Starting from Scratch Ep. 143: TRACTOR PULL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Touch was craving more, her fingers tempting her sweet honey hole yet resisting penetration, not yet. Her body trembled heavily reacting to temptations lure, body rising and lowering in a serpent's coiling retreat. Whispers well trained to offer her emotions a chance at inspiring not only herself, but her audience, she cooed. Moving her fingers even deeper between her thighs to tease her butt pucker, a nail coyly penetrated just enough to force a sighed shrill squeal of purpose.

"Damn!" Was the consensus of murmurs around her beauty, her rash of need coursing across every pore on her body, flesh crying out take me. They wanted to... they didn't. A loyalty toward Piper was becoming unbreakable. When she came through for them, they would honor her far more than she honored them. Angus Furlong found himself adoring Piper more and more, yet... why was he picturing Dakota McKellen in this same situation? Robin Banks lying next to her, limbs tangled, kissing one another yet eying Angus to join them.

After this past weekend he wasn't certain that Dakota McKellen would ever talk to him again, until earlier. She did though, but it still didn't help a whole lot. He should never have punched Knox Hardecker in front of her at the game, it reminded him of his first attack on Knox Hardecker last week at the Herbert house. He didn't like himself much these days. The only good point was Mace Belmont punching Knox shortly after. If Dakota forgave Mace, forgiving him should be easy enough. Problem was, he wasn't forgiving himself. Sighing he excused himself from the gathering. No way... his friends thought seeing him take his leave. He just couldn't play the game at the moment. Timeout was needed!

"GET BACK HERE!" Piper rallied mid moan, "I DID NOT RELEASE YOU."

Turning halfway toward Piper, Angus fidgeted, "Bathroom. Can't hold it." She winced as if losing her best friend but let him go. Eyes now adopting the yearning boys around her she whimpered embedding two fingers up inside her pussy, gently easing in and out while whispering, "Roger." with her own desire fraught expression. The softness of her single solitary word spoken, each and every one of them wanted to be renamed Rog.

Pouting with a curled lower lip toward Calvin's directorial debut, she removes her fingers. Showing off her wetness then bringing her fingertips to her lips, she fed herself the fuel needed to continue. Rolling over on to her chest Piper raised her lower body into the air and reached between her legs with one hand to rub her clit vigorously, her left hand surrounding her butt cheek to pry her crack wider, a single finger reaching out for her pucker in a joint violation.

27 boys were rubbing their concealed crotches, wishing she would give them the word. It was hell. Guys were cumming in their underwear without physical contact, a testimony to Piper's allure. Roger Dundee was one lucky lover. This was more for him than her prisoners, although not one boy would complain. This was as good as being at the strip club Cashanova without offering tips. Of course, not many of them had ever entered the club. Age recent to many would now allow them to pay a visit.

The more Piper touched herself, the more she lost reality. Her lashes batting with her eyeballs hiding behind her brow she sank her digits deep and finally, officially fucked herself. The symphony led to a lot of fiddling, jeans rubbed feverishly, more soiled boxers than ever before. Even Calvin Knobbs had difficulty holding her cell video straight in circling her to capture every emotion, every angle of playtime. The gentle giant did his best. So, did Piper Cherry.

Outside in the hallway Angus Furlong had his hands in his pockets, his own erection waning under pressure. Deciding to take out his cellphone he pulls up Dakota McKellen's number and stares at it, then at pictures he took of the ink drawn heartwork covering her body. Tears welling up he finds himself wanting to apologize when knowing he didn't need to, but shaky fingers just couldn't. Ego withheld he paces the hallway when he hears Custer Martini rattling his desk chair through straining bonds.

He wasn't the culprit who had tied him down, but he did tell the others that outsiders couldn't bear witness to Piper's seductive acts. Custer was just such an outsider, an unknown pretty much his whole time at Horton-Dexter. Staying to himself being a country boy, outskirts that is, he liked the peace and quiet. Stepping to the doorway Angus watched their captive struggle and felt empathy. Empathy? What the fuck?

Huffing his cheeks Angus approached Custer and put a hand on the boy's shoulder to acknowledge he had company. Calming to listen and accept this new arrival, Custer froze, only tilting his head upward. Fidgeting Angus just began untying the boy then realized he needed a key. Patting him again he snuck back to Piper's desk to retrieve it. Once the cuffs were unlocked on his wrists, that left his ankles tied with random shoestrings. He still wasn't going anywhere. Removing his gag on his own, Custer hissed, "What did I do to deserve this?"

"Nothing! We're idiots." Angus sighed and pulled the blindfold up to a squint of eyes embracing the shadows of the room. "Sorry Bro. Just... protecting what's ours, I guess. We don't know you very well."

"Where's Counsellor Cherry?"

"Next door. Let's talk." Angus pulled a chair up next to Custer and sat forward on his elbows, "What do you think about Piper?"

"Nice. She's pretty."

"Sexy?"

"That too. I saw up her skirt earlier."

"Sweet snatch, huh?" Angus smirked with hesitance.

"She likes showing off that's for sure." Custer shrugs rubbing his wrists then noticing the fuzzy cuffs held by Angus as pink.

"These are hers." Theirs, but for her when required. Same thing in his mind.

"She wears those?"

"Yep! Only once so far though. I'll let you go but you can't say anything about this. Lots of fists if you do, mine included. I don't want to do that Bro, I'm tired of being an asshole." No more punching people, his football career might be jeopardized.

"You like that Dakota gal, don't you?"

"What?" Angus flared his eyes, "How do you know that?" Come on, everyone knew!

"I saw you and that cheerleader by Dakota's locker. When ya'll kissed on her. She looked... scared but happy."

"That was fun." Angus grinned then let his smile fade just as fast, "Probably shouldn't have done that, huh?"

"She liked it."

"How do you know that?" He knew she loved it, but this was all a valid test of Custer's thoughts, " She ran off."

"Smiling all the way, I had a class with her shortly after, she was confused I think."

"Probably because of Robin joining in."

"Maybe, all I know is she grinned a lot in class too. I think she likes you."

"She... did like me. I fucked up after the game Friday. I got pissed off and... punched someone, the guy kissed Dakota and I... kind of lost it. I'm still trying to get my shit together. Knox was always trouble."

"Not good. Why are you telling me all of this?"

"No one else to talk to, right now. My buds would mock me. I guess that makes you my Shrink."

"What about Counsellor Cherry? I'm sure she'd hear you out. It is her job." It was indeed, then both boys heard a screaming orgasm. Custer's eyes bulging at the sudden cry. "Was that...?"

"Yep! She's kind of busy right now."

"Awwww hell!" Custer smirked, "Ya'll... tapping that?"

"What? Naaaaa! She's... just masturbating for the guys." No way was he telling Custer what Piper did for him after the football game against Marquette. She did more there with the Badger's than she had ever done with her detainees. For a brief instant Angus became his old self and wondered why that was. That needed to change.

"WHOA! I'm missing out on that? Maybe I'll steal Baltimore's pop more often." He chuckled. "For the record?" Custer leered toward Angus, "I didn't report ya'll gettin' Dakota topless, should show I'm trustworthy." Angus reacts to his observation with a wince. Evidently, Custer hadn't seen Dakota in her other exhibitions.

"Guess that's true, least Manley didn't drag me to his office. I still played Friday's game. Wow! I never thought about all that."

"Ain't afraid of ya'll, just... can I say somethin' and not get punched?"

"Pends I guess." Angus actually formed another smile, "What?"

"I... liked seeing Dakota topless, you should try for bottomless next time."

"I told you we're on the outs." Not really, but he felt as if things were going South. How he could feel that way even after the fun they just had on the way to her house, he wondered if he needed therapy.

"Talk to her about it. Fix it."

"Bottomless, huh?" As if he hadn't seen her naked more than a few times. Even after taking her home then hauling ass to get back here, he still felt lousy. He tried his best to be all smiles and energy for her during the heartwork earlier yet no matter how much he spent time with her, how she let on she was fine with his deeds, that nagging punch returned him to the pits of hell.

"Fuck I want to see her naked, she's..." He spoke as if he hadn't, just to throw Custer off, "...damn dude I really like Dakota McKellen." Why was he so confused, their afterschool lunch at the park went perfect. Sometimes he felt as if he had a split personality. Rushing back here had his brain addled. He should have just gone on home.

"Need help?"

"Say what? How?"

"I can talk to her for ya."

"Why?"

"Cuz... I like her sister. Might help get me in." Custer chuckled, "Ya'll don't have to bust me out though."

"I owe you that much. Sable is pretty hot too... just shy and awkward. I mean... Dakota can be too, but no way could I have gotten Sable topless like I did Dakota." Oh, how naive the Quarterback was, "Is it sad that from behind I can't tell those two apart? Front either at times!" Angus laughed at the realization. Reaching forward Custer untied his ankles while they shared in the moment then relaced his boots.

"I actually called Dakota by Sable one day until she showed me her teeth." Custer revealed, "Braces are the only way to tell them apart. I felt stupid."

"Now that Sable has those braces off it's going to be even harder." Angus rolled his eyes and brushed fingers through his hair, "FUCK!"

"Wanna double date?" Custer laughed, one foot laced, second in progress.

"Switch off?" Angus laughed at the thought then froze, "Damn!"

"Counsellor Cherry's gettin' loud. Can I go watch her?"

"Keep this shit quiet?"

"One of the guys." Custer beamed, "She get mad if I do?"

"She doesn't like it when we bring in new guys, but... what the hell. Your funeral if you blab."

"I won't talk." Boots laced fully Custer stands up and stretches, "Who's got my hat?"

"Piper's wearing it."

"No shit? I gotta see this." He motions for Angus to take the lead. Rising from his chair Angus halted to share a fist bump with Custer. In response Custer looked directly at Angus, "My offer's good. I can talk to Dakota for ya."

"Double date, huh? You get me and Dakota patched up, I'll get you in with Sable." He knew he didn't need any help but it was amusing, and it would define his trust in the farm boy.

"What about that Perbert guy ya'll harass? Don't she like him?"

"She's new to the world of guys, Herbert's just a speed bump. You do your magic, I'll do mine."

"Spit shake?" Custer spits into his palm offering it to Angus.

"Not touching your spit."

"Fair nuff! I might need it on my dick here in a few." Custer laughed wiping his hand on his crotch just for the humor behind it.

Shaking his head Angus took him next door. Easing back into the herd around Piper the others noticed Custer with concern, Angus squashed their troubled looks with a fist. Custer finding his way closer finally got his first true look at Piper on her rug writhing in bliss over her active release, actively working on one more.

In awe of her stunning curves and obvious ecstasy Custer nodded his approval of her wearing his John Deere cap. Calvin tired of filming passes the cell off to Toby Mellon and frees himself of the burden, fanning his hand for circulation. Beside Toby, Corey Samson watched like a hawk circling its dinner. His buddy Nolan biting his knuckle and envisioning Josie McKellen. Pussy was pussy. Technically, it was a tossup over which bitch was hotter. A number of the boys thought the same.

Piper climaxing a final time, poised her toes skyward at Antoine and Toby. Forced to release her cell he was stopped by Angus who winked with a returning mischief, his old self resuming. It was time to test Custer.

Motioning the boy to join Antoine on his knees in place of Toby, Custer took the opportunity to prove himself, witnessing her reaction to Antoine's suckling of her right set of toes. With her eyes sealed tightly, her fingers remained in action, rubbing her wetness all across her lower thighs, clit aching for more. Roger was a glorious lover, his image distinctly claiming her soul at the moment. She knew letting the boys suck on her toes would send her brain into isolation, her sensitivity heightened. Roger was going to get her best.

Once Custer got over his nerves, he joined Antoine who was feasting with vigor. Piper arching her back upwards on her shoulder blades, her 38C's were crushed together by her biceps in their further extending reach toward her clit. Her joyous pink pussy receiving of her nails. Nipples proudly pointed at her class of hard cocks as if ordering them to stay focused. So far, they were dedicated to what she wanted more than what they did.

Eying Custer, Calvin edged next to Angus whispering, "Bad idea." Angus disagreed and just nudged his buddy back. Calvin merely hovered from that point on. Being protective of the Counsellor after hearing of her friendship with his own Auntie Patrice, Calvin would give his life, at least his loyalty.

"FUCK ME!" Piper rallied while hiding her face under the bill of Custer's hat, masking her features. Just watching her fingers sinking deep, clear up to her knuckles, Custer found his desire to adapt to something he had never done before today. He had only been with one girl ever and it was nothing like this. Cousins were never as attractive but always easy. Well, his cousin wasn't ugly either, just easier than most girls. Of course, since starting here at Horton-Dexter he was discovering quickly that every girl was easy. All except Sable! At least as far as he could tell. How wrong his judgment was!

Above her Piper's cell pinged, a text message coming through. Being from Mace Belmont this time Toby nodded toward Angus mouthing the texter's name. Angus grits his teeth trying to contain his bitterness, he knew their shared punching out of Knox was the wrong thing to do and he had to live with his error. Still, he quietly moved next to Toby and swiped Mace's cell number, putting it into his own phone for another day. Maybe just not wanting to put Piper or Dakota in harms way? It was nagging at Angus. He had to know. For now... he took Piper's cell from Toby and knelt beside Piper's left profile.

"Mace wants to know if you want pizza?"

"FUCK MACE! NOT NOW!" She hissed moaning, "Just tell him yes. Don't bother me with him again... I'm kind of busy." Angus sent back a quick reply to Mace saying, "Busy. Do what you want." Once sent Angus took in a few closeups of Piper's heaving breasts and her throat swallowing as she moaned in a more scintillating angst. While claiming her video, another text came through. Reading it in the upper box over his recording he saw it as Roger Rabbit. Revealing its content he said, "Mister Dundee says try harder."

"FUCK!" She huffed mid whimper, "Kryptonite." The toe lovers had her mind clogged under lust, "Tell Roger Kryptonite." She knew he would understand her weakness having discovered it first hand on his boat. Texting back, it took Roger under a minute to write his next message. Brows lifting with a pucker Angus cleared his throat.

"He says... Lex Luthor wins... prove it."

"SHIT!" She hisses, "Keep recording." She finds her words garbled under pressure of another unforgettable orgasm languishing in wait. "EVERYONE!" She belts out fingering herself even harder, "For... Roger."

"Meaning what?" He enquired uncertain of her thoughts.

"DICKS OUT!" She growled then whimpered immediately after, "COAT ME!"

"Awwww yeaaaaah!"

No more whispering, all verses of readiness. Even those who had cum in their pants once already, rose to the opportunity. Guys were unzipping at every angle, brandishing their ever faithful erections. Seeing cocks exposed, Custer flared his eyes until Angus nodded, "Don't stop, not for a second."

Custer was enjoying her delicate toes so why would he? Only the fact that he had 20 or more dicks jerking off around him, yeah... hard to ignore. Angus stood up and recorded his buds from the waist down as they scooted closer over her writhing beauty. Hearing men grunting and talking dirty toward Piper, Custer admired the expression on her lips, they were... expectant.

"Call Roger." She mumbled, "Someone record more on their phone."

Obedient Angus found Roger's number via text and dialed it. Hearing Roger answer Angus said, "She told me to call you and let you listen. We're making video for you."

"This Furlong?" Roger recognized the voice.

"Yeah, she digs you Mister Dundee. I think she'd do anything for you." Overhearing Angus she tilts her hat up and realizes Custer was there with them. Eyes studying his genuine fondness of her toes she smiles, "Hello there." Angus in turn handed the cell toward Piper, distracting her from Custer's notice. "On speaker, I'm not holding my phone when I'm playing." He merely lays it next to her on the pink fuzzy rug.

"Having fun Blondie?" Roger was heard by all, in turn he could hear the boys jerking off loudly. "Sounds like it."

"I'm only doing this for you Roger. I... wasn't intending on more than masturbating in front of them." She shivered watching the boys around her, there was enough purple crowns to feel as if she were being treated like a Queen.

"You wanted me to show you off... every day from here on out. Any arguments?"

"I never had an issue even before this. I'm just... taking my time." She giggled.

"Warming up the troops for battle?" Roger chuckled.

"Possibly, I did play chess with them earlier. Let's not get their hopes too high." She points at them then succumbs to her kryptoknights, head reeling back under her swarm of activity from above. She knew the rain was ready to start falling. "I'm still... teasing."

"Of course you are. We both know you're a slut."

"Dumping me Roger?" She knew very well he wouldn't. Saturday clenched her fears on that possibility.

"Nope! You're a kept slut. I'll leave the dumping part to your... captive audience."

"They're getting close."

"How many?"

"20 something. It's thrilling Roger."

"You're one crazy bitch, I'll give you that."

"You better give me more than that. OH MY GOD!" She rubs herself violently, ready to squirt all over her rug. Eyes going without blinking she begs toward the sky gods for rain, wanting to join them in their downpour. Body amid spasm and hips rising to detonate, Piper feels droplets fall from the heathens, heavens... large pools of white beading her chest and tummy. She reacted to their cascade with squeals of, "That's my boys. Cum for Momma." Oh, they were more than happy too.

Guys dropped to their knees just to get in closer, dicks rubbing on her body from all angles. She caved in allowing touch, it wasn't the first time anyway, yet more than her intentions were focusing on until Roger's insistence. Splatters, spits, strengthening firepower, all flooded her full frontal, one after another. Custer and Antoine increasing their feasting to destroy her brain during it, knowing very well the control it had over her rubbery limbs. It was all she could do to continue rubbing her clit. Finally, she just gave up and began rolling their cum all over her body like lotion. "Guess I'm massaging myself." Eying cams recording her every sexy ass twitch.