Starting from Scratch Ep. 120: WoMen's FIB

Story Info
He said, she said! They all say! Liar, liar panties on fire!
4.3k words
4.62
3.7k
2
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 120 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

After showering together Henry and Josie McKellen air dried on their bed, he laying stretched out trying to relax a bit before going to work on his RPG game in his downstairs office. She painting her toenails having let her hubby choose the color was keeping them together. Going with pink gave her ideas on wardrobe at least.

"Do you think your new game modes will impress Amanda?" She made idle conversation trying her best to make it appear that she was interested. She was, just not that devoted.

"I hope so we sorely need the money. I mean my first version still gets solid attention but once I add in the new scenes and people notice I'm sure download sales will go up. I've been thinking more on other ideas for future storylines. I think I'll incorporate bondage. That sells well, right?"

"Henry? Sex sells period."

"What about sex during a period?" He chuckles.

"Messy, but you never know. Ask Amanda if she thinks that's too much for gamers."

"I was joking, but hey I'll run it by Tessa too and see if she frowns at it. Bloody good idea!"

"Funny man! On the subject of ideas...what should I shop for in birthday gifts. Like I said other than a few outfits I bought Saturday I'm at a loss as to anything out of the ordinary. We can't just buy them clothing."

"I know! Wish I could get them a car but dammit we just can't put out any big money right now."

"They can wait until Graduation. Maybe my parents and yours can go in on one, or two cheap ones."

"Triple our insurance?"

"I'll look for a part time job." She sighed dabbing her nail polish brush. "I only have two jobs as it is."

"When could you possibly find time between family, teaching, and Roman?"

"I'll figure out something. I could sell my body." She razzed him.

"My wife the prostitute." Close enough but he didn't know the full extent. Money was never the reason though, nor did she ever get any. She was a freebie every time.

"Do you have a better idea?"

"The girls can pay their own car insurance and share a single car. Once they graduate, they're the ones that need to work part-time until they go to college."

"They've taken the SAT's but neither of them has actually talked about schools. We do still have savings for their tuitions, right?"

"Yeah, I'm not going near that money. That's theirs and if they want to skip a year, I'm fine with that, that will give us time to sink more money into that fund."

"Honestly I don't think Dakota wants to go to college. Sable is the dare I say it...smart one." She lowered her voice uncertain where Dakota was, she hadn't seen her since they all woke up. Only Henry had in waking her for breakfast that she chose to ignore. To Josie's knowledge her eldest was still sleeping even at 10:30 in the morning. Again, Henry knew different but kept quiet over seeing Dakota naked in their bedroom spying on Henry as he fucked Josie on the balcony. Dakota was likely embarrassed at being caught and hiding away.

The problem Henry had was in talking to Dakota about it, he knew her daddy crush was strong, even if she was using Angus Furlong as her future sex partner to cover her tracks. After yesterdays close enough encounter Henry felt he needed to put some distance between he and Kota. Just being in her room earlier troubled his reason. She was naked in front of him far too often, teasing and taunting him without admitting she was. Naïve and obvious! Her opinion of him as much as his of hers.

"I understand and support that idea." Josie spoke without looking at him. "Go work on that financial gain. I'm about done with my nails, then I'll check on Sleeping Beauty. My guess is she might be hiding out because of doing things we've always forbidden them of."

"Alcohol? Tawny drank some of my Johnny Walker last night. When I riled Kota for breakfast earlier, she just seemed exhausted. I mean I can't guarantee she didn't drink; we both know they're at that age of experimentation regardless of our advice. We've been there." He sat up and opted to put some underwear on.

"I know! We really can't be hard on them. Sable acted fine before she left, but she was in a hurry so maybe she was afraid we might smell liquor on her breath."

"Strutting a straight line, so I think she handled herself just fine. Pancakes over at Kelly's will soak up the booze if she did. Which begs the question how Travis handled booze?" He grimaced, "I hope he kept his pants up."

"She was pretty eager to hang out at the Herbert's, so I think they're okay. He wouldn't keep his pants up even if he were sober. I trust our daughters." He agreed via expression. But his face when thinking how wrong Josie was to trust at least Dakota, she in acting so open around him, begging for lessons in how to treat a boy. It was better Josie never know the full extent of the girl's behavior of late. His in coaching her!

"You're right as always." He puts on clean jeans and a button-down black shirt. Once socks were on and a bit of aftershave he turned to his wife. Leaning in over her for a quick kiss he let her complete her nail grooming. "I'll be in my office for another hour then I'm going to run by Tessa's for a final run through of our work for Amanda tomorrow. Just use your best judgment on birthday gifts. Don't be cheap, but don't put us in the poor house."

"I won't! I've probably done that myself in buying clothes."

"Not yet, but buyer beware." He winked and grabbed his cellphone from its charging dock. "Love you Mrs. M!" She puckered a long-range smooch as she sealed her paint bottle. In her thoughts she heard her 1st. period students say that rather than him. Mrs. M was their pet name. With Henry heading downstairs she stood up and hobbled about with her toes off the carpet as she searched her closet for her outfit of the day.

"I've been wearing dresses to school and bar hopping. Maybe I'll go with shorts for once, but what blouse goes with?" She rifles hanger after hanger, nothing catching her eye. Finally, she notes something amiss. "Hmmmm? Did I leave the lid off my toy box?" Opening it to peer inside she frowns, "I've been robbed! Where is Teddy Bare and Victor Vibrato?" Her dildo and vibrating wand.

Glancing over her shoulder at her closet door as if suspecting her answer she puckers and rolls her eyes. "Mmmmhmmm! A certain clothing thief must have gotten into my stash." Sighing she located her top, an apricot colored all lace V-neck that would dip exceptionally low between her tits, while being see through in certain areas as well. Even with it being long sleeve the fabric would keep her cool.

Hauling it to her bed she left it long enough to search her dresser for shorts that felt compatible. Threaded vintage Levi shorts appealed to her, it had been ages since wearing them. Tossing them to her bed she went to her bathroom and plucked out the cotton between her toes and pinching them one by one over a waste basket. Perfume choices she went with one called Esme or in her lingo...eat me. It was a safe bet it would get guys salivating enough to fantasize about doing just that. Her pubes finely trimmed before her Saturday party run were gently caressed as she admired them. It was delicious feeling so sexy.

Once dressed she found her shorts snug having to suck in her gut to fasten them. It wasn't a huge effort, nor did her tummy bulge over the waist but she did surmise they were on their way out after today. The threaded nature to the thigh area offered thin glimpses at her flesh beneath. Same for her ass cheeks which exposed even more due to the fit and curvature of her cheeks. "Better not bend over and touch my toes." She smirked. "Unless he's cute!"

Open toe brown shoes with micro straps finishing her main attire, she added bling in the form of a lengthy gold chain necklace that dangled between her 34B's.

"Done! Now let's confront the Privacy Pirate about my busted open treasure chest."

********

Downstairs in his office Henry had everything he needed to give his presentation to Amanda already lined up. His excuse of going to Tessa's a lie, he texted the hot dental assistant Marie while he had time alone. "Still meeting at the park?"

Two minutes tops she replied with, "Absolutely! One problem though." She added a crying emoji. Frowning at it he typed back, "You dying?"

"I feel like it!" Her initial response but ending it with, "Aunt Flo is visiting." It made Henry chuckle at first them huff his cheeks. Almost humorous after he and Josie spoke of periods in his game. Sighing he told himself it didn't matter he was spent with so much sex the last two days. Well aware it was his own fault he replied back with, "We can just hang out, feed the ducks and get to know one another."

On her end Marie smiled at his understanding attitude, that was definitely brownie points. While she wasn't looking for any commitment it was nice to know there was a guy out there that didn't immediately say, "Oh hell no!" His acceptance was proving him to be worth seeing again if he wanted to. "I'll make it up to you somehow." Her reply.

"12:30? Comstock Park near Marquette High School?"

"By the fountain." She added, he wincing at a bloody visual.

"By the pond. No ducks in the fountain." He laughed.

"Thank you for understanding."

"No problem! There's always other ways." He razzed her with a tongue emoji.

"See you there." A blushing emoji ended her texting. She needed to get ready.

Hearing footsteps above his office he knew either Dakota was up, or Josie was checking in on her. Either way mattered little he simply sat back in his desk chair and peered out his window at Darren's home next door. Visions of seeing Svetlana blowing his neighbor through his opened window made him chuckle. "I wonder if Svetty's worn out Winslow since Friday?" That was a certainty.

Darren's obese wife Lindsey trimming weeds along the house stepped into view of him, that was enough for Henry to switch sceneries. Big ass with plumper's crack was enough for him. Hopping up he went out into the living room when he heard car doors outside. Parting the curtains, he looked toward Piper Cherry's home and saw the most amazing sight that made him laugh. There was Piper and her nephew Mace, along with Jesse Manley and Tawny Martin leaving Jesse's car to go inside. Every single one of them was as naked as the day they were born.

"Someone's been having fun."

Isn't everyone?

********

"You awake Honey?" Josie opened Dakota's bedroom door without asking. If she vented over the ambush Josie would just call her out for not asking to borrow her personal effects. Finding Dakota back in her pajamas was in the girl's favor. What wasn't was seeing Teddy Bare laying on her covers next to her. The wand Victor to be determined. "I knew it!"

Creeping over to her daughter's bed she plucked up her toy and sat down, a faint ripped thread in her ass made Josie fidget. Placing her free hand on Dakota she stroked the girls long brown hair. "You going to sleep all day Little Miss Sunshine?" Reviving, Dakota lifted her head and peered from her pillow at Josie.

"What time is it?"

"Time, we had a talk. But it's almost 11:00."

"About what?"

"This for starters?" She wagged her dildo in front of Dakota's blurry gaze. "Mind telling me what you're doing with Teddy and Victor?"

"Who? I don't know any Victor."

"My vibrating wand."

"Oh...that Victor." She cringed sitting up, her pajama top unbuttoned almost all the way her tits were easily visible. Covering herself she sighed, "I... wanted something to practice with. For when I... hopefully Angus."

"Ah!" Josie sighed trying not to give away her own lust for Angus Furlong. "Making plans, are you?" She knew Angus intended to fuck Dakota at some point, he made it very clear his fondness of her daughter. While not exactly approving of it, she had nothing to say outside of just don't hurt my baby.

"Are you mad?"

"Of course not! We've technically never had the talk."

"Please don't! I know where babies come from." She giggled. "I just want to be prepared for when I do lose my virginity. On how to be with a guy." She smiled oddly, "Pointers?" It worked on Daddy!

"Somehow I knew that was coming."

"You look nice! Can I borrow this shirt?"

"I'll look for one like it when I go shopping later."

"Can I go shopping?"

"No!" Josie swatted her daughter with the dido, "Birthday shopping so no prying eyes."

"Darn! Okay...I just don't know what to do with myself. I tried texting Angus, but he hasn't been answering me."

"He was pretty banged up at the football game. I will say this about him he certainly came through in defending Travis."

"Wasn't it hilarious when the teams brawled over Travis and their mascot rolling around on the field?"

"Even funnier when Rotten tried humping Travis in his Swallow's costume on the fifty-yard line."

"That whole night was bonkers. That duel between Piper and the Marquette cheer coach was insane. How did they not get arrested for indecent exposure? They looked like they were..." A vision of her sister Sable with Tawny Martin last night made her pause.

"They were just wrestling." Uh huh!

"What happened after you made us leave the game?" There wasn't any real communication between the family on Saturday to know.

"Roman and the Cowboy Coach battled it out. It got ugly that's why I sent you and your sister home. You don't need to see violence." Nor the orgy after everyone had gone home. Oh, the teams battled it out in style. It was obvious even Tawny Martin hadn't told the girls about it. Maybe the Ginger was trustworthy after all.

"Is Coach Crandell okay?"

"He's fine! He just had the wind taken out of his sails is all." Only because he and the Marquette Coach had tag teamed in taking Josie to Roman's desk, even after she had played with the cowboy in the Men's room. So much had gone on it was hard to keep track. All Josie knew was she needed more days and nights that aggressive. Such delicious cum!

"We had fun last night too. How was your night out with Piper?"

"Well...we got arrested." Dakota dropped her jaw, "I'm joking!" Nice cover up Josie girl! "Too much to drink, I'm still feeling it." Sometimes the truth made the best lies.

"Don't be mad...but Sable and I took a shot of Jack Daniels. Only one each...bleeech!" Like hell...try three shots each. They handled them pretty well overall.

"So, you did drink. Your Father and I wondered about that. What else did you all do?"

"Movies! Swimming! Truth or Dare!"

"Do I want to know how that went?"

"We both kissed Mace. I had to kiss Travis...bleeech again!" Among other sexual firsts, seconds for Dakota but only Mace knew leaving Trav lost in his drunken stupor.

"Ah! The memories of Truth or Dare." Josie peered at the ceiling smiling.

"What did you have to do?"

"Much similar." She played coy. Josie did it all. Them all too.

"Show me how to use Teddy Bare." Josie winced at her toy's full name; she hadn't said anything more than Teddy. How did Dakota know the Bare part? Suspicions rose but Josie kept it to herself. Wait! Yes, she did. Not fully awake yet!

"What is it you want to know?"

"How to..." Dakota slightly blushed, "I want to know how to do things to Angus...using that as if it were...him." Mostly Daddy!

"Show me what you've done with Teddy already." She handed the dildo to her daughter. Dakota looked embarrassed but Josie knew differently, she was far from Sable. Still, Sable was coming out of her own shell now that her braces were off. Slowly! In a strange questioning thought Josie wondered if the girls had traded places, they were identical. No, she would know the difference. Besides, no way would Dakota go over to the Herbert's for pancakes by herself.

"This is going to be weird."

"Just relax! I'm here for you. I won't make fun."

"Okay!" Intentionally Dakota turned the dildo sideways rather than suck on it poised as tradition called for it, her ruse just to look inexperienced. It worked!

"Right, there is your first mistake." Josie drug the toy out from between Dakota's lips. "While there really is no wrong way to do it, this is how it starts." She turns the toy so the crown of it faces Dakota as if to appear as though a man stood right in front of her. "See the head? It should face you like this. Let me hold it, I want you to use both hands to fold your fingers around the length like this." She quickly turns it around to show her. Once witnessed she flips it back toward her daughter. "Now you give it a try."

Wrapping her pouty lips around the head Dakota applies her hands as instructed. "Good! Now move both hands counterclockwise from one another but massage it back and forth at the same time. This stimulates the man's foreskin and offers multiple avenues of sensation. Dakota does her best. "Wag your tongue over the urethra, it's your way of telling the man you want what he has to give."

"Jizz?"

"Yes...jizz! As you observe his reaction to what you're doing here now, you conform to new ways to make him even happier. So, remove one hand and bring it back to the balls...well half balls." The toy was missing part of its majesty that made it seem real. "Cup them with your free hand. Now, where you had this hand around his girth you place your mouth that far back to replace it. You might choke a little, but it's required if you want him to get really into you."

Dakota swallows four inches and feigns gagging, she knew she could handle more. It was only to fool her mother. "It's all about using whatever is at your disposal. Both hands, mouth, tongue, even your eyes. Looking up at your man with enthusiasm means a lot." Dakota knew that from her father's advice.

"Okay, now let's try something else." Josie was feeling committed to teaching, her profession coming through. "Take your mouth away and slowly rub the foreskin area here across your face."

"Why?"

"This will tell your date...mate...guy...that you adore the warmth and nearness of his presence showing him it is important to you. The more sensual you express yourself the better he feels about the honesty of it all."

"Like this?" She ignores her saliva rubbing off on her cheeks.

"Yes, now...you know what...give it to me." She swipes her toy and stands up. "Don't be embarrassed by this but get down on your knees." She watches Dakota leave her bed and land on her kneecaps peering up with curiosity. "It's going to look funny but picture me as Angus." Josie then puts the toy between her legs and tightens her thighs around it the best she could. "Now try doing all I've taught you so far. Face first!"

Laughing at herself as much as her mother's unexpected lesson plan Dakota went for it, gravitating her hands toward the toy but trying not to touch it yet. Using only her face she played it off with expression and eye contact as she let the eight-inch dildo caress her face. "I love your cock Angus." She giggles. So did Josie but that was beside the point. After a minute Dakota used her hands to fondle her mother's dangling toy, sucking on it, utilizing her grip as informed, licking, and then...cupping the scrotum. In reaching between Josie's legs her fingertips rubbed along Josie's inseam where her pussy was. The sensation of vicinity made Josie lose her grip on the dildo.

"Okay! Less cupping more coping." Josie had to laugh! Her daughter's fingers were too close for comfort.

"Sorry! What about Booby bucking?" She made that term up on her own.

"Booby bucking?" Josie rolled her eyes, "Where did you hear that?"

"School! I hear girls talk."

"They do not call it booby bucking! That's precious! You mean titty fucking."

"Right! But they still call it booby bucking." Worth a shot!

"Ugh!" Josie knelt down feeling more threads popping in her shorts. Growling at her mistake she ignored them and took the dildo from her daughter. "Okay! Take your pajama top off." Dakota swiftly removed it and grew invested in what came next. Josie knelt down carefully to avoid more threads popping and took the toy holding it upward to lay between Dakota's perky breasts. "I'm Angus...just squeeze your tits around my penis."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12