Starting from Scratch Ep. 090: POINT SPREAD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angus Furlong still grieving over his throbbing shoulder watched Robin tearing it up. He had never once seen her shake her hot ass that rapidly. Pain or not he loved her spirit. Piper's even more. He prayed they won the game even without him because that deal with Brody Turnbull was not gonna be easy. Sure he could get the Swallowers in on the bet but Piper? He wasn't sure yet.

Next to him stood Travis Herbert still watching his birdy. He saw Sable remove her panties and was winging things from the inside. With room enough to pull his arm free of the feathered wing of his uniform he reached down and jerked off broken wing style. Perbert was on the job! So much hot ass he just couldn't help himself.

In a bold move he decided to leave the bleachers to support the team his way. Slow take off to his flight his beak got hung up in the chain link fence until he pulled himself free. Running blindly around the fence away from the team he met up with Knox Hardecker and his boy Dip.

Unaware who they were in passing due to his bobbing bird mask, and hand on penis he heard another rip in his sewn backseat. Air rushing in he just overlooked it. Bolting out to join the cheerleaders before the song could end he moved in next to Sable and Brandon. Laughing at his reappearance Sable saw Trav try and twerk along with the squad. Hilarious as it was she felt bad because his patch was back open. Oh well! Watch the birdy's indeed!

Song ending to uproarious applause on both sides Piper led her girls into formation, shirts down for the count. Second song right behind the Mafia...was a rocker ballad from Saliva called Ladies and Gentlemen. The guitars jamming Piper went full on theatrics passing as if an MC waving her girls into a a seductive dance at first, one that led to each girl dropping like synchronized flyers swooping to their hands and knees.

Tina, Octavia, Robin, and Priscilla the four person foundation set the stage, shirts pulled up to their waists for a vivid moon toward the Badger stands. The second tier being Deanna, Tawny, Lily. Brandon and Kara Palmer third level. Sable whining panicked and just couldn't do the top spot. Not even with Travis saying, "Go for it." He was talking to his right, she on his left. Poor guy had no sense of direction.

"I got ya."

An unfamiliar voice nudged Sable aside with a warm smile and entered the playing field. Piper seeing the intruder growled, "Fuck!" but before she could be stopped the girl climbed the pyramid with zero effort, loads of experience. Not knowing her Piper feared the worst, the gal on top of the world was Marquette's very own Jolene Waco. Having taken off her panties in transit and casting them at Mace Belmont hogging the fence Jolene stood tall on top of the Swallowers. Mooning her own team as the song wailed the lyrics of...

Ladies and gentlemen, please...Would you bring your attention to me?

For a feast for your eyes to see...An explosion of catastrophe

Like nothing you've ever seen before...Watch closely as I open this door

Your jaws will be on the floor...After this you'll be begging for more

Welcome to the show

Please come inside...

...Ladies and gentlemen! Boom! (Do you want it?) Boom! (Do you need it?)

Boom! (Let me hear it!) Ladies and gentlemen! Boom! (Do you want it?) Boom! (Do you need it?) Boom! (Let me hear it!) Ladies and gentlemen!

Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. You've seen, and seeing is believing

Your ears and your eyes will be bleeding. Please check to see if you're still breathing. Hold tight 'cause the show is not over...If you will please move in closer...

You're about to be bowled...( Song over! )

"God bless Saliva!" Piper sighed. It was flying everywhere.

On top of her perch Jolene reversed directions to face her teammates and flipped them the bird, two in the bush. Piper joined them as Maya Trinidad sneered. Hearing Jolene call out, "SINGLE HANDED!" The Swallowers found inspiration. With every ounce of strength they had under the burden, all but the bottom row who kept the pyramid aloft placed a finger between their legs to join in the salute. The crowd went insane. Looking smug like a Rockstar Jolene yelled, "HANDS DOWN!" Once her stage was set Jolene threw herself off the top and somersaulted to the ground landing like a ninja. Iron Man style!

"THAT'S MY SPARRING PARTNER." Jin Zellers whistled loudly jumping up and down wailing, fist in the air.

Travis Herbert knew birds were flying so put his wing up as if shooting them a "Fuck you!" but unfortunately he was flipping off the home side until Sable turned him to face Marquette. The one winged wonder nutted in his suit. The Colonel would be proud of his special ingredient.

Show over Piper stepped over to greet Jolene. "Pretty amazing there even for the enemy."

"Sorry! They pissed me off. I felt bad for you guys. Hope you're not mad I interfered." Hearing Mace and Odessa Bradley yell, "YO JO!" She beamed and waved at they and Jin.

"Nope! Care to switch districts if I pay?"

"Naaa! I'll stick it out. I graduate this year. All I wanted was justice."

"Well thank you...Jo?"

"Jolene Waco. Hey! I gotta get back...kick Maya's ass for me."

"I owe you that."

Friends were made. Jolene heard gruff from her squad, but praise from the crowd. Maya Trinidad tried to be angry but just couldn't, still she did ignore Jolene. Piper not wanting a lull marched out to the center of the field and pointed directly at Maya calling her out.

"BRING IT ON TITAN!"

"Hmmm?" Maya winced at Piper's curling fingers like birds in flight. Hearing a loud, "WHOOOA!" filter the stands on both sides Maya nodded and walked out to meet her. "FALCON?"

"You and me Titan. Let's dance!"

"May I pick the song?"

"Fur sure!" Piper eyed Maya's fur micro bikini hiding nothing really.

"Time to ruffle your feathers."

Looking up at the booth at the MC she lifted 4 fingers. Song selection taken.

"You're Going Down!"

"Sick Puppies!"

"Yep! Or is it Yelp?"

Along the fence Rotten tilted his head.

Challenge accepted!

12