Starting from Scratch Ep. 125: Achilles Heel

Story Info
Obedience training 101! KNEEL! Heel! Same thing!
6.5k words
4.68
3k
0
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 125 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

6:00 PM... Sunday night.

"Why did I fool around so hard with Dakota?"

Mace Belmont, now that he had time to think over everything that happened last night and early this morning realized how bad it looked. Tawny Martin knew he had done pretty much everything but fuck Dakota McKellen, being a cheerleader and close friends with Angus Furlong, she would obviously rat him out and put a target on his back. "Even though I fucked the shit out of Tawny earlier I just know Angus is going to come calling. No way will she hide the fact I messed with Dakota, not even with Jesse Manley telling her not to spill the beans. I mean Jesse fucked Aunt Piper too so even that has to look bad right?" He needed air.

"I mean even Sable wanted to touch me more than she did last night. Travis might seem cool, but he was drunk as a skunk last night, so he doesn't even know everything. Good thing I put my foot down on Sable going any further than we did up in my room. Dammit! I never should have rubbed my dick over Sable's pussy like I did Dakota's. I've ruined friendships I just know it. I swear I could fuck up a wet dream. How can I ever face Travis now? I mean...Sable might never tell him but come on she's into me too. Stealing your thunder Aunt Piper..." He eyed her bedroom knowing she was fast asleep after shopping with Josie McKellen all day.

Her door wide open he chose to look in and see her naked on top of her blankets, her dog Rotten with his chin on her calf. Spying right up between Piper's legs he grew hard. "...Fuck me!" Stolen thunder from down under. Her legs were just wide enough to see it all. Dick taking notice he had to go get that fresh air or jerk off at the foot of her bed. Nothing ever changed now that he had convinced his aunt that this was her home and not to let his living here change that fact. The dress code, like in school had been lifted. Piper just didn't care anymore. She loved her nephew regardless of his perversions.

"Come here boy! Let's go for a walk." He whispered, coaxing Rotten from his comfy pillow. The giant Rottweiler lifted his head out of curiosity then climbed down to follow Mace out of her bedroom. He closed the door behind them to give her peace and quiet. She definitely needed a good rest. "Man, I love the suntan she got out on the river. Golden brown makes her hair lighten up. Why do I have an aunt so fucking sexy? Two Aunt's really, Bree is just as gorgeous even if she is only into girls. I'd still do both my aunt's." An image of his mother Mona frowning at him for his evil thoughts Mace cringed, "Sorry Mom!" So not like her sisters!

Leashing Rotten first to make good on his intent Mace paused a minute. "Sit tight Buddy. Let me go change I'm burning up and it's nice out. Might go for a run so we can both get exercise." Sitting by the front door as directed Rotten watched his secondary Master run upstairs to switch from long sweats to above the knee trunks in white with royal blue stripes on both hips. Keeping with white he put on a tank top with the words Belmont Stables promoting his father Rex Belmont's racehorse breeding business. Racehorses were big bucks these days.

A quick look in his mirror he realized, "I haven't called Dad since I've been in Nashville. Mom has called a couple times but not since she left Monet in North Carolina. I'm just afraid they might try and make me move back to Atlanta. I like it here. As long as Aunt Piper lets me stay this is my ticket to freedom. Although I need to get a job to pitch in some way to make her respect her decision to let me hang longer." He muses over what the two strippers Lacey and Gina whom he met downtown had suggested, that he dance at Cashanova. His big dick would be a draw to the ladies.

"I'm still on the fence." Might be hilarious!

Tennis shoes on he shot himself with cologne and hit the underarm power stick before heading down. Giving Rotten a doggy treat for sitting pretty the entire time, he made over his best buddy then opened the door. "Let's strut Mutt!"

Rotten remained seated even as Mace stepped outside the front door. "Didn't like that one? How about...Let's sail Tail? Naaa! That sucked, didn't it? Let's let the Ladies Brag about our Wag?" Good enough Rotten joined him in the outside world. Off to a good start Mace let his pup hike a whizz in the yard before hitting the road. "I got it...Let's Jog Dawg!" That was it!

Increasing his pace going down the sidewalk to the stop sign of Epicenter Court and Naughty Pine he turned left and headed down to the next block. Looking over toward the Herbert home he spotted the luscious Kelly Herbert still in her micro bikini from helping Dom wax his truck. Dom long gone to work at Cashanova even on a Sunday she was taking the trash to the curb. It had been a while since Mace had said hello, so he decided to turn course and jog toward her. In turning to head back inside her home she spotted Mace waving. Smiling at him warmly she lingered until they could meet up.

"Hey Mrs. Herbert."

"Kelly...no need to be formal. Out for a run?"

"Yep! I've been sitting in the house too much." Stewing! Screwing! Spewing!

"Did you boys have fun last night?" He had trouble avoiding her 36C's, her nipples barely covered by the narrow patches of her bikini top. Lowering his gaze to avoid her sensing he was checking her out, not that she objected, he noted her pubes sticking up over her barely hidden pussy. Looking completely away he chuckled.

"Yeah! We had a blast. I hope we didn't get too loud when we went swimming."

"Not at all. I was...too busy to really notice." Big time! Dom had her screaming bloody murder. Her eyes flaring at the thoughts of her master's brutal fucking made her toy with her long flowing blonde hair. Twisting a few strands around her finger it almost looked as if she were flirting. Mace tried to overlook it. Rotten next to him began sniffing her leg until Mace nudged him with his shoe.

"Behave yourself. No humping her leg like you do Trav." Hearing his admission Kelly giggled.

"Travis told me about the football game. My son will bounce back, he always does." She didn't know however of the day Mace brought Travis home early and Rotten cornering the boy in Piper's bedroom.

"They made friends last night, so hopefully they're over the hump." He made a drum roll sound that got her to giggling even more, her breasts dancing under the influence. "Where's Travis now?"

"I think he's sleeping. Sable was here most of the day helping Dominic and I wash and wax his Ram."

"I need to do that. You're welcome to help me too." He laughed.

"It would be my honor Sir." She batted her eyes. Dominic Black had his slave trained well. It was his command that she always flirt and tease hard. While knowing Mace was her son's friend, she tried less but no matter what it still existed. As did her hormonal urges. "Did you get spooked when Dominic came over to get his bottle of Jack Daniel's?"

"I was upstairs at the time showing Dakota...my CDs." Nice save! "I heard he brought Travis home though. For all the good that did. He came back over the fence and crashed on the couch. I had to babysit him; he hurled a couple times. I'm sorry he got drunk I hope you're not mad at me. We got high too."

"Mmm! Now that I haven't done in ages. Not since my husband passed away. He...liked his weed."

"Wow! I still have some. You can help wash and wax my truck and we can get stoned together when Trav's in school."

"Sounds like a date." She bashfully placed her chin on her left shoulder, hands behind her back so that her breasts lifted for a much better view. He swallowed dryly and just grinned. "When would you like to do this?"

"Uhh? I guess we could do it tomorrow." He shrugs then realized just how dirty that sounded, "My truck!"

"I knew what you meant Sir."

"Sir? Now who is being too formal? What happened to calling me Mace?"

"It is just a habit that Dominic...has instilled inside me."

"Inside you?" He gulps and stares wide eyed.

"Deep inside me." She playfully smiled. "Do I make you nervous Sir?" Definitely hard! His nine iron was lifting as she looked him in the eye.

"Not really! Yeah...a lot." He chuckled. "You never answered about being mad that Travis got drunk. We all did to a point, he just well...light weight."

"Anger is beneath me Mace. While yes, he should have known better, he is a young adult. I got drunk my first time at 15. Among other things."

"Are you sure you want to help me? I'm picking up...vibes."

"I love vibes. I have a few upstairs." She giggled, "I'm not allowed to apologize for my actions."

"Not allowed? Wait! Your boyfriend?"

"My Master. Has not Travis told you of my lifestyle? He hates it but it makes me very happy. Extremely happy as well."

"I bet! Not much other than he hates the guy. So... you're his sub?"

"Slave! I have no say, no safe word. I am HIS! His will is my honor."

"I... don't even know how to reply to that." He gnashed his teeth. "How about 1:00 tomorrow?"

"I'll leave here at 12:45. Should I wear this bikini?"

"Ummm? I don't know it covers way too much." He laughed then acted as if joking.

"Dominic...my Master has given me a standing order to never say no to any man. I am not to advertise it, but should a man ask or tell me to do something...I must."

"You just advertised it." He chuckled then pondered her admission, "Really? So, if I told you to do fifty jumping jacks right now, you'd have to do it?"

Giggling she joined him in gnashing her own teeth, "Yes."

"Wow! Wanna go jogging with me?"

"May I put tennis shoes on?" She was barefoot in her yard.

"I was joking. You don't have to go jogging."

"Actually, I do need more exercise myself. It is so warm and nice out."

"Hey! If you want to join us Rotten and I am up for the company." He realized suddenly that she was wearing a thin white collar. "Nice choker."

"It is my ownership collar. I am wearing it more often now that Dominic is spending longer periods with me. Travis will just have to accept it. For the longest time I tried to keep him from knowing every detail, but my Master wants this, so I have no choice. If Trav was much younger I might...have different thoughts. Give me a moment to grab my shoes?"

"Sure!" He watches her turn and wiggle away. The second her back was to him he bit his knuckle. "Fuck me! Why does Trav's mom have to be as hot as Aunt Piper? Here I am kicking myself for doing things with Sable behind Trav's back and now I'm drooling over his mom. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" Rotten whined at his master's hardship. Empathic if you will! Mace's willpower was struggling! Hardship was right! His dick was solid before she even stepped inside the door.

Two minutes inside she returned with her hands in her hair prepared to make a ponytail using a wrist twist. Hands in her hair while walking her titties danced about. The bikini top being thin and hardly any material to confine her Kel's areolas peeked into view at the sides. Reaching Mace as she finished her ponytail, she enjoyed his lowered gaze at her breasts.

"You're...peeking." He dared to cover her nipples before further escape. She smiled but said nothing, it was gallant of him, reminding her of her other Master Henry McKellen. Henry was always concerned and loving, a very nice balance to Dominic's rough and greedy demands. She loved both sides of the coin. "Sorry! Didn't mean to touch."

"I have no say remember?" She winked and lowered her arms to her side. "Ready?"

"You start running in that bikini it's all out in the open." He laughed.

"Should I go change?" She prayed he wouldn't enforce her going in for shorts. "I rather like the breeze on my body." That was a certain, her nipples were fighting hard to rip through her shy patches.

"I'm good if you're good. Sorry about..." He pointed at his tented trunks. No underwear beneath them he was wagging his tail between his legs. Looking down at his erection she smiled.

"He looks quite handsome."

"Shit!" He turned in a circle blushing with laughter. "Travis is going to kill me if he wakes up and sees us coming back from our run."

"We will both get whiplash it seems." She giggled. "You a hernia perhaps. Lead the way I will keep up."

"So will I." He laughed again pointing at his penis. "You're really cool Kelly."

"As are you Sir Mace."

They began walking back toward Naughty Pine. Once they reached the corner Mace turned left and began jogging. Kelly joining him found it very difficult keeping her chest in and finally gave up on hiding. Keeping a close eye on the houses around her in case of children she let the ladies' jog along with them. Mace looking over at her exposed nipples just laughed.

"You knew they would never stay in." She returned his amusement. "I just need to be aware of prying eyes. Adults I have no say, children I put my foot down."

"Right! That would be bad. I feel like you're streaking."

"Dominic and I did that last night with our...friends." She refused to mention Henry McKellen, living right next door to Mace and Piper. "It was thrilling."

"Nice! That was after dark though right?" Rotten slowed him down a bit to look at daisies along the street.

"Yes. I am proud of my body. I try very hard to stay fit. I have a cardio bike in my den. I do go walking sometimes alone when Travis is in school, and Dominic is not over. I eat very little so that I can provide for Travis. Dominic pays my bills to serve him, so I try hard to budget things out."

"He pays your bills. Must be nice. He rich?"

"Hardly! He like me budgets his money very well. I used to be a secretary to...my former boss but he fired me and let me go as his personal cum slut."

"Wow! Don't you ever feel...wrong about it all?"

"No. I like cum. Quite a lot actually." She giggled. "Do I make you feel uneasy speaking of this? It is nice to have someone to talk to. I really don't have any friends."

"Just takes getting used to Kelly. I'm fine with anything you tell me. I'm a good listener. Watcher too." He chuckled examining her tits jostling about without restraint. "If anything feels wrong it's the fact, I'm friends with your son. I mean...he's different but the guy is growing on me."

"He adores you. He really doesn't have any friends either. Only you and now Sable. I truly hope they can stay together. She seems very attached to him."

"I know they're crazy about one another." No way was he admitting to messing with Sable, subject change required. "I've never walked Hooters Crossing out this far. Big neighborhood."

"Yes, it is." In her stride her bikini bottoms were tugging right up between her pussy lips, no mistaking the gentle thin meaty folds wagging each step she made. The sensation made her incredibly wet. "I was lucky when we first moved here that the homes were cheaper. They've built so many new homes since that it's become quite pricey. If not for Dominic, I might have had to move."

"Sounds like you have a pretty good guy."

"You haven't met him, have you?" She smirked. "He can be...temperamental. As you can imagine my being his slave, he has a certain...controlling presence. As long as he provides, I will provide his needs in return."

"Awesome! I didn't notice until you put your hair into a ponytail that your collar has a clip ring. Does he...make you wear a leash?"

"Sometimes! Not often." She grinned sheepishly. "I rather enjoy a leash."

"Wanna borrow Rotten's? He'll stay by my side even without. I trained him myself."

"Really? He won't run off?"

"Only one way to find out." He halted in step letting her dart past him a few feet before slowing up and returning. She took that moment to adjust her bikini in both areas to cover up. "Rotten? Sit!" The dog obeyed. Impressed Kelly Herbert shared her admiration. "Stay!" He then unhooked Rotten's leash and held it. "No running off."

"I won't." She giggled.

"Of course not. Now you I don't trust." He razzed her with his tongue. Reaching up to rotate Kelly's collar he brought the lead hook to her throat, then clipped Rotten's leash to it. A vivid smile as she looked first down at her restraint then lifting only her eyes at Mace she shivered. "Let's test this theory."

"Lets!"

"Follow me." He resumed their run Kelly allowing him to lead her. Rotten stayed directly next to Mace never wavering in their two-block run. Kelly's wardrobe malfunction returning left her exposed again. "Leash suits you." He chuckled.

"How does it make you feel...leading me?"

"Weird!" He blurted laughing, "Just being honest."

"Because I like it, or because of my son?"

"Both! I mean...fuck it!" He halts their run again and looks her in the eye firming up the leash until taunt between his knuckles where he curled the lead, and her neck. "I'm just going to get this off my chest. I think you're hot as fuck and my dick won't go down. I love seeing you...almost naked."

"Thank you, Sir." She nibbled her lower lip.

"Part of me says this is wrong on every level, the other says fuck the shit out of my buddy's mom. Thing is...I don't want to hurt anybody involved. I know you'd fuck me if I asked...told you to, but...I just can't." He unhooks the leash from her neck and returns it to Rotten's collar. "Friends?"

"Of course! I would never think differently of you. You are a gentleman."

"Sad thing is...I'm not. Your son doesn't deserve my friendship. I..." He so wanted to tell her about Sable but his loyalties to the twins were as strong as they were toward Travis. "I just feel bad for him."

"I understand. Do you wish to skip my helping you tomorrow?"

"No. I mean...I'm good seeing you dressed...undressed like this, but as far as sex goes. Better not!"

"Did I ask you for sex Mace?"

"No, but if I said on your back, legs wide?"

"I would have to as per my master's instructions." Dom's, not Henry's. She knew the Alpha.

"Damn!" For a brief moment he pictured fucking sexy MILF Kelly. Shaking it off was not easy to do. Luckily, he had others to do it for him.

"YO ASSHOLE!" The voice carrying from down the block drew confusion from Mace, Rotten growling at the unexpected intruder. Intruders! Blindsided by their chat neither Mace nor Kelly Herbert noticed a very familiar problem.

"Fuck! It's Hardecker and a bunch of his flunkies." Mace had to hold Rotten in a stronger grip to keep the Rott from giving chase. After the football game Rotten and Knox were arch enemies. Chasing a naked Knox up on top of a car ruined his reputation as a bad boy in more than a few eyes. Obviously not all or Raccoon Boy wouldn't be joined by four of his friends. Hoyt, Neo, Dillon, and Dip. Dip was harmless but still faithful to Knox. The other three were no friends of Travis Herbert having tied him up nude to the Horton-Dexter bleachers and publicly humiliating the guy. Turning around and helping the Marquette Badgers make him suffer as the Swallows mascot only adding to the boy's misery.

"Walking the bitch now?" Knox was ballsy around his buddies and rode up on his longboard. Plucking it up from the ground he used it as a shield in case Rotten lunged at him. Neo and Dip both with skateboards of their own stood ready to swing if necessary.

"Go away Hardecker, or should I say Black Eyed Pees? I know you pissed all over that car's roof Friday night."

"You fuckers caught me off guard. No Furlong or his goon squad here to save you now."

"I don't need saving. I can take you Numbnuts!" His knuckles were still bruised but he stood ready to defend himself.

"Dang Mrs. Herbert. Love the bikini." Dillon Kirkpatrick circled her at a short distance checking out her ass, then her inner thighs, "I can see your pussy lips. How does a stupid fucker like Travis Herbert have a mom as killer as you?" She honestly felt appreciation in the compliment, even if degrading her son.

"You boys need to calm down." She insisted. Kelly however did not take to confrontation well. In that area she was weak. Ever the giver, not the instigator. "Let's go Mace."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12