Starting from Scratch Ep. 030: PRISON BITCH

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She likes it guys." Calvin chuckles towering over all of them, "Here comes my puffy pecs." He too whips his shirt off as the guys tell him to put it back on. He just laughed and kissed his flabby biceps to be cute.

"As much as I find this...exhilarating...please stop and go back to your seats."

"In a minute." Angus paused her with a backwards fuck you finger to mock her goofiness earlier. "You're still too hot." His two fuck you fingers slip under her panties and guides them lower, both Antoine and Toby moving closer to give him room to slide the garment down to her ankles. Careful releases of her feet the panties left her body.

"Shit!" She shivers under their restraint. Angus tilts his head eying her pussy as Antoine and Toby drag her legs wide once more, still torturing her toes with their tongues.

"Damn! Miss Cherry that is one goddess level pussy. I can even see your hole breathing like a fish out of water. Get a load of this guys." He calls everyone in to examine her pink majesty.

"Wish I could say thank you, but you know what this is right?"

"Not really." Angus shrugged, "We have video of you having fun."

"So, now it's blackmail time?"

"Black male? I'm in." Calvin chuckled. "I'd like to be in that." He inspected her pussy a little more intrusive than others, daring to blow on her clit. The slightest brush over it sent Piper's back into an arch.

"FUCK ME!" She gnashed her teeth and quivered.

"You keep saying that." Angus smirked.

"Not literally AngASS. It's just a nervous reaction, a defense mechanism."

Angus sniffs her panties dramatically, "Fuck you smell good." He then passes her panties around. In four minutes time 21 boys had inhaled her scent. She watched every single one of them smiling as if high. Nice to know she had that effect.

"Back to being blackmailed. Is this really how you want to play things?" She kept calm expecting the worst.

"Naaa! Let her go guys." Angus stepped back as Antoine and Toby let her feet go, kissing them as a going away gift. From behind her, wrists were also released. Sitting up she intentionally slipped her arms out of her dress and drug it around her. Wadding it like trash she tossed it at Angus. They were all blown away by her reaction. Nodding his respect he offered it back with a genuine look of concern. "We just had to see you naked." Declining his return of her dress, he just sits it on the desk. Grabbing her heels beside her, Piper slips them on her feet and stands tall wearing nothing but her stilettos.

"Sit your punk asses down." She raised her voice until everyone took their seat. "So if you're not blackmailing me why take incriminating video?" She almost felt offended.

"Jerk off material." Darryl Priest confirmed at least his own reasons. "My Brother Anthony showed me some video of you. Blame me for getting these bastards worked up. I showed them long before you were hired."

"Like I said, none of us mean you any harm Miss Cherry." Angus pitched his sincerity, "Before we even stepped foot in here today we talked about what to do and how far we should try and get you to go. The way you flaunt it in the halls, hell even in Dewey's classroom we had to know what you were really like. Seeing you naked was just a priority."

"Sexy as fuck." Antoine praised her, "My hands are yours if you need another foot massage."

"Oh, you're sucking my toes again Mister." She points with her fuck you finger. It was suddenly becoming as much a trademark as her verses of "Fuck Me!" Another point toward Toby confirmed she would want his mouth free at her disposal too. A thumbs up proved he was game. Eying the clock on the wall she realized, "You're kidding me. We still have twenty more minutes? FUCK ME!" She grits her teeth, "Sorry! It just blurts out."

"No problem. We can help you with that if you need us to." Darryl spoke for everyone.

"I dunno about that." She hissed, holding her breath with the most amazing glisten in her eyes. "Okay, let me get this straight, no blackmailing me into being your fuck puppet. You just wanted to see me naked."

"We can dream." Angus sat back placing his arms behind his head. "Vividly!"

"That much I can do. Let's just not get too...carried away. Now and then I can strip off my outfit and give you little pricks a show. First time I hear of anyone.., "She hesitates to increase her volume, "...ANYONE, rat me out I skip town and head for Vegas. That means no viral videos online like Travis had done to him. I already know there's more innocent videos of me as it is. I like it here guys." She expressed a firm stand then smirks to emphasize, "You know I could be a showgirl."

"We don't want you to leave. Guys? Delete those videos, show her some faith. Nobody talks about this outside this room. Got it?" Angus dropped his arms to point at everyone individually in a drive by shooting.

"Hold on." Piper threw her palms up and shook her head, calling herself crazy, "Don't delete them just use them for yourself. No sharing with others. I'll show faith too." She shrugs, "Besides, I like being thought of as a Pornstar."

"Nice!" Angus nodded with respect, "I know I'm gonna jerk off like a bandit when I get home." Not really, he had cheerleader Robin Banks to do it for him. Even her best friend Tina. "Shit! They have cheerleading practice." Maybe he was on his own.

"Why wait?" She walks over to him and lifts her foot up to plant her toes over his erection. "We still have 17 minutes, probably longer if needed." Gritting her teeth she recalled that chance being shot down, just as Angus had, "Scratch that! I have cheerleading practice to oversee. Until 5:00 give me a 21 cum salute. Prove to me you worship my shit." She flutters her fingers over her perfect body, even tweaking her nipples. Yep! There was zero chances of Josie McKellen hogging all of the glory.

"HELL YES!" Was a vast consensus, some more reluctant than others. One by one guys whipped out their dicks at their desks. Casually inspecting them while pacing the aisles between seats wiggling her ass as if a female drill instructor, Carl might have been proud of her if she wasn't naked. Actually that's not true. He'd be very proud of her. It was more a maze instead of actual aisles having the desks scattered about in disarray. She found herself impressed that they would all follow her lead. A few stragglers were unsure of themselves until Piper felt sympathy.

"Troubles?" She eyed a young man who was hardly a jock.

"Just uneasy." He winced. His eyes shied away from others ravaging their cocks while checking her out.

"You don't share everyone's thoughts on this?" Again she teases her body watching his reaction as she spreads sweat all over herself.

"Y-you're perfect. GOD you're...I just...I want to but..."

Kneeling beside him she lays a palm on his leg and lightly rubs it, "I see a really big erection there...?" She fishes for a name.

"Sam. Sam Grainger."

"You don't have to be like them, Sam. Take me home on your cell and go crazy." She winks then stands up. Before she was even at full stature he had his pants unzipped and a healthy six shooter in hand. "There's my brave boy." It dawned on her in that instance the age thing. "STOP! STOP! EVERYONE STOP. Is everyone here 18? God I hope so I don't..." ID's came flying from every direction to prove their ages. "There is a God." A sigh of relief she giggles, "Commence firing."

Groans of mental exhaustion competing with ravaging grips Piper rather enjoyed her stroll to view and entice her admirers. "That's it, show Counsellor Cherry why you need therapy." It was too funny, but sadly accurate. Maybe the Counsellor needed her head examined as much as she was examining theirs. "There's some really nice dicks here. I might have to consider a few." She pondered absorbing the potential of Angus' thick seven and Toby's eight with a really massive head on it.

Patrolling further she noticed another young man struggling to stay alive. With a timid seven of his own she knew if he was hard he might achieve eight plus. Mesmerized by it she stepped to his side and crouched. "Why the sad face Soldier?" She felt his misery, he was so wanting to be as proud as the others. Shying from any reply she sighed and spit into her hand. Removing his fingers she curled her own around his cock and vigorously coaxed him fully erect. "You have a very worthy cock. Never be unsure of yourself." Yep! She took the final step in being as bad as they were. God help her soul.

"T-that feels so good." He almost wept while hissing, "Please don't let go."

"No fair!" Calvin groaned, "I could use some help too." as if he was having troubles he just wanted the same attention. Acknowledging him Piper rolled her eyes. Suddenly, all around her came pleas of assistance. She regretted helping the boy, but stuck with him until he jizzed on her hand, thin splatters attacking her knuckle, and her tit.

"Well now! Someone's tank was full." She smiled warmly at the boy and watched him jump from his chair to storm her with a hug of appreciation. In response she patted him on the back, wiping her wet knuckles on the back of his shirt, one of the few boys still wearing a tee. Her tits wet with specks of streaking cum mixing with her sweat also rubs off on his chest. As he retreats to pull his pants up she moves onward from boy to boy.

For very short durations she pushes herself to grip and stroke each boy six times before moving on. It was the least she could do. With each interaction she found the others rubbing her ass, going so far as goosing her into a squeal and a fuck you fingers point at them to behave. Guys were cumming like crazy. Eyes on the clock as much as the cock she knew time was running out.

"Let's wrap it up Boys." She advised.

"We'll bring condoms next time." Calvin snorted wiping jizz on his boxers.

"You should have joined us Miss Cherry." Angus stood up for his final rush of glory. Facing her smugly he shot his load on her belly before she could react.

"FUCK ME!" She looked down at the creamy mess above her pubic area.

Darryl and Antoine also held off and moved in behind her while she was distracted by Angus, firing hot cum on her ass cheeks. "HEY!" Scowling at their behavior she ran her fingers over their leftovers then slapped their chests smearing a mixture of dueling droplets on the two boys. It was enough to create a series of gross expressions. "You deserved that." They sneered but didn't complain, she was probably right.

"You should let us all cum on you next time." Toby pointed out what everyone was thinking.

"We'll see. Don't go doing anything stupid to get detention. Not every day is going to be the same people. Sooner or later there's going to be someone younger or not as into this as you guys."

"I say we just come here after school and have some fun when we don't have football practice." Calvin chuckles. "If the timing's right, you good Miss Cherry?"

"One condition. Only condition. Tight lips! No one talks about this. Don't make me regret being so...giving. Yes Calvin, if the time is right you can jerk off again."

"On you?"

"I'll think about it."

"Cum for us next time?"

"You guys sure expect a lot out of me." She grins, "I'll bring a toy."

"OH FUCK YEAH!" Voices raise then quiet just as quickly.

"Can we...eat you out?" A boy named Charley Nookum wags his tongue.

"Uggggggggh! Stop already." She fanned herself with her fingers. In a mad rush six guys surround her up close and begin blowing on her again. She tilts her head back closing her eyes at the overwhelming breeze. More boys huddle in to share in her experience. Up to nine boys managed to swarm her in cool exhales. "Shit! I could get used to this."

"Hear that guys? We have her hooked." Angus laughed. No bell ringing to sound the end of a remarkable first day dealing with the bad boys she had to call it. Most of the boys took their leave, a chain of affectionate kisses on the cheek in passing became a necessity to show their respect. Only Angus held back until the kissing bandits had filed out.

Politely he grabbed her dress and held it out for her as if a coat. Sliding her arms in he followed her hands in buttoning her front. Kissing her neck unexpectedly he whispers into her ear. "Be honest...you want a big dick inside you next time. Don't you?"

"Ohhhh Angus. If you ever date Dakota McKellen, I hope you treat her better than you're being now." She turns to face him finishing her buttoning up without his interference. Once straightening her dress she slaps both hands on his chest gripping his jersey, "I'll fuck you when and IF I'm ready. Don't push it."

"I'm patient." He grits his teeth, "You...won't tell Dakota about this...right? Or Robin. Anybody?"

"No, but I'll tell the school Nurse where to find you."

"Huh? Oh, I get it, be patient? Right!" He nods then fidgets, "Miss Cherry?"

"Yes Beefcake?"

"I'm serious, I'll make sure nobody ruins this for any of us."

"Good to hear."

"Tomorrow?"

"As long as it's safe. If not just relax until the time is right again."

"I know you might not buy it, but the school does listen to me."

"They need to listen to me, not you." She frowns looking around, "Fuck Me! Where's my panties?"

"I'll get them back."

"Don't worry about it. If I can help my fellow man make me a saint."

"You're fucking awesome Miss Cherry."

"Piper."

"Cool! See you on my cell Piper. I had Jake record you on my phone."

"Go blind."

"Later Miss...Piper." Leaving the classroom Angus Furlong runs head on into Dakota and Sable McKellen walking toward the classroom from the stairwell. Not so perfect timing. "Oh crap! Sorry I didn't see you guys. Hey Dakota."

"I'm Sable. She's Dakota." A showing of braces reveals the truth. It was easy to tell Sable was still upset over Travis.

"Damn! Sorry, I can never tell you two apart unless you smile." He felt badly, almost embarrassed about the mix up. "That sounded stupid. Forgive me Dakota...you too Sable."

"Is Piper still here?" Dakota winked at Angus, noting his erection but not acknowledging she had. Was it for her she thought? Her shirt wasn't unbuttoned like it had been. After their poolside debacle at Piper's house both girls found guys getting hard intriguing, even if some of them were complete assholes like Knox Hardecker and his friend Dip. Then, of course there was their Father whom they secretly watched have phone sex with Tessa Harper, he cornering the girls in his closet without knowing. Add in their being trapped yet again while hiding under their parents bed they caught an incredible show of their parents fucking. So much had happened in under a week. Their Dad had a really nice dick too. Dakota resorted to 80% of that mental recollection.

Sable? She still saw Travis naked tied to the bleachers. Yes his dick had caught her eye even though she was in a panic to rescue him and make up for abandoning him in the trash receptacle. Yet, his misery was her misery.

"Yeah! She's just gathering her things. Hey Dakota?"

"Yes?" She brightens her eyes but withholds a smile.

"Are you free Friday night? After the big game with Marquette?"

"You're asking me out again? I...still need time to think about it. What about Robin?"

"I guess I am." His earlier mood swing making him understand more clearly, "Sure, I get it. I'll deal with Robin here soon I swear."

"I thought you were still dating her." She frowned, "Why haven't you broken up with her yet?"

"She's been emotional, I'll do it soon. Don't ask."

"Can I get back to you? I..." She fidgets then cringes slightly, "I can't commit until you break up with Robin."

"That and she needs to ask our Dad for permission. Very protective." Sable jumps in to prevent her sister making a fool of herself.

"I understand totally. You can text me if you want...555-6996. Anytime." He at least offered.

"Easy digits to remember." She smirked, "Bye Angus."

As he departs with a confident grin Piper Cherry steps out shocked to see the girls, she really hoped there was no cum anywhere that they might notice. "How long have you two been out here waiting?"

"Ten minutes maybe. We sat on the stairwell where it was cooler until Detention was over. Mom is staying over to grade papers. She told us to get a ride home with you." Instantly Piper concluded that their Mother planned on seeing Roman once the girls were out of the picture. Smiling to prevent suspicion Piper Cherry let on as if nothing had happened.

Worried they might have witnessed more than they should have knowing their curiosity at her home the day her Moving guys gangbanged she and their Mother Josie, Piper held her breath regardless. To make matters worse Piper felt awkward knowing the boy Dakota liked had just unloaded on her. It was better she never found that out. Misdirection needed!

"Sure! Who wants to drive?" She dangles her keys. Eyes quickly brighten up. Even Sable's. "Ah! That's the key to getting you to smile." A jingle was used to tease her further.

"Can we take turns?" Dakota hopped excitably in step. Even with a drivers license their parents rarely let them drive.

"Why not! Everyone appears to want that." Oh, yes her boys did. Detention was going to prove that soon enough.

"Sable over Dakota. One is warmer than the other."

"What?" Dakota pouted, her stately namesake went right over the border into Canada.

Sable felt all fuzzy inside.

Piper?

At least now she wasn't breaking the no panties pact any longer.