Starting from Scratch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like what you see?" Leslie asked in a husky purr, "Do my tits arouse you? Do they... make you hard?"

Thomas nodded emphatically. It was standing straight up, swollen and throbbing, though he couldn't be certain if it was due to Margaret or Leslie, but he knew... he knew... that in this moment, he wanted Leslie just as much as he did Margaret!

A large dollop of precum budded on his urethra. Leslie saw it instantly. Grabbing his dick, she licked her lips hungrily, and then she kissed his dick. Right on his dick-lips, and then sucked his precum right into her mouth. She stuck out her tongue and pressed the tip between his urethra, licking out more precum as she opened her mouth and consumed his large mushroom-shaped dickhead. Another squirt of precum shot into her mouth as she held the base of his cock so tight that his dick was swelling up with blood. Every vein was popping out of its skin. It grew almost another inch longer and about a third more girthy as his dick head swelled up thick and wider, and then the whole length turned an angry, vibrating, purple.

"Mmm," Leslie purred, "You taste delicious, and you smell so... manly. Do you like oral sex?"

Thomas nodded again, but this time he said, "Yes, I like it very much!"

"Mmm, good," Leslie whispered, "I used to love oral sex. I haven't done it in years, but when I was in highschool, mmm, well, let's just say that I was very very good at it."

She opened her mouth wider and wider. She stuck out her tongue and licked Thomas's dick from the top of her hand to tip until she had covered the whole thing in her saliva. Then, she wrenched it to the side and she sucked one of his large ovoid testes into her mouth. She pushed and prodded it with her tongue, and then sucked it to the back of her mouth before slowly, gently, chewing his scrotum and his testicular cord. She started at the base of his dick, pressing her face hard against his crotch, then slowly chewed her way out to his testicle.

Thomas gasped and moaned! He had never felt anything like it. It was like having his balls directly masturbated without even using his dick! His testes quivered in Leslie's mouth. It tingled and it churned. It felt like she was stimulating his balls to boil over all the seed already in them while starting to make more all at once!

He could feel it! His testicle was about to burst! He was about to cum!

Leslie released his testes with a suction pop and moaned lasciviously. Thomas gasped in expectation and then in disappointment. His testicle was humming. All he needed was a breath of air to stimulate it and he would be cumming!

Leslie wrenched his dick the other direction and then she sucked his other testes into her mouth. She repeated what she had done before, but this time, she opened her mouth even wider and sucked both balls into her mouth!

"Oh God!" Thomas gasped, "I can't hold it. I can't stop! Margaret! I... I'm cumming!"

Margaret moved quickly! She spread her thighs dropping Thomas's head to the bed and then she moved up so that her knees were to each side of his shoulders, locking his arms to his sides, and then she planted her ass on his face, and her pussy on his mouth. She ground her pussy into him, and he could feel her laying down his body until her hands moved from his hips and grabbed his dick replacing Leslie's on the base, and then he felt Margaret's mouth slip over his swollen dickhead!

His dick sank into her mouth until her lips met her hand, and she sucked, and she chewed on his meat like a hungry beast!

Leslie chewed on his scrotum and she sucked on his balls. A haze of joy and euphoria clouded his mind, but then he realized Margaret's ass and pussy were on his face!

Shaking his head, he nuzzled his way deeper. Margaret's incredible ass was smashed into his eye sockets. He could feel her plump, fatty softness pressing against his head on all sides. A whiff of his nose and he could tell he was pressed right into her soft, puckered, asshole while his chin was grinding against Margaret's clit, and his mouth had access to all the rest of her pussy!

Margaret was pumping his dick now keeping her lips on her hand so that as she pumped his dick, he fucked her mouth. Her pussy juice drooled into his mouth, and so, with a growl he lashed at her pussy with his tongue. Down to her clit, then up to her vagina. Deep, delving thrusts of his tongue into her soaking wet cunt. He licked around her walls, and then back down to her clitoris.

It was too soon! He didn't want to cum yet! He had just started enjoying Margaret's pussy and ass planted on his face! But it wasn't to be, Leslie was too skilled at her work, and Margaret! She was the finisher...

Thomas gasped into Margaret's pussy as his balls boiled and churned. They seemed to tighten up and pull up into his body, but Leslie had a relentless grasp on them. She sucked and masticated them like she was trying to squeeze every last drop of cum out of them she could!

Margaret plunged her hand and mouth all the way down his dick, and Thomas reached up and grabbed her breasts and squeezed as his balls erupted like twin volcanoes. His mind blanked out, and his hips and dick thrust up into Margaret sprayed his seed into her mouth!

Margaret choked as the first blast shot straight to the back of her throat, and then another and another, and then she was swallowing, and choking, and inhaling Thomas's cum as she struggled not to let a single drop escape her mouth. Thomas came and came and came until Margaret started moaning in amazement at how much he was pumping into her, but after what seemed like minutes but was more like only a minute, Thomas's thrust stopped. His dick was rigid and quivering, but the waterfall of creamy sperm had abated to an occasional squirt and dribble.

Thomas's mind sharpened after his orgasm and he was relieved when Margaret made no move to leave. Her wonderful ass was very firmly planted on his face. She did sit up though.

"Okay," He heard her purr to Leslie, "Hurry up, come on and stick his fine dick inside you before he wilts!'

He felt Margaret release his prick as Leslie hand wrapped around it once again. Then he felt her shuffle up his body until she was straddling his hips. Her weight lifted off of him, and then he felt his dick push through her pussy-lips and inside her vagina. He moaned into Margaret's pussy and Leslie slid down his length. He bottomed out inside her as her buttocks and pubic mound collided with his thighs and pelvis. He was fully ensconced within Leslie!

Never in his wildest dreams did he ever think he would be in a menage a trois! And, with two women that loved him and each other!

Limited in motion as his arms were, when Leslie and Margaret leaned in to kiss and make out as one was vaginally while the other was orally fucked, Thomas reached up and grabbed Leslie's huge udders. He squeezed her breasts until she moaned, and then he spread his fingers so that her nipples poked out between her fingers. Then, he squeezed, and he pinched.

Leslie moaned as Thomas groped her breasts, and his dick felt so good buried so deep inside her. She could feel his dick twitching. She could feel his dickhead pushing against her cervix. She wanted him deeper. She wanted to feel his cum basting her insides. Thrashing her womb. Painting her walls white with his seed!

Slowly, she started rocking her hips. Tilting them forward and back. Grinding her clitoris on his pelvis. Never letting a single inch of his length back out of her now that he was so deliciously deep inside her.

Margaret's womb was a furnace!

Thomas's mouth was glorious!

Margaret had slipped back a little when she finished eating all of his cum and now his nose was rammed up inside her vagina like a small dick while her ass-cheeks blinded him and swallowed up the rest of his head. His nose plowed her pussy, rubbing the back and front at the same time, and then there was his mouth. Oh God, his mouth! His lips sucked on her pussy-lips like they were gum. He chewed on her until she was gasping, and then he slipped deeper inside and softly, oh so softly, licked her vulva up and down. Then he found her clitoris. He sucked her into his mouth and he licked and licked and licked, and around and around and around until Margaret whimpered like it was her first time having sex. Her hips quivered, her thighs shuddered, and her ass bounced. Her belly felt hot and cold at the same time, and inside her womb was a fire, raging and burning her up. Goosing her skin and making her sweat while her stomach felt like she had thunderous butterflies, in it again, trying to break free.

Thomas's groping Leslie's breasts became more vigorous as Leslie's moment built, and as Leslie's arousal escalated she and Margaret's kissing, nibbling, and biting became more fierce. Margaret's pussy ground harder and harder on Thomas's face. He was having trouble breathing, but he refused to release her clitoris from his lips. The pace increased until Leslie and Margaret wet moaning and Thomas was squeezing Leslie's breasts so hard she knew she would have bruises later.

"Oh Fuck! I'm cumming!" Leslie finally cried as she thrashed Thomas's cock.

"Oh shit!" Margaret moaned, and she relaxed her muscles and settled all her weight on Thomas's head, completely burying him beneath her ass, pussy, and thighs, "I... I'm... cumming... too!

Thomas, out of oxygen, gasped one final breath of air and locked his teeth into Margaret's fat pussy-lips and her soft smooth pussy mound and growled as his balls found more sperm somewhere in his balls and ejaculated everything left of him into Leslie's receptive womb!

Everyone quivered and shook. Leslie and Margaret held eachother up right, but as their climaxes passed, all of their energy seemed to evaporate along with their sexual highs. Margaret fell to the side, and Thomas gasped for air as Leslie fell forward and lavished kisses all over his face.

"Mmm," She purred, "You taste like Margaret."

"So do you," Thomas replied.

"No," Leslie chuckled, "She tasted like you."

There was a contemplative pause and then she asked, "So, how many more times can you do this?"

"How many times can you," He retorted.

Margaret chuckled, but she didn't move to continue. Instead, she flipped around and smiled as she watched.

The night was a haze of sex with Leslie. At some point Margaret fell asleep. He and Leslie even took a little nap, but then she was there again on top of him and riding like she had been resting for a week. At some point she leaned in and whispered, "Let's go back to my room. That way we won't wake up Marg."

It seemed logical, and so he let her guide him back to her room. Once inside Leslie made love to him over and over again until they were too tired to continue and they fell asleep.

----(!)----

The next morning Thomas's skull ached like he had used it to ram brick walls the night before. Light from the window blinded him and made his head hurt even worse. Something nudged his foot. Whatever it was it was what had awoken him from a wonderful dream of making love to Margaret and Leslie.

Another nudge.

He moved his foot trying to knock away whatever was bothering him. Leslie was in his arms. Margaret was laying down on his other side. Shifting he pulled Leslie tighter against him as he whispered, "Mmm, Leslie I love you. I waited so long, but now your mine..."

Another nudge.

With a sudden influx of annoyance Thomas raised his head and watched the world spin as he growled, "Who the fuck keeps hitting my feet?"

The room spun and lurched, but what he could make out was Margaret and Leslie standing over him, their faces grim. He couldn't figure out what was wrong. Why were they upset? And then, he looked down at the bed below him.

He looked back up at Margaret, and Leslie, then back down at the bed he was sleeping in, and then he lurched to his feet. Margaret stepped out of his way as he stumbled into the wall, and then he was staggering to the bathroom to puke!