Starting from Scratch Ep. 148: CANARY yelLOW

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,863 Followers

"Seniors look out for themselves. You should know firsthand when they build walls around you."

"True! I never said I didn't have a conscience, Carl. Don't get me wrong I'm loving every second you allow me to be slutty but unless you have serious connections that will never see Horton-Dexter go down in a blaze of story... multiple stories, three stories, I'd like to keep my job."

"What happened to Miss I Quit if you make me behave?" He frowns with an expression of, "Are you really backtracking?" Thoughts only!

"Damn you Carl!" She giggles, "I want to know how deep your connections go."

"Not yet! But I want you to look me right in the eye when I tell you this..." He directs her gaze with his finger motions, which she agrees to quite easily. "I have so much shit on public officials that nobody is going to come looking for trouble. Your ole' man probably knows those kinds of heartbeats."

"My dad has his moments just like all politicians. So, you're saying I could roam totally nude every day as long as it's around certain groups?"

"You know your band of playthings. Has any of them created problems?"

"I've only been here two weeks Carl. I believe in them but..."

"Just watch your age groups and students with values. I wouldn't advise totally nude outside Detention upstairs. No cameras up there do offer their fair share of privilege's."

"Cell cams! Every single day Carl. My fault I suppose. Josie and I let them film us too often. I'm waiting on posters to be made."

"Pictures can be doctored."

"Video?"

"Even video."

"Can I confide in you about something?"

"Always!"

"You have to promise me you won't punish Jesse for what I'm going to bring up."

"I already know you fucked him. Over my desk I believe, or was it yours?"

"Yeah! He's good!" She feigns a blush. "After he bailed us all out. He and Tawny stayed over."

"What else?" Suspicions needed confirmation on both parties. "Besides him nailing you in my office right after he hit Tawny."

"He slipped and mentioned that you're not the only Principal in the district letting things go on. After Friday's football game with Marquette, I should have guessed that might be the case. Maya Trinidad gets away with as much as I do."

"We have our... agreements to always watch each other's backs. Keep in mind I don't fill my son in on every detail. I won't divulge any further Counsellor."

"Just have our backs Chief."

"More than you could ever predict. Changing the subject... that Tony Gunther has a spotty resume."

"He did tell us of his student teacher relations. He wasn't convicted."

"No, and his girls were all eighteen too."

"Girls? So more than one?"

"Three! He quit rather than be fired. My contacts did a thorough background on the guy. Pretty up and up guy outside of having a bit of consensual fun. Nobody cried rape they all defended him and denied."

"That's good. I won't say, I'm not worried Carl."

"None of us are invincible Piper, but some of us are damn close. Trust me when I say... have your fun just study your partners."

"Unlike my ex-husband." She rolled her eyes, "He got by me like a ninja."

"I'd say between my contacts and your father's you're ironclad. Josie or Mimi only has me and mine. But that should be sufficient."

"Coming along good with Mimi?"

"Collared and coping." He winked. "Loving every minute of that little lady. Fowler might become a pain in my trousers though. His fondness for Mimi has him bouncing back and forth between trying to be dominant and pissing his pants. As much as Mimi likes taking my lead, she adores Kevin just as much. Time will tell how this all unfolds."

"All yours! I'm working on Mavis Hale. She's next in line. My only worry is her husband is a Detective. Nice guy though. I didn't realize I knew him until I went to her house to pick her up. David gave me and Jesse a ride home the morning after our bail set us free. Jesse and I went streaking. Mostly me! David saw us but didn't let on who he was. I met him again like I said when I dropped by their home to take Mavis late night shopping. Just like Furlong, I broke speed records getting there after Roger kept me until 6:30 in Detention. Thankfully, the shops stayed open until 9:00."

"And your point?"

"She's afraid he'll find out that she's playing around, should she start. I believe she wants to cut loose but his career nose might follow her bed crumbs."

"Let me ask you something." He grins devilishly, "Your night in jail went over better than expected, right?"

"Meaning the cops nailing us in our cells? Firehose torture while cuffed together? Amongst other things?"

"If they're bad... how high up do you think that goes?"

"I still coughed up bail money, so I do feel cheated."

"Bribery money Counsellor. I guarantee those lucky officers split your money to protect you going forward."

"I did get my SUV back from impound without charges. Question is, if that's true, how soon will that bribery money demand more?"

"Exactly! That money is gone for good Counsellor. I'll deal with any future attempts at cash demands. But for now, they have our backs too. Concerning those higher ups in Nashville PD... how many of them do you truly believe aren't on the take or have something to lose?"

"I'm guessing a lot."

"This goes no further than you and I... am I understood?"

"Yep!" She flared her eyes out of curiosity.

"Hale's ole' man... he's one of those. If you warn Mavis everything goes South."

"I won't! She loves him but she's told me herself she's missing something. Once she gets a taste of said something, there won't be any going back."

"I hear she's fond of Special Ed, our vending machine guy."

"Hope she has a better time with Bulk Hogan than I did. I plan on hiring some male strippers here soon, so I'll invite her and see how that goes. Bet you'd look good in a Schlongshot Carlos." She teased him going so far as to pat his cloaked dick.

"Probably! Not going to happen though. Just work your magic Blondie."

"You know I will."

"What about Chandra Mahcarti? Want me to inspire her?"

"All in good time. I'd actually like to watch Chandra and Mimi go at it sometime or other."

"I need coffee. Wanna share a pot in the lounge?" She rolls her fingers over her tummy on instinct without trying to be flirty. Fingers touching her waistband again she fidgets. "Guess if I'm rolling with the punches I might as well loosen up." As she had earlier, she curls her leggings waistband under and makes a new horizon that revealed her pubes and ass crack. "I wore my leggings like this on my way in. Too much?"

"Too little." He reached over after pinning his paper on the board and closing the glass door. Adjusting her band even lower her hood slipped into view. A casual thumb grazing her made her brighten up.

"Is Carlos getting fresh with me? Nice job Chief! That gave me goosebumps." She showed him her forearms.

"After our pot of coffee that pup tent goes back under. I'll let you show a tad of pubic hair as inspiration. Wrong eyes those leggings go higher. Understand?"

"Absolutely!" Hand on her ass he led the way.

"Where is this coming from?" She giggled, "Who are you and what did you do with Drill Sargent Carl?"

"I'm in a good mood."

"Then, so am I."

Piper Cherry palmed his ass in return.

"Tight ass!"

"You have no idea!" He chuckled.

"I'm digging this new hands-on approach, Carl."

"My fist wasn't good enough for you last time? I didn't hear McKellen complain."

"Dare you to do that to me again."

"Up your asshole next time."

"Ouch! Let me wear a plug tonight and you can tomorrow."

"My decision when and if."

"Mind if I masturbate?"

"Why not?" He winked, panting his own inseam, "Might even put my Folger's in your cups."

"Tease!"

After first period, Piper received a text from Tony Gunther saying he rented the apartment and took over the girl's lease. He mentioned his neighbors were noisy, some crazy bitch speaking in Russian. She calmed him with her video and pics. From her desk she even called him on the road to West Memphis and masturbated while Carl watched. Nothing like phone sex on the open road. Her morning was off to a good start.

Later in the day after Detention she would find her bra cups wet and sticky, a coffee stirring stick laying within. It made her laugh and dramatically salute her fearless leader by peering up at the office camera. She had to compliment his inside joke, wherever Carl Manley was at the time.

"STIR! YES, STIR!"

SaLUTe!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,863 Followers
12