Starting from Scratch Ep. 030: PRISON BITCH

Story Info
ATTENTION! DETENTION! Who's the Drill Instructor here?
10.3k words
4.67
7k
3
8

Part 30 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

ATTENTION! DETENTION! Who's the Drill Instructor here? You or...guess it's you. Hot as hell in here!

*

Clockwatching...not to be mistaken for cockwatching...Piper Cherry was capable of both...

"Ugggggh! Almost that time. My second day on the job and I get to deal with Detention. At least I didn't have too right out of the gate yesterday thanks to Roger Dundee. After all that craziness over Travis today this has got to be a piece of cake. Sad thing is the jokers who did that shit to the poor kid...hell even Sable McKellen are no closer to being discovered than when we started. Carl really should have had more cameras trained in the gym, God knows he has them everywhere they shouldn't be. We don't have a clue who was behind it to even punish them, be it upstairs in Detention or kicking them out of school. I hope to hell some of these punks we detained earlier are fun or I'm gonna pull out my curls, hell by 5:00 my curls might be straightened." She knew that the third floor heat was going to be miserable being so near the rooftop. "This job is stressing me out and it's barely begun. Time to lighten things up." She scoots her swivel chair back with a wobbly wheel, and frowns at it. "I suppose with budget cuts I'll be buying a new chair with my own moolah. Fans too for upst...shoot! I forgot there's no power up there either. For God's sake! Who is Carl punishing more the detainees or his faculty members?"

Slipping her heels back on she stands up and digs a wedge out of her undies, "Yeah! So gone by tomorrow Swingshot. I'd have skipped out on these if it weren't for making a good first impression on the Teacher's. Students will get used to me going Commando." Tempted to remove them now she withheld her urge. "At least I let Roger keep my first pair to take home and sleep with. Let's get fun and games over with so I can go home and...deal with cheerleaders, and a horny nephew. I swear after cheerleading practice I'm jumping into my pool with my clothes on. Ehh? Maybe without the clothes. Let's do this Slut! Counsellor Cherry in the house. Whoop! Whoop! No fear Bitches!"

Piper Cherry left her cozy cubicle next to Principal Carl Manley's office. It was fun that he wanted her close by for his own strange pleasures now that she had him wrapped around her pinky. Maybe the other way around now that she knew of the cameras all over school. Well almost everywhere. She would wager that would be fixed shortly thanks to Travis Herbert. Negligence on Carl's part she thought. It was likely he felt the same way.

Carl was what she referred to as a flat top stud, but rather stuffy, he being former Military his hair style hadn't changed in 25 years. She knew he would soften up the more she teased him. He had loosened up around the belt in just the few days they knew one another, already off to a good start now that they had come to an understanding. Not even her rather openminded clothing choices, which defied the school's dress code meant anything. If that included letting students get away with wearing similar at her request, so be it. The younger generation was certainly thanking him before the official first scheduled Dress Code Omission Day got there. One arriving, let the nightmare begin.

She knew Carl needed the hot chicks like she and Josie McKellen to keep his fires burning even if he wasn't admitting it, or acting on any sort of contact physically. Piper Cherry had that covered in spades. She had ideas on how to help troubled students here at Horton-Dexter High, but in doing so she wanted to help herself as well. Now that she was single, nothing would stop her from living out her own sorted fantasies. She still remembered that old Van Halen video Hot for Teacher. Lap dancing on Carl's lap at her interview crossed off one fantasy, only a couple thousand more to go. She knew when he didn't fire her before hiring her that this job would be a piece of cake. "Cunt cake instead of bunt cake." She giggled leaving the office. "Icing on me sounds good." She should have gotten a cup of ice water from the Teacher's lounge. Ice sounding better considering.

Heading upstairs to her appointed classroom, unlocking chained up doors on the closed off third floor which was considered no man's land, she took the chain inside and relocked it so nobody could trap them in playing any jokes. Exploring the vacant rooms in the abandoned area she grimaced at the dust. "I guess the Janitor gets off easy not having to come up here."

Dingy, dirty, discarded equipment spread out amongst a dozen secluded classrooms, each step was creepy. Old computers, folding tables as well as chairs, a miscellaneous array of oddities filled most of the rooms. A catch all keep all quarantine spot of things only removed as needed gave it a claustrophobic flavor. Even doors were taken off of a few of the rooms needed elsewhere over the last few years of shut down.

Off the beaten path lie room 69, yes you heard it right, far enough away from the main classes to avoid the chaos because it was no longer used for anything but isolation. The room was a sad oasis for a reason. Carl Manley considered it the perfect punishment. No light, no power, no air conditioning. The students called the room Cellblock 69. They found it funny. So did Piper to be honest.

"Here we go, room 69. Who gives a classroom a number like 69? It begs to be ridiculed. I just know I'm going to hear this number applied to me in some fashion." She entered the gloomy classroom with roughly two dozen old dilapidated desks, some just chairs without the thin ledges they called desktops, those too being reshipped as needed to other classes. "At least the Teacher's desk looks newer." She steps closer to inspect it, "Spoke too soon. A.F. loves R.B. carved into it. Abbreviation central it looks like. Oooo! A swivel chair." She shuffles to it for a better look, testing the wheels. "I think it's better than the one in my cubicle. Maybe I'll trade it with the one in my square peg, round hole office. Me being the round hole."

Flopping in her chair she spins three times before sitting back and propping her feet up on the desk. The fact she was wearing an extremely short flower patterned dress, mostly white save for blue flowers and green leaves, buttons down the front, allowed her to show off her long muscular legs. Eying her heels she scowled, "So kicking these off once the class fills up for the hour. I wonder how many offenders I have today, after all those Carl and I pink slapped? I love it when I think dirty." As Counsellor she should have already discovered the itinerary roster but Piper chose to play ignorant, overlooking her logbook. Everything was by the seat of her panties.

"Fifteen more minutes until D-Day. I wonder what Josie and Henry have planned tonight? Well, after she's done with Roman. Hell I barely even found time to relay the message Travis gave me to Sable, let alone get in depth with Josie. Why worry about them, I'll have my hands too full to care, dealing with cheerleaders at 6:30." Regardless, she did reflect on the elder McKellen's and everything they had done together thus far since she moved up from Atlanta. "Those two crazy kids are going to be fun, but hard to handle I think. With my help."

She defers back to Josie and Henry quite easily, always on her mind since meeting them and growing close. "It's good they are doing the open, mind your own business thing, I just hope it doesn't kick them in the ass. Not that I'm here to preach, I'm enjoying my own thoughts being so slutty, lord I still think about me and the Falcon girls down in Atlanta dancing on stage at Lariat's. Oooo! That's something for girls night, I think there's a Lariat's franchise here in Nashville too." She quickly looks it up on her cellphone to kill time, "Yep! Maybe I'll turn all of them into my protege's. Definitely roping them in." Lariat's that is.

"Even Josie's girls worship me. They're going to be trouble I'm thinking, once they reach that big 18 squealer in less than two weeks. What they're getting away with now is evolving close to anything their parents and I'm getting away with. Well, hopefully without the sex. Exhibition is fine, but I truthfully don't think either of them are ready to get down and dirty. Of course, how can their parents be hard on them if they're not putting up a good example? Less than two weeks of my living here in Nashville and I'm stirring the pot. Trouble just follows Muah."

As the clock ticks away Piper decides to file her fingernails in order to paint them during class to still the boredom. Eying her toes she considered painting them too, they hadn't been touched since Josie last Friday night while celebrating after Piper was hired. Under most circumstances her cuticle care was a weekly practice. "Gotta keep my toesies cute."

She found the classroom stuffy too, windows in the classroom were boarded over with plywood due to broken glass over the years, windows that the school decided were not in the budget to fix. Only a tiny skylight in the room kept it bright enough to see by.

"Go figure! 110 in the shade and this shitty excuse for a classroom is like a sauna. An hour stuck in here I'll be wringing my dress out in the ladies room." Luckily for Piper her dress was with a button down front. With already excessive cleavage swelling up she could at least unbutton one more button if need be without looking shameless in front of the students. Not that she cared. Looking down at her chest she smirked, "Ehh? Maybe two buttons." Not just yet though.

"Five more minutes." She eyes the clock on the wall, comparing the time on her cell for accuracy. At least it didn't hang there with a dead battery. "One more hour and I can go for a swim at home before the girls get there for cheer practice." Not likely but worth repeating in a hopeful fantasy. "If I drive like a bat out of hell maybe. I sure hope Rotten hasn't tore my furniture up."

She decides to hurry and pull up the home security cameras on her cell app and finds her puppy Rotten asleep by the French doors near an air vent, her nephew Mace napping on the sofa. "Awww! Lucky puppy. He has the right idea. Maybe I'll curl up with him by that vent when I get home. It's so good to have him back with me again. I'll definitely feel much safer living alone, even with a good alarm system. Mace kept the couch intact, no stuffing slung on the floor. So far so good." While playing Peeping Thomasina she found her inner Herbert checking out her nephew's relaxation mode. "When did that boy grow up?" Studying his sturdy physique as he slept she shivered, "Does Mace ever wear anything but sweat pants? My God! He even sleeps with an erection." A lingering look she catches herself admiring his tented sweats a tad longer than necessary. Hearing voices coming ends her transfixed state. "Gotta blow...go!" Even she grit her teeth at her misstep wording. So not what she intended to lay...say. God help her soul!

As the first batch of detainees began showing up Piper kept her feet propped, resting back to establish confidence. Using and perusing her cell with both hands, she ignored the first couple until she heard her first official hello.

"Hey Miss Cherry." She knew the face but went blank of identity.

"Hey back!" She smiled sizing him up from head to head...toe. Her mind was derailed by Mace still. "You might need to remind me your name."

"Not certain you ever knew it. I'm Angus Furlong." He stepped closer to offer a hand shake. At her side she noted him checking her cleavage out as his palm was awaiting acceptance. Pausing to lower her eyes to his groin...hand she had to reposition her arm so it didn't appear she was trying to grope him. Hand found in hers he shook her arm vividly, just to see her tits bob about. He had a firm grip, more than her reality could say for itself.

"Ah! You're the one with the beef. I recall seeing you in the hallway before my interview. The day Travis Herbert had his books knocked out of his hands. I also seem to recall hearing that you like Josie's daughter Dakota."

"I do, but we're just friends I think." His earlier mood swing had relaxed, "I'm still trying to break up with Robin Banks. Yeah, that's really her name. Oh, right, you know that...cheerleader stuff. She's...pretty upset right now, so I'm letting things ride until the time is right to let her go." He changes the subject as fast as possible noting she still hadn't released his hand, he had no idea she knew so much, "You...look comfy." The 5'7 foot tall jock eyed her long legs. It took his exploration of her body for her to let his hand go.

"That's because I am. If it weren't so fucking hot in here I'd be more comfortable. Pardon my French." She cursed without thinking.

"No problem! You're bound to hear worse coming from these bastards. See? My French is on par with yours." He wags his tongue then just as quickly clammed up to breath, "Sorry! Didn't mean to...French talk back at you." He chuckled. "You only made it that much hotter in here Miss Cherry." Looking nervous which he wasn't, he being a good actor, moved to the front row, dead center to take a seat facing her.

"That's sweet of you Cowboy." She smirked fanning herself over more than just the room temperature, Angus was drop dead gorgeous. "What's the ratio of these detainees? I lost count of Carl's pointy checklist." She jabs a finger mimicking the Principal's drive by arrests earlier. "For that matter what are you in for? I don't recall Carl or I tossing you in the clink."

"No idea how many got busted. Me? I'm here at least once a week." He bluffed her, "Last time I think there was seven of us, but I know that day was light. Big school, lots of disgruntled people, we have a large graduating class this year. There was a huge fight earlier so you might get slammed today." That word slammed made Piper trail a nail over her cleavage without realizing she was doing so. Sweat beading up on her fingertip made her flick it away with a grimace.

"I was there. Lucky me! You seem up on things...give me a clue as to who did that funny ass stunt to Travis." It wasn't and was funny, but she was trying to get on the same level as the students to learn what she could. "Also what was that fight about?" She had a hunch it was staged because of Kelly Herbert there to pick up Travis, but felt there was more to it.

"Sure you wanna know?"

"Well, I did ask."

"You." He wags his eye brows.

"Me? I thought it was about Travis and his Mom. Why over me?"

"Truth is...guys found out you were running detention and just wanted to be alone with you for an hour. Don't be shocked if that doesn't happen more often. You may not think so but guys are already being protective of you. Defensive even, trust me I know. Quarterback for the Swallows."

"I can see why." She swallowed dryly picturing him tackling her, "Wow! I'm honored."

"Can I speak freely Miss Cherry?"

"Absolutely Lambskin. I mean Pigskin." She winks at him.

"You break the rules as much as we do. No offense, but that dress is so not dress code."

"Whatever! Codes commodes! I wouldn't work here if I had to wear a dress down to my ankles. They take me for who I am, or bye see ya. And, for the record, Carl authorized one day a week for the students to wear a little less, it being so hot out. Every Wednesday, so you can spread the...word." She considered saying her legs but bit her tongue. "I'm a good negotiator." She returns a wag of her own eyebrows instead.

"Principal Manley won't fire you, we see how he looks at you."

"He does drool doesn't he?" Large numbers of new detainees filed in.

"Shit! We all do Miss Cherry." He uses those just entering as evidence, every one of them was taking their time in finding a seat to eye her legs. "You're smoking hot." Every boy there agreed with an arsenal of vivid nods.

"This classroom get's any hotter I might start stripping." Adding fuel to their engines, "Dammit! How can this school not pipe in the central air?"

"This class is punishment, that means off in its own world. Notice the windows? Principal Manley's idea of Dante's Inferno. This is the eighth level of Hell, only on the third floor. I know that story, I paid attention in Mrs. M's class."

"It's just sad." She pinches her cleavage hem lifting and dropping it repeatedly, each time seeing their eyes glued to her actions. "I plan on talking to Carl...I mean...Mister Manley about making the conditions here more bearable."

"You won't succeed. Every Teacher in school has begged for upgrades. Budget mostly, but he refuses to make our lives any better in hopes we avoid getting sent here. He likens it to being thrown into the Brig, Military style. You know he used to be a Drill Sarge, right?"

"I don't beg. Well, it depends on..." She stops speaking with a devious grin, "what I'm begging for." Her teasing skills were already on their mark. Angus being a jock looked formidable. "So, how many students got into a fight?" As if she didn't know.

"After you guys busted up the fight it went outdoors at lunch. Like I said a bunch of us are defensive of you. Whole football team. 20 players. Coach Crandell would probably be in here screaming if it weren't for Mrs. McKellen." He choked suddenly, possibly opening up a can of worms.

"What about Josie?"

"You know...he and her...have a thing."

"Ah! Yeah, I've heard that rumor through the grapevine around here. She's also my next door neighbor."

"You live out at Hooters Crossing? Awesome! It suits you. Wow! That means you see Dakota outside of school too."

"Why because I have big hooters?" She lifts her chest as she lowers her chin, "I do don't I?" Jaws were dropping, not one guy had taken a seat yet, "Yes, I see her on occasion. She and her sister are going to start walking my dog at night. That and...goof off with my nephew." She didn't want to let on Dakota and Sable both had their eyes on her Big sister Mona's son.

"He's staying with me a few weeks. Maybe longer if we don't kill one another." She lowers her chin a second time to her tits, her mounds rising up to meet her inspection, in more ways than one. Piper's hormones of late had risen to unheard of heights. Today was just another day to roll her dice. Yes, she jostled her tits right in front of Angus.

"That too." He meant her cresting nipples.

As even more students begin filtering in, Angus forces his gaze from her chest and eyes the incoming group instead. Not only football players were entering but a healthy dose of obvious slackers. Counting as they arrive she holds her ground while reclined, not once removing her legs from the desktop. Every young man entering the door took a long hard in depth look at those gorgeous legs from toe to upper thigh. She found it cute how they seemed to try looking between her tightly pressed legs, crossed at the ankles. All it would take for her is to raise one leg and it would be birdwatching at the Y. Fortunately for her at least today she wore undies, something she and Josie had sworn off, yet today being her first day dealing with Detention she thought better of it. Smart on her part bringing a second pair.

"Are guys the only ones getting attention...I mean detention these days?" She realized not one girl was present. At 21 young men, including Angus she huffed her cheeks, "Testosterone after the quiz."

Most of the young men seemed cordial at least, a few of the jocks boasted their egotistical wiles by patting their crotches for her to see. Oh, she looked, it was in her nature to share in the same curiosity as those checking out her legs and bust.

"Glad to see you wore your jockstraps to detention. I'll be sure to tell your Coach he should praise you, after he busts your balls." The entire room chuckled at her brazen attitude. The new Counsellor was funny as hell. After seeing her roam the halls between classes and flirting with not just the Principal but half the faculty they just could not stop drooling. She was getting away with murder, not a term she liked hearing, considering her ex-husband was one of those. Still, she kept her chin up, once it lifted from her chest. She found the beads of sweat on her tits mesmerizing. So did the guys.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers