Starting from Scratch Ep. 148: CANARY yelLOW

Story Info
Leggings gone wild! Piper's riding high, then sinking low.
5.1k words
4.79
3k
0
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 148 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,839 Followers

Piper Cherry just couldn't decide on a dress for the day. This being Tuesday the attire rule was enforced so even though she could get away with wearing something more revealing she had noticed her girls on the cheerleading squad were complaining why they couldn't do it. Piper in that thought decided that maybe she should switch it up and turn heads in another way. Her faithful pooch Rotten sitting in her closet doorway on monitor duty led her to glare his way.

"You really need to stop drooling over me. It's never going to work you and me. I'm working on getting you a date so just you chill." She was referring to the newly hired Basketball Coach Tony Gunther who had a female Rottweiler named Cora waiting in the wings. "Maybe in a week or two I'll hook you up with some Hottweiler." He seemed to understand woofing at her.

"Should I wear pants today? It's going to be another scorcher, like 90, I think. I'd suffer in jeans. Besides that, Carlos keeps preaching skimpier but, in all honesty, I can't get any more revealing than I already have been unless I just go naked. That would be just fine if everyone were eighteen or older. It's amazing I've gotten away with what I have." The only person complaining was her.

Frowning at her well-hung choices in her closet she spots her legging collection. "There's an idea. I can wear leggings and see what reaction I get from my Detainees, heck every guy there. I'd be fully covered so, it's not like I could catch grief over showing off around younger students. Not that anyone has said a word over what little sneak peeks become unavoidable. Wearing short skirts and no underwear it's pretty much impossible not to slip up a bit now and skin. Eyes are one thing, touch is another. If I recall correctly mint green and yellow worked best on his booty of mine. Not too transparent but glued to every curve. Fashion show Rotten?" She grabs four hangers, the mint green, the bold yellow, bright red, and ghostly white. She knew white was the enemy but worth a peek see.

Going to her bed with her outfits she opts for the yellow first. "I know I rock canary yellow, and I do have yellow shoes. Matching a top could be tricky, I might not have... wait! I do have a yellow top, only thing is it's got tie laces holding it together at the cleavage. Too much sWELL YELLOW THERE! might create a frenzy, I mean the shirt might not even touch my waistline. I'll try it once I suck myself into these sundieflowers."

Pulling the yellow leggings up they immediately got lost in camel country. "There's my blossom to go with my bosom, even I can see my clit swell. Hood Ornaments-R-Us! Dare I?" She smacks her clit through the tightened fiber sending a vivid shiver over her body. A second swat to wake her up she eyes her dog Rotten. "What? To a girl that's just a fly swatter." Her pup simply tilted his head sideways. As if he could comprehend her off the flypiper humor.

"Paper thin, second skin." She realized the yellow being stretched so tightly; her skin tone was more visible than she predicted. Golden brown did complement yellow. "Again, I can always take a change of clothes. Yeah, I better take a dress with me. Last resort though, I should wear these as long as I can just to appease Carlos on the revealing end of his spectrum. Push those limits, Cherry." She mocks him in the mirror. "As difficult as it is, my going too exposed, it is sexy trying to beat the odds." Odds were always in her flavor anyway. No one would ever bitch over her choices.

Going after her yellow top she tries it on and enjoys the look and fit. "Crisscross laces might be too dance floor, so let's delete this option and try for something else. No more yellow shirts so, the only strong match is white. No bra, with my tan it will be transparent to a degree." She tries on three separate white tops and every single one offered a solid glimpse at her tanned areolas, nipples poking out were outrageously generous. "Well... do I or don't I? I like solid white no lace and my shoulders aren't spaghetti strings like a lot of my dresses. Areola's are totally visible so there's no mistaking they're going to show off." Bouncing in step her chest danced about with ease.

"No shock absorbers on this chassis that's for sure. Ugh! Why do I feel like I should wear a bra? I mean I guess I can take one should Carl decide too much is too much. I can lose it in Detention for the ballers. Who am I kidding, after my tractor pull yesterday, I'll be losing whatever I wear. I want to be naked in Detention. Now that I can override who gets detained it makes things more open to doing what I want. Custer Martini was sure a pleasant surprise, thankfully he was eighteen. Although, that whole Danny Baltimore incident was too close for comfort. I can still feel his breath over my clit, even though it was totally by accident. Ebonn is such a dumbass, I tell him to push Danny to get him to understand he would be picked on by the jocks and the Nerd Herd just to dissuade him from Detention and Goth boy waits until I lose my balance. At least Danny will be 18 in two more days. Close enough to not feel horribly guilty. Maybe I should invite him to the McKellen's birthday party. Naaa! I'm sure his own family has plans. So yeah... eighteen and nothing but eighteen."

Taking her choice of the white shirts off, she locates a lace bra and puts it on. Shirt back on she could still see a faint definition of areola but not quite as dramatic. The nipples were impossible to hide even in her bra. "I can live with Mount Crushmore, and I know the boys won't complain." Eying herself in the mirror of her closet door she fidgets, "I wonder..." With her shirt's hemline barely touching her waistband she stretches a bit, and her belly button plays peekaboo.

"If I'm sneaky I can show off a bit more when the elder teachers aren't around to see me. The waistband on my leggings can be tucked under which offers more tummy to drool over." She rolls it under just for inspection and the band was smoothly resting without looking too crumpled up.

Twisting to check out her backside, the waist was right on the tip of her ass crack. One more roll under and her upper slice stood revealed. "I can get away with that much. Geez! Why do I sweat it, I've shown more in most of my dresses when the wrong people weren't looking me over." Those she noticed! "I'm testing the waters here and leaving the crease up over the band, I mean my entire crease is easy enough to see even if I didn't roll them down. Crevice city, the material sucks right up in there."

Bending a bit, her thigh gap revealed a deeper impression, her clam chattering as it parts briefly under pressure. "Welcome to Bikini Bottoms. It's a clam shame there's no pearl divers out today. It is sexy!" Facing forward again she primps at her waist in front. "One more stroll roll down and I bet my landing strip pops out too." Experimenting she was dead on; her light brown pubes offered a few dozen frisky whiskers. "Mmm! Cuntsellor Cherry likes!"

Knowing her time was running out she snatched up a dress for later, should Carl want her to change. Somehow, she knew he wouldn't say a word unless someone raised hell. This only being Piper's second full week she was still getting to know the older faculty members better. Many of them she hadn't really spoken to. There were obviously no guys complaining and she did have a couple elder female staff members shockingly supportive, yet there were still some unaccounted for. All in good time! Let Cumslut Barbie do her magic. Piper was just that likeable all around.

Gathering her purse and car keys she kissed Rotten on the snout and whispered, "Go pee on Mace's bed." With Mace out cold upstairs it was nice getting up and around in peace without him hovering. Out the door she went. While in her SUV she heard her cell ring which synched with her stereo. "Tony Gunther at 7:10 AM?" She accepts his call as she backs out. "Morning Handsome."

"Hey Bombshell! Hope I'm not calling too early. Could have sent a text I guess but I kind of wanted to share news. I'm going to look at a sublet apartment this morning at a place called Lucius Bodie Apartments. Rents not bad, so if I like it, I'm snatching it up. Once I have a lease signed I'm driving to West Memphis for the rest of my things."

"That's awesome Tony!" She backs out on to Epicenter Court and heads for the front gates. "Do they allow pets?"

"Extra hundred for a deposit, but with the cash you threw at me I can pay rent for three months, cover Cora's deposit, and eat until my first paycheck. Man, I hope Carl likes me."

"Don't you worry about Carlos I can handle him. Pussycat and I have your back Stud so just relax."

"Thanks again. Man, I can't believe we had sex inside Macy's. You two were freaking amazing."

"Not so bad yourself Gunther. Just be the Coach I envision you to be."

"How exactly is that?" He laughed.

"Shirts versus Skins... you better be Skins."

"Hope the team likes me, I'm guessing this close to basketball season there's a team in play right?"

"Oh yeah! Josie's been coaching them." She laughs, "If you're going to fit right in, you should know she has the seniors on the team whipped into... well... just whipped."

"Aw hell! You bitches are crazy."

"Like I said... fit in Buddy."

"Wouldn't mind fitting into you again."

"Definitely! All I ask is just don't get clingy. I'm game anytime but I do see others."

"I wasn't looking for anything serious Piper. Just saying I want more of that sexy blond goodness."

"I'm open Coach. Pass me the balls." He had a good chuckle over her humor. "Good luck! Text me if you get the apartment."

"Will do!"

"You better." She flirted back. "We should try Bed Bath & Beyond next time."

"Your bail money but I'm game."

"It's always my bail money." She groaned laughing over the last few days, "I swear!"

"Uh oh!"

"Guess I might as well clue you in. A bunch of us Faculty went drinking Saturday and we all got arrested. Just got my SUV out of impound Sunday thankfully."

"Drunk and disorderly?"

"Something like that. We stopped downtown and had a two vehicle Chinese Fire Drill. Turned into an orgy." She busted up.

"I miss all the fun."

"Not for much longer Amigo. You're hanging with the Big Frogs now."

"Big Frog's?"

"Bouncy! Bouncy! Bouncy!"

"Ah! Hop on then."

"I'm almost at work. I'll send you a pic of what I'm wearing today as soon as I locate a photographer. Just to tide you over."

"Sounds good! I'm leaving now to meet the Sublet lady. I guess she must work from home."

"Have fun!"

"Later Counsellor!"

"Later Coach!" Calls severed, Piper smiled, "I'm going to like having Tony around. I just hope Roger doesn't get jealous. Hmmm? Threesome? God, I love being me."

Pulling into Horton-Dexter High School, Piper parked in the teacher's private lot and got her things ready to go on in. Having left her leggings rolled down she stepped out to make certain they didn't look sloppy. Running close to the first period bell ringing, not many students were outside, but one did catch her eye. A smoker standing by himself, one that owed him a favor.

"YO, DICK!" Dirk Mason rolled his eyes at her once locating Piper. Unable to see her through her opened car door he simply took a stroll her direction, cig dangling as if he were James Dean. Far from it!

"What's up Slut?" He was getting bolder now that he had eaten Piper out during lunch yesterday, knowing now she didn't really care what he did.

"Need you to repay me."

"Bend over."

"I will in a minute."

"Seriously?" He bulged his eyes and lost his cigarette, falling from his lips to burn a tiny hole in his t-shirt. Patting his chest he cussed at his mishap. "Fuck me!"

"HEY! That's my line! Don't go stealing it. And no, I'm not going to fuck you. Eating me was enough." Shutting her door, she locks up and reveals herself to him. "Put your head back in your eyes Dicky!" On purpose!

"Nice Camelho! Nice pubes! I remember those tickling my nose." He circles around her while she lets him take her all in. "Nice crack!"

"Nice of you to notice, notice, and notice! Here!" She hands him her cellphone already set up to take pictures. "Time for you to play Paparazzi Don't Preach! Madonna's going to pose." She poses for various seductive shots around her SUV as a few straggler students running late go by whistling at her. One a senior girl named Loretta had to walk backwards to offer inspiration.

"You're so awesome Miss Cherry." She smiled waving. "I'm wearing spandex like yours tomorrow."

"You're going to create a new trend, Piper." Dirk chuckled, "I'm in video mode so walk toward the school I'll trail you."

"Walk in front of me first." Now she wished she had left her bra off. Looking around for safety she paused Dirk to sit her purse on the ground long enough to reach behind her back and unclasp her bra.

"I could have helped you."

"Just man the cam Dicky." She pulls her arms inside her sleeves to remove her bra before pulling her shirt back into place. Stuffing her bra in her purse she lures Dirk in to claim her bag. "Now you can hold my bra." Taking it, he resorted to using one hand to record her. Walking backwards he captured her 38C's darting up and down, side to side, a perfect show of gravity and juggling talents. His dick was getting hard as hell watching them. Add in seeing her pubes riding high from under her rolled down waistline he nearly tripped.

"You should moon me."

Another glance about she did just that turning in step and sensually showing off her tight ass cheeks. Only for a second before she turns back around to face him and continue her walk of fame. After lowering the back of her leggings, the waist in front slithered down even further. Not only was her ass crack revealing still, but now so was her vaginal dip. Beguiling smile driving her, she runs her perfectly manicured fingernails down to tease her pubic ladder until a single finger hid her dip from Dirk, fingerprint directly over her clit. He stopped cold and exhaled dramatically.

"You're so fucking hot!"

"Okay that's enough footage." She pulls her waistband up higher than it was but makes certain to draw the fabric right up inside her slit just for Dirk. Evil was an ex-Atlanta Falcon cheerleader. "Thanks for the assist, Dick."

"Oh yeah! Help me lose Megan and now you leave me with a hard on from hell." He frowned rubbing his swollen cock through his jeans. Hearing him Piper felt guilty, she did indeed set in motion something while teaching Mimi's art class on Monday. His girl Megan was now getting tight with football player Toby Mellon. She should have never done that. Dirk was a dick, but he didn't deserve her matchmaking skills.

"Broke up that fast did you?" She pouted.

"You should know. I thought we were cool Piper."

"We are Dirk... notice I called you Dirk, not Dick. Look... I'm sorry, I got carried away. I really was only trying to help Meg get past her shyness, Toby... decided the rest I'm afraid."

"Here's your phone." He tucked it in her bag then chuckled. Yanking her bra out he tossed her the purse and took off running. "I'll give it back at the end of the day."

"Keep it! I'm good!" She had a chill. "Oh yeah... just shred my shirt Ladies. Make your points, yes, I'm pokey today." She really was fine without it. Worst case she would fold her arms over her chest when around those who need not see. Badging through the turnstile she saw Dirk showing off her bra to his friends. Watching her enter bouncing up a storm Piper shook her head, "Ebonn's buddies, so I'm safe." With one hand she lifts her shirt up and flashes them her tits. Jaws dropped in rapid fashion. Keeping them out until reaching the young men she passed her purse to Simon Cooley and whipped her shirt off right in front of them. "Better take my bra now Dirk Diggler. You can even help me put it back on."

Nodding Dirk cupped her breasts with her bra as she put her arms in through the slings. Moving behind her he hooked her up. Rubbing his erection on her butt crease for kicks she smirked at the other boys. "And... good morning Miss Cherry." She razzed them. Each of the four in attendance repeated her words. "Much better!"

"There's your Dirk Diggler Slut!" He rolled his tented erection tightly within her crease.

"I'll have a talk with Megan."

"Naaaa! Don't bother, I'll land another bitch easy." Bravado was only there for his buddies. They watched her put her shirt back on then excuse herself. She needed coffee. Knowing the bell was going to ruin her fun with Roger in the teacher's lounge, she just headed to her office. Students further down the hall were checking her out with interest. Not to disappoint she paused at the office door and turned her back to the students. Touching her toes offered them an incredible clameltoe from behind. Her gap could have had a badge slide through it like a credit card machine.

While teasing them even she was caught off guard as Principal Carl Manley stepped from his office. Distracted by reading some papers he intended to tack up on the board he walked right into Piper. His crotch perfectly poised to appear as if he were fucking her from behind was met with laughter. The shock of their collision made him drop his papers and flutter under her from the side. She voluntarily remained hunched over and read his pamphlet.

"You really agreed to Pajama Day Monday's? I was teasing."

"Stand the fuck up."

Plucking up his paper she stood and let him absorb her leggings. Doing a 360 right in front of students, the bell rang. A lot of sad exhales of, "Awww!" filtered the airwaves. A razz of her tongue sent them on their way to classes.

"Thought I'd switch it up today. What do you think?"

"No dress?" He puckered his lower lip.

"I know you encouraged me to be more revealing, but don't you think I should behave now and again?"

"Is wearing leggings made in China, digging for China, behaving?" He chuckled, "You look fine Counsellor! Lose the bra."

"Seriously? I just put it back on." She smiled, "You know I will. Can't hide the merry go rounds though."

"You know when to cross your arms."

"Carlos? No way, do you not fantasize about me."

"Never said I didn't. I'm just the Boss and I say... be yourself when you know you can."

"Unhook me." She turns her back to him prepared to play Houdini again. He leers behind him first to be certain his students had faded away to their first hour classes. With the coast clear she once again pulls her arms out of her white shirt and drags her shoulder straps over her biceps. One fast move on Carl's part, her bra was off and draped around his neck, she equally as fast. Putting her shirt back facing him lured him to check out her tits until the shirt hid them away. He stared at her areolas and nodded with appreciation.

"I like your outfit." He tugs her bra from around his neck and captures her scent through a cup. sighing over it he reluctantly hands it back to her. "Stash this in your desk."

"You're the boss, Boss!"

In her office she hid it away along with her purse. Now that she was free of any handheld objects she returned to Carl's side, hands on her hips. "So, let's discuss jammies. What are you allowing the students to wear?"

"Pajamas!"

"Sooo... just plain pajamas?"

"What are you suggesting?"

"Onesies?"

"So, boys can unbutton the back hatches on the girls?"

"You can always scold them if they do, then wink later."

"I don't know Piper... younger students see that they're going to either freak or want to take notes. You know they will want to wear onesies too. I can't promote Freshmen or Sophomores wearing those. I allow Seniors they will complain."

"As if they don't now, seeing dresses that rarely have panties worn under them on Wednesdays and Fridays? Like my cheerleaders!"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,839 Followers
12