Starting from Scratch Ep. 122: SHORT CUT

Story Info
SNIP! SNIP! Let 'er Rip!
4.7k words
4.65
4.2k
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 122 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

11:50 AM

"KNOCK! KNOCK!"

Josie McKellen didn't bother pressing the doorbell to Piper Cherry's home. Many times in the past Piper had told she and Henry to just walk on in. With the door unlocked her entry was overly eventful when met by Piper's dog Rotten, giddy at yet another visitor. She had to fend off the excitable canine with all of her strength. Shrieking as she finds the dog's invading snout buried up between her legs, she opted to climb over him. Straddling his back as he goes spastic thinking her playing with him, she palmed the wall to secure her balance. "Will you please calm down? I feel like I'm on the mechanical bull at Gilly's." Not in the cards.

Snoring heard from the living room she fought her way off the rambunctious Rottweiler and started to walk away, never turn your back on someone named Rotten. His snout now finding her thighs from behind she jumped and swatted at him, again nearly tripping as his nose lifted her off her heels. "KNOCK IT OFF GODDAMIT!"

That raised the dead. Mace Belmont having crashed on the sofa after his adventure with Piper and his new friends Tawny and Jesse, jumped up at the bellow to find Josie with Rotten moving under her legs to make her appear as if a Rodeo star.

"Hang in there it's only for 8 seconds." He chuckled leaning over the couch back peering at her misfortune.

"Don't just sit there, help me." Another ripping thread to her shorts heard she was ready to call it a day.

"He's only playing."

"No, he's being a bully."

"8 seconds is up." Mace climbed from the sofa and stepped into view. He hadn't even bothered to get dressed since coming home. His nine-inch pecker dangling for once rather than standing at attention made her stare. Eight seconds later her gaze moved toward Piper's bedroom to avoid the stress of desiring that monster. She made a promise to Piper not to fuck her nephew, she meant to keep it. Tough as that was!

Reaching between her thigh gap to grab Rotten by his collar his wrist brushed her inseam, what little there was of it. "I got him. Make a run for it. Close the door or he'll give chase."

"Him or you." She razzed him as Rotten pulled against Mace dragging his arm deeper between her legs making it harder to keep a grip on the dog collar. Climbing off of Mace's bicep yet another thread popped. It was not looking good. Well, Mace thought so as he caught a very brief glimpse between Josie's thighs. In his mind he praised her with, "LAAAAABBBBIAAAAA!" Those shorts were pretty narrow at the inseam. Inseen as he called it. ObSEEN? Both!

Darting away Josie entered Piper's bedroom and shut the door, throwing her weight against it to catch her breath. Chest heaving at the accelerated heart rate, mostly at seeing Mace's big dick she found the door jolted by Rotten's own body mass. She got off lucky! Now she knew how Travis Herbert felt. The thing is, it wasn't Rotten nudging the door, it was Mace being silly and humping the exterior, just knowing Josie's sweet ass was against the other side. Knock! Knock! Indeed!

"Ohhhh, no! You are not sleeping your day away Pipe Dreamer!" Seeing Piper laying on her belly hugging a pillow to her head fast asleep, Josie lifted away from the door and started to jump on her when she had a better idea. She located Piper's toy box in her closet and pulled out a leather paddle that said OUCH on it. Moving to Piper's side she raised her hand high just knowing this was going to hurt her as much as the blonde bombshell. Swatting the weary Blond's perfect bare bottom with a deafening crack the vibration was felt in every finger on Josie's hand. She found it funny that Piper could sleep naked or go streaking with her nephew but tell her to not go near him. No fair!

"GODDAMMIT MACE!" Piper reacted to the fiery impact on her ass cheek. Rolling over to see Josie she winced, "What the hell, McHellen?" Wit even under fire!

"WASN'T ME!" Mace yelled obviously eavesdropping.

"Plug your ears Mace," Josie swatted toward the door as if it even possible to strike the boy with her paddle. She then turned her attention back on Piper, "Get your red-hot ass out of bed. After last night you owe me."

"Owe you? I got you out of..." She whispered the rest so that Mace didn't overhear her, "...jail."

"As much fun as that all was...our jobs might be on the line if that shit hits the papers."

"Jesse said Carl has it under control. If not, I'll break down and dial my dad to make a few calls. I'm tirrrrrrrrred!" She pouted with a pathetic set of big blue eyes.

"I don't care. You're going shopping with me for birthday presents. I need help."

"I'll buy them a pony."

"Come on we don't have the yard for a horse."

"Mace's dad Rex will give them one for free." She whined falling back on the bed. "Take my credit card and go crazy, just let me sleep."

"Bring your own credit card. Raising my paddle..." Josie warned. "Next strikes on your clit."

"FUCK ME!" There was her favorite verbalized stress admission! Sitting up she flipped Josie off with both barrels. "You just wait! When you least expect it, that paddle will have revenge."

"You have five minutes to shower and wake up. I'll find you something to wear. Mix and match...shorts like me."

"Fine! Why is my door shut?"

"Because your dogs keep wanting to hump me."

"Dogs?" Josie frowned at Piper alluding to Mace. Catching on quickly Piper simply waved her knuckles to say go ahead and exact any resentment, "Oh! Just use that paddle on his nads."

"Tempting! Henry said you guys went streaking earlier."

"Earlier than earlier, too. Jesse and I went for a walk out on the main road. Bus driver shot his load on my tits. Stopped traffic too."

"Now for that you could have walked into my bedroom and woke me up. I'd have gone with you." She paused, "Once I know our jobs aren't in jeopardy that is. I've been hiding my stress from Henry all morning; afraid he's going to find out I went to jail."

"Shhhh!"

"I can't lose my job Piper."

"If you do I'll pay off all your bills."

"Really? Where's that credit card?"

"In my purse over there. I trust you! So, trust me!"

"And Carl."

"Or my dad if need be. God, I don't want to involve him. Last resort! That's why we agreed to call Carl last night."

"I understand, your dad being a Senator. It would look bad."

"Even worse than that my past with Davon would be brought up too."

"Four minutes." Josie fanned her paddle at Piper in an x formation.

"I thought it was 8 seconds?" They heard Mace. "What's this about Grampa?"

"NOTHING! STOP SNOOPING!" Piper shook her head then went to the bathroom and took a cold shower. Josie tossing the paddle on Piper's bed set out to go through her closet for clothing to dress Piper once she was done freshening up.

"My God! Where to start? She has more dresses than Bloomingdale's! Borrowing this one, and this one, and... all of them." She snickered, "Okay blouses finally! This one is lace like mine with lots of peekaboobage." Her own word out of Bedster's DICKtionary. "Sky blue would look incredible with her blond hair being so light. Her tan will shine through too. I really need to sunbathe by her pool but darn it I just never have enough time. Getting all golden on Dundee's boat yesterday she's rocking her supermodel bod. I'm soooo jealous! Okay, shirt choice done."

White strapped heels lured her in, knowing they would coordinate her blouse color. "Shoe's done!" The shorts were a tad harder to search for. She had a plethora of jeans but not many in the cut off department like Josie's. Finding a pair of white jeans, she plucked them from their hanger and carried everything to the bed.

"Do you have a pair of scissors in here?"

Shower ceasing at Josie's question Piper said, "Sewing kit in the bottom drawer of my bathroom sink, left side. Why?"

"I don't find any cut off shorts for you so I'm reinventing the squeal." She chuckled.

"What pants?"

"White ones. They're already threaded out some in the upper thigh area."

"Do what you want Screamstress!" Piper stepped out and dried herself off right in front of Josie as she searched for the sewing kit. Locating it she dug inside for the scissors then looked for a solid surface to work on.

"I'm going to your kitchen to use your island as my workstation."

"Use those scissors to cut off Mace's pecker if he gets annoying."

"How about Rotten's balls? He's getting way too friendly these days."

"Not my baby! Just swat him in the nose like a shark. He'll sneeze and veer away."

"Shark? Rotten might bite me."

"He won't bite you. But he might rip your shirt off. He loves getting a hold of lacey things. He ate Tawny's panties earlier."

"Oh boy! Shirt and shoes are on your bed." Josie left the bedroom with her project and found Rotten pinned outside by the pool. Mace was still nude standing with his back to her. In his stance she saw his nine-inch cock dangling far enough down to see the tip. "Sweet Jesus!" She whimpered under her breath. "Stop staring! Go to kitchen. Safe zone kitchen!" She shuffled through as quietly as possible, head lowered in shame. Of course, he had heard Piper's door open, so he was aware.

Moving what few things were on the kitchen island she brushed it off with her hand then spread out the jeans. Unsure just how high to cut them she grew impatient. "Ugggh! I need a template." Inspiration striking, she looked toward the living room first to know where Mace was. He must have been on the sofa because he wasn't where he was standing earlier. Feeling safe, she sucked in her tummy and unfastened her snug shorts and slipped them over her shoes to bring up as a model to find a perfect copy to know where to cut Piper's pant legs. Snipping away she was distracted and hadn't noticed Mace sneaking up from behind through the hallway arch to her right. Quiet as a mouse...Mace...he stood behind her and watched her work. Arms folded, at least he kept from stroking his cock.

Josie's ass was just so perfect he couldn't stop looking it over. Even with her blouse dangling down, over 70% of her bare bottom was exposed. The whole time he stood there in stealth mode, his dick was growing erect, it even being coaxed along by his own hand motions. Inch by inch it rose to point at her cheeks with no recognizable sign of him being there. As she managed to sever the left pant leg the material slithered from the counter on to the stone tile floor. Stepping back a foot Josie bent over to pick it up. In his close proximity his erection stood straight up and missed her butt by an inch. Her clam expressive, along with her tight butthole made him divulge a lust like never before. He had plans to get this sexy ass MILF this week at all costs. Nothing was going to prevent that. Thing is...he needed to be sneaky about it. His middle shame!

Standing back up Josie sat the pant leg aside and set out clipping the second leg of the white pants. Mace wanted to stroke his beast, but he didn't want to make a sound of any kind. He was content just fantasizing over her. God, her perfume smelled good. Hearing Piper calling out, "How's it coming?" Mace smirked and thought, "Coming hard!" He thought it was funny.

"Almost there!" Josie replied as her last three snips completed the fabric dissection. Like the other leg this one escaped her grasp as well. Flopping to the floor she groaned and made the exact same move in picking it up off the tile. This time her legs were a tad wider, and she held the island surface for balance. Inching backwards in step to pinch the material she dropped it and inched back a tad more. Grabbing it she felt something jab her where it counted, right along her labia. Eyes bulging, she stood upright quickly and looked behind her. There was Mace with his arms folded. "How long have you been back there?" She whispered reeling from the sensation that his crown had been that close to her.

"Since you took your shorts off. Good idea using them as a model to make the right cut. Piper's taller though so you might want to cut her shorts a bit higher if you want them as short as yours."

"I never thought of...that." Her eyes lowered to his erection. "Go away!" She shooed him using the scissors by snipping them as if a weapon of Mace destruction. "Don't let Piper think something is going on when we know it's not."

"Fine! Which you are by the way! Let me throw your legs away for you." Moving to her side he takes both pant legs and tosses one over each of his shoulders then wagged his tongue at her for meanness.

"Stop that!" She flared her eyes envisioning him eating her out, her own legs over his shoulders. In pushing him away, even having her hand on his chest made her wet. Knowing Piper might come searching for her Josie put her shorts back on for safety. Mace took one of the pant legs and put it over his erection like a denim condom just for laughs. "You're evil."

"That I am! Pant! Pantleg!"

"Why are you still naked?" Piper made her predicted appearance, wearing only her sky-blue blouse and heels, jewelry about her neck and wrists. Her lower body golden and almost shiny from applying lotion. Her cunt was absolutely flawless.

"Why are you still half naked?" He chuckled, "Relax I'm helping Josie cut your shorts."

"Yeah? Well, cut that short too. Go get dressed. What if her daughters walked right in?" She knew they were playing Truth or Dare...so did Josie after Dakota admitted it to her. At least Piper wasn't suspecting her nephew and Josie of being intimate. Yet!

Letting his leg condom fall to the tile he himself picked the fabric piece up. In bending over Piper struck. Her useful paddle having been held behind her back with the intent to swat Josie swung into action. Cracking hard against Mace sent him upright and stumbling forward into Josie. Her left palm on his chest a second time out of defense she felt his erection jab her right between her legs, literally slipping through them. Even with her shorts back on she felt his girth prying her legs wider and yelped. Standing on his tiptoe he actually lifted her up by her twat. "8 seconds!" He laughed. "Ride the bull Baby!" Balance tedious in her uphill battle Josie looked in awe of his brazen act.

"HEY!" She retaliated loudly as he grabbed Josie to prevent her falling backwards. In her momentary trauma more threads were felt popping. She hadn't noticed when they were off of her just how bad they were getting, so it was only guesswork. Mace realizing his located cock pulled away dragging it along her inseam, eyes fluttered at the sensation. At least Piper didn't see that misfortune to call them out on it, she was more amused by the letter's O and W glowing on his ass cheek. Giving chase Mace abandoned Josie to wrestle with his bottomless Aunt. Even she was struggling to avoid his nine-inch paddle while he was attempting to swat her with it.

Giggling fits all around Josie fanned herself then looked at her sewing project. "Mace is right! I should cut these a bit shorter." With the family squabbling in the living room Josie narrowed the white shorts more in the crotch area and the cheeks. Two, two inch cuts up the sides for décor and she was done. Holding them up for inspection she took them to the living room to find Piper bent over her couch, Mace holding the real paddle. A pair of violent spanks left her cheeks red and glowing even with her delicious tan.

"Break it up Spanky." Josie caught the paddle before he could strike Piper a third round and took it from him. "My turn." She swatted Mace on the ass again. "Last time we're going to tell you. Go get dressed!"

"UGGGGGGGGH!" He growled and stepped away heading upstairs. Once he was out of the picture Piper stood up rubbing her bottom. Josie frowning at her actions tossed the shorts at her.

"Cover that coochie."

"That looked bad, didn't it?" Piper lifted her leg and put her heel carefully through the first leg, quickly followed by the second foot.

"Don't you dare give me hell about interacting with Mace when you can. You're related, I'm not!"

"I'm not fucking him."

"Neither am I! I'm doing my damnedest to avoid that. So, you need to also."

"I have no intention of fucking my nephew." Shorts drawn up she realized they were tight too. "I must have gained weight since I wore these last."

"Same here." Josie lifted her blouse to share her waistline.

"Cut these short enough, didn't you? I stretch, my puss is gonna purr. G-string shorts much?"

"They're not that bad. They look cute on you. At least you can show off those long-tanned legs of yours."

"Tanned ass cheeks..." She fidgeted with her crotch, "These are going to ride up into my twat."

"Oh, live with-it Miss Hooter's Crossing Guard!"

"Let's go before Mace comes back." A scurry to grab her purse Piper and Josie left the house squealing like young girls going to their first party. With Piper's SUV in impound they raced across the yard to Josie's like two airheaded floosies. Stopping short Josie grabbed her own purse left hidden on the porch so she didn't have to go back inside. Engine started Josie backed out and left the hood.

"So where are we going shopping?"

"Mall! At least there I might get an idea as to what to get the girls."

"If you want to get them something nice, I'll float you a loan."

"Tempted but there's no way I could pay you back anytime soon."

"No hurry. You can just work it off with your fingers and tongue."

"I'll consider that." Josie giggled. "I honestly don't even know what to buy them. I bought a few outfits Saturday but nothing that I call worthy of being an actual birthday gift. Oh, by the way...thank you for letting us have their party at your pool this weekend. That gives us room to breathe with my parents and in-laws coming in to celebrate. You can meet Henry's brother Will too."

"The one you banged?"

"Don't remind me. I still haven't confessed that to Henry like you suggested. I just can't crush Henry like that."

"Maybe when his brother is here you both should tell him."

"No way! His brother's wife would divorce him. I just can't ruin two marriages."

"Then keep it buried. I know I told you to get it off your chest but if you feel that strongly keep it under the table."

"I think that's inevitable! What should I get the girls? Jewelry? We just got their class rings before you moved to Nashville so that cost a pretty penny."

"No, jewelry isn't them. I think it should be something that would really shock them."

"We've talked about a car, but our budget won't allow it. One they could share."

"That reminds me...KDAN wants me to look at a Corvette convertible. Riding in Jesse's convertible made me want it that much more."

"You have an SUV."

"I can own two vehicles. I'll just make Mace start parking out on the street."

"We're driving right by KDAN's on the way to the mall. Wanna stop by and see it?"

"I saw Kieron's car in his drive, so I know he's not at his lot. I guess a peek couldn't hurt. I told him I'd stop by this week after school. Considered tomorrow but with having Mace...shit! I told Mace it was just in the shop, that it broke down. I can't have him take me to the impound lot."

"I'll drive you. We can go right after Detention."

"I need it before then. They're only open until 5:30. I know...I'll have Jesse come take me. I'll get up before Mace and sneak out. That way I can have access to it before work. Carl will have to fend without me until I get there."

"Just text him what you're doing or have Jesse warn him."

"Right! I haven't heard from Mimi either. Nobody is returning my texts."

"They're stressed about their jobs Piper. Probably asleep too. This could get ugly if Carl or even your father has to get involved. I can only imagine Kevin Fowler is hiding under his bed."

"He was pretty spooked. Poor guy!"

"Spooked before, during, and after that lady cop blew him?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12