Starting from Scratch Ep. 111: MAN CAVE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Formulating his next move, Pete plucked up Simpson's legs and pulled them back over LeAnne's head. Ordering the girl to eat, she found Lois as tasty as ever. 69 ways to Sunday! Lois was welcoming his help at this point. Gusher times two, both ladies flooded one another's features. Having had enough, Pete shuffled back and began getting dressed. Leaving the ladies to themselves awhile, he stepped out and went to take a leak. In his absence, another pair of ladies entered the fray and shut the door. Stripping down, Lois had company. More the scarier!

LeAnne was breakfast! Moan Appetit!

********

The Cumberland marina was lit up like Christmas Eve...plenty of illumination so that anyone out on the water could find their way back in to dock. Not only that but it was a security measure in case of theft, the crime rate in Nashville was at an all time high. Any wonder when the police force were busy doing their own thing? If only Brock Dundee knew what his brother Roger was going through, he might have been there to help him out. Of course, after what they had all gotten away with at his bar, nothing would have shocked him. In the coming days, Brock would jest with his brother, the Chef calling him his short order crook. A good laugh at all of the inmates expenses seemed required, even though they went through hell.

"There's Roger's truck." Brock noticed pulling into a parking spot three vehicles from him. "I think he rode with Piper though. No idea what she drives to know if they're here at the docks, but where else would they be? Her place maybe?" Shrugging it off, he shut his SUV down and got out. Moving to the rear of his Land Rover, he popped the hatch to find his girl Willow still using her tequila sunrise up her gaping vulva. Just as he had ordered, she believed in him enough to comply. That neck never left her cunt the entire ride. "Maybe I should have had her use the other bottle up her ass to symbolize Rog and I." He refrained from smiling as he took the bottle from her and wiped it off on a towel he kept in back, in case he ever had a flat, to clean his hands with. Taking her hand, he escorted her out of the confined back half of his SUV and stood her before him.

Expecting him to praise her, she discovered his mood less friendly than he usually shared. This new Brock was sure trying hard to change, that alone sparked her desire to be with him. Hatch closed, he carried one bottle and the cups in one hand while holding her hand. She maintaining the second bottle and the lime bag, they made their journey down to the pier. Well lit but nary a soul in sight they walked together proudly. Brock had this idea after hearing how his brother had made Piper walk naked just like this out to the boat. The only difference was, Piper did it in broad daylight. There was always taking her back to her car at River Rats tomorrow to show her off. Brock was going to have his due.

Creaking planks with every step, she giggled at the expected freedom, the night breeze off the river exciting her flesh as much as this man taking the lead. Boat after boat she looked for eyes but found none, it was near 4:00 AM so that did mean any weekend residents were likely snoring. Shame! She rather wanted to be noticed. All in good time Willow! Reaching Matilda the Dundee houseboat named after their deceased mother, Brock realized it was all dark within. "Where the hell did they go? No way as crazy as those people were at the club they called it a night. Oh well! Just gives Willow and I alone time. I'm sure not wasting a second with her after what I went through getting her to notice me. No turning back Dundee, dominate and rule the seven seas."

Climbing over the side rails to the tethered houseboat, he sat his bottle and cup sleeve down to reach over and pluck her up as if she weighed nothing. Bringing her across into his arms, he kissed her just before lowering her to the deck. Releasing her, he dug his car keys out of his pants pocket and unlocked the cabin door. Turning on a light just inside, Willow was given a swift tour of the boat, inside and out, unloading their booze and other items along the way. She like Piper admired the handicraft of the boat's carved steering wheel with naked women as the handles. Pointing out his ex-wife Annie as one of them, Brock chuckled and unscrewed it, tossing it on the floor. "You're going up there in its place as soon as I carve out your destiny." Oh that was smooth! She brightened up and got goosebumps from head to toe.

"So are these other wooden ladies your conquests?"

"Roger's! Sadly only Annie was on there for me. She had that handle made for my birthday. I think she just wanted Roger to paw her up every time he gripped her body." He sighed, strange how that was the first time he ever considered that likelihood. Of course, to his knowledge she and Roger had never had an affair. His brother was just not like that to go behind his back. "Anyway! Let's go up top." He guided her up to the upper deck aka the roof. There waiting on them was Roger's futon mattress and a cooler of barely chilled champagne gone unused. Instead of going for the tequila, he opened some champagne and let the froth spill over Willow's breasts. Shivering at the light chill of cool alcohol combined with the breeze, she found Brock setting the bottle aside and picking her up. Upper body over his face, he sucked the champagne from not just her nipples, but from every pore, Willow swooned at his hostile takeover. Bartender privileges!

In the darkness, Brock took her down to the futon mattress and stood on his knees taking off his shirt. She used her toes to taunt his crotch while watching him unfasten his belt then his pants. Rising to kick off his shoes then remove the remainder of his clothing, he flowed down over her, flesh agitating flesh. The second his beastly cock discovered her wetness, he corked that bottle solid, deep, spine reaching for the vineyard. Lips locking, he made love to Willow in the moonlight. She yearned for every sensation he could conceive, he feeling the same. After a leisurely nut inside her, sharing in her joyful champagne dreams, he stepped up his game. Dragging her legs up over her head, he set out to prove to her she was never going to question who she belonged to. Best shot anyway!

Balls deep in a steady portrayal of deadly stares into her big brown eyes, he rammed his cock straight down. In its arched curvature his crown delighted her uterus in unimaginable fashion. Her cries into the night mounting it was a certain someone on the docks was going to get a wake up call. Brock didn't care, nor did Willow. Truth be told, she hoped someone might notice and admire their pre-dawn bravado. After no one else to party with, she craved attention. Of course being up on the roof it was not easily noticeable when it came to being watched. So she thought!

The boat next door housing the Tom's that watched Piper Cherry earlier were awakened by Willow's siren song. The trio of older men took to the windows but saw nothing in the cabin but a dim light that wasn't there earlier. Like silent ninjas, the men went topside in their boxers and wife beaters like identical triplets to investigate. They worried that it wasn't Roger and Piper, that the boat might have been broken into. Knowing by Brock's guttural tone of voice that it wasn't Roger the eldest mumbled concern over if they should call 9-1-1! Torn, the youngest Tom took it upon himself to quietly leave their cabin cruiser and tiptoe aboard the Matilda. Keeping watch for their friend, the Tom cautiously crept up the back staircase and looked across the deck. Seeing Brock's ass bobbing up and down, it did look a bit like Roger.

Fidgeting he came back down to report in that he just wasn't sure if it was Roger or not. All they could do was monitor the intrusion and wait to catch them. With Willow screaming, "GOD YES!" at the sky above, the Tom trio grinned at one another. Piper or not, she sounded sexy. They were not wrong. Matter of fact Willow spent her childhood in teen Miss pageants, never winning but coming in on the heels she rarely wore. Her Mother was proud nonetheless. Possibly not so proud of this defining moment, but what Momma doesn't know won't push her out of the will.

Rolling Willow over forcefully, Brock took her asshole by storm, no mercy at her tighter fit, she wept but endured. Similar in size to his brother's beast, she almost fantasized of Roger but quickly secluded that by picturing Brock. The outcome brilliantly, she laughed at herself cumming hard at her backdoor aspirations, he reaching under her, tormenting her clit only encouraged the rain to fall between their thighs. Right hand rubbing her clit, left hand choking her from behind, Willow spit a fine mist through her clenched teeth with each shrill moan of divine entry. Brock was becoming a savage. The harsher he treated her, the faster she had an orgasm. Down below the trio of Tom's worried he was hurting her.

Middle Tom couldn't take it anymore and did like his younger associate and became a stowaway on board Matilda. Rounding the living quarters, he chose to climb up the front stairs to cautiously pop his head up in the darkness to witness Willow face forward for the first time. Noting her as African American if not mixed he grit his teeth. Not that he was racist but it simply caught him off guard, expecting someone more in line of Piper Cherry. His man crush on Piper from earlier in the day still lingered within. The more he studied her actions however, the harder his dick got. Willow was a hot little number even under her hardcore choking. Realizing it was Roger's brother Brock, having met him once before, Tom slipped away before being discovered to make his report. That settled the who part.

With the sun on the horizon, Brock finished up a thirty minute dominion, leaving them both breathless. The Tom's having sat back listening to every single noise were equally exhausted. Thing is, it was almost time for the trio to weigh anchor to continue their fishing trip holiday, only they didn't want to miss a thing. With Willow gone silent, the trio decided that loitering on deck in their underwear might not go over as well with Brock as it could with his brother Roger, they jerking off watching Piper tease them at Roger's encouragement. Not knowing Brock all that well it was probably safer to vacate. Eyes still open mind you!

Ten minutes to cool off and hydrate, Brock drew Willow to her feet and they headed downstairs. After so long on a thin futon mattress, a real bed had much to offer their knees and back. Taking her into the master's cabin, he picked her up by the back of her neck and her cunt and hurled her into bed. She laughed at his brusque demeanor loving it, he could tell. With the blinds up facing the boat next door, Brock eyed the dim lights within its windows. Suspicious that they had been busted, Brock looked at Willow smiling at the massive wall of glass that was the sides of the houseboat living quarters itself. Again Brock recalled his brother mentioning the Tom's watching Piper and jerking off. It wasn't like he was misinformed.

"Do you think they heard us?" She giggled rolling on to her belly and holding her chin up with folded knuckles.

"You know they did." He frowned, sliding the window aside for fresh air meant leaving them exposed without anything between they and the guys in hiding. Just the window being drawn wide Willow lit up, her eyes sparkling at Brock's willingness to show off. Lights turned on bright for a better view, it was time to make it official. Flopping down on his back on the mattress with his head facing the glass, he stroked his beast. "Ride!" He lured her into sitting up on him, she guiding his massive cock back inside her tormented hole with relative ease. Smiling at him, she leaned forward and kissed him. Breaking their kiss with his fingers gripping her throat, he nudged her upright. "I said ride! No passion! Destroy yourself."

"Oh fuck Brock! Keep this up. Attitude and your dick!" She squeezed her 36C's and began a vigorous mount of high octane thrusts.

"Hands in your hair." He ordered. She releasing her melons to dance for his pleasure, nipples so hard she pointed out the Trio watching through the windows. Smiling devilishly, she didn't warn Brock of their hungry eyes. No waving, no winking, simply sharing herself with them. Sensing her lust to be watched, the Trio dared to surface to the area on their deck where they stood watching Piper. Dicks out taking the risk, they found her echoing moans guiding their journey. Rock hard without any blue pill assistance, she eyed their jerking off with great interest. Brock watching her closely, he suspected their voyeurs but didn't bother to look back or ruin the moment. He wanted Willow to be happy. If being an exhibitionist tripped her trigger, let her voyeurs trip theirs in return.

For the next twenty minutes Willow gave the best show of her Miss TEENnessee memories. The tiara was her beaded extensions, her palms holding her scalp with pride. Best crown ever up inside her. God slave the Queen!

Roger Dundee's unexpected return alone found him admiring Willow from behind, he already giving the Trio his blessing in reaching the houseboat. They were all hard to miss. No words to ruin their fun, he headed upstairs to give his brother room. He deserved it! Her words were good enough for him. Roger sure didn't want to see the Tom's firing at Willow.

Saluting Piper Cherry's crossbones bikini fanning in the breeze from his flagpole, Roger Dundee was out like a candle.

High Zzzzzzz's!

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

I can't understand people getting so upset as to write a lengthy diatribe on the morals of a bunch of fictional characters that exist in an alternative universe with no links to this one other than through the pen of Zen. There must be a mechanism in the minds of man to separate fantasy from reality.

SZENSEISZENSEIover 2 years agoAuthor

To the defending Anonymous. Thank you for your support. I fight back it's just not with harsh words. I see no reason to put up my dukes and spit fire at anyone unless they go out of their way to be destructive. I appreciate your fondness for my work. Fans have been wonderful even under the worst conditions such as this bad cop storyline. I'm stunned by you being one yourself and not giving me hell over it. To me that shows the acceptance that this is only fiction. Bless you for joining what many others say in addressing the fact that yes this is just a story. I've gotten a few personal emails from people offering their private feedback. Some agree with my friend Robert others totally disagree. Everyone has their opinion and in processing it all, the norm of what I continue to write has been supportive. Good or bad, just like any TV procedural. Everyone has touched on a sensitive subject. In any Soap Opera the effects are rarely ever immediate. Even they can irritate viewers but most come back to see the characters they have grown to love. Wherever their writing staff takes them.

This storyline lightens up as soon as Sunday hits Hooters Crossing. You would think Piper at least would learn from this jail break. But no! She hits the streets running like Bo Derek on a beach. 10! 10! 10! 10! The Judges are going wild! There is just no stopping a horny exhibitionist slut. Risks will always be taken.

I'll be adding Episode 112 : TOUGH CALL as soon as I finish this reply to you. So give it 2 to 3 days. Saturday is over by Episode 116. Let Sunday have it's own chaos.

Thanks for having my six Officer Roger. Thank you for your service.

Zen

SZENSEISZENSEIover 2 years agoAuthor

I can understand and respect your decision to take your leave. I don't justify the bad cops at all even though they might go out of their way to apologize in their own morbid way, well many of them at least. it will bite them in the ass in the future.

Concerning our main cast they take care of their own, LeAnne is more upset than you think but she too knows that in fighting back it would only bring down Horton-Dexter and her friends. This is why I address and deal with her own experience her own private way. The cops that did what they did with her will have blowback, the female Lois Simpson attempts to make things up to her as much as possible and sadly LeAnne liked her. Just not her partner in crime Peter Giffen. Pete will be the one to suffer harder but Lois would in the long run be too afraid of her associates to bring them down. The chain of result in doing that would inevitably send quite a few Teachers to prison in the process with what even they get away with illegally on a daily basis.

Nymphos all! Freaks all! It is what it is.

Josie and Henry have an open marriage now but she will definitely test their marriage over time. What Henry has been doing with Dakota will someday cast doubt on his side of the marriage just as much. Family of freaks is all I can say.

I'm truly sorry to see you go Robert. Reality checks can be good. Still, nothing will ever be perfect in a world such as this. They exist for mischief and a good time. Who knows...maybe the students have something to say to those cops. Maybe the connections Carl has can...talk some sense into their dominance. There is always someone with more power. Greed and their feeling invincible can weigh heavy. Just ask any episode of Law and Order. Emotions will run their courses in different ways. We all process things in our own time, our own way.

So yes I'll miss you my friend. Fist bump! God be with you.

Zen

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just don't see how Leannes experience could be erotic. Glorifying rape just doesn't do it for me. I appreciate the warning. That certainly helps in making informed choice to engage. It's a shame because I really enjoy your writing style. The reality is that I don't believe I can support anyone who chooses to glorify or justify rape even if it'sin story form. Whereas the characters were initially relatable they appear to be losing their humanity to what I believe is a perverse narcissistic obsession. Nymphomania? Sure that's quite probably the definition haha. But it goes beyond that to taking some awesome characters that are relatable with real interpersonal relationships to nothing more than glorified cum rags. Look at Henry and Josie. They have no tangible relationship left. Josie is never there for anything longer than a shower. She has no real interactions with her daughters, She hasn't said an honest word to anyone since the first night with Piper and Henry. I can understand wanting to build the eroticism and the sexual acts as a writer. But sacrificing the humanity of the characters doesn't build eroticism in my mind. It inevitably diminishes the eroticism because a major component of sexual fulfilment is arguably derived from an actual romantic connection. I've seen rape in other stories where the content enhances the story and is dealt with in my mind, respectfully. The victim wasn't thinking because I've got hot pussy in my face this rape is great and I can cum because of it.... bluedragonauthor and stevewallace both have used the subject but never diminished the reality of rape. Aaanyway, there's that soap box again. I don't think I can express myself any better than I have done on this topic and I certainly don't mean to belittle your work. Thanks for discussing things openly with me over this chapter and the last. I'm going to leave this story alone now because I'm happy with where my analysis has brought me to.

Robert

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do not let these morons mess with you szensei you have a huge following i bet. Love your stories here and i've even recommended them to friends and family who frequent literotica. What do these people want to read that are harassing you the saturday evening post? I am not a big fan of commenting but i cannot stand bullies. I feel this person needs rehab for being on this site. I am a cop and even I understand your approach here without thinking the worst of you. It is a story people this site is built to cater to the darker fantasies we all have and i dare anyone to disagree with that. For any other reason i ask why anyone is here? Petty fucks i swear. Got your six szensei. I know you have others who feel the same as i do. Fight back and never stop writing. I am Roger and I am addicted to szensei stories. Happy to be here.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hide and Seek Pt. 01 Naked hide & seek in a sunny garden - we'd all like that!in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Travels of the Mind Pt. 05 A broken down car, and then a wrong turning, perhaps...in Erotic Couplings
Erin Keeps Going Erin, Bryan and her friends swim and play a fun game.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Feedback Young curious woman finds an older tutor.in Mature
A Dirty Morning Shower A suprise in the shower the morning after a camping trip.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories