Starting from Scratch Ep. 086: wITCHING hOUR

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay Furlong?"

"Yeah! Fell wrong is all. What's with you bastards?" He cursed at his buddies. "Come on Finn you're supposed to guard my blindside."

"Sorry Bro! Fucking Badgerls!"

"Get your eyes off the fur and on the pigskin you Morons. We can't lose this game."

"We got this Coach." Calvin Knobbs grumbled convincingly. "Won't let you out of my sight again Fur...long!" His eyes switched furs briefly as the Badgerls shook their tits his way. Nipples were slipping out from under their patches. "Fuck me!" Even he had spent too much time hearing that from Piper Cherry. He had his eyes on Ophelia himself and she knew it. Maya Trinidad noticing a connection smirked. Trouble ahead!

********

With Piper hissing at the way things went and seeing Maya's trampede of shaking breasts and nip slips she realized the bleachers couldn't have seen any breast in show at their angle. Possibly a few strolling fans did, but not enough to create friction. Parents were enjoying it all even with having to cover the eyes of young children. Everything was just plain chaotic risky. For Piper to go too far herself would likely create scandal. This was not going to be easy even though she knew her pep squad was all in to sin.

"Aunt Piper?"

"Not now Mace." Her nephew huffed his cheeks and stepped back. In his desire to warn Piper what Maya had said he decided to let her find out for herself. The stress in his Aunt's demeanor led him to walk away. Spotting Sable and Travis under the bleachers he winced and explored the reason why.

"What are you two doing?" He chuckled as he saw Trav turn and moon him. "Put that away!" The sight of Perbert's bare bottom made him cringe. He had seen it way too often of late.

"Hardecker's posse trapped me in my suit with my hatch glued open." Trav admitted. Mace eying Sable blush he nearly laughed but resisted.

"Mom went to find something to pin this shirt up over his butt."

"Turn it into a diaper." Mace chuckled, "Sorry buddy!"

"Need pins to do even that." Trav let it slide. "I just know Coach Randell is going to yell for me and I'll have to run out on the field and rally the troops."

"Just don't go."

"I can't let the Coach down."

"The Badger mascot is all over the place. I think whoever is inside is a girl. Walks like a girl anyway." He judged in watching the giant Badger prowling about.

"Really?" Trav stepped out of hiding and held his bird head mask down enough to see out clearly. "Aw man! My competition is a chick."

"Chick for a chicken." Knox Hardecker walked by with his buddy Dip, having reconnected with him. The laughter of he and a few of his boys made Mace tense up. Tempted to confront Knox over his evil intent in trapping poor Trav he found resistance. Behind he crept Lily Kramer who hugged Mace from the side just to piss off Knox. Seeing her he snarled and also contemplated a dark reaction.

Noting his expression Mace turned and kissed Lily passionately. The blond was all up on him too, even rubbing Mace's crotch. Sable seeing the girls hand flared her eyes and pondered being able to do that to him too. Maybe tomorrow night while she and Dakota came over to watch movies with he and Travis. Sighing she realized there might be her issue in accomplishing that goal. Trav would feel jealousy...unless... "...Dakota and I trade identities again somehow. I fooled Travis once..." Inspiration outweighed the current predicament.

Dip and his buddies drug Knox away before things got too violent. Nobody wanted to fight if they didn't have to. There were too many hot bitches around to flirt with to risk looking bad, that and they also convinced Knox not to ruin what they knew was on the agenda. Even watching Lily scratch between her legs bothered Knox but he was well aware as to why. He hated the fact his girl Lily was going to be the brunt of a very bad joke soon, but if he warned her she would ruin the hilarity of it all. Growling heard behind him Knox peered over his shoulder at Rotten as led by Dakota. "Let's go!" Fear of that fucking dog was enough to change his mind.

Dakota seeing Mace kissing Lily fidgeted. A hint of jealousy overcame her until she heard a whistle on the field calling a play. Looking out at the game she discovered Angus once again buried under Badgers. "Oh no!" She made her way to the fence. Standing beside Travis she hadn't even noticed the mascots ass hanging out. There were more important things to look for. Trouble is bleacher folks were becoming aware of Birdbutt! Sable had to intervene and drag her man back behind the bleachers kicking and chirping all the way.

"Are you nuts? Trav I can see your balls."

"Had to size up my competition. I can do better than Betsy Badger!"

"Will you shut up! Don't go making me jealous over a girl in..." Before she could finish her sentence Tawny Martin returned and snuck up behind her. With Travis distracted still Tawny used the bleachers to hide the fact that she just laid one on Sable. Their kiss at first finding embarrassed resistance Sable finally caved in and enjoyed the lip lock.

Girls passing behind them offered, "WOOHOO! Save me some." Said girls being April and Vanessa from Josie's 1st. period class realized just how cute their Teacher's daughter was. Another pair of girls paused to observe as well, the lesbians that played with Josie in the gym puckered, "We want in." The revelation between the four girls watching Sable and Tawny found quicker intrigue. A brief chat the four girls went off together. Sable was on her own.

"Please don't be hurt again." Dakota gripped the fence as Piper Cherry took a moment to join her and pet her dog.

"Rotten any trouble?"

"No he's been good. Well, except when Knox Hardecker comes around." Dakota paused, "Angus looks roughed up."

"He'll be fine Sweetie!"

"Piper? I really like Angus." She spoke but while mentioning it leered back at Mace and Lily. Piper's intuition lured her own gaze to realize that Dakota was having mixed feelings.

"There are more boys out there. Don't settle for the first one that comes...along." Piper caught a glimpse of Chism Goforth walking away toward the restrooms adjoining the back side of the concession building. Wincing at Maya still performing on her side she smirked. "I'll be back. Potty break!"

Kisses all breaking, confusion was becoming contagious. With both Lily and Tawny slipping away Mace and Sable laughed at one another. "Tawny a good kisser?" He whispered her way. Even though Lily was super hot, he had his own eye on Tawny. Making his rounds of the squad.

"You saw?" Sable blushed without letting Travis overhear her. She simply nodded but told him, "I'm more into boys. Please don't tell Trav I did that. She caught me off guard."

"Zip!" He crossed fingers over his lips.

"That's not!" Sable bit her lower lip and pointed down at his jeans. He still hadn't zipped up from being around Maya and Jolene. Wait! Yes he did! Peering back at Lily he realized that somehow he had missed her unzipping his fly. Why hadn't she grabbed his dick then? Maybe it was just to piss off Knox. "I can see him." Sable whispered noting a portion of his girth exposed, but the penis still held down behind the barrier of his inseam.

"Sorry!" He quickly zipped up. "Not like you haven't seen it before." He had sent she and Dakota a photo of his dick a week ago now. Her flirting with Mace yesterday sprang back into both of their heads. Sable was first to overt eye contact.

"Where's my Mom? She was supposed to bring a stapler out to help cover Travis." She points toward her Jailbird, "Shit! Where did he go?"

"Oh fuck!" Mace chuckled, "He's going over to the Badger side."

"Save him!"

"Really? I'm not chasing Birdbutt! I'd never live it down."

"Big help you are." She pouted then dropped her eyes to his massive erection. He noticed and shook his head.

"That Furlong guy is limping off the field. He must be in bad shape to be benched. I better take Rotten and let Dakota go keep him company."

"Good idea! Seeing as you won't save my boyfriend."

A razz was enough to let him know she was not going to be mad long.

********

Corey Samson heard Coach Crandell yell to take over for Angus as Quarterback. While not in Furlong's league he rarely saw action on the field. Today was his lucky day. Entering a uniform huddle to strategize his buddies warned him not to fuck it up. As if he needed the stress.

"Come on guys! Give me a break you know I'll do my best."

"That's the problem Samson." Calvin Knobbs chucked, "Do better!"

Gavin Ruley patted Corey on the helmet, "I got faith in ya Bro. NOT!"

"Fuck you guys! Let's make History!" He claps to break a fast play rendition.

"Dude! You were always late to Dewey's History class." Finn Rice had to get in the last chuckle.

Taking to their positions Danny Wendt hiked the ball to Corey and all hell broke loose. Feeling panic at the Badger offense closing in and no player free to pass to he took off running toward the home team side. Cheers at his actual ground breaking he chuckled, "I got this in the bag." Famous last words. Riding the foul line he heard the snarls of Bronx Mayfield of the Badgers charging right at him from his left. Like being slammed into by a Mack truck Corey found himself flying through the air and tumbling wildly into the fence. His path leading him to land facing the crowd, he looked up in his daze to see Sable McKellen and her sister Dakota looking down at him. "Ugh! I'm seeing double! Fucking beautiful though."

The twins winced at him as a referee helped him up. At least he was still holding the ball. Sable smiled at him but recalled how he rejected her awhile back and had stuffed Travis in a trashcan. She still thought he was cute but way too arrogant. While limping away Corey still managed to look back at her. Sable flared her eyes and blushed her usual shade of red. "I think he might be changing his mind." That or he had a concussion.

"I'm going to check on Angus." Dakota rolled her eyes. She knew her sisters expression well. Still a crush on Homer Sampson! DOH!

Battling back over the next play Corey actually passed the ball to Antoine Boss who led the way to a touchdown. The crowd grew loud and proud of their Home Boys. Corey was even praised in the moment. Sable was cheering him on. Travis Bird who?

Halftime was near! Not quite but close enough.

********

Marci VanCamp the recently rehired band Instructor led her procession out on to the sidelines to jam out to their version of the classic 70's tune Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now by McFadden & Whitehead. People were dancing along and rejoicing. All but Maya Trinidad. She was ready for her own show. The Badgers band in ready as soon as the Swallow's were done gave her time to discuss her own plans.

After a greedy excitement amongst her girls Maya searched for Piper Cherry and realized she was MIA. A further glare about she didn't see her man Chism either. "Wait a minute! A touchdown and Chism not on the field? Nooo!" She huffed, "That bitch!" Abandoning her girls Maya stormed the sidelines and rounded the concession stand like a stripper on a mission. Ignoring all of the wolf calls and men grabbing their inseams she went first into the Ladies room. Only women in wait! Their expressions at seeing Maya up close in near enough nudity brought on envy. She wolf howls were shrill.

Smiling at their praise only a show Maya heard moaning coming through a vent. "MEN'S ROOM!" Maya snapped and barged out. One door over she pushed her way past a pack of testosterone. Not even being felt up in passing through halted her need for confrontation. Sure enough she saw perfectly painted nails holding the walls of a bathroom stall. Knowing her man Chism's guttural snarl she tried the door first but his mass was blocking entry. Help arriving one of the men in line to piss lifted Maya up so she could peer over the door. Face in her thigh gap his reward. Response priceless!

"WHAT THE FUCK GOFORTH?" Maya belted out. The guy holding her aloft was burying his nose in her backside smiling. Cheers from the other men outside holding the bathroom door wide so they could watch was completely overlooked at the moment. Peering down at her man, Maya spotted Piper looking up at her with a sheepish grin. At her angle and height she found Chism with Piper's legs over his shoulder and was eating the Counsellor out.

"Wait your turn. He's swallowing now." Piper razzed her using her team name to get her goat, his goatee. Maya found herself mesmerized by the brazen attitude of a woman that had no boundaries. Piper Cherry was a force to be reckoned with.

"Have your fun." Maya razzed her back. "I'd worry about your girls. Things are about to get...out of hand." Waving her lift to let her down Maya turned and expressed flirtations in touching every man in her reach. There were some mighty big dicks in the group. Leaving them the vultures turned on Piper's moans. In minutes she came on Coach Goforth's tongue.

"God I needed that." Piper giggled as Chism looked up with a soggy goatee.

"Hook up after we win tonight?" He chuckled.

"Sure! But if we win...bring Maya."

"Would anyway." He winked and lowered Piper to the floor. A careful retreat Piper followed suit in the exact same manner as Maya had in leaving. Hands on, the crowd went wild. To top Maya, Piper lifted her uniform top up to wipe her eyes and the bunch got a full body look from her armpits down. Plenty of, "Hell yeah's!" gave her ego.

"My girls?" She bulged her eyes before dropping her gaze to her tits, "Not these girls. Oh crap!" Shirt dropped she forced herself back outside and scurried back to her pep squad. They had taken to the field for halftime without Piper and were performing the cheers that Piper had taught them during Detention earlier in the day.

Trouble was each and every girl on her squad were struggling because of a severe itch between their legs. It honestly appeared as if they were all masturbating on the field. In a sense they were, fingers were rubbing the itch from beneath their G-strings. Their torment became so bad they were sprawling out in the grass rubbing and scratching fiercely. Piper offered a saddened look. One that led to seeking out the Badgerls now chanting a cheer of their own.

"LITTLE BIRDYS SPREAD YOUR WINGS! FALL FROM A TREE AS MOMMY SINGS! SCRATCH AND SNIFF GET A WHIFF! VICTORY IS OURS SO GO AHEAD AN CHIFF!"

"What's chiff?" Mace Belmont stepped up behind his Aunt Piper with Rotten tilting his head from side to side with curiosity.

"Ask Marci! She's the band bitch." Piper was grumpy under pressure.

"Ummm? Okay...so chiff is something to do with band?"

"NOT NOW MACE!" He had heard that before.

"Geez! Come on Rotten. Let's get out of her temper tantrum." Piper offered a scowl but let him go. She would apologize later but for now...this meant war.

With the whole world laughing at Robin Banks squad on their backs rubbing their cunts without the joy in it, it certainly did look bad. While nobody was acting offended in any way the worry still crossed Piper's mind. Even worse her girls were removing their G-strings to avoid contact between cloth and inner thighs. Go team Skin!

The football rivals all stood watching the event unfold. Laughter should not be involved but it just couldn't be helped. It really did appear like a mass masturbation. The Swallows led by a wounded Angus Furlong leaving Dakota McKellen before she could even ask if he was okay, raced to surround their cheerleaders. Dakota pouted at how quickly he raced to Robin's side. She knew how she rated now.

Fun while it lasted!

********

Travis Herbert was doing his best to hide his backside while sneaking up behind the cheerleaders and their Badger mascot. He needed to know who was behind the bulky beast of fur. With their mascot hanging back looking mopey he shuffled up closer.

"You okay?" He dared to ask.

"Yeah I'm good! I just feel badly for the Swallow's. They didn't deserve the itching powder in their G-strings. Odessa should never have let Ophelia talk her into it." The Badger mascot turned to see who it was she was talking with. Eyes peering back at one another through a narrow vision slot bulged. Suddenly the mascot pointed and started yelling.

"INFILTRATOR!"

"What? Hey I was being nice to you." Trav backed away as the Badgerl squad found their mascot trying to hold him from running. Enemy sighted the girls surrounded Travis and saw his butt shining then started yelling, "PERVERT!"

Knox Hardecker and his boys busted a gut from the bleachers. They were already teary eyed from the itching powder fiasco but their secondary plot was just as priceless. Odessa who sat with Knox felt horrible and had to leave. Her version of tears were not in synch with theirs. Running off she ran straight into Mace Belmont making his way back over with Rotten.

"Odessa?" He reacted to her expression of sorrow. Hearing her say, "I'm sorry!",he couldn't hold her and simply had to watch her run off. "What was that about?" In time Belmont! In time!

Sable finding Dakota in the chaos drug her sister along to attempt a save. "Hurry up! Travis is in trouble." Dakota rolled her eyes, "Isn't he always?" Pretty much!

The Badger Band took to the field to compliment the insanity. Their song selection? Animal by Def Leppard! Befitting!

It should have been Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd!

12