Starting from Scratch Ep. 114: BAILJAIT

Story Info
EPIC BAIL! The Teachers are finally out of jail.
4.2k words
4.53
3.7k
1
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 114 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,863 Followers

Jesse Manley was on his way to reach Nashville's Precinct 6 in record time. Breaking the speed limit to get there as fast as he could he probably should have joined those he was going to bail out of jail. His reckless driving was noticed by irritable traffic but lucky for him the local police were rather busy with the Teachers instead of on patrol. Only three units were in the vicinity and believe it or not they were getting coffee and donuts. Officer Anson Potter one of those, starving after dominating the petite and very pretty mouse, Art Teacher Mimi Alexander. A crush developed he knew one thing, his wife would never go for his betrayal. Would that stop Anson? No more than he stopped Jesse when he flew by the convenient mart he was stepping out of. Belly first, tickets later. Life was good in the fast lane. At least Jesse didn't run any red lights for traffic cams to document.

Guest parking outside the Precinct, Jesse shut his engine off and shot a text to his dad Carl that he had arrived. Not waiting on a reply the young man hopped out and made his way up the sidewalk to the front doors and at first found them locked. A young woman from Dispatch stood waiting at her door with her headset on just in case their were any 911 emergencies that might conflict with their fun inside. Yes it was Olivia the woman who had taken part until Kevin Fowler pissed down her throat and killed the mood. She would never live that down. Going through a whole pack of breath mints in the last two hours was all that saved her. Buzzing the door unlocked for him she waved the boy inside.

"Sorry! We keep the doors locked in the early hours." She smiled at him, checking the boy out from head to toe. Jesse was a stud and even he knew it. "Nice Mustang by the way." She pointed at an exterior surveillance monitor panned on his arrival. "Sexy ride for a sexy...ride."

"Uhhh? Thanks? I'm here to bail out a group of people."

"I figured. We were told you were coming. I'm Olivia follow me and I'll make out the release papers and accept payment. I hope you're rich the bail is up there."

"Piper's paying it I'm just the pony express messenger boy."

"I see." 26 year old Olivia batted her lashes. While Jesse looked young she knew he had to be 18 to bail anyone out. At 20 he was admiring her curves just as much. "I like her choice in pony's. Hung like one?"

"So do I." He flirted back looking down at his crotch then lifting only his eyes to peer devilishly over his brow at her, "Maybe! So what did these party animals do this time?"

"Oh? They're prone to do worse things than having an orgy in the streets of downtown Nashville?" While he knew of the orgy through his dad he played it off as shock.

"They didn't?"

"Afraid so." Winking at him playfully she added, "Between you and I?...looked fun." She recalled viewing the footage from the stoplight surveillance cameras, just before her leader Lonnie Coltrane had her delete it all. It did incriminate the department too in how they treated the teachers. Taking care of their own was top priority.

"Crazy!" He followed her wiggle through the hallway back to a rectangular room with two windows bordering long counters. Entering the door to the office she closed it behind her and took a minute before showing up in the window to face him. Before revealing her upper body she dropped her pants and sat up on a chair in front of him. He couldn't see her lower half as she rubbed her pussy trying not to look obvious. What she neglected to note was a round mirror on the ceiling that showed off the entire office. Seeing her bare ass as she sat there, her shirt tail rolled up just enough to share the wealth he grinned. "Crazy here too it looks like." She needed release after neglecting herself due to Kevin's...yeah that.

"How are you paying the bail?"

"Maxing out six credit cards and hopefully writing a check for the remainder. Unless you have a better suggestion?" He stepped closer to the window and raised up on his toes as if he knew she was sitting there naked from the waist to ankles. Dazzling eyes flare at his inquisitive reaction.

"What are you doing?" She smirked, her fingernail tickling her clit.

"Question is...what are you doing?" He chuckled and pointed up toward the ceiling behind her. Peering over her shoulder she blushed.

"Oops! I forgot about that."

"Hey! I'm so not offended. Just don't lose your job because of me."

"Oh that won't happen. Trust me." She giggled. "Mind if I continue?"

"Only if I can come in there and help?" He was so off target in his mission. Things like this rarely happened outside of school girls and the crazy ass Teachers. "Can we get the bail out of the way first so the others can get out of here?"

"Sure!" She buzzed the door to let him inside. Hurrying to catch it Jesse entered the office and found her facing him, her pants kicked off to sit in her uniform shirt and shoes. One leg up she fingered herself with one hand then slid a credit card scanner toward him on her side of the counter. "Slide it ride here." She teased him.

Taking out his wallet he produced all six credit cars. Platinum even! That alone impressed her. Stepping up to her thighs he showed her a Visa card and removed her wet fingers from her snatch and chuckled. Sliding his card along her labia she gasped and found his surprise stimulating. "Five more cards to go. Two inches each card...I'm packing."

"You are a sweet talker. I can see why you hang with those pervs." Five card slides just to prove his point he winked. "MASTERcard says do your job first." His whisper made her grit her teeth. She wanted to fuck Jesse on the spot. Lowering her leg she turned to the counter computer and told him to slide the cards again. Just for laughs he slid the American Express between her butt cheeks. "Oh! The card pad. My bad!"

Laughing he completed the financial transfer one after the other as she prints receipts and final paperwork. The paperwork would go into a shredder once the money was moved to private accounts. The system would never know. While she worked on the finalizations she made a call back to the prisoner area and told Officer Stella Evans that the bail was paid and that the group could be released. "Done!"

Facing Jesse she found him with his pants down like hers and stroking his beast. "Blow me!" He chuckled. After her first experience with Kevin she was hesitant but caved to the man and dropped to her knees. Sucking his seven inch with vigor he teetered watching her one minute then looking out the window the next. Hearing voices approaching he encouraged her away from his dick and took her below window level. Missionary on the tile he made Olivia cum hard. Voices just outside in the hall were recognizable. He heard Piper, Roger, and Josie along with some cop he presumed. Hearing, "Wait here." Jesse froze on Olivia hearing the door unlock behind him. Officer Evans entering caught Jesse on top of Olivia and laughed. "There you are. Commence firing." She stepped around them and got signatures of each of the Teachers one after the other.

Roger noticing the mirror on the ceiling pointed out Jesse wailing on the Dispatcher. All eyes checking out the action they laughed over the irony. Stella plucked up the office phone and called out to a few Officer's to deliver the Teachers wherever they needed to go. "Police escort! You bitches deserve Nashville's Finest. Just tell them where to drop y'all."

"What about my SUV?"

"Afraid it's too late. You'll have to wait until Monday to come get them. We don't have access to the impound lot that's on them." Ehhh? Grey area! For now leverage.

"You have got to be kidding me."

"If we can rally anyone on Sunday we'll let you know but don't count on it. Gates are locked tight until 8 AM Monday."

"Fuck!" Piper pounded on the glass like a knock, "Hurry it up Jesse!"

"Almost there." Jesse groaned and shot his load up inside Olivia. Perfect timing she received an outside call over her headset. Squealing as he pulled out of her she sat up and took the call. Jesse waited until she started talking then laughed, lowering to lick her clit making her stutter in her conversation. Officer Stella Evans chuckled at his angst. Helping him up Stella pinched his ass before he pulled his pants up.

"Made her day Kid! Especially after she got urinated on."

"She's hot! I might have to stop in again sometime. Selling Policemen's Ball tickets?" He chuckled then let the urine comment make him wonder if she were into that kinky stuff. Call finished Olivia hopped up and put her pants on as Jesse and Stella watched. Officers in the hall divided up the Teachers and led Damon and Patrice out. Mimi and Kevin with another. Dewey and LeAnne following them. Josie and a dead silent Roman with another. Expecting Roger to wait for her Piper saw him walk out alone. Stopping him she asked if he were waiting on her to go back to the boat.

"I think I just need some privacy. Don't sweat it you and I are good. I'll bring your things to work Monday. Unless there's anything in your bag that you need."

"No. I'm okay. As long as you're not upset over tonight. I don't like feeling as if everyone is mad at me."

"I think you're good. You did pay our bail. Might be a few of us traumatized but we'll all get over it. Go on home and get some sleep."

"Okay!" She kissed him on the cheek but he demanded lips guiding hers to his. With Officer Brutus Younger nudging the lovers Roger peeled away and didn't look back. Piper felt very alone suddenly.

Jesse finishing his stint with the cops stepped out of the office and located Piper down the hall. Olivia's number in his cell he looked like he was grinning like a bandit. "Still here?" He looked up at Piper.

"Yep! You're my ride home. Thank you for coming to get us."

"Dad asked me to. You are paying me back right?"

"I'll write you a check when we get home."

"Yeah I left Tawny with Mace and the twins. Told Tawny I'd come get her after here. None of them know where I went so play it off."

"Seeing as I don't have access to my SUV it obviously broke down and you came to get me." She sighed. "Damn FORD's! Fix Or Repair Daily!"

"Freaking Orgy Right Downtown?" He added to the banter.

"Good one! Take me home."

"Horse is right outside Milady." He opened the door for her.

Mustang! Popular horse it seemed!

That door too!

********

A two squad car procession drove across the city to River Rats. Officers Creek and Durbin delivering Josie, Roman, Dewey, Kevin, Mimi, and LeAnne back to their parked cars. The ride there quiet and full of thoughts on the nights unexpected turn, some felt the guilt and the stress of getting off easy, too easy considering. The only one feeling no remorse was Mimi Alexander. The experience drew upon fantasies and rapidly turned her from meek mousy Teacher to meek mousy Slut with an extremely giving zest for more. Being dominated by Officer Anson Potter excited her to no end. Still, she had emotions for Kevin Fowler her urinary lover but he just could not man up how she envisioned her ultimate Alpha. Yes Alpha! The thoughts of slavery was becoming a deep dark secret that she was not quite ready to share with anyone.

LeAnne while against their dating arrangement at first did find Dewey Knowles charming up until the police raid downtown. Once in custody she had been isolated and taken by multiple Officers, men and women both. While primarily into women even she had to admit dick was growing on her. Pussy would always be her favorite. Mimi's top priority when her bestie allowed it. Her brain was weary and numb at the moment. She did just get raped! That was going to remain on her mind for a good long while. Forced yes, but to an extent she did enjoy it. All except the Family Guy! She would stew over it all but then she would just picture demon baby Stewie.

Dewey Knowles could not stop yawning it was so past his bedtime he was going to be lucky to drive his friends home. With none of them knowing how to drive a stick shift it was up to him. Coffee had to be on the agenda. While yes the arrest spooked him, the alcohol he imbibed before the Chinese Fire Drill had released his animal instincts. He had more pussy tonight than at any time in his life. Before tonight his record was three in ten years. Go Wolfey! If they didn't lose their jobs, this night was certainly going to open his eyes. Maybe his build wasn't as unattractive as he imagined. He being 5'7 and 280 pounds all hair he often felt overlooked by potential dates. While he did like Mimi Alexander he also knew his buddy Kevin was madly in love with her. He did not want to step any further on his Compadre's loafers. LeAnne intrigued him but he knew this was likely the last time he ever laid the girl. The chemistry was just too off the mark. Yawwwwn!

Kevin Fowler with Mimi in his lap ignoring seatbelts even in a police transport, Officer Durbin not giving a shit, kept him from feeling suicidal. Kevin was a nervous wreck predicting his life over once their arrests were in the paper. He had not been privy to Piper's knowledge that their records would be expunged to keep peace over what the cops did to them. Bad cops however had the potential to be conniving so in truth it remained to be seen. Whether he and Mimi ever pursued a relationship also remained to be seen. Right this very minute she just pampered him to keep his sanity. It would take his boss Principal Carl Manley to call him later and talk him down that his career was not over. Carl would take great care of his prize pupils.

"River Rats!" Officer Ron Durbin pulled in behind Officer Creek transporting Josie and Roman. Dewey pointing out his Mini Cooper, Durbin slowed to a stop behind the bumper. "A moment before you people go...is it understood that none of what happened this morning gets out? We're working with you folks by letting you go."

"We got it." Dewey took point. "Is any of this going to come back to haunt us?"

"We might be in touch but don't expect trouble. You keep our secrets we keep yours Downtowners. Simple as that. Ever need us call, and if its anything we can offer we'll be there for you. Get some rest people. I'm off duty after you get into your rides." He steps out and opens the locked doors from the inside and releases them. Helping Mimi out first Ron winked at her and pulled her into him briefly to whisper, "Anson told me to tell you...be ready when he calls." She shivered at that possibility and stepped aside as Kevin intervened taking her to Dewey's car. Durbin winced at their odor but that certainly did not distract him from Mimi's fine little ass.

LeAnne out next shuffled away quickly, not wanting to be touched. Dewey lagging behind exited the car allowing Ron to close the door. Dewey patted Ron on the shoulder and told him, "Tell Myrtle I said...AWOOOO!" Ron chuckled and said, "Will do!" Grossed out that he found Myrtle Turtle remotely attractive boggled him, but Ron would definitely relate the message. Myrtle Crump was obese and not at all appealing, but she was a badass.

Back in his car Ron waited on them to get in and start the Mini Cooper. Good enough for him Ron drove off. Officer Creek having given Josie McKellen and Roman Crandell a similar speech released them and followed Durbin out and off the clock. Josie unlocking her SUV let Roman in, both sitting there stunned by the night of mares.

"We going to discuss this change in you Josie?"

"Change? Oh, hold that thought." Hopping back out she got undressed in the parking lot and changed her clothing to shorts and a t-shirt. She couldn't go home in her western gettyup or her husband Henry would shoot her. Getting back in behind the drivers seat she apologized to Roman and handed him back his boxers. "Where were we? Change? What do you mean?"

"I love ya woman but you're making me feel way too old. That stunt there in River Rats masturbating in front of the band...I just feel us growing apart because I'm not as open as you. I'm trying Josie, I am, but it's getting harder."

"Do you not want to see me anymore?"

"You know I do dammit! Sometimes it just feels like you want everybody else more than me. Hell you asked me to take you to a hotel this Wednesday and tie you up blindfolded then go find some random cock to give you a sense of helplessness. Sure I'll be tapping you but...I don't know if I wanna watch someone else..."

"You will do fine Baby. You don't have to watch. Honestly I'd love to experience that random helplessness knowing you're not there to restrain the guy you choose. He might not be able to give me what I crave if you set there watching him like a hawk."

"So step out and not know if he's hurting you?"

"I'll take the risk. Please do it for me Roman."

"Fine! Your story when I have to call Henry saying you're in the ER."

"Quit exaggerating."

"You worry too little McKellen."

"Possibly! But darn it I'm impulsive."

"I need a bed and peace. You need your family."

"Yes, I do. I'll drop you at home." She started her SUV and hit the road. He was home and getting out without even kissing her goodbye. She felt a chill go up her spine that he neglected to but she knew it would blow over. To be honest she did want to be with her husband right now. "I hope he's awake." Oh was he awake! Henry was wide awake! Seeing red even!

********

"Here you go Dundee! Marina looks peaceful. I always wanted to buy me a boat. Myrtle gets seasick in the jacuzzi though." Brutus Younger chuckled dropping Rog off at his houseboat, at least as close to the docks as he could get by car.

"Boats are great. Thanks for the ride Brutus. Wish I could say it's been fun. Counting on you guys to keep the peace. We will!"

"All that matters Brother. For the record...you might not believe it but we'll have your back from here on out."

"I still don't get that. If you guys are ditching our bookings and killing our arrest reports, why did Piper have to pay out twenty grand? Was that necessary?"

"We all gotta make a living. Money's also our way of making sure you folks are serious in shutting up about this going down. Nobody wants trouble Dundee. The payout keeps you out of hot water and secures we return the favor in having your backs. Have some faith, we will."

"Might take us awhile to believe that Brutus. Time will tell I guess. Wanna let me out now?"

"Oh right!" Brutus climbed out and unlocked the back door. Waiting on Roger to step out he offered a fist bump goodbye. Nodding at the calm giant Roger made peace. "Have a good day My Brother."

"You too! Slap Myrtle on the ass for me."

"I do that I won't get no sleep until noon."

"See you around Younger."

"Later Cockodile Dundee. Myrtle called you that."

Last laughs they parted ways. Roger enjoyed a slow walk out to his houseboat sighing at being wore down. He needed a good long sleep for the rest of the day. The closer he got to his boat Matilda he noted early morning activity. Fishermen out for a weekend haul seemed to be loitering near his houseboat. Recognizing the three Tom's as Piper Cherry called them out on the deck of their boat looking into his windows he paused. "No way is Piper here. What are you boys looking at?" Just as they had been doing late yesterday afternoon, the three were rubbing one off. Were they just visualizing Piper still? "Naaa!"

Seeing Roger the men quickly backed off and tried to look busy getting ready to launch. He shook his head and crawled over his boat railing to head inside. The door unlocked to the cabin seemed wrong, he knew he locked it before leaving for the bar. Quietly going in he heard a woman moaning. Recognizing the tone he smirked and slowly stepped to his bedroom to peek in. Sure enough his brother Brock had brought his new girl Willow expecting a party to show up last night. Taking advantage of the privacy while Rog was gone gave them time to really fire up their potential relationship. It was good to see Brock happy.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,863 Followers
12