Starting from Scratch Ep. 111: MAN CAVE

Story Info
Behind every woman there is a Great Man! Isn't that RIGHT? GOD YES!!!
6k words
4.64
4k
2
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 111 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

( Author's warning : While predominately Exhibitionism & Voyeurism, BDSM and RAPE lie within. )

_________________________________________________________

Nashville, Tennessee...River Rats restaurant and night club...

"Money in the safe, time to relax."

Brock Dundee was exhausted. All due to running his kitchen as well as taking time to party with his brother, Roger and his cadre of sexually driven friends, all of whom were the faculty of Horton-Dexter High School. While taking a huge risk in letting them go all out in the bar it was just finally setting in what could have happened. Seated in his private office, he kicked back to reflect on the entire evening, going so far as watching security camera footage of the bar itself. While yes, it was hot as hell like some porno gangbang gone wild, he knew he was stupid tonight. The events could have easily cost him his liquor license and closed the club down. Thankfully everyone in the club was all in on the fun and games. Not one complaint to the management, namely Brock himself. No visits by the local cops meant nobody complained. He had actually gotten a number of compliments instead. Unfortunately, he had to tell those customers that it was a one time thing. At least in his immediate future.

The main reason he cut loose and let go was to impress his newly acquired...sort of, girlfriend. While they were great together tonight, he knew that it was only to convince her that he could change and be what his bar manager Willow wanted from a man. Something she was currently getting from a Quarterback for the Tennessee Titans. Still, he knew she was fond of him but up until his talk with Piper Cherry, he was too shy to express himself. What he did out on the open water of the Cumberland alongside his brother was an eye opener. Piper suckering Willow into thinking she was Brock over his cell got him naked pictures almost instantly. Piper making Brock seem suddenly aggressive sparked the bartender into giving in. That was the beginning.

"God I hope I can keep this up. Sharing Willow with Roger out back was insane. She loved getting it in both ends. I guess I never really knew how wild Willow could get until tonight." Sighing just to control his nerves, he looked at the clock. His kitchen crew were finishing up their cleaning. The bar tidy upon last inspection, he collected his till and counted it for the night. Not perfect, he knew he could recalculate it tomorrow before opening the evening rush. He had more than enough help hired to keep the ship afloat. Speaking of ship..."I wonder if the party went back to the houseboat?" He tried texting Roger but received no reply. "Probably too busy hammering Piper." Goddess like her...he knew he would be.

Intercom on his desk, Brock Dundee sighed with an evil grin, button pushed he barked a direct order. "Willow...get your fucking ass in here!" The reaction in the bar between Willow and bartender Doreen was priceless. Willow bubbly at his newfound authority tossed her bar towel on the bar and told Doreen. "Duty calls." Doreen just laughed. "More like booty calls." Tongue razzes between the ladies, Willow hurried to Brock's office at the back of the restaurant. Finding the bouncer Crom gnawing on a drumstick that was going to be thrown out, she patted him on the ass in passing. The giant nodded and enjoyed her tight buns in transit. She was just a flirt.

"You called, Oh Lord and Master?" Willow ducked her head in, her hands to each side of the door frame.

"That's how it should be. Grab your things we're going to our houseboat. Party should be going on still."

"Should I grab a bottle of something for the water?"

"Tequila! Limes for more shots. Plastic cups! Meet you at my Land Rover in fifteen minutes. Oh, one last thing." He stood up and walked over to her and grabbed her by her throat, applying a gentle pressure. She melted in his sneer. "No clothing in my vehicle. Lose those shorts."

"I'll put them in my car." She giggled. "Does that mean you lose your clothes?"

"My decision not yours. Do as I say." He whips her around and slaps her bottom. "MOVE!" Like lightning! Willow's thoughts were all over the spectrum. Quarterback who? That was not going to be so easy escaping. He was on the road this weekend but come midweek? Trouble might ruin Brock's future, if she couldn't give up her man. Fight for another day. Tonight she was all her Bosses.

"I'd never have gotten away with treating Annie like that."

Divorced now, this was a new lease on life.

********

"Sera?"

Henry McKellen was feeling crappy now that Serafina Black was moody and evasive. All the way back to Kelly Herbert's home, he had remained quiet to give her time after her own brother Dominic had dipped her in the street and kissed her with passion. Sera accepted it without argument but grew silent soon after. Henry was afraid Dom had overstepped his boundary after Sera calling her bother out on him wanting to learn how to be passionate after 34 years of being dominant without waver. Oh, he tried on occasion to simply hold Kelly but it usually ended badly, he taking her hard as a result of letting her see his weakness. Kelly Herbert understood. As if she had a choice!

"Talk to me Sera. No slave or Master bullshit." Henry tried his best to get through to the bodybuilding Goddess. "We're friends and friends help one another when things get tough."

Looking back to see Dom carrying Kelly over his shoulder, she forced to masturbate as they walked along, Sera paused to grab Henry by the collar she had locked about his neck. "I can't indulge Henry. Just let it rest. It's a family thing."

"You just told me last night there was nothing..." He frowned at her gaze. "You don't have to tell me I can see it in your eyes. Dom and you..." The incest thing in his RPG game hit home yet again. While it was just a game to earn money, the subject matter of times did effect Henry, especially capitalizing on his girls as exact copies for his main character's daughters. With Dakota persistent in getting him to teach her how to be with boys and get ready to lose her virginity, every little thing effected even he. He felt sorry for Serafina.

"You see nothing!" She retaliated. "Dammit! Why do I let my guard down? I mocked him and he put me in my place, simple as that. You saying Dom wanted to learn about passion is impossible and you know it."

"What you see and what I see are two different things. Dom...came clean at Cashanova last night. He seriously wants to offer Kelly...more than he's taking from her. In trade, I was supposed to work on my tougher side. I have it in me, I just rarely show it. That's why when you showed up I felt...cheated. Then you go and collar me, treat me like a dog..."

"Shut the fuck up Henry." She stepped into his atmosphere and kissed him with as much passion as Dominic had given her. The tenderness made Henry melt for a moment but then chose to exert his own way. Grabbing her lengthy blond hair, he yanked her head to the side and went for the jugular. Kissing her throat, it was her turn to melt. Taking her to the grass with every ounce of energy he had in him, he crawled over her missionary and engaged. Penetrating her, he chose a soft melodic rhythm in fucking her. She allowed it and actually shed a tear. Serafina herself had never known love, so passion was a new sensation. No roughness, all delight! For as long as she could cope.

Dom catching up to them stood to their right and watched Henry's approach. Kelly on his shoulder fingering herself was very close to orgasm when Dom growled under his breath. Bringing Kelly down without finishing, she felt loss, as if she failed him. In a surprise move, Dom leaned forward and took Kelly by her chin and delicately kissed her pouty lips. Eyes wide at his moment of relaxation, she took a risk and fed on his lips. The kiss steamy, she found herself being lifted up and held against his chest, his arms about her waist, caressing her rather than being aggressive. Again, what was happening here? No complaints, just concern. Palming the back of her head, their kiss erotically lingered the entire time Henry made love to Serafina. No shortage of pent up jizz, Henry filled Serafina to a rejoiceful glow. She in turn bathing him in a warm current that felt remarkable. Good job Henry!

Dom hearing their surge of unity chose that moment to take it inside. Carrying Kelly while maintaining his soft engagement, he stepped into her home and went straight upstairs. Taking her to her bed, Dom gently lay her down and simply made out without penetration. Kelly Herbert thanked God for this interlude, his huge dick often hurt so she was grateful. It would never last.

Henry pulling out of Sera sat up and lured her to sit with him in the grass. "Now that...felt incredible." He winked at her.

"Yeah, it was! That deserves my unlocking that collar."

"Unlock it, but I'll wear it awhile longer. Just for you."

"Awww! We should try that passion crap a bit more. Only one thing?"

"What's that?" He watched her stand up and take his hand in pulling him to his feet. Before she could finish her sentence, a car turned on the street and bathed them in headlights. Ignoring being seen, they realized it was Winslow Hardecker coming home from Cashanova. Next to him sat the beautiful Svetlana here to earn her money as his visiting Mistress. She was tired from dancing all night so their greeting was minimal. Henry didn't even complain about Knox. Conversation simple the couple headed inside Winslow's home. "What were you going to say?"

"Side by side." She led him into Kelly's house and stopped at her purse long enough to remove the tiny lock on his collar. As promised, he left the collar on and followed her hand in hand upstairs. Hearing Dominic actually making love to Kelly, Henry paused her, concerned that interrupting this moment might create friction. Queen bed or not, the room on it was hardly big enough for two giants. That meant up close and personal. Leading Henry in, Sera eased right up alongside her brother and rubbed hips. Drawing Henry on top of her for more missionary, Dom simply ignored them and pursued his moment. Henry could tell Kelly was crying at this change in her normally aggressive Master. Even as Henry made love to Serafina, he snuck his hand over and held Kelly's as a comfort. Dom said nothing. Taking note, he maintained the passion along Kelly's throat, her soft moans intoxicating.

Out of nowhere, Dom reached over and took his sister's hand and held it just like Henry was doing to Kelly. Again caught off guard, Sera joined Kelly in weeping. No tough bitch right now. No tough bastards right now. The men simply enjoyed exploring their caves.

Spelunk!

********

Parking lot at River Rats...

Brock Dundee made his way out of his club, all locked up, alarm set. His troops joining him in escaping for a few hours. Walking with his bartender Doreen, bouncer Cromwell, and waitress Judy, they each parted ways at their cars, Crom his Harley. It was Crom's job each night to make certain the ladies all got safely to their way home. A gentleman's giant, they felt very secure in his presence.

Already outside, Willow stood in hiding by Brock's grey Land Rover, avoiding car lights so that her fellow crew didn't see her naked. That meant especially Crom who had missed much of the earlier action being stuck by the front door of the club. She revealed herself only as Brock unlocked his SUV. Hoisting up a bottle in each hand over her head, a sleeve of plastic cups crushed between her breasts, and a baggy of lime wedges in her teeth, she stepped into sight. Facing Brock, she performed a dance of seduction in step. Nodding without a word, he opened his hatchback and took the items from her, tossing them in. Having had a bit of time to think, he knew he had to maintain his demeanor as being tougher than expected if it meant keeping Willow. Grabbing her by her weave, he yanked her head back and kissed her throat, instantly panting, she clung to him until his hand swatted her away. "I say you could touch me?"

"Shit! Sorry!" She whimpered, trembling at his tone. It certainly hit a cord, her cunt was wet as hell. "You've never invited me to your boat before."

"Up until today, you were always too into your Titan. Those days are over. Otherwise it's mostly because my brother lives there 70% of the time until winter. Have I invited you anywhere for that matter?"

"Guess not! This is new to me too Brock. I really like you but..."

"But nothing! MINE!" He growled gripping her throat and kissing her so hard she went limp at his discretion. His strength was overpowering her opinion on things. His? She needed to think about that, but followed his lead regardless. She was too fucking horny to go home now. Just hearing mention of his brother brought back that memory of them double penetrating her. Now that was something she needed more of, Willow loved DP even though she rarely ever got it. Only her Quarterback sharing her with another Titan a few weeks back gave her a new insight into that area of real estate.

"Do you...really want me that bad Brock?"

"Always have! It just took me awhile to make it happen. Now that I'm in control...your slut ass is mine. Is that understood Willow?" He glared over the bridge of his nose at her.

"So, I'm a slut now?"

"How long have we known one another?" He scowled. "I know you."

"Yes...I am. I'm going to try...for you. I just need closure with...him." She felt it wrong to insult Brock by mentioning her man's name, "He's not going to take a break up well. I'm afraid he'll stir up trouble for you."

"You let me worry about him."

"Okay! Take me to the boat."

"Get the fuck in." She starts to turn to go toward the passenger side when he clears his throat. Looking over her shoulder, she see's him point at his opened hatchback.

"You want me to sit in back?" She flared her eyes.

"Use one of those bottles until we get to the marina. I better hear you moaning or I'll dock your pay Monday night."

"Can't have that." She giggled and carefully crawled up into the carpeted rear. Handing her a tequila bottle, he made certain she installed it properly and fed her the neck. Gasping with a look of awe, she took over.

"That neck does not leave that cunt until I open this hatch again."

"For you Brock." She whined as he slammed the hatch down on her isolation. Getting in, he started his SUV and backed out. Marina in fifteen minutes. She came on that neck long before the docks. Her heart was fluttering!

********

Nashville Cop Shop 6...Nein One Won!

"Gnaw on that clit Inmate!"

Officer Peter Giffen pried Mimi Alexander's bestie LeAnne's ass cheeks as wide as he could just to view his seven inch cock ramming up inside the girls squirting pussy. Not normally into men, she had no choice but to endure her hostile takeover. If it weren't for a very hot female Officer by the name of Lois Simpson feeding LeAnne her red peach fuzz cunt, the girl might have resisted more. While this hardship was technically rape, LeAnne knew the Teachers were all being abused, some enjoying it more than others. This sweet snatch drowning her face more than made up for the humiliation of that fat ass behind her, cackling like Peter Griffin from Family Guy, he whom resembled the animated freak of nature in appearance as well as namesake. Giffen/Griffin...obnoxious either way. Still, he was hitting a good spot, her hormones reeling at his thunderous insertions.

"How we doing Lois?" Pete laughed reaching under LeAnne to rub her clit. "She digging her tongue far enough up inside ya?"

"Fuck yes!" Lois arched her back with a dramatic squeal. "Deeper baby!"

"I'm trying." He laughed slamming LeAnne balls deep, time and time again. LeAnne could only scream at Lois with her mouth full of pussy juice. Best gag ever! If only it weren't for the pig in her cunt calling out. "Stewwwwwwwwwwiiiieeeeeeee!" Suey!

"I meant her, not you." The redhead rolled her eyes then searched LeAnne's eyes for an intimate gaze. "Maybe we should hook up sometime outside of this solitary confinement." LeAnne shook her head affirmatively. Absolutely! Lois was sooo her type. A few years older but nothing too distant. It wasn't a cougar situation by any means. Lois was 26, long red hair with subtle curls when not pinned up in a bun. A busty 38D, her tits were gorgeous and plump. She definitely loved to squeeze them and tweak her nipples to add flavor to her feasting prisoners lust.

"You know I'd hook up with you Lois. Any time, any where!" Pete got his fat belly rolling. This was why he had to pry LeAnne so wide, his tummy got in the way of his view. He managed, she accepted. Being cuffed, she was at least able to flip him off, both birds. Of course, after seeing that too often the cop drug those fingers down toward her asshole and made her plant her nails into her own pucker. He had her crunched forward as it was, so the reach was hardly impossible.

"Not gonna happen Tubbo! You know I'm a Dike. Just not a Bull!" Lois laughed scooting up under LeAnne further to reach out and hold her head in both hands to rub her cunt all up on the girls drenched features. LeAnne choked but refused to not dine with every thing she had. If she could use her fingers it would be even better but no...Peter had her prying her asshole as wide as he was in squeezing her cheeks to their fullest potential. In their tight knit group, Lois dug her toes up under LeAnne's upper arms as an anchor, the tug of her feet pulling LeAnne's cuffed wrists taunt. If not for her fingers gripping her anus tightly, they might have slipped free under the pressure, instead her hooked knuckles offered Peter a sweet gap that he spat a loogie down into. At least she couldn't see it. LeAnne was a trooper, she did as any hardcore criminal would do. Bubba and Bubbly had her pinned and creaming hard. So much for solitary, yet she was confined between them. Bring on the orgasm!

Feeling LeAnne spasm, Peter released her cheeks long enough to slap the girls ass, left hand, right hand, left, right, left, right. Squeal upon squeal, she smothered her face into Lois in a sloppy feeding frenzy. Climaxing together, Lois wiggled out from under LeAnne and turned around to lay on her back. "Lift her up for me Petey." Hand in LeAnne's hair, he yanked her upper body upward until she was nearly standing on her knees. "Move it on up." She directed Pete.

Pulling out of LeAnne's spewing vulva, he sat the girl on Officer Simpson's face allowing an exchange of returned hunger. This was Lois time! Waiting until they were settled, Pete got it into his head to aim for anal until his weight on LeAnne nearly suffocated Lois. Not only that but the redhead was tired of scrotum pelting her brow. So not into guys! Finding Lois digging nails into his sack, the heavy set asshat backed out of LeAnne's finger stretched anus. Grumbling, he crawled around the ladies to face LeAnne in all of her moaning. Eying Officer Simpson's beautiful pink cunt, Peter winced at LeAnne and put his finger to his lips to keep quiet.

Complying, LeAnne watched Peter move in and plant fingers inside Lois. Lois knew it wasn't LeAnne, her hands were cuffed behind her back. Ordinarily repulsed by contact with dudes, Lois did find Pete's despicable efforts enjoyable. She allowed the fat ass to bring her to orgasm. Once completed, Pete fed LeAnne his fingertips, she sucking his fingers of Lois leftovers. "Finger lickin' good!"

Huffing at his mass, he stood up and towered over the women, moving in a Sumo mimic over Simpson's stunning legs. Dragging LeAnne up by her blond hair, he slapped his dick over her lips a few times then forced her to swallow him whole. Face fucking her, she nearly threw up on him but simply had to endure it. Snot drooling all over his pubes, he nutted into her throat and kept his stance until she swallowed every drop. Final thrusts informing her she missed a tad, he eventually pulled out and teetered, dropping LeAnne's head to Simpson's upper thighs.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12