Starting from Scratch Ep. 078: IDentity criSIS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHEM!"

"Hey Mister McKellen." Henry stood at the foot of the steps eying Trav spying.

"Time to go."

"Bye!" He rushed down past Henry in a blur, out the door he went.

"Can't blame the kid." He knew his wife was drop dead sexy.

********

"I need to talk to you before it gets any later." Sable threw herself on to Dakota's bed as she painted her nails. "Should I paint mine too? For us to stay in character?"

"We don't need to be each other tonight do we?"

"Guess not! It was fun but..." Sable gnashed her teeth terrified to admit what was necessary.

"But what?"

"Angus kissed me."

"So?" Dakota laughed, "He thought you were me. That's hilarious."

"So did Robin Banks."

"Interesting. Been there done that."

"You have?" Sable looked surprised, "Wow! Why am I just hearing about Robin?"

"Didn't come up."

"He...unzipped my butt."

"Angus?"

"Well, Maynard Smooth did first in Dundee's Science class."

"Really?" Dakota stopped painting and smiled vividly.

"You like Maynard?"

"Noooo way! But, it's cool that they would do that to me."

"They didn't dope! They unzipped me, not you."

"Thinking you were me. Did you panic?"

"No. I...surprised myself even."

"Awesome! We're good."

"Dakota? Angus...licked my butthole."

"OH!" Dakota's eyes bulged. "How was it?"

"I hate you. You're not even angry at me."

"Should I be? Were you mad because Travis was laying on me kissing my neck?"

"I wasn't...happy! Why did you let him do that?"

"I didn't want him to but he caught me off guard. I...acted like you. He has seen you nakie before. You two kiss a lot. Should I have told him we switched places?"

"No! It's cute that he doesn't have a clue."

"I know! I wouldn't have let him go much further, but I will say I'm horny as heck. Before Trav got here I..." She pauses to reconsider telling her sister what she and Tessa Harper did to their Father. "I watched Daddy and Tessa have sex. He was blindfolded and didn't know I was there. Tessa let me watch them."

"Holy shit! While he thought I was home?"

"Yep! I made it look like you went for a walk."

"Crazy! What else?"

"Nothing. That's all." Some secrets just needed to be kept quiet. Not only that but their Father did instruct Dakota to shut her mouth. Yeah, not a chance Henry. Only a matter of time.

"What are you going to do if Angus wants to lick my...I mean your ass again?"

"Let him."

"Okay! I liked it. Mad now?"

"Nope!" Dakota chuckled, "You're past your shyness now aren't you?"

"Not totally, but getting there."

"We should sooo do this more often."

"Switch places? See who loses their virginity first?"

"What if...Angus...?"

"Fucks you before he does me?"

"Yes. I can't...I won't do that to you."

"Me or Travis?"

"Both! Darn it!"

"Just breath. One day at a time."

"Are we going to switch identities when we go to Piper's house tomorrow night?"

"Like I said one day at a time. Get through cheerleading tonight. We can dress alike tomorrow night and mess with Mace and Travis. How far is up to us."

"Oh my God! I love you." Sable swarmed her sister for a hug making her squeal.

"I'll spill my polish."

"Sorry!"

"You hated me two minutes ago."

"Nope! Wasn't me. You were talking to yourself."

"Too funny." Dakota chuckled.

"You touched Daddy didn't you?" Sable went serious.

"What? No I didn't."

"Daddy hugged me from behind this morning. He thought I was you. He...was nakie."

"Oh crap! He's been...teaching me how to be with a boy without going all the way. Sorry if he freaked you out."

"Tell me!" Sable knew there was more. Holding her breath Dakota put the lid on her nail polish and set it aside. She simply couldn't hide the facts from her twin. They knew each other too well to mask emotions.

"I sucked Daddy's cock. He thought I was Tessa."

"WHAT?' Sable yelped, bouncing on the mattress. "You're making that up."

"So not! I started to this morning while he was passed out on the couch, but your boyfriend knocked. I was almost busted at that point."

"So Daddy has no idea you did that?"

Gritting her teeth Dakota just gives in, "He knows it was me. He figured it out."

"Wait! Daddy thought it was me then."

"No! I confessed that you and I switched places. He won't tell Mom. I wasn't supposed to tell you even. Just...play along okay?"

"So we both got a little experience today."

"Regret it?" Dakota winced.

"No. This is sooo crazy."

"Come here! I'll paint your nails. Maybe we can switch tonight for laughs."

"Good! You can cheerlead I'll be you and sit with Mace and Trav."

"Not on your life."

"I was kidding."

"No you weren't. You can do it Sis!"

"I SWALLOW! I SWALLOW!" Sable busted up.

"So did I!" Dakota razzed her.

"Daddy?"

"Mmmhmm!"

"OH MY GOD!!"

"Shhhh!"

"I'm back to you hating you."

"I can live with ourself."

Red nails were in style.

criSIS averted!

12