Starting from Scratch Ep. 142: busTed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"I understand." She uses her fingernail to trace a heart over his then leans in to seal it with a kiss. "Two more minutes. I have a mouth to feed too." She lowers over his torso and swallows his girth to make certain he remembered this day forever. Even after it being up her asshole, she found it delectable. This woman was indeed one hell of a whore.

"Damn! That gave me goosebumps."

"You are loved." Kissing the tip of his dick with a single pucker to his lips she briskly rubs his belly and crawls away. Helping him up they kicked the mattress over the side of the bus and watched it fall flat. "Still enough air in it to break our fall?"

"Worth the risk?" He shrugged. With it only being s 12 foot drop they leaped off the bus roof and landed on the mattress. Around them Reese and his buddies kept them from falling and getting hurt on the ground. Laughing contagiously she snatched Ted to her and kissed him with a breathtaking three minute make out. Hearing, "Get a bus barn." for amusement the kiss ended with chuckles and blushes.

Reese stepped in and took Josie by her hand and she followed him off the deflating mattress. Ted stepping away met fist bump after fist bump as respect from the guys. He felt as if he were back in school again and having tapped the hottest girl on campus. Obviously he did! Of course he hadn't met Piper Cherry. Someday!

Ten minutes of getting dressed and packing up, Ted kissed a fully clothed Josie one final time then headed for his truck. He totally forgot that bus tire. Leaving Josie with Reese, the boy's brethren departed to give their ringleader time alone.

"Have fun?" Reese asked her as he pinned her against a second bus. Her eyes brightening in his closeness.

"Thank you for making Ted feel at ease. The mattress was a sweet touch."

"What's that about a class reunion?"

"Oh! Before I was forced to quit high school to be a mother Ted and a number of boys had crushes on me. We were just discussing a reunion."

"Sounds like a gangbang in the making." Reese grinned.

"Reese?" She studied his expression, "I'd like to have my freedom to choose what I do or don't do when I have this reunion. Can you please give me space?"

"Sure! I don't have a problem with that. I'll plan another reunion though." He chuckled.

"Another reunion?"

"Yeah I was telling my brothers about you. They had your classes a few years back."

"I remember them."

"Just saying..." He wags his eyebrows, "...reunion sounds like a good idea."

"Let me know when. Nothing for three weeks though, okay? I have a lot going on. Not just family matters, but I need to spend more time with Roman, and I teach at the community college as well. I requested a few weeks off but I'll need to get back in session."

"Gotcha! You look wore out."

"Exhausted. May I go home now?"

"Yep!"

"Can I also sleep in tomorrow morning?" Not even but she needed time with her newly made friends on the City's road crew. What Reese didn't know wouldn't jeopardize her new blood.

"Morning after. Understood?"

"Yes, My Lord!" She pinched his nose playfully then kissed him goodbye. "See you tomorrow during 1st. period. Oh, and path up that mattress."

"Night Slut!"

"Night Stud!"

Free at last!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12