Starting from Scratch Ep. 122: SHORT CUT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish we could have seen that." Piper giggled. "Roger said he was frozen in time. Don't tell Roger I told you, but we think Kevin pissed instead of cumming. The lady cop had a fit over it is all Roger knows for fact." As if the smell of urine on he and Mimi wasn't a clue.

"Oh that's priceless! What about Wolfy?"

"Dewey was howling up a storm I heard. Just like he did me on the street all doggystyle. He nailed a black female officer that Damon knew. That helps us too if she backs us all up. Honestly Josie the cops have as much to lose as we do so it's a safe bet we should weather through this easily."

"If so, why didn't impound just bring you your SUV?"

"Good point! I never thought of that. I'll have Damon call her and have her check into releasing it for free. This will work out...trust me."

"I do. You know I do. Let's just concentrate on my girl's birthday gifts and party planning."

"Right! I got the cake and décor." Piper makes a note on her cell to do just that. "I'll send Mace out for decorations."

"As long as any balloons aren't blown up condoms." Josie laughed then notices something ironically in the distance, "Oh wow! Look up in the sky. There's a hot air balloon. It's so beautiful."

"I've always wanted to go up in a balloon. I told...my ex when we got engaged, I would love to get married on one, but Mister Championship ring was too afraid of heights." Reflecting as she enjoyed the balloons graceful flight Piper had a thought. Slyly she made another note in her cell. Plans were underway!

"KDAN's right up ahead. Would you look at all those Matchbox cars he has along the street. It's almost hilarious."

"Kieron told me he had a fleet of electric cars in. Used I think!"

"Well, he does have a used car lot. I doubt there's much brand new." Josie tapped her turn signal and waited for traffic to let her turn left into the lot. Once off the street she simply took a slow cruise through the narrow path amid cars. "Is that your little red Corvette?"

"Where? Oh my God! She's soooo pretty. Yep! Mine all mine!"

"We stopping?"

"No. I told Kieron not to sell it until I had a good look at it. I also told him I'd pose on a few of his cars as a promotional." She chuckled. "Guess I forgot to tell you that."

"I wanna pose too."

"We can stand out on the street wearing bikinis and guide customers in. I joked about that, but you know I'd do it."

"Right beside you Bestie!"

"Micro bikinis?"

"If you have the PoPo in check sure." Josie giggled.

Piper eying her new car smiled brightly, but something struck her in looking at the electric cars. Her smile led to adding another note to her cell. "Okay! I've seen enough. Let's go shopping before one of Kieron's salesmen pop out. I'm only dealing with the owner."

"We are so going cruising in your new Vette."

"Nude, just like in Jesse's 'Stang!"

"Absolutely!"

"SLUTS FOREVER!" Piper yelled laughing.

"SLUTS FOREVER!" Josie couldn't agree more. Here...and here!

While Josie headed back out on to the street, Piper fired a text off to Damon Rice suggesting he call his friend Yolanda about arranging her SUV's early release. Surprisingly, Damon replied saying, "I got ya, Moneybags." She had to laugh, it was her money that paid their bail, as well as their babysitter. Thanking him she asked how Patrice was handling it. His direct response was, "We've been fucking for the last nine hours...you tell me. LOL!"

"Awww! Damon said he'd have Yolanda free my ride. He and Patrice are in good spirits at least."

"That's good! You're right we should be more optimistic. It does make me think I should watch what I do at school more. You know it's prison if we get caught. Look at how much video the Seniors have of us. If that gets out..."

"Have we been bothered thus far? Every one of them is defending us as if we're Goddesses."

"We are." She smirked, "Still...!"

"Jesse told me something earlier. Did you know Carl was working with some other Principal's from Marquette and Lafayette? That's why Maya Trinidad gets away with her slut self. That means other Teacher's in other schools must be...Goddesses too. Horton-Dexter is not alone in this."

"Seriously? Wow! That's...we should arrange a meeting with some of the other Teacher's. Maybe...band together to watch one another's backs."

"Food for thought! We should talk with Carl, but for now let's keep this knowledge to ourselves. I don't want to lose Jesse's trust in me. He's told me the Senior's would take a bullet to keep me. You too, I'm sure!"

"I hope so. I love fucking Reese. All of my 1st. period class."

"Oh! Just before Tawny and Jesse left, I learned something. Your one pain in the butt student Tabitha is Tawny's cousin. Tawny said she would deal with Tabitha, so you don't have any more worries."

"I like hearing that. Good job Partner."

"I know, right? I was thinking we could move Tabitha to Band now that I have Marci back on staff. Tawny said Tabitha lives for her clarinet."

"Team Slut! Woohoo!"

"Don't miss the mall entrance. That's it up there, isn't it?"

"I know where I'm going Backseat Driver."

Piper stuck her tongue out at Josie to mock her, "Oh, but my nephew can drive from your backseat?"

"You did NOT see that." She chuckled blushing. "Just so you know...I had no idea he was behind me."

"I get it! Just...yep...you missed the entrance."

"MOTHERFUCK!" Josie slapped Piper, "You distracted me on purpose. There's another entrance so just you shush."

"Lips zipped! Of course, my shorts are so chopped up my zipper is my inseam."

"Sorry! Blame Mace, he brought up the fact you were taller than me."

"I'll live! Not like I worry about being seen in skimpy clothes."

"Exactly!"

Making the second entrance without fault Josie circled the mall to locate her usual parking choices. With the mall hectically busy, parking was as slim as their shorts pencil thin inseams. Finally landing a spot she stole it from another competing car. Being flipped off by a car full of young men made the ladies laugh. Backing up the other car found a further out spot.

"You just know once we get out, they're going to flip us off with their real middle fingers." Piper chuckled.

"Isn't that what we live for?"

"True! Teasing time?"

"Every second!" Fist bumps and fluttered fingers.

"Let's strut!"

Time to walk the walk!

12