Starting from Scratch Ep. 121: TOOTHPASTE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nodding between one another, the jogger rounded them and actually said, "Nice!" Henry smirked then shot his load. Strangely the enthusiasm he had built up sent Henry into overdrive in his need to nut. Drowning Marie's throat, she gurgled and frothed around his cock, the saliva mixed with a massive flow of gentleman jizz was too much to swallow all at once. Messy it was, but in releasing her skull, she drew back, swallowed once, grabbed air then dove right back in to clean him up with her tongue. He noted her dedication.

"AGAIN!" He ventured into seeing her reaction. Not a word, she swallowed his beast whole and held firm. "Suck it like you can't live without it." Oh, she did! Voluntarily, she bobbed her head back and forth, her nasal symphony becoming a joyous whimper of necessity. Marie Sadler definitely loved sucking dick. Plenty of experience in her boss's office got her prepared to be the best. In truth, she liked it more than sex itself.

Standing majestically, Henry heard activity approaching and leered over his shoulder. From his backside came two women joggers this time. True test to see if they would bitch or advance without looking back. They knew what was going on, their mumbling alluded to the girl's stance as giving a BJ. The closer they got Henry tensed up, Marie's rapid persistent throat thrusts had stimulated Henry into building a second wave. Sneering down at Marie, he told her, "GET INTO IT!"

Her demeanor changed to vicious, she was determined to drink up a second helping of lovely juice. She too hearing women had no reflection one bit on her behavior. Bitch was on a mission. Reaching them, the two ladies parted to each side of Henry and chose to slow up and look back at them. He did notice one of them, a blond with a long ponytail eyeballing a side shot and wheeze, "He's a big boy." He simply winked at her once her reverse step secured a good look at Henry the man.

"Hold up Bren." The second woman stopped cold. "I know that tramp stamp. Marie?" Eyes flaring alongside an expression of awe, the brunette of the two retraced her steps. Pausing a finger at Henry she said, "Don't mind me." She then walked to their side to look down at Marie. "You go girl." A wink of her own, Marie didn't miss a beat. In minutes Henry shot a father lode into her gaping jaws. Grunting final droplets, Marie pulled her mouth away and kissed his crown. Standing up to stretch, Marie wagged her tongue at the intruder.

"Hey Jude!" Jude was a fellow hygienist at Open Up Say Oz Dental group. Jude shook her head laughing.

"Swallow that! Eww! No offense." Jude shared her own wink with Henry then lowered her eyes to view his enormous erection. Not even two back-to-back nuts had slowed down the tightness in it. As Henry began to put it away Jude added, "You don't have to put that away on my account. I'm just passing through and wanted Marie to know I busted her...busting that. Nice that!" She sighed.

"He's got more in him if you want a taste." Marie laughed swirling Henry's jizz on her tongue.

"I don't know. I'm not as bold as..." Food for thought. Even with Bren moving to Henry's other side.

"Enough there for three." Marie blushed laughing. "Hi Brenda." Not a hygienist but she knew the girl through Jude. "This is..." She began to mention him by name but thought better of it. "...fun."

"Looks that way." Bren now had a solid look at Henry's dick. Nibbling her lower lip, it was obvious it had been a while since seeing one. "Sorry!"

"For looking that way?" Henry smirked making Brenda nod at being caught.

"I'm Judith but I go by Jude. This is Brenda." A hand extended for a shake gets lowered by Henry just to see if he could get her to touch his penis. No resistance, Jude looked at Marie with an "Oh My God!" look then let Henry curl her fingers around his girth. "I was not...expecting this."

"Shake my hand." Bren giggled and offered it up. Henry responded with a reluctant sneer just to seek reaction. This experiment to see if they too were submissive was paying off. Guiding Brenda's palm lower, she was placed over his crown which led to a light corkscrew effect. Marie was staring at Henry with a deep admiration, her eyelids barely blinking. Not to be left out, she dropped back into her earlier crouch and reached beneath him to cup his scrotum.

"Enough for one more Hen...Sir?" She opted to change tactics.

"Are we really doing this?" Brenda eyed Jude with beet red features.

"Why not? As long as Marie's offering and Hen...Sir is allowing...I'm in."

Sighing, both newcomers dropped down alongside Marie and strategized without speaking. Mouths watering, Jude moved in first to lick the length of Henry's salty cock. Brenda taking a deep breath then fanning her features eased in to salivate the other side of his shaft, shift. Between the two, Henry was feeling like God. Add in Marie returning to suck on his crown he had three beauties at his command. Not how he expected his day to go but hey why not. Attention to his balls Marie lightly squeezed them and encouraged circulation. She truly hoped Henry could nut another fierce round so she could brag over it.

"SHARE THE TIP!" He snarled, Marie pouting, moved aside to let Jude suck him off, Bren waiting in the wings before all three inevitably returned to their joint tasks. In three minutes flat, Henry began snarling at his optimum load's delivery schedule. Marie guiding the girls to go cheek to cheek with her, they let Henry polish himself off. Jerking over all three faces at once he let out a brutal huff and splattered whips of milky white jizz across their brows, noses, and lips. It just kept on peppering.

While ravaging his final assault, the gentleman jogger that had ran in circles around the pond returned to witness three bitches on their knees now. Laughing as he approached, the man showed signs of mad respect. Head shaking, he stopped next to Henry just to admire three gorgeous cum coated sluts. The girls shivered at being busted but regardless giggled and licked one another's faces of Henry's leftover love.

"Best run I think I've ever had." The man laughed, "Afternoon ladies!" He saluted.

"Room for one more." Henry pointed at the kneeling bitches.

"What?"

"Whip it out they'll go after it."

"Seriously? Naaa!" The girls nodded laughing and crawled on their knees toward him. The man put his palms out defensively, "Really?"

"All but this one." Henry moves behind Marie snatching up her hair. Dragging her to her feet, he kissed her hard on the lips keeping her occupied. Brenda and Jude shrugged and went after their target. Introducing himself as Brad, he let the girls drop his trunks and consume his seven inches right out in the open just like Henry had. Brad Reed was definitely not opposed.

Kiss broken having taste his own jizz on her tongue, Henry picked her up squealing and carried her further around the pond. There was another bench hidden away so that was a nice drop zone. Forcing her to grip the backrest, Henry yanked her leggings down over her thighs, bloody pad and all and put on a condom. Taking her pad out, he went for it and shocked the holy hell out of her. She really hadn't expected him to take her in this condition.

"HENRY?" She gasped.

"SIR!"

"Sir? OH MY GOD, SIR!" His adrenalin fired high, and he fucked her silly right there onlooking the pond. Trying hard not to let the scent of blood threaten his attempt to prove himself to her, Henry nutted into his condom with another vicious spark that she felt even through the latex. "HOLY FUCK SIR!" She repeated twice. Cumming on his dick, Marie shook like a piece of bread being thrown to the ducks. Rye humor! Wry even!

Pulling out of her, Henry realized his jeans were bloodied up and grit his teeth. "Wasn't thinking." He told himself peeling the bloody condom from his dick and hurling it into the bushes. Not his proudest moment, but there was nowhere close to throw it away on a sanitary level. As he looked over his jeans pulling them up, he sighed, "Guess I'll be going shopping before I go home."

Opting to overlook his own predicament for the moment, he reached over and rubbed Marie's tight butt to relax her spasm. Once controlled, he pulled her leggings up to cover her and drew her back into him. Surrounding her front, he kissed her shoulder and sighed. A single hand moving up to her throat he squeezed it making her tremble.

"I prefer Sir from now on."

"I can do that...Sir."

"Wanna go shopping with me? I can't go home with bloody jeans, or my kids will think I killed somebody."

"There's a Goodwill a few blocks away."

"Good...Will go there." He chuckled and released her. "Wonder how your friends are doing?" Zipped up and ready they walked hand in hand back toward where they had left Brad and the girls. Nowhere to be found, they shrugged and started to walk on when they heard a squeal behind an area of bushes. Then another definitive recognition. Sneakily, Henry led Marie to peek through and they found Jude riding Brad's dick and Bren sitting on his face. Winking at Marie, they left them to their fun.

"I can only imagine what Jude will say about this tomorrow at work."

"I think I'd rather we get a hotel room next time. Just you and I."

"You're the boss, Sir." She giggled, "So no threesome with Fiona?"

"Sometime maybe!" He chuckled.

"I can't believe you fucked me while on my period. That was incredible."

"I'm not like those other guys, Marie."

"I can see that."

Reaching their vehicles, she agreed to lead him to Goodwill. They did find clothing to fit, and he changed in the parking lot. Before even getting dressed Henry shocked her one last time then ate her out on her car hood. Public display was mind blowing on every level. Thankfully nobody saw them to call the cops. Using his shirt to wipe his face off, she dared to kiss him before he had even wiped off all of her stains on his cheeks. A bottled water in her car helped clean him more thoroughly. Fresh wardrobe worn the two stood leaning on Henry's SUV.

"I have never seen any man as daring as you."

"Gets better." He took her breath away kissing her long and hard, tugging her hair back to assert just enough to keep her trembling. Once he tugged on her lower lip upon release he sighed, "I'll be in touch. Never fail me."

Marie Sadler looked as if she wanted to cry. He left her to her own emotions and walked around his vehicle. Climbing in, he fired his rig up and backed out without looking. He not waving goodbye or saying another word left her pouty. "Never fail me?" She pondered, "Don't fail me." She needed this kind of man.

Heading home, Henry had to wait at a light so took up his cell and sent her one final text.

"Smile! It's your job."

She did indeed!

12