Starting from Scratch Ep. 061: BUTTerFLY KISSES

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"Really?" She brightens up.

"One condition."

"What's that Daddy?"

"You kiss Angus today and apply my lesson."

"Oh my gosh! I can so do that."

Picking her up in a squeal he hoists her up into his arms slightly over his head and looks up into her eyes with puckered lips. Laying one on her, lips locking and tongue frolicking about in one another's mouths, she whimpered and caressed his cheek at the emotional devotion of his kiss. Thirty seconds of investment he lowered her down. His dick dragging along her shirt and directly across her crotch. She flared her eyes at the tip of his dick tugging up between her thighs in passing. "Sorry Punkie. My judgements off a bit. I should have put some space between our bodies."

On her feet in awe she bubbles up and hops up and down, "I'm sooo kissing Angus today. Thank you Daddy." She then makes a move that should have got her into trouble. With her right hand she reaches up and pats his cock, "Bad boy. No touchy."

"Him? You just touched me." He grimaced, "Don't make that a habit. Go to school." He turned her away from his body by her shoulders and slapped her butt making her laugh. Noticing her jeans he winced, "You have your pants on backwards?"

"No I don't. I found these in Mom's closet. They're called back zipper jeans. I think she must have bought them for my birthday they still had a tag. I don't have any clean clothes."

"That's your problem. You girls are on your own in the laundry department. Don't get unzipped."

"Like this?" She turns to face him again and lowers her shirt zipper all the way down exposing the fullness of her 34B's. Giggling she zips back up and heads for the door, bookbag by the staircase hanging on a hook. "Don't let Sable see you nakie."

"Yeah, I'm heading up to shower. Hey?" He halts her as she opens the front door again. "Who's rose?"

"Sable's, Travis gave it to her. Bye Daddy."

As Dakota closes the door Henry steps to the rose and scowls.

"I should put up a sign that says No Petaler's Allowed." Leaving it Henry headed upstairs. "Wait a second! Why didn't Josie take Dakota to school?" Only a text in waiting Henry.

Dakota felt like she had butterflies in her stomach.

No, they were still on her cleavage.

Nice perches!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12