Starting from Scratch Ep. 121: TOOTHPASTE

Story Info
Open up those Pearly Gates Angel! AK! AK! AWK! AKK!
5.5k words
4.6
3.7k
1
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 121 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Having stopped by a convenient store for a small packet of latex condoms and a loaf of cheap bread to feed to the ducks, Henry McKellen wasted no time in heading to Comstock Park. Showing up early gave him time to befriend the feathered friends before his date arrived. A nice bench at a quiet little area by the pond gave him time to reflect on things too. Number one being his stupidity in teaching his daughter Dakota all about sex. Even though he had not violated her virginity by taking it, in some respects it was entirely too close for comfort. He loved his kids, so things were just moving too fast on all counts. Even Sable seemed intrigued by him. Not nearly as much as his Punky but that was beside the point. Both girls were taking after their mother more and more each day. He just knew he would be a grandfather in six months. Once they got a true taste of sex...game over!

"I can't think like that. Get your mind off the girls and just focus on the real women I have to keep me entertained. I should never have taken Tessa's damned advice and included incest into my RPG. Now that I've created that world, my brain won't let thoughts on the real possibilities out of my head. Going so far with Dakota is only making things worse. She's got such a hardcore crush on me, it's hard to ignore. The girls looking so goddamn much like Josie when I first met her doesn't help. Sometimes I feel like I'm reliving the past."

Shaking his head to try and escape the imagery of his latest encounter with his eldest, he opened up the loaf of bread and started tearing tiny pieces from each slice to make their meal manageable. On top of everything else, he didn't want any dead ducks on his conscience. Donald and Daisy would never forgive him. They were two of his twin daughter's favorite Disney characters. "Wish I could afford to take them to Disney World. Hell, even a cruise! That would be a peaceful vacation. We haven't gone anywhere out of state in years. Fingers cross, the new scenes I have planned for Frisque rally a new wave of gamers. I'll have to produce even more incest episodes, but I think adding in these bondage modes will get my mind off the incest characters being identically interpreted as my girls. I really should stop doing that." Not gonna happen Henry!

"Now I'll be creating characters based on the strippers at Cashanova and Dominic as a best friend. What's next? Design my brother and have him hook up with my ex-wife that looks just like Josie? That would go over well." Sighing, he knew it probably would as far as his subscribers went. Eying his cellphone for the hour, he knew it was about time for Marie to arrive unless she stood him up. She was embarrassed over her period getting in the way. While it wasn't his favorite time of month either, he did have an open mind. The condoms he had purchased would come in handy if he found the energy to fuck the cute brunette dental assistant. Questionable!

"I don't even know where all the jizz I keep shooting comes from. God certainly blessed me with one hell of an oil well. I suppose that's good but somewhere along the line it has to run dry. Hopefully not until after Marie, I'd hate to put on a bad impression and not be able to cum for her. Nope! Can't have that, she's too fucking hot in a young Jennifer Love-Hewitt kind of way. If her hair was longer, she might pass as her. HA! Dick Whisperer!" At least his mind was off of Dakota! For now!

Deep in thought, he missed out on the distant appearance of a certain Miss Marie Sadler. Having parked her Jetta right beside Henry's SUV in the parking lot, she scoped out the other visitors. Not many were out on a Sunday save for exercise seekers either jogging or walking the worn paths around the pond. A thicket of trees somewhat prevented a sight line as to how many people were actually nearby. Strangely, this was the same spot Piper Cherry and Henry's wife Josie had brought Mace and the twins to. Behind bushes along the path, Josie and Piper had froLICKed in the grass where people walked by potentially overhearing them. Fun day!

Sneaking up behind Henry as he broke bread, she stood there a good three minutes before letting herself be known. She absorbed his peaceful demeanor just to distill her nerves. Being on her period unfortunately didn't put her in a favorable mindset. She wanted laid but knew she couldn't expect him to tag her with her flow the way it was. Just since talking to him earlier, her stream had revved up. She wanted to cry.

Taking a deep breath, she reached both arms over Henry's shoulders and gently palmed his eyes. "Guess who?"

"Park Ranger?"

"You guessed it! You're breaking the law feeding ducks wheat bread. Who feeds ducks wheat bread anyway?"

"It's not wheat it's rye." He laughed.

"Even worse! These poor defenseless ducks."

"AFLAC!" Henry felt goofy. "They have insurance."

"Funny guy!" She released his vision and walked around the bench to sit with him. Eying her stretch pants as black, her button down top as lavender, he puckered, his thoughts finding solace.

"You look nice Marie."

"Don't make me weep. I wanted to wear so much less for you."

"Hey! Don't sweat it, I told you I'm fine. Sit your sexy ass down and let's start throwing dough at the ducks."

"I'm glad you're not like most guys. Usually if I brought up Aunt Flo, they would reschedule their appointments."

"Dental hygienist joke?"

"Something like that. How's Sable getting along with her retainer?"

"Far as I know she's doing okay. She's been mostly wearing it at home."

"Does she feel like a new woman?"

"Woman period. Pardon the pun."

"That was so wrong." She brushed her shoulder against his as he smirked. "So... having troubles telling the twins apart now that she's not wearing braces? Sable mentioned that she and... Dakota, right? Would be identical now."

"Too close for comfort. They tried running a scam over my wife and I to see if we would pick up on their shenanigans. Had us fooled until we started looking at things they missed. Cellphones in their hands have different cases. Sable blushes a lot and Dakota fakes it. Trouble is, they're figuring out how to fool people better so it's going to be a challenge. I mentioned tattoos but their mom won't allow it."

"They are old enough to make their own decisions though."

"True! I guess we'll cross that ink gun when it's leaving a trail."

"I have a tattoo."

"Oh yeah? Where at?"

"It's a tramp stamp." She turns sideways facing away from him as he casts bread to entertain the ducks closing in on them. Lifting her blouse, she bends forward. "You might have to roll my waistband down to see it all. I had the artist put it extra low on my back."

Pinching the leggings outward on two sides, he peered down to see a string of red roses on thorny stems, within each rose was a heart to resemble petals. While inspecting it, he pictured Kelly Herbert and his dates with her, countering the Master aspect with Dominic Black. While still keeping their shared ownership deal, it was tedious at best. Dom was more jealous than he appeared but was also tough enough to battle back emotions.

"Nice tat! It suits you."

"I want more but they cost money. My tattoo artist wants me so I might give him some if it gets me covered. I can't wear too many at the Dentist's office they have to be hidden."

"Makes sense to keep your customers from being uneasy." He releases her waistband and lets her turn back toward him. "Here! I'll donate some bread to your tattoo fund."

"HaHa!" She takes a slice of bread to shred up and hurl at the mallards, loitering noisily fifteen feet away. "I'll need a bread truck full to cover what I'd like. My sister Fiona is a walking wallpaper of tats." Excited at showing off her inspiration, Marie grabs her cell from her purse and pulls up photos of she and Fiona. Her sister was indeed one big sleeve...a body sleeve.

"You weren't kidding. That's strangely hot."

"The tattoos or Fiona?"

"The tats. Too many body piercings for my taste. You're far more my speed."

"Awww! Too bad, I might have set up a threesome." She giggled and shared three more photos of Fiona modelling her backside and well-toned fit body. Not Serafina Black bodybuilding size but certainly a kickboxer or street fighter look.

"Nothing like you, is she?" He overlooked the threesome angle presuming she was joking.

"Polar opposites, but I love my sister. She's always there for me no matter how busy she is."

"MMA fighter?"

"How did you guess? Yes, she's incredible to watch in battle. Coming from a dental worker I can honestly say she's never even had a chipped tooth. Fiona is just that good at evading and striking. Don't tell her I showed you this should you ever meet." A full body nude made Henry pucker and reconsider that threesome. Even with a shaved head the woman was built like no tomorrow.

"Doubt we ever meet, but sure. She's certainly fit even her butt dimples are flexing. What's that tattoo over her pussy?" He winces leading her to enlarge the photo. "Ah! Bar Belle! That's unique."

"Isn't it? She runs a fitness class at Lift KITty's twice a week. Our Auntie owns the gym."

"Kitty?" He chuckles.

"You know her?"

"Only in passing really. I have friends who work out there."

"Anyone I know?"

"Serafina Black?" He poses a recognizable name. "She runs the massage parlor in back."

"Oh my God! Serafina is so awesome. She and Fiona spar now and then. Do you know Dom?"

"Dating a neighbor of mine." He didn't know how much Marie actually knew of the Black siblings.

"Dating?" Marie rolls her eyes, "That's a laugh. I know Dom well enough through Fiona that there's more to him than some hunky Romeo. So, you also know they dance at Cashanova?"

"Yep! I was just there Friday night. My co-worker's roommate started dancing there, her first night. Definitely a hit with the groupies."

"They want Fiona to dance there but she's not ready. She wants to build her reputation up in the community without being looked down upon. It's hard enough being a woman with tattoos even between your toes."

"I can respect that. Maybe I will say hi to her sometime if I stop by for a massage. That is if she's teaching."

"Tuesdays and Thursdays. She has to keep weekends open for fights. She has one this Saturday at the Rough House downtown, if you want to go."

"My daughter's birthday celebration that day or I'd consider that. Our parents will be in town too, so there's no way."

"Oh, that's right! I did hear wind of that party from Dr. O'Malley."

"I gotta know. Are you fucking Dunk?"

"Duncan? Maybe!" She razzed Henry, "Another secret best kept?"

"Not saying a word." He tossed more bread to the ducks who were getting irritable at going unnoticed. "You fuckers hush the hell up." He kicked his foot toward two getting far too close. Giving chase for the bread the birds flew the coop.

"Thank you. Duncan is married too. His wife would bleed him dry if she found out."

"Let's not talk bleeding, shall we?" He chuckled.

"I'm so sorry my timing sucks."

"I was teasing. Don't get upset over it."

"Self-conscious over it. I know how guys are."

"Not this one. I'm actually not worried about it. I have taken a virginity in my time." Only Josie...ever! He was proud of that fact which is why it bothered him so much at how close he and his daughter Dakota were getting. He refused to take her virginity, but thankfully she wasn't ready to lose it either. Soon very soon! Just not to Daddy.

"I know you're just being nice, but thanks. I don't want to fuck you today and get us both all messy. Can we just kiss?"

"Oh, we're doing more than kissing." He winks. "I'll give you a raincheck on well, the rain, but I've had my eye on you awhile now and I'm not going home to sulk when I had the chance."

"I don't want you to go home unhappy either. Just so you know I had the cutest dress ever ready to wear to meet you today." Another pic on her cell she showed off her trial run in a new sun dress she bought the day after her prearranged date with Henry. The dress nearly sheer had him puckering.

"Beautiful! Next time."

"Absolutely! I'll make certain I'm free whenever you want to try this again."

"How often does Fiona fight?"

"Every two weeks unless Yank over at Rough House can't find an opponent for her. She's a House Belt owner so they keep her local. Money is killer too."

"I bet."

"You should. Bet on her that is." Marie giggled, sweeping away her silky brown hair from her eyes at a sudden breeze. "I've paid my rent three times on what I've won betting on her."

"Nice!" He had a thought, "Here's another visual opportunity for my RPG Frisque. I can use a fighter like Fiona, tats and all. I'll have to run that by Tessa and hear her ideas bouncing off mine. Hell, even Marie can be utilized. I'm just going to plagiarize reality." He grinned at the prospect. "Guess I should be careful though, not everybody will be cool with their likenesses in my game. I know, I'll just put Marie's head on Fiona's body." Fun plotting his game but he needed to keep up with the one he was running currently. "Let's walk I need to stretch my legs. Hopefully these damned ducks don't follow us. Out of bread anyway."

"Sure! It's a beautiful day let's enjoy it."

Together they rise from the bench and Henry extends a hand. Accepting his offer with a faint blush, Marie Sadler followed her man of the hour. Perhaps two!

"So, Kitty is your aunt, huh?" Idle chat at first. Learning more never hurts. "Is that where Fiona gets her athletic side?"

"Fiona was always athletic. I ran track and volleyball that's all I was good for. I'm more the yoga girl." She giggled. "Now my sister, she's older than I am, she's 25 I'm 20, she played basketball, even football when it was allowed. What's funny is all the male players thought she was a lesbian because of her high energy toward sports. Not having any male friends in school didn't help her. And yes, Aunt Kitty is my dad's sister. She's crazy but I love her."

"Kitty seemed nice the one and only day I met her. I could tell she was 80% business 20% looking for action." He chuckled.

"She got divorced three years ago. She's probably just sizing you up. I do know she prefers young and hung."

"Oh boy! Well, I have at least one of those traits."

"Awww? Small dick?" She pouted playfully.

"Yeah! Three inches on a good day."

"I know that's a lie I checked you out in your shorts that day at the dentist's office. You were hard and those shorts were having troubles."

"I stuffed tube socks down my shorts to make it look big is all."

"Stop bullshitting me, I know better." She nudged her body against his.

"Eight on a bad day. That's how I kept my marriage."

"I bet your wife can't get enough."

"You'd certainly win big on that bet." He withheld the specifics of how many guys Josie had likely bedded down beyond just himself. Not that he was bent out of shape over it these days, his conquests were mounting too. Sadly, neither really knew what the other was doing. All Henry did know was she was up and gone early, then getting home later. Same ole' passionate loving wife though, so that's all that truly mattered. Unless something unexpected came about, he was in it for the long haul. He loved her like no other. She him!

"Does it bother you I only date married men? I mean it's kind of sad I know but single guys try too hard for relationships."

"Your life, your call. I'm not after popcorn and a movie."

"You only want sex."

"It's honestly all I have time for. Being married has responsibilities. My job is demanding of ten-hour days sometimes. I've actually been slacking of late, my deadlines are coming up here soon. Matter of fact, I meet with my editor Amanda tomorrow to go over what I've got going currently. I've made a lot of headway but there's room for improvement still."

"What do you do again?"

"Adult game designer. RPG called Frisque."

"OH MY GOD! Aunt Kitty plays that game. I think my dad got her into it." She snorts and covers her blush.

"Nice to know folks are still playing it. My viewers are declining so I am punching every single scene up and adding lots of new material. Guess I was showing my age because my editor teamed me up with someone your age. Year younger actually."

"How's that going?"

"Well...we've sank to a new low...we've gotten into incest and recently BDSM."

"That's a low point?" She winced. "That's a high point these days, isn't it?"

"BDSM maybe. The incest is...awkward."

"Because you think of your daughters when you design?"

"Touchy subject." He chuckles. "I've kind of modelled characters after them."

"Hmm? If I recall, the one time I actually looked at the game your male lead looked like you. Is that a hint of where your head is?"

"I suppose. I've even gotten permission to use my next-door neighbor as a character design. She's smoking hot...molten level caldera hot even."

"You can put me in your game." She suggested.

"Oh yeah? As whom? What's the plot there?"

"It'd be hilarious if my dad saw a character that looked just like me getting laid."

"Might give him ideas on incest with you."

"Oh Henry, those days have cum and gone. We broke down when I was 18 and fucked. One time ever but it did bring us closer."

"Really?" He was shocked by her admission. "Does Fiona know?"

"Yeah, she and I talk about everything. Dad likes submissive so that's more my thing. Fiona would break him."

"Submissive huh?"

"I'm a giver. I think that's why I like married men. They often get denied certain qualities and I like making them feel good instead of crappy."

"Makes sense. I think you need to get on your knees right here and now and suck my dick." A test to see how willing she truly was.

"On the jogging path?"

"See anyone coming either direction?"

"Not at the moment." She shot glances all around her. Before he could suggest it a second time or think she wouldn't, Marie crouches instead of getting her black leggings dirty. Hands quickly go in for the thrill and unbuckle his pants and unzip him. No boxers beneath surprised her, shocked further when his eight-inch beast roared out of its cage. "Whooooa! He's feisty."

With all the sex he had recently, he was shocked himself at how peppy he was. Maybe he like Josie was becoming resilient to wear and tear. Stroking him a bit to get a good look at his penis, she smiled up at him. "Ready?"

"Just fuckin' do it." He growled, her eyes flaring at his stern approach. He was using Marie to gauge his authority traits. While working with Kelly Herbert alongside Dominic Black and his sister Serafina, he devoted to Kelly his passionate side as a counter to Dom's aggressive traits. He wanted to go darker with someone other than Kelly. He had Josie sure, but part of Henry craved a control side he could call his own. Was Marie the right candidate?

"BALLS DEEP!" He snapped. In response she did in fact manage all eight down her throat. Another tonsillectomy to the rescue or that idea would have been shot down. Gagging on his girth as much as his length, Marie refused to cave. "LINGER!" She held her breath and kept his entirety sacred within her vault. Eyes welling up and teary, she stared up at his frown hoping for praise but received none. Her heart skipped a beat.

Noticing activity along the tree line running their way, a sole male jogger at that, Henry wanted her to keep at it even in the man's crosshairs. Sucking up his own courage, he went for a sample run of his own, namely thrusting hips. Reaching down to grab her by the back of her head, he forced her loyalty.

Face fucking her nonstop even as she spit up in a thread of drool freefalling to her knees, Henry watched the runner's approach. Once the jogger spotted them, he slowed his advancement and walked toward them. Uncertain if he should stop altogether or proceed around them, he just marched on. Incoming, the closer he got the jogger got a good look at Marie's tight ass behind her black leggings and nodded. Lucky guy!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12