ex-husband, but for right now, she was exploring her new love for the feminine gender. Thomas was patient. He was frustrated, but he would be patient. After all, it was Margaret he first fell in love with, and it was her that he ultimately wanted. He didn't really need anyone else. Except, Leslie kept teasing him. She kept prancing around the house and bathing room naked. Or sleeping completely nude, and not six feet from him. She kept wanting kisses and cuddles, and getting into the heat of the moment, but then something always interfered. There was only so much a man could take, before he wanted more!

"Mmm," Leslie moaned as she withdrew from kissing Thomas.

She looked up into Thomas's stormy grey-green eyes, and he saw that her bright sapphire blue eyes were glassy while her smirk was sensual and desperate. They were also very plump, a pleasant shape, and a dark pink. He just wanted to suck on them so much.

"I am so hot!" She purred lustily, "So hot! For sex! For you, Thomas Goodseed. I want to know if your seed really is good. I want to feel it inside me. I want to feel you inside. Thrusting. Withdrawing. Smashing my pussy. Invading my body. Penetrating my womb! Oh! God! Thomas! I'm ready! I want you to fuck me right now!"

Thomas was ready. He was so ready to hammer her so hard that she would think he was about to split her in two! Suddenly, the front and back doors were thrown open and large box fans started moving cool evening air through the kitchen. Margaret and Leslie giggled like teenagers, but the mood was broken and they slowly sauntered to the dining room.

Thomas didn't recollect much about dinner. It was good of course. He knew that much. Margaret and Leslie were funny as hell too, and they were nearly falling over each other, kissing each other, kissing him, running their hands over his thighs, grabbing and pulling at his dick through his pants. Then there was Cheyenne and Lauren, so much like their mother in their looks. They were smiling and happy. He was so glad for that. He thought they hated him. Their smiles could light up a room!

Cheyenne and Lauren came around the table with wine bottles. He no longer tried to hold his glass as they topped it off. He could only manage to get the glass to his mouth now without sloshing the wine. How many glasses did he have tonight? He couldn't remember. Cheyenne always topped the glass off before he emptied it.

Suddenly, dinner was over. Hannah and Gwyn were in the living room watching 'Anne of Green Gables'. Cheyenne and Lauren were cleaning up the dining room and kitchen. And Margaret and Leslie were pulling him back to the Suite.

Giddy and horny, Margaret ran and jumped on her king size bed and then plopped down to sit with her legs folded beneath her, with her ass on her heels.

"Come on lover boy!" Margaret crooned in the heat of her arousal, "Lay down on the bed. Tonight, you are going to do nothing but lay here and let us fuck your brains out of your fucking dick!"

Grinning like a fool, Thomas climbed on the bed. Margaret motioned for him to come lay his head on her lap, which he did.

"Get ready lover boy," Margaret purred, "It's finally time. Leslie is ready for you..."

Looking where Margaret was pointing, Thomas watched as Leslie crawled onto the bed like a stalking mountain lioness. Her smile was supple and inviting. Her huge breasts hung below her, swinging like pendulums, falling to thick erect nipples nearly half way down her forearms. She rolled her shoulders causing her shoulder blades to jut out. The muscles of her back, her sides, and her belly stretched and contracted as she lifted her knees and rotated her hips. Her long raven black hair fell down her back, over her shoulders, and down her arms. She whipped her head, tossing her hair like a mane. She was beautiful, majestic, and more ample and desirous than the likeness of any goddess of sex or fertility he had ever seen, and then there were her eyes! Her bright sapphire eyes gleamed with hunger! They burned with lust!