Starting from Scratch Ep. 114: BAILJAIT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sighing at watching Willow upright riding Brock, her body incredible and sweaty to the point of moonlit gloss he recalled sharing her behind the club. Her ass was fucking amazing. Tempted to join them he chose rest. Sneaking away he went up topside and threw himself on the rooftop mattress and passed the fuck out. By 10:00 AM he would wake up to 80 degree weather and head back down. It was there he curled up with Willow, Brock on one side of her slumbering, Roger to her right. No sex, just comfort. Brock at least made them a late lunch, while she snuggled with Rog. Chef surprise!

Leftover lobster!

********

Last but not least...Myrtle Turtle dropped her old classmate Patrice Hollander and her man Damon Rice back at their shared home. Babysitter still there overnight Patrice hissed, "Lolanda is gonna demand a fortune her staying over watchin' my boy. Bet she won't babysit ever again."

"We'll figure it out." Damon sighed.

"Hold up classmate!" Myrtle opened their door and let them climb out to stretch as the sun came up. "I owe y'all! I blew off steam but now I feel lousy. Here!" She pulled out her wallet and produced two hundred dollar bills. "This help cover your sitter? I'm gettin' a cut of that twenty grand Blondie paid so it's the least I can do."

"Wow! That's nice of you Myrtle." Patrice took the money before it could be withdrawn, especially when Piper had also given them money for the sitter. No reason to mention that fact. Even Damon clammed up. "My body says I'm worth more but I'll take it."

"You have to admit...it was fun." Myrtle playfully nudged Patrice with an elbow.

"Was it? Was it really?" Pat frowned then giggled, "Yeah! Never done the double dildo thing before. Was kind of hot."

"Wait! You two doubled up?" Damon felt cheated not being there to witness that part. "Damn!"

"More than willin' to double date, me and Brutus, we can do it again."

"We'll see!" Patrice laughed and actually hugged Myrtle. "Bad Cop Crump. Learn somethin' new every day."

"Ain't all bad Baby." She pouted dramatically. "I got your six from here on out. You got my word."

"I never thought you were. Better have my nine too. We need to pay Lolanda before my boy wakes up. You made me miss tucking him in."

"You can tuck me in." Damon took his girls hand and cast his other hand in the air. "Later Turtle."

"Later Demon!"

Oh she had no idea! Someday he would explain that possession was nine tenths of the raw. That big ole' ass was gonna be on fire next time they met. Revenge would be sweet. At least that was his intent.

"You miss Wanda?" Patrice stopped Damon at unlocking their front door. Wanda being his ex, another cop on the force.

"Get your ass in the house."

Funny that once her back was turned he made an expression of maybe with a shrug. Wanda while crazy was always damn good in bed. Lolanda left ten minutes later two hundred dollars richer. Brando was up two hours later wanting breakfast. Fruity Pebbles and cartoons to the rescue. At least Patrice got some sleep.

Damon was a good boyfriend.

He bailed Momma out.

12