Starting from Scratch Ep. 125: Achilles Heel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"Ohhh no!" Knox moved in front of her and placed a hand between her breasts halting her in her tracks. In doing so Mace shoved him away.

"Back off Fucker!"

"Oooo! I bet you're fucking Mommy here too, aren't you? Does Perbert know that?"

"I've never had sex with Kelly."

"Surrre! Take your bikini off Mommy." Knox tried for control, having overheard Dominic tell her she was never to say no to any man that found her appealing. What he didn't know was Dominic had made Knox the one exception after he tried to get her, only to be foiled by Angus Furlong.

"I will never do that for you. My Master forbids it." Hearing her the boys looked at one another questioning Master as a word. "He knows what you tried to do to me. You can never have this."

"Come on Kelly. I can barely hold Rotten as it is." Mace had to step back from Kelly to restrain the Rottweiler. In putting distance in between he and Kelly left her open. Knox passing his longboard to Hoyt told him to use it on the mutt if he charged. Hands free Knox teased Kelly with an advance then retreat time and again. Pinching the string to her bikini bottoms over her left hip it came untied. Before she could grab the string, the material slipped from her pussy. Neo grabbing the right hips strings the bottoms fell away and into Neo's possession. Ripping it from her thighs the patch rolled up between her gap, the sensation of the traveling through patch making her squeal. Tight fit over clit! MIA!

"Stop it!" She stood bottomless. Goading her further Kelly broke into a run to escape Knox. Watching her run down the block the boys laughed but also gripped their own laps, dicks high at her incredible body. Rotten was going ballistic rearing up on his back legs. It took everything Mace had to keep his pet from attacking. If he bit anyone his Aunt Piper would have to face the police getting involved and charges pressed to get Rotten put down for being violent. This left Kelly to fend for herself. Not good!

Knox laughing at Mace for being helpless nodded at Neo and Dillon, "Bring me her bikini top. Oh, and tell her on her knees." He had a hunch that Dominic Black was not as clear in his objection when it came to other men, just him. He was about to be proven right.

Dillon tossing his board to Dip as a defense shot off after Kelly, Neo right behind him. Looking back for Mace feeling badly for leaving him behind she nearly tripped on the sidewalk. Hearing Dillon yell, "HEEL BITCH!" Kelly stopped cold whimpering. Should she run, or obey her master's orders? Dom would never know if she defied him. Sighing she knew she could never lie to her Master. At least about certain things. Fatal flaw!

Reaching her Dillon circled her again and untied her top stealing it away. Kelly Herbert now wore only her tennis shoes. "Fuck you have a nice body." She remained silent although begging to say thank you. Dom's programming was perfect, she could not refuse a command or a praise. "On your knees Perbert's Mommy." Down she went, eyes lowered. Neo was blown away.

"Hell yeah!" Kneeling in front of her Neo palmed her breasts and jiggled them about. "Fuck your nipples are bullets. I think you like this don't you?"

As hard as it was, she exhaled, "Yes Sir." Ohhh Kelly!

"That rule against Knox doesn't affect the rest of us does it?"

"No, Sir."

"Why don't you just lay back on the sidewalk and rub that pussy raw." Neo nudged her shoulder. On to her back she went, legs lifted slightly as she began rubbing her clit. Now Dillon's mind was equally as blown. Dancing in a circle Dillon laughed like an amused clown.

A dog barking across the street made both boys jumpy thinking Rotten was on their tails, but looking back they found Knox, Dip, and Hoyt keeping Mace and Rotten at bay. Knowing Kelly was in trouble Mace just gave up and released the leash and let Rotten take off after Kelly. Hoyt in a panic swung his skateboard and clipped Rotten making him yelp. Mace dodged Knox and Dip and slugged Hoyt in the nose. Down like a bag of compost he went. Dip the scrawny, relented using the board in his hands as a defense to keep from being hit. "Dude! I'm out." Dip took off leaving Knox to fend for himself.

Hearing her dog bark from her garage a certain late night dogwalker named Daphne Dillman halted her evening workout with her punching bag dangling from a rafter. Boxing gloves tapping one another over her fists she noted what the commotion was about. Wincing at Kelly being abused Daphne chose to investigate. The closer she walked down her driveway she realized she knew the blond. However, her tormenters looked far more menacing than she liked.

"HEY!" Neo looked up at the brunette wearing black hot pants and a light grey crop top t-shirt. Another hard body he thought.

"Mind your business Hottie!" Dillon stood up to Daphne until the woman reached the street. On edge at seeing boxing gloves, he simply tried to reason with her. "Do you box?"

"MMA!" Daphne continued intimidating by punching her mitts together. "You need help?" She called to Kelly. "I think we met last night."

"Tell her no." Neo whispered. Kelly found herself wanting to comply but couldn't.

"She's just playing for us." Neo grinned, then mumbled, "Cum for me Bitch." He now had his cell out recording Kelly knuckling her cunt. She refused to stop, right or wrong. Damn that, Dominic Black!

"Uh huh!" Daphne stepped into the street just as Rotten reached them. Jumping at a snarling dog Daphne heard her own tied up dog Achilles going crazy behind her. Worried her Pitbull might think Rotten was trying to attack her she stepped away back into her yard. Looking down the block she saw Mace fist fighting. Admiring his technique Daphne puckered, "Not bad!"

Dillon fending off Rotten took off into a run leaving Neo alone as Rotten gave chase bringing Dillon down. While not biting the boy he did chomp down on his sweats and drug them free of his ass. Dillon bawled like a baby being drug along in the grass alongside the walkway. Daphne had to laugh.

"Almost there. Mommy!" Neo grew lost in recording her. Crying out at an orgasm she squirted all over her embedded fingers. "YESSSSSS! HELL YES!" Daphne had seen enough. Crossing the street to push Neo over she hovered and stomped on his balls.

"Get up." She told Kelly. "I don't know what's going on right now, but people live around here. After dark is one thing but come on?"

"I didn't want..." Kelly crawled to her feet and took her bikini top that Neo had dropped and put it back on. While wanting to say she didn't want to perform for Neo and Dillon, she truly did.

"He with you?" Daphne nodded at Mace swinging at Knox and now Hoyt. Fending off two boys Daphne shook her head. "Come on." Walking with Kelly they headed down the street. "Do you always walk the neighborhood naked?" She had to ask.

"Hardly ever. Thank you for intervening. I... it's complicated."

"I saw how the big guy last night manhandled you. You looked happy."

"I was." Kelly beamed.

"You have a bottom to match that top?"

"The guy with the two black eyes has it. He's my neighbor Knox Hardecker."

"Hardecker? I've heard the name. Related to a Lawyer?"

"Yes. His father."

"So, who am I defending here?"

"The boy in the tank top. He's my son's best friend. We were walking together. He gave Knox one of those black eyes. Another boy gave him the other."

"Ah! So, I guess I just bruise his ego then."

Hoyt hearing Dillon yelling in the distance looked back to see the ladies walking toward them, then Dillon being drug half naked by his sweatpants within Rotten's jaws. He busted up for all of two seconds until he saw Daphne again tapping her boxing gloves. "Fuck this." Hoyt took off running like Dip had. Knox was on his own.

Mace seeing Daphne drew Hardecker's attention until she reached them. Knox bragging how he was going to give Mace a pair of shiners just like his felt a tap on his shoulder. Uncertain who it was he watched Mace lower his fists. The second he did Knox turned to feel a love tap of a boxing glove on his chin.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Her new best friend." Daphne now tapped Kelly lightly on the chin. "Go home before I lay you out."

"Lay me?" Knox chuckled. "I'd do ya." He leered back at Mace just before tragedy struck.

Down for the count. Mace wagging his fist at the impact to Hardecker's jaw grinned at Daphne eying her crop top, under boobs of her 36D's peeking out. Unlike Kelly, Daphne frowned and realized wearing gloves she couldn't tug her shirt down. Kelly to the rescue. A wink shared; the ladies found a friendship kindling. Mace snatching up Kelly's bikini bottoms handed them off. Tying them back on to be as covered up as three band aids allowed, she sighed. Better than nothing.

"Nice right cross." Daphne winced at Mace.

"Thanks! Oh shit!" His persona went from grin to spooked in seeing Rotten being kicked by Neo trying to help Dillon escape. Suddenly out of nowhere reinforcements arrived. Daphne's Pitbull Achilles had broken his chain and was raising hell barreling down on Neo. Daphne turning to see her pup attacking cringed with a "No! No! No! No! Don't bite him."

"HEEL!" Mace yelled at the top of his lungs. In a strange twist of fate both dogs went silent and sulked. Rotten began slowly moving past Achilles without so much as a growl shared between them. Watching Rotten walk away Achilles tilted his head from side to side as if saying, "Where are you going?"

Seeing Daphne, Achilles followed Rotten back to their Master's. This gave Neo and Dillon their chance to head for the hills. Knox reviving decided it best to join them while he had the opportunity. Pussy! The street was called Pussy Willow.

"How did you?" Daphne watched Rotten sit next to Mace's feet. Mimicking Rotten, Achilles sat next to Daphne. "Oh, come on? I've been trying to get you to do that ever since I brought you home." Achilles simply looked up at her with saddened eyes.

"You just have to show them who is boss. Right Kel?" He twisted to find Kelly on her knees, head bowed. "Yeesh! Uhhh? Kel? That heel was meant for the dogs." Daphne shook her head as Mace pulled Kelly to her feet. Kel simply smirked. She was having a blast tonight. Sun setting introductions were revealed.

"So crazy. I'm Daphne Dillman. I live over there."

"Daffodil!" Mace chuckled holding his knuckles.

"Yeah! Yeah!"

"I like daffodils." Kelly giggled. "My hobby is flowers."

"Right!" Daphne smirked.

"I'm Mace Belmont. This is Kelly Herbert."

"Now I know!"

"So, you box?"

"MMA! When I'm not in class."

"You a teacher?"

"Student. I go to...wait...your last name is Belmont? That's crazy I go to school at Belmont University here in Nashville."

"I own it." He laughed. "Wish I did. I'm from Atlanta. My dad raises championship horses. Belmont Stakes! Still no relation."

"Funny! You had pretty good form. You train?"

"Dogs." He chuckled, "No but my grandfather used to box back in his Army days. He's a State Senator now. He used to give me pointers when I got picked on in grade school."

"Nice moves. Ever want to spar you know where I live."

"I'll keep you in mind. It in mind!"

"Same for you Kelly. Ever want to hang out just drop by."

"Really?" She had just made a friend. All smiles!

"You really train dogs?"

Holding Kelly close to prevent her from responding he told Rotten, "Sit." Plop and pant.

"Sit!" Daphne told Achilles.

Grinning Mace left Kelly and stepped around Daphne to crouch in front of Achilles. Eye contact established Mace smiled at the Pitbull. "What's his name?" If she had said he had totally forgotten it, clogged by Daphne's hot bod. Even now he was staring right at the boxer's black hot pants, he could even see camel toe. Clearing his throat as she informed him of the dog's name Mace returned his attention to the Pitbull. "Hey there Achilles. Nice strong name. I'm Mace."

"Another strong name." Kelly giggled.

"You shush back there, or I'll make you roll over in the middle of the street."

"You guys are nuts." Daphne laughed.

"Achilles?" Mace poised his hand in front of the dog as if to shake his hand. Sniffing it the dog looked up at Daphne then back to Mace with a whimper. Seconds later Achilles put his right paw in Mace's hand. "Good boy! Left paw." He himself switching hands. Sure, enough Achilles placed a paw in his teacher's hand.

"Unbelievable!" Daphne shook her head.

"You try." Mace motioned her down. Using her teeth Daphne untied her right glove and took it off under the assist of her chin. Kneeling next to Mace knee to knee Daphne opened her palm to greet her pup with hope. Mace taking Daphne's hand from underneath chuckled, "Sweaty!"

"Not because of you." She blushed slightly. Mace became serious for a moment then tapped Achilles' nose first, then did the same to Daphne's palm.

"Shake!" Kelly shook her tits just for laughs. Strangely Daphne did too. "Shake harder!" Daphne nudged his shoulder with hers just to say come on now without words. One more tap as before Achilles sniffed her palm then high fived her on the down low.

"Oh my god! That was amazing." Left hand switch Mace took Daphne's glove and brought it to his mouth and untied it just like she had her right glove. She cocked a brow but let him. Once off he positioned her palm and repeated the movement of nose to palm. Again, Achilles shook her hand.

"Praise him."

"Good boy Achilles." She patted his head until he licked her hand.

Grinning at Daphne, Mace took his finger and tapped her nose. He then took Achilles's paw and tapped it. Connecting dots, the dog placed his paw over Daphne's nose. Cross-eyed at the unexpected move she fell back on her ass and cracked up laughing. "No fucking way."

"His dad was a Boxer."

"You, Sir, are a Dog Whisperer." She sat in the street in shock. "Train Achilles for me."

"I can do that." Mace puckered then looked up at Kelly smiling with pride. In that warm glare he had another inspiration. "In trade...you train her son how to box."

"I can do that." She copied his affirmation. "I'm in class all day Monday through Friday. I train in my garage from 7:00 to 9:00 usually. I fight every three weeks on the outskirts of Nashville. A fight club called Rough House. You should come watch next time. I just fought a week ago, so two weeks from then. Saturday!"

"Awesome!" He stood up in front of her to offer a hand up. In accepting she had her first good look at Monster Mace Junior! Eyes bulging at how big his erection was she stood quickly to avoid lingering. He knew she looked. Sparring suddenly didn't sound so bad. Punch! Jab! Swing!

"I guess we should get out of the street." Daphne stuttered slightly. "Ready to go home?" She eyed Achilles. Her dog stood up and brushed against her leg. "It was nice meeting you both. Even under such circumstances."

"Same!" Mace handed her, her glove. "I'll bring Travis over once Kel, and I hogtie him to get him here. If you see a big truck pull up its me."

"Big truck?" She had to take one more ever so sly look at his big boy erection. "Is that a pickup line?"

"HA!" He got it. "See you around Daffodil."

"You too Belmont University. Bye Kelly."

"Bye!" Parting ways was such sweet sorrow. "That was very nice of you Sir."

"Teaching Achilles?"

"No. Fighting for me. Fighting for...my son."

"Ah! Let's just hope Trav can be persuaded to take boxing lessons so he can defend himself."

"Dominic offered to take him for Tae Kwon Do lessons. He refuses his help. He might not refuse yours." They walked with Rotten dragging his leash.

"Bet if I tell him his boxing Coach wears hot pants and a crop top, he'd jump at the chance."

"He just needs to be more confident in himself. While violence is not the best solution to his woes it can't hurt."

"Unless he loses!"

"He's doomed."

They laughed all the way home.

Even at seeing Knox Hardecker holding an ice pack on his chin up on his balcony, his friends long gone.

glASS jaw!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12