Starting from Scratch Ep. 120: WoMen's FIB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Crush it?"

"Yes!"

"Like this?" She performed perfectly, pressing and imprisoning the toy between her own 34B's. Peering down at herself in action she was caught off guard by Josie who thrust the toy up to pelt her daughter's pouty lips. "Hey!"

"This is what he's going to do." She knew it well having been with so many men in her life. "Each time he does this you open your mouth and try and catch it, if you do suck the tip or lick at it. Show him how badly you want it."

"Okay!" She caught it numerous times. Josie was strangely proud of her daughter's quick study. "I think I got it."

Smiling Josie eyed the time on Dakota's digital alarm clock, "I need to go next door and make Piper go shopping with me."

"Wait! What about...sex? Down here!"

"You're killing me Baby. That part can only be learned when you lose that virginity. The toy here won't go in far enough to fully do it justice. If you have questions after you finally lose it, I'll work with you then. Deal?"

"Deal! Thanks Mom!" Before she could rise Josie found her daughter hugging her, oddly the dildo now being crushed between two sets of tits. Share and share a lick! "It's nice to have you home." Giggling Kota pushed the toy up to clip Josie's chin.

"You are so evil!" Josie frowned then bit down on the dildo. "I'm here every day."

"Not enough though." Then she realized in saying that her alone time with Henry might be placed in jeopardy, "But I know you're busy at school. I get it!"

"I'll try and find more time after your birthday. I promise!"

"I'll be okay. I love you."

"I love you too Baby. You should get dressed and find something to do."

"No chores...please?"

"Only one...wash..."

"The dishes?"

"No... wash Teddy! He's been a dirty boy." She patted the crown over Dakota's nose making it wrinkle that she would do that in the first place. It hadn't even dawned on Josie that Dakota had used it and soiled it already. Having it in her mouth Josie cringed once she caught on to her mistake. Daughter taste was not on her menu.

"Okay! I'll wash Daddy good...I mean Teddy!" Her eyes bulged, "Where did that come from? Yeesh!"

"Mmmmhmmm!" Standing she heard another thread pop. "Darn it!" Twisting toward Dakota she asked for insight, "I felt my shorts creaking. Is everything intact?"

"Yep! I can see your butt through the threads though. Just untuck your blouse it will cover you."

"Good idea!"

Not on her life!

********

Leaving Dakota's room Josie found Henry at the front door with his briefcase to look authentic. Henry seeing her coming down actually wearing pants, if you could call them that was taken back. "Fuck that's sexy!"

"Me or my wardrobe?"

"Both, but it's kind of nice seeing you in something other than a dress. Short's look ready to rip out but otherwise."

"Well, I am going shopping so if they do, I'll just buy something cheap to cover up with."

"Sure, you will." He winked and kissed her. "Oh, about ten minutes ago I saw Piper and Mace...get this...they were butt ass naked along with that Tawny and Jesse Manley. All four got out of his car with no clothes on."

"Awww! I wanna ride!" She giggled, "We should do that sometime."

"I might actually agree to that." He kissed her.

"Jesse's car is gone."

"Yeah, he and Tawny got dressed and left a few minutes after they got here."

"I better get with Piper before she gets too comfy. She's not getting out of going shopping with me."

"Better call or text I saw her yawning." He opened the door. "I'll see you this evening. Quiet night together as a family?"

"I'll be here! Love you!" A fast kiss Henry was out the door and into his SUV parked in the driveway.

"That bitch better be awake! She owes me after spending last night in jail." Purse in hand and over her shoulder Josie McKellen wiggled across the yard, waving at Henry as he rolled off toward the front gates of Hooter's Crossing.

No lie!

None detected!

Next door neighbor Darren catching a glimpse of her was shocked by so high up her shorts were. Winded he wondered if he required a deFIBrillator.

Heart shaped ass!

12