Starting from Scratch Ep. 149: RENT FrEE

Story Info
Tony Gunther meets Tessa and Svetty! Small world!
4.7k words
4.6
2.9k
2
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 149 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,847 Followers

Lucius Bodie Apartments...Nashville's middle class public housing. Nothing fancy, nothing trashy... well, debatable, pending on which apartment you knocked on. Lots of beautiful women here, lots of guys wanting those hot chicks. A certain recently hired basketball Coach was about to learn how the other half lived.

"This must be the place. Not a bad looking area, well maintained, good sized outdoor swimming pool even. At least it's not the old days of living near a West Memphis ghetto." Anthony Alan Gunther aka Tony drove through slowly. Speed bumps unfortunate, he pulled his still low mileage 2010 model Ford F-150, into a vacant parking spot. Next to a small red economy size car he shut his boy Roy down. He called his truck Roy, no particular reason.

Dressed in snug blue jeans and a button down grey and black plaid shirt he primped his blond hair in the mirrors. He knew he was a stud, often compared to actor Chris Evans. Eying the building numbers he located his target. "Checkbook in hand." Back pocket! "Let's go do this T-Gun!" Now that nickname was due to his uncle Jeremy since childhood. He liked it!

A quick cellphone call to the current tenant still residing in her sublet, Tony made certain not to simply resort to a surprise attack by showing up without warning. Even though they had set a time for him to see the apartment he was always taught to be respectful. "Morning Amber, Tony Gunther. Just letting you know I found the place. Need me to give you a few minutes before I come knocking?"

"Not at all! I'm presentable." She laughed. "Second floor, I'll have the door open for a fast find. Follow the classical music, I play it to help me concentrate on my work."

"Classical, eh? I'll Beethoven right up." He playfully prompted then hung up. Rolling his eyes at himself he just knew she had to have immediately thought he was a dork. Kicking himself for mocking ole' Ludwig he sat idle and growled at himself. "Yep! She already thinks I'm weird. Doesn't matter I guess; I'll be staying, and she'll be moving out. I hope it's a nice place but starting out, I know I could do worse. I still can't believe my luck at meeting Piper Cherry and Josie McKellen at a time in my life where I was ready to pack it in and move back home with my folks. I sure needed this coaching job to get my life back on track." He left his truck and made the stroll up the sidewalk, scanning about at the well-groomed lawns.

"Fortune has finally found my ass. With the money Piper threw my way it's going to get this roof over my head and at least feed me a few weeks. Utilities, good question. Candlelit TV dinner I reckon. Shit! No power no microwave. Maybe I can cut a deal with this Amber over the power and water for a week or two. Thank God for a rich slut getting me this far at least. Maybe I should suggest she be my Sugar Momma!" Nah! Not his style.

Reaching the building's entry door, he opened it just as a cute petite blond stepped from the staircase holding two huge bags of garbage to weigh her down. Wearing only a vintage white Star Wars t-shirt he could easily see some mighty fine legs. A couple perky TIE-Fighters too. "Morning!" He went for the classy Gentleman routine and gallantly held the door for her.

"Thanks Cap!" She paused for five seconds to absorb his appearance then giggled and carried her bags through at an angle, her backside facing him he glanced down to see a slender peek of butt cheek swell. Tony was tempted to offer her help, but it looked as if she had it under control. Charmer that he was he bit his tongue. "New here?" Once outside she turned to walk backwards to check him out, as much as he did her. He saw tight pussy! She knew he saw tight pussy. Nice! Still keeping his tongue from wagging, he smirked.

"Possibly! That all depends on if I sublet the apartment I'm here to look at."

"Amber's crib?"

"You know Amber?"

"Across the hall from me and my roommate. I run into her in the laundry room. Drop over sometime and say hi if you sign your life away."

"I'll do that. I'm Tony by the way."

"Tessa Harper. Nice to check you out Tony." She turned in step and wiggled away toward the dumpsters. Oh, she was making certain he saw her cheeks more than he had spotted before now. Barefoot she walked rather funny watching the ground for anything sharp.

"You too, Princess Leia!" He would LAY A her! She had him at the buns, not the earmuffs.

"BROWNY POINTS!" She yelled without looking.

Chuckling Tony headed on upstairs to find a problem. There were two opened doors. Uncertain which one was Amber's he shrugged and turned left to peer in. The doors were not exactly across from one another, so he chose the first opening to look inside for movement. Sure, enough a busty blond about the size of Tessa walked nude right in front of him. Coffee cup in her hand, she stopped cold like a deer in dim headlights before going to her room. Standing still right there in a full-frontal exhibition she took a sip of her coffee and stared at him.

"Uhhh? Are you Amber?" He fucking hoped so.

"Nyet! Are you MANntenance?" On purpose! "No toolbox, only tool."

"I wish I was." He winced squeezing the back of his neck, "I do tinker with the best of them though, if your wait is too long." He chuckled. "Sorry to stare."

"Used to it! How I make living."

"That must mean you're Tessa's roomie."

"She hogs all glory. I am Svetty!"

"Me too!" He showed her his sweaty hands. This was unbelievable. While he stood there unable to take his eyes off the hot Russian the front door reopened and Tessa trotted back upstairs, her braless TIE-fighters dodging about through the asteroid belt, cheery at the morning breeze. Airless space only in his held breath!

"Oops! I bet my leaving my door open confused you, didn't it?" Tessa gnashed her teeth, "Amber's..."

"Over here!" They both pointed across the hall at the second doorway. The real Amber popped her head out of her apartment on the right to point at herself, joining their jabs. Amber was a 5'4, 120-pound brunette with dark rimmed glasses, wearing extremely tight grey cotton shorts with a healthy wedge of cameltoe. A red cut off tank top shared and shiny strand of belly button bling. "So, I wasn't aware the girls were luring you in. Tony, I presume?"

"That would be me." He smiled and rubbed the back of his scalp again before turning half a step to the neighbors. "Nice meeting you ladies." Tessa winced then peered through her doorway to see Svetty slyly holding her coffee mug over her vagina as her only source of hiding.

"What? Keep bear cave warm."

"He's not tipping you Stripper! Take it to the stage." Tessa chuckled, "Sorry about my roomie... she's a dancer and hates clothing unless it's designer. Hey Amber." A warm smile met the brunette. Amber found it amusing Tony's blush for such a rugged looking man.

"She thought I was Maintenance." He chuckled.

"MANtenance!" Svetty corrected him with an amusing smirk over her coffee mug, now brought back to her lips. It took both hands to hold that steamy stance. Tony shook his head at her seductive accent. Three hot girls in under ten minutes. He was certainly feeling lucky today.

"We called about our garbage disposal a week ago. Not to discourage you in subletting Amber's place but warn you our landlord's take their sweet time."

"I take sweet time too." Svetty moved to the opened doorway without concern of being seen. She eyed Tony from head to toe. "He tinker!"

"I can maybe take a look... at... " Impossible not to look at Svetlana he swallowed, "After I check out Amber... her apartment... I'm just going back to my truck now." He laughed. Tessa stopped him with a palm on his chest then sighed at how hard his pecs were. Shaking off her lust she switched targets, hand removed with a pouty face.

"Get in there Cosmonaughty! Sorry Amber." Tessa pushed her roomie back inside by palming both breasts and nudging her. "May the Force be with you Tony." Tessa then shut the door. Shaking his head, he switched visuals to look over at Amber with a sheepish expression. Before he could say a word, he heard Svetty call out, "Want to see Lightsaber!" Even Amber had to giggle.

"Better get in here before the Mad Russian invades us." Amber turned to go back into her apartment. Following her he caught a glimpse of butt cheek peek beneath the girl's shorts. Strangely he found her cheeks nicer than Tessa's. "Want a cup of coffee?"

"I could use one sure. Need to wake up here before I leave town."

"And all of that next door didn't revive you?" Amber mused, "Where you headed?" She stepped into her small kitchen and found a clean coffee mug to pour him a fresh brew. "Cream or sugar?"

"Black is fine! I'm originally from West Memphis. If I rent your apartment this morning, I'll be heading back to get the rest of my things from my storage unit and my dog. My parents are babysitting her."

"Long drive, West Memphis."

"That it is, I dread it. Thanks for the coffee." He claims his cup and salutes her with it. "Mind if I ask why you're subletting?"

"My ex-boyfriend was paying half and then ditched me. No friends to speak of really because I work from home. I transcribe medical records for local Doctors. Good money, but not enough to cover all the bills, car payment, I support my dad too, he was injured a few years back and can't work."

"Sorry to hear that. Why didn't you just look for a roommate?"

"Been there done that. Stiffed one time too many." She frowned. "You can look around if you want, I picked up after myself. You won't be embarrassed by any bras drying over the shower rod." She chuckled. "Not that I wear any unless I go out. TMI! Sorry!"

"Don't sweat it. I wouldn't look badly at you if you had." He winked then looked to his right at the living room. "Faces the parking lot." He stepped through to the French doors, "Having a balcony is cool, there's room for a small grill and at couple chairs at least."

"I only use it to sunbathe." She joins him and opens the French door for a breath of fresh air. Like Tessa the gust revived her nipples beneath her tank. Shivering at a quick arousal she blushed. "That felt wonderful." Twisting away she tried to behave. "Leave that open awhile, the place could probably use the freshness." She did however go to her dining table to place heavy items on her paperwork to avoid the wind blowing them about.

"No problem!" He ventured to move freely and checked out the bathroom. "Yep! No bras. Nice big shower."

"Hiding in my laundry basket." She laughed. "Yeah, that sold me too. Big enough for two people to share."

"Two bedroom, right?"

"Yes! The empty bedroom is on your left, my bedroom is on the right." He checked out both including her king size bed. Sudden images of Piper Cherry and Josie McKellen laying naked on that bed made him grin, not to mention boast a woody in thirty seconds flat. It helped envisioning Svetty and Tessa on that bed as well. What the hell add Amber to it, he'd fight for room. "Never once owned a Kingsize bed."

"I could possibly be persuaded to leave it for a couple hundred bucks. Where I'm going the rooms are too small."

"Sold!" After giving away the bed Piper Cherry bought from Macy's, he had no options besides the floor.

"You're taking the apartment?"

"You seem shocked. I'll bite on a couple of conditions. Which you can mull over. Do you know where you're going from here?"

"The only place I can afford, my dad's! House trailer!"

"Do you really want to live with him?"

"Rent free so it's a plus."

"That's not a yes or a no." He chuckles.

"Not really! I do like my independence. Why do you ask?"

"Just a thought and please don't read into it." He put up his palms in a defensive motion, "I know what you said and how you feel about roommates, but I start a new job at Horton-Dexter High School this week once I get back here and unpack. I won't get an immediate paycheck, but I've got enough cash to pay up three months' rent. You said $1,050 a month over the phone, right?"

"Yes. $1,050."

"What if I cut you a deal?"

"Meaning?" She flared her eyes. Was he hitting on her?

"I know you don't know me from Adam, but I wouldn't mind some company. I don't know that many people here in Nashville yet. Those three months I pay up... you can live here rent free. If you and I get along you're welcome to stay and we go halves on everything from that point on. You can keep your bed and the big room until then."

"Intriguing thought, but I don't know. You said you had a dog?"

"Cora!" Like he had Piper Cherry, he brought up his proud puppy to show a photo of he and his white Rottweiler. Amber easing as close to his arm as possible he felt her breast rubbing on his elbow.

"She's beautiful." Yes, she was! Cora that is. Amber too, but he wasn't going there. She did smell yummy though.

"Best behaved Rott you will ever find. She's a lover not a fighter." He chuckled "Totally trained! No landmines on the rug trust me. Loves frisbee! New place here and my being at work, at least if you stay, she's got company while I'm away."

"It's a tempting offer." She mulled it over, "I'm not sure though. Since my ex got me into..." She hesitates and takes a drink of her coffee and stares over her cup. Trembling a bit wanting to open up to him she feared his response, "I'm almost afraid to admit this..."

"Nothing you can tell me will get me to renege on my offer. You seem nice and I could really use a friend. Maybe someone to help fend off that Mad Russian."

"I'd lose! I think she's a Black Widow. She really is insane." Geek! She loved her Marvel movies. Turning off her stereo playing Chopin she sighed and stared at him as if sizing him up. In that sizing she saw his bulging inseam and the swell of a huge dick folded down his thigh where it rested behind tight denim jeans.

"People say I resemble Chris Evans, so I'll just put my shield between you and her. You can be my wingman... wing woman."

"Falcon?" She laughed. Tony immediately reconnected with Piper Cherry, Piper being a former Atlanta Falcon cheerleader. Interesting!

"Sure! I mean listen... you don't have to accept my offer; I can fend for myself. Just giving you an option is all."

"I appreciate that. More than I care to show. If I did, I'd jump into your arms without warning then bounce around the apartment like I was fifteen. Only because I really do want my freedom still."

"You going to fill me in on what you started to say?"

"Oh! Nick... my ex... he and I were... free spirits. When we were at home our rule was neither of us were allowed to wear clothing of any kind. It saved on detergent." She laughed.

"Honestly? Would you be any better shape living with your dad and streaking in front of him?"

"Good point! I could never do that to him. These clothes I'm wearing now. They've been in my dresser for four months. The only time I really wear anything is if I went running or grocery shopping. If I DID accept your proposal, I'd like my name off the lease, so I'd be free to go if I decided to."

"Done!"

"I'll need use of the dining table; I don't have a desk to work on."

"Done! You can even leave your bras on the shower rod."

"I only have one bra." She giggles, "Worn it twice this month. Rather not."

"Then don't! I might even go running with you. Good exercise for Cora too."

"It sounds like you're already thinking of us as a couple."

Gritting his teeth he lowers his gaze, "Sorry! Not at all! I guess it did sound a tad that way, didn't it? As a Coach I just like to keep fit. So yeah, I run too. Fitness room at the school so that will save a gym membership. Loving the idea of a pool on the grounds. I love swimming."

"Sign my lease agreement and let's go from there."

"Got a pen?" He noted her lowering her eyes at his erection still lingering from that king size bed full of imaginary lovers. Pen was half of penis. Holding her breath, she turned and walked over to the kitchen counter where she had set her lease and ink pen. Coffee sat aside she took it back out to her partially cleared off dining table and offered him the pen.

Stepping up he signed on the X and dated it. His confidence clear, she signed below his signature as turning over her lease. Reading her name as Amber Hawthorne he smiled and puckered his lower lip. "You know? You remind me of the brunette in Three Broke Girls but without the sarcasm."

"I love Kat Dennings! I've actually been told that. Wish I had her tits." She blushed down at her 36C's, hopeful he might follow her glance. He caught on to her hint but failed her.

"Not going to look."

"Come on, you already did." She laughed, "Trial basis? Two weeks?"

"Be yourself!" He expressed, "No judging, not hitting on you. I promise."

"Damn!" She pouted then shook his hand. "Let's hope Cora likes me."

"We'll find out soon enough. I am going to write you a check to our landlord, and you can drop it off. I need to hit the road." A swift back pocket reach he brought out his checkbook and wrote her a check for the three months and a deposit. That left him with 300 bucks to get to West Memphis and back. From there he had enough to survive until his final Macy's paycheck. He knew his mom would have a care package of food items to bring back, she was always good for Mac & Cheese and can goods like chili. "Oh hey! Tell our landlord if he needs a maintenance man, I could probably fill in part-time."

"Wonderful! I forgot to mention our toilet leaks at the base."

"It most likely just needs a seal. Lay a towel down to soak it up the puddles until I get back in town and I'll fix it."

"Awesome! I can afford the seal. I'll pay the power bill and feed us, those three months. Fair enough?"

"Full meal deal, Ms. Hawthorne." He winked then stepped away. "Make me a key?"

"Already did! Almost forgot!" She went back into the kitchen and returned with his key.

"Appreciate it!' Winking at her he stepped to the front door, "You can strip once I shut the door behind me."

"WAIT!" She stopped him as he turned the knob but hadn't pulled the door open. Fanning her hands nervously before her she insisted, "I can't believe I'm going to do this... but I need to feel... comfortable. It's the only way." He cocked an eyebrow and awaited whatever it was she intended to do.

Taking a deep breath, she reached to her red tank tops lower hemline and brought her shirt up over her head to stand topless. Her gravity defying 36C's alive and well indulged some azure looking areolas, due to her fairly timid tan. He chose respect and didn't look once, maintaining eye contact. Noting his expression as dull she just went for it and brought her cotton shorts to her ankles, stepping out of them to share in her full body beauty. A thin brown landing strip of pubes should have lured him in, but Tony resisted.

"All good now?" He warmly smiled.

"You're not going to... look?" She went as far as a 360 pivot. "Fifteen remember?"

"We both know I like what I see Amber, but let's not get off on the wrong foot. Respect! I'll see you the day after tomorrow."

"Drive safely. Thank you again, Tony. I think you saved my life."

"Will do." He opens the door and steps out. In the hallway he agreed, pay it forward as they say. Piper helped him, he helped Amber. Good call!

"God, I hope so."

She had to shut off her thoughts. Yeah, that was not going to happen. Before he even hit the front entrance at the bottom of the stairs, she had raced to her King size bed and brought out her toys. Amber Hawthorne was not going to find it easy being just a roommate. This was too good to be true.

Unknown to Amber when Tony had stepped out of his new apartment he started for that entrance when he heard Tessa and Svetty exiting their apartment again. Pausing to play door man for another round of courtesy, he heard Svetty making lightsaber noises followed up by a one-handed slashing X motion toward him on her way down with a basket of laundry. Her attire was not much better than being nude, white lace boy shorts and a lacy bra with sandals on. Behind her Tessa was

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,847 Followers
12