Starting from Scratch Ep. 038: SVETTY PALMS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wincing at him she knew he expected more. Contorting once again to bring her legs back around his arm she slid her thighs closer to him. Laying back she gyrated her hips toward him as if being fucked. Seconds into it Dom lowered his forearm over her, his forearm laying right over her moist cunt and tossed the money across her tummy as if shooting his load. The bills went everywhere. Using her hands she rolled the cash all over her body as if relishing in his jizz. The crowd cheered at her performance.

Song ending the woman possessing Svetty's G-string stood up and grabbed Svetty by her ankles and slid her right up to her while standing. Svetty writhed as if coming down from an orgasm and just lay there fondling herself everywhere that it counted. In a bold move the woman untangled Svetty's panties from her wrist and began placing Svetty's feet back into them. LouWanda was disappointed he wanted to wear them.

Guiding them up over Svetty's legs meant hovering right over the Russian beauties cunt. Having to lift her hips to allow the woman to pull them over her thighs, her sweet smelling juices were a mere two inches from the woman's mouth. Once the G-string was back in place over her pussy the woman lowered her face in and nuzzled the cloth. "I'm gonna miss you." She told the panties." Behind her a knuckle gnawing LouWanda waved goodbye to her former gift.

"YOU'RE HIRED! Start on Friday." Flossy Taggart patted the girls leg without even hearing the girl say a word, then walked away to her office. "6:00 PM! DON'T BE LATE!"

Dom returning to Henry slapped him on the back, "You knew her already didn't you?"

"That I do." Henry wiggled his brows at the giant, then stepped away toward the stage. Svetty picking up her tips was giddy at having earned so much for two simple songs. Seeing Henry leaning his hands on the stage she crawled over to him and kissed him hard. Dom puckered in the background.

"Do I get my dress back...Master?" She winked upon tugging his lower lip.

"Long gone. Buy another with that money."

To Henry's side Natalie stepped up with more bank, "Here's Flossy's audition money. Good job. I think I'm in love." Her finger however was indecisive as to whom her adoration was meant toward.

"I am taken." Svetty kisses Henry again.

"I'm sure I could arrange something." Henry caressed Nag's cheek. Hoarse of course.

As Svetlana completed her task of collecting funds Felicia stepped up bringing Svetty her bag from the floor where she left it. Using her unworn dance clothes to wear home she put her money in the bag. Leather looked good on Svetty.

Eying his watch Henry returned to Dom. "Thoughts Big Guy?"

"Gimme your hand." The bodybuilder growled raising his own hand as if holding a beer. Puzzled Henry raised his arm to poise his fist slightly opened. "Mirror my grip and touch fingertips to mine." Henry nodded and did so until their fingers connected into a circle. "Kelly's neck is within both our hands. Nothing changes, I own that critter, but when I'm not there to steal your thunder, own her. We both take care of her. Me financially, you emotionally. Deal?"

"Deal."

The circle broken a handshake took over. Behind Henry, Svetlana hugged him with sincerity. An unspoken bond linked he and her. Finally, breaking the handshake Dom called out, "BEER! I NEED BEER!" He left Henry to his girl.

"Thanks for..." Henry started to speak when Svetlana took him by the hands and brought them back to encompass her neck. He winced at her behavior, as well as her sweaty neckline. "Ummm? We still acting here?"

"You tell me...Master." She stared without blinking. " I share tips with you?"

"Nope! You earned every penny. Don't make me look like your pimp."

"You call, I come."

"Sounds like a plan." Walking out together Henry stopped being a gentleman. He was high on...HIGH!

Glancing over at the gym he spotted Dominic's sister Serafina peering out at him beside the owner Kitty. She seemed almost jealous of Svetty in her leather dance outfit walking behind him. Henry swallowed dryly and stopped to turn to Svetty. Pulling her back to him facing the gym he holds Svetty by her throat as if to show off in front of Serafina. Kitty bulging her eyes turned tail and ran.

Serafina smiled at him then poised her own circled hands toward Henry as if claiming his throat. Henry shook his head negatively and whispered to Svetty. "See that girl in the gym window?"

"Yes."

"Wiggle your sweet ass over there and tell her to give you a free massage with a happy ending. MASTER'S ORDERS. Tell her that too."

"She will not break me." Svetlana hissed with pride.

"God I love your accent." A slap to Svetty's ass she stalked the bodybuilder. Serafina had to laugh. GAME ON!

Henry? He went home with sweaty palms.

"Look out Josie. Daddy's home."

As if hearing him in the distance his wife Josie McKellen paused in teaching her class and smiled. She didn't understand why, but it felt promising.

Reflecting on her ordeal with Angus and Robin while sitting in Biology, Dakota McKellen pictured her Father. She knew she needed his guidance on what was to come. Knowing he had errands to run today she peered out the classroom window. She missed her Father.

"I wonder if Daddy is home?"

Nyet! Russian for not yet!

12