Starting from Scratch Ep. 090: POINT SPREAD

Story Info
Dueling halftime sHOwS! Piper makes a bold move. PEER AMID!
4.6k words
4.73
4.2k
0
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 90 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,860 Followers

"Have you seen Mimi and LeAnne?"

Josie McKellen joined Piper Cherry as Halftime closed it. The timer winding down on the score board on a final play. With the Badgers leading now the stress was showing. Piper advising her girls on a new strategy during halftime alongside band conductor Marcella VanCamp simply paused long enough to tell her bestie, "Not since they helped cheer while the girls here were on their backs itching their hoohaws."

"What?" Josie had no idea at this point. While all of that was going down she was inside the school being fisted by Reese Teller and a bunch of Marquette boys. Good times! "Itching?"

"Where were you? The Badgerls sewed itching powder into the new uniform G-strings. They used dental thread that deteriorates when wet for long periods. Mace's girlfriend from the t-shirt shop admitted to doing it but she's a blubbering mess now that it went down. She's definitely hard on herself over it."

"Awww! I had to run into the school for a sewing kit to sew up Trav's mascot butt cover."

"So you missed Rotten out there humping his leg?"

"On the field?" Josie dropped her jaw, she did know about that part but played coy. Looking over at Sable her daughter just rolled her eyes. "HEY! I WAS BUSY." Sable also knowing her mother was aware simply poised her hand saying, "Talk to the Palm Reader." Momma McKellen had to smirk, she had talked to multiple hands inside the cafeteria. So there! RAZZ! The squad laughed with the newest edition. Tawny Martin hugging the girl from her side as support on standing up for herself, yet at the same time casting a thumbs up at Josie behind her back.

"We need to get down to business Pussycat, so you go prowl." Piper patted Josie on her butt sending her on her way. A sudden glare at Marcella, Piper threw an arm around the tiny conductor standing with her, "Back to you MyHo...I mean Maestro. We're..." She directed a drive by index finger at the squad, "...going to do a pyramid to get the Badger's really flustered. I noticed the Badgerls haven't tried that. So points for us if we pull this off."

"Pyramid?" Sable swallowed, "Piper I can barely keep up cheering. I'm learning cheer moves on the fly."

"Lots of yummy flies over there on the Badger Boys." Octavia growled, playfully smacking her lips. "I'd make moves on any of those hotties, even Billy Bronx."

"Head in the game." Piper snapped.

"That's what he said." Priscilla giggled, "I'm with you Octavia."

"Enough ladies! Marci does your band know the song Walk Like an Egyptian?"

"Actually they do. I love that one.

"Good! Go get your Jazz Bland ready. Just look for my signal."

"What signal?" Piper that quickly mimicked Steve Martin's dance move from Saturday Night Live back in the day. The squad cracked up. "Oh! Buried with a donkey, he's my favorite honky. King Tut!"

"QUEEN SLUT!" Piper belted out to more chuckles. Marci found Piper amazing, even in taking her leave to get the band enthusiastically ready. The second she left the newest, newest edition to the squad Brandon Foster chimed in, "Where am I in the pyramid?"

"Lost!" Deanna Sweeny laughed. "You can be on top."

"I'm more a bottom." He grinned with a bashful shoulder shrug.

"Shouldn't that be Cherry on top?" Robin pointed at their furless leader Piper.

"Awww! I'd be too heavy. We need someone lighter and agile."

"Rules me out. I'm a klutz remember?" Sable backed off.

"You are the lightest outside of Lily." Tina commented.

"Yeah and we don't wanna see Brandon's winky dangling." Octavia again. "No offense Brandy."

"She called me Brandy." Brandon held his heart with both hands, "Thank you Octo Lovely."

"Sable's going to make her debut." Piper nabbed the twin and pulled her under her wing. "You can do it Baby Bird." Sable stomped her foot with a panic attack pout, whining at her misfortune. A glance at Corey Samson on the team bench she felt bad for his double fumble earlier, having been benched then replaced, then benched again. Toughening up Sable sighed, "I can do it." Nobody was convinced. Practice was needed! Tawny and Lily took Sable into the shadows to give her pointers. Oh Boy!

********

Mace Belmont ran into Josie in her search for Mimi and LeAnne. Holding Rotten's leash as tightly as possible with Odessa Bradley and Dakota chatting about their mistakes. Dakota made certain Odessa knew she wanted Angus Furlong, even if it wasn't completely the truth. Dakota still had her eyes on Mace too, but didn't want him to be mad at her. She would see how movie night went tomorrow. All Dakota knew was she needed some kind of action to get her brain off of Furlong's accident, he not wanting her near him she was emotionally butt hurt. At the same time she just wanted attention. There was always Daddy at home if he was back yet.

"Haven't seen them." Mace looked at Josie as Rotten sniffed at her legs, the pup smelling cum a mile away. He poising a fist at Rotten menacingly Josie grinned at her savior. "Put that sad excuse for a uniform down." He then looked at Odessa apologetically, he knew she had put long hours into designing them for Horton-Dexter.

Josie guided his fist away with a sparkle in her eyes, "He's not hurting anything unless he humps my leg. I know I'm sexier than Travis Snoopy Boo." She leaned forward to box the dogs ears. In her lean forward Mace stepped closer planting his crotch a mere two inches from her right profile. Eyes looking up at Odessa and Dakota who were magically preoccupied by the game she bit at his hidden erection. "That no humping rule goes for you too."

Grinning at her busting him Mace winked and tilted left to see Josie's bare bottom, butt pucker winking back, "He was just wound up by the battling mascots."

"I bet he was." She razzed his erection rather than Mace himself. That tongue was barely touching his zipper before she stood erect in a hurry before getting caught. TEASE!

"I missed it all going for a sewing kit." She lifted it for him to see. "Trav's stitched up for now but you might be drafted into service later in getting him out of the glued on parts. They really did a number on him."

"Knox Hardecker was behind that! I swear I'm going to knock him out before the night's over."

"No violence! So can I count on you to help...dare I say it...strip Travis by plucking his feathers? You and Roman can do it with me."

"Roman?" Mace froze! He knew he couldn't let the Coach get a good look at him or his plan to follow Josie on the night the two lovers planned to go to a hotel and tie her up, blindfolded would be a bust. No way was Mace not going to get his chance to be sneaky and tap Josie.

With her promise to Piper he had to sneak around the kept promise, that situation was just too perfect if he could bluff the Coach. "I'm stuck with Rotten. Everything he's done tonight I'm not leaving him out of my sight. I can't even put him in my truck, or Piper's SUV. All the excitement going on he'd shred our upholstery if I left him alone."

"Right! Knox would probably go antagonize Rotten just to make him destructive. Good point! I'll find someone. I have to help or Sable is going to bitch."

"Mom?" Dakota chimed in introducing Odessa who hugged up to Mace still weeping. A smile from Josie she merely wagged a finger and told Odessa to learn from her mistakes.

"I'm going to design a new mascot outfit for the team. No devious intent I just want to make up for what I let the Badgerls talk me into. My sister Ophelia is a Badgerl. No screw ups I swear. I'll even pay for it."

"I doubt Aunt Piper will make you pay for the material." Mace defended that idea. "Let me talk to her." A nod Odessa clammed up.

"Mom? Angus got hurt and taken out of the game, twice even. He thought he could do it to save the game but now he's hurting even worse. He won't even talk to me or Robin."

"I know honey I was there remember?" An oh yeah moment Dakota felt stupid, Mom was there with she and Robin Banks. "I just tried saying hi again and he wouldn't even look at me. Just give him time, he probably has a bruised ego too. Let me go find Mimi." A soft hug Momma was back to wiggling. Even Odessa was startled by Josie's butt cheeks popping in and out of view. Cool mom!

Halftime buzzer ringing Josie looked over to see the team members looking weary and disgusted. With the Badgers leading the Swallows needed help. Not even Toby Mellon was making any difference in replacing Angus Furlong and Corey Samson. They needed a breather and a Roman Crandell pep talk.

Just as well she needed to pee anyway, so Josie simply headed for the restrooms offset from the concession area. Reaching them she discovered a line of ladies at the door. Two in particular being Patrice Hollander and her big sister...BIG SISTER...Cornelia Knobbs. Gritting her teeth Josie only cut in line to chat.

"Hey Patrice? I'm looking for Mimi." A frown from Cordelia at Josie's jersey and nothing else Patrice patted her sister to calm her attitude. Big Momma loved to speak her mind. Thankfully Patrice was able to prevent any outburst.

"I could be wrong..."Patrice pointed a suspicious index at the restroom door, "...but I think the ladies are what's holding up our line."

"They've been in there fifteen minutes with the door locked. If I weren't such a lady I'd cop a squat." Cordelia grumbled.

"I may have to." Josie gnashed her teeth. Looking behind her at the men's room Josie decided to look as if she were going to do just that. Distracted by players and even Coach Goforth of the Badgers Josie blended into the herd marching inside and slipped into the men's room like one of the guys.

Within, every urinal was occupied. Chism Goforth stood shoulder to shoulder right alongside his quarterback Brody Turnbull, chuckling over how badly even Toby Mellon was. Hugging the wall Josie smiled at the huge Cowboy Chism as he zipped up. Caught off guard as Horton-Dexter's own Finn Rice stepped from a stall ready to give Turnbull hell, Josie shoved the boy away saying, "No fighting!" He grumbled and just walked out, not bothering to wash his hands. Into his stall she went. Shirt to her waist she sat on the toilet and tinkled.

"So you're the Badger Coach." She called out from hiding. Chism having washed his hands heard her and paused.

"That would be me. No offense but you look too old to be a Swallower."

"Swallower Mom. I still swallow." She giggled.

"Oh yeah?" He sent Brody and his other two players out. "Shirts look silly, but you make it look good."

"Thanks! My bestie Piper says you like stalling."

"Stalling? I'm a bull." He chuckled.

"Good!" She left the stall door unlocked on purpose. Lifting her right foot she kicked it open in a loud bang, "You've got 8 seconds." He knew exactly what she meant and locked the bathroom door to prevent interference. Hurrying he rushed the stall to find Josie with a shirt only around her neck. "Grab the reins Cowpoke."

"Ride hard!" Chism chuckled as his jeans dropped to his knees and a massive cock left the gates. She flared her eyes and lowered to her knees to suck him off. Shocking the Cowboy he tipped his hat and watched her stare up at him as his entire seven inch Brahma disappeared behind her tightly formed lips. Balls deep he nodded. "Swallower indeed! I was hoping the blonde would do that earlier but I was on the giving end. Only ate her out." Josie winked up at him but never wavered until he eventually nutted down her throat. Goforth young man! As his Poppa used to say.

During her 8 second mouth mount she heard moaning coming from the girls room on the other side of the wall. She knew that squeaky voice anywhere. Mimi and LeAnne both. Even Chism grinned at the conditions of the acoustics. "Sounds like we have competition."

"Isn't that what football games are all about?" She backed her lips away with cum frothing on her tongue. "Winsome, lose some?" He lost a lot in that one detonation. Josie's silly comment was right on the mark though, she was very attractive and appealing. If he had more time he'd have fucked her. Hearing not only the girls next door but a fist beating outside the men's room, that clenched that. The pounding an inspiration of more fisting Josie was horny as hell.

"Best you stay hidden so we don't get seen together." He zipped up as she stood to face him. "What'cha doing after the game?"

"You." She flipped her cum soaked tongue at him.

"Bring the blonde with ya."

"Bring the Badgerl Coach. I hear you're tight."

"Maya? I can do that. Where we hookin' up?"

"Girls locker room in the school? I have access, I teach here."

"Nice! Find us before you head in. Give the stands time to clear out."

"I will." She then swallowed his Chism gism. "See? All gone."

"Me too." He winked then shut the door on her.

Hiding there awhile longer as he left she found a wave of men filing in. Feet up she listened as she heard of all people Knox Hardecker talking to her boyfriend. "Roman?" Noooo! "That was too close. I bet it was Roman beating on the door." Luckily Roman simply told Knox to stop bullying his people. Knox laughing at him said he wasn't. The remainder of their conversation alluded to talking about the squeaks and moans next door. Roman like Josie knew it was Mimi Alexander. If only they could see through the wall.

Next door Mimi and LeAnne were still wearing a single jersey, only instead of LeAnne facing Mimi they had rearranged the shirt occupancy to go back to back. Still sharing the arms they held each others hands as the Korean beauty Kim Zellers and her blonde lesbian girlfriend Annette Pankau were on their knees eating pussy like champs. Kim tonguing Mimi brought on the Mouse's shrill squeaks while her pal Jerry the Puss had Annette gnawing on her friends cheese.

LeAnne being more into girls loved it. Mimi while only bi-sexual did prefer men when she could get them. Shyness fading her future was looking bright. With their own pounds on the door the ladies wound things up before trouble ruined the night. Tonight was simply a gift from Mimi's students. WOOHOO! Not icky, more eeky! MICCCCE! LeAnne meant NICCCCE!

Halftime show heard outside as the Marquette Bandgers played, yes that was their marching band's nickname. Their own Maestro a meek man named Kermit led his early victory rendition of Out Here Grindin' by DJ Khaled accompanied by the actual singers over the loud speakers.

The Badgerls were gyrating their asses like whores in a strip club. Maya Trinidad leading them out on to the field to amp up their performance. Sadly, the Marquette stands were waving dollar bills in the air to boost their girls ambitions. Jolene Waco sitting it out even though she loved dancing like this, just didn't feel it tonight. Odd Badgerl out!

Cheers were insane! Even some of the Badger team members went back on the field to dance and appear as if spanking their girls on the bottom. Seeing this Piper looked at the sky above feeling the tension. "And I picked Walk Like an Egyptian? FUCK ME!" Knowing her choice was not going to go over well she bolted out to Marci VanCamp and pulled her aside. "That bitch is killin' us Marci. What's your most upbeat song?"

Pulling out a CD from her bag she poised it at Piper, "Track 5...should put us back in the game. Track 9 is sexy." Looking at the track list Piper grinned.

"Still fits our pyramid scheme. Love it!"

"Just have Donny up there play the song over the PA. We'll survive not playing we'll just dance."

"I knew I hired you back for a reason." A kiss directly on the lips Piper raced back to her squad. "Brandy? Run this CD up to Donny in the booth. Tell him Marci said to play track 5 first when we go on, track 9 second for the pyramid." The boy bolted away as fast as his legs and his barely hidden whipping dick allowed him to go. Cocky!

With the Badgerls sweating hard in their fur bikinis, tits bouncing, asses twerking even the Horton-Dexter side was into the anthem. Piper pacing about spoke toward her girls with a strict tone. "You guys have to beat that showstopper. We're not going to let them kick out asses."

"They're doing a good job of it." Octavia sighed feeling doubt even in herself. Bad enough they were swaying to the music too.

"HEY! NONE OF THAT! We're sluttier than those bitches." Nods all around Robin Banks took charge. "We do this for Angus. Let's just give them everything we have." RIGHT! The ladies were convinced. "We know the songs so let's shake it Swallower's." Only Sable McKellen whimpered. She was so not ready.

Piper exhaled harshly in studying Maya Trinidad's moves. That bitch was moving like seductive lightning. She knew she had just as much energy but Maya's girls were so well practiced. This being Piper's first week in coaching the Swallowers she just felt outgunned. Pulling this off meant she might have to go solo rather than deal out a shitty team spirit. Wings crossed she could only see what her chirpers had. That or Momma was gonna drop them from the nest.

With only one song needed for Maya's tastes the tune played twice just to keep the momentum flowing. Dicks were hard everywhere and every woman there knew it. As the finale to Maya's reign closed Piper realized something to their advantage.

"We're not wearing panties." A devilish grin prompting her she called a quick powwow to emphasize her thoughts on the matter. Once heard the whores were beaming. "Let's shake those fuckers."

Brandon returning just in time, Piper filled him/her in then led her girls further out on to the sidelines facing their own stands. Music firing up to the high energy tune It's a Fight by Three 6 Mafia began slow but ramped up fast. Octavia howling at the night took point with Piper. A shared respect both Piper and Octavia lifted their shirts in back and twerked like never before, bare bottoms hearing a roar of cheers. They wanted stripper moves...they were gonna get stripper moves.

Tawny next to Sable offered advice. Considering Sable still wore panties she barely twerked in response to the other girls. Looking around her rather than listen to Tawny she spotted the Swallows in their team bleachers all standing at the chain link barrier watching.

Corey Samson with his helmet off was grinning from ear to ear at the ass shaking. Wanting to be impressive Sable took a deep breath and stopped dancing just long enough to pull her underwear down and hold it over her head like a champion, hoping Corey would notice. Tossing them away she rejoined the grinding to the best of her ability. Corey cheered at the top of his lungs even though it wasn't for her. It looked that way at least. Tawny was proud of her girl.

With the lyrics darkly risque, it fit their stunt perfectly. Mad respect to Three 6 Mafia those lyrics were stimulating the crowd. The Badgers were dancing right along with Piper's crew to...

"Yeah, yeah! We ain't playin' wit'cha (We ain't playin' wit'cha). Step yo ass up!

What you wanna do, get yo ass knocked down, What you wanna do, get ready

What you wanna do, Three 6 Mafia, mafia...

...Let's go. Yeah!

We ain't playin' wit'cha, it's goin' down, it's goin' down (Shut the fuck up!)

We gon' hit 'em wit da left, hit 'em wit da right. We gon' hit 'em wit da left, hit 'em wit da right. It's a fight it's a fight head bust 'em head bust 'em. It's a fight it's a fight head bust 'em head bust 'em.

We gon' hit 'em wit da left, hit 'em wit da right. We gon' hit 'em wit da left, hit 'em wit da right. It's a fight it's a fight head bust 'em head bust 'em. It's a fight it's a fight head bust 'em head bust 'em. See I'm the king of the ring ring. Ring the bell and I'm...More..."

Asses shaking so violently every guy in the area was rubbing their crotches. Damn hard shell cups led to a few hands down the uniform pants action. No itching powder but worth the scratch. Nothing was stopping their rub it in moment. Not even seeing Brandon Foster's bare ass and a dancing penis ruined their moment. Made his day! Head bust 'em indeed! A few quick nuts made things wet and irritable as cups were filled. Bad for the Badger! That's what you call playing dirty.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,860 Followers
12