Starting from Scratch Ep. 149: RENT FrEE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

dressed up properly in a dress and carried her portfolio and laptop case.

"Luke! I am your lover." Svetlana hissed as she reached the ground level then turned to head for the basement. He had to laugh and check out her extraordinarily perfect curves.

"She's in a galaxy of her own... far, far away! Trust me!" Tessa chuckled, "You're getting good at playing Carlton the Doorman. Thanks Jeeves!"

"Welcome!" He smirked and took one last glance at Svetty who had set her basket down in front of a washer and dryer in the hallway, she then proceeded to strip what little she had on off and place the garments in the washing machine. Before including her basket load, she stood looking up at him mimicking her lightsaber, she stroked it like a huge cock. "Should I warn her I'm a Trekkie? I'll be seeing you around neighbor."

"Traitor! And I was really hoping you would try a Jedi mind trick on me. So, you subleased Amber's crib?" Tessa waited for him to walk with her.

"I did!"

"Gonna miss ole' Amber. She always had some good vittles on the stove. Aroma always made me want to bust her door down and raid her oven."

"She's staying a few weeks, maybe longer. I talked her into being a roommate, so she didn't have to go live with her dad."

"Oh really? Hooking up already! Darn and I was going to jump your bones first."

"There's still time. I'm not her mate." He laughed, "Where you headed?"

"Meeting my co-worker Henry at the main office. Gaming industry. We design RPG games."

"Oh really? I'm prone to play some Mass Effect, now and then." There was that bedroom visual and the mass of hot bitches calling out to him. There was that effect also. Fucking erection!

"Awesome! I'll play with you once you get settled." She winks, "Controller in hand I'm darn good. Ah, the days of a meaty joystick."

"I bet you are."

"What do you do for a living Tone?"

"Just landed a coaching job at Horton-Dexter. Basketball!"

"Oh wow! Small world, my co-worker's wife works there. English Teacher named Josie."

"Small world indeed! If we're talking the same Josie, she got me the job. Well, she and Piper."

"Boy is your dick going to be sore." She laughed and unlocked her car from a distance. Seeing her flasher go off, he joined her and unlocked his truck. They were parked side by side.

"I hope by sore you don't tell me STD's."

"Doubt that, but never know. We all get around, so life's a risk. Piper and Josie are nymphos. Hell Svetty and I are nymphos. You're just surrounded Buddy Boy. You don't have to tell them I'm calling them that. Not that it would offend them."

"Secrets safe! I like the ladies; they were a lot of fun. So... Josie's married? I guess I did see a wedding ring."

"Yeah! They have twin daughters together. Smoking hot like Mommy! Growing up to be like Josie too." She wasn't going any further in telling him of how she was coaching Dakota McKellen in sex. Better to zip it!

"Guess I better back off of Josie then."

"As if she'd let you. Besides Henry... her husband fucks me and Svetty so why sweat it?"

"No shit? Damn! I'm liking Nashville more and more."

"And now you have Amber."

"I'm not pursuing Amber. We're just friends."

"Uh huh!" Tessa chuckled. "You just keep telling yourself that Bucko!"

"So you and Svetty are single?"

"We lick one another. Not lesbians mind you, we both crave dick but it's fun. No man could keep up with us. She's got a crazy good lawyer as a Sugar Daddy though. She dances at the club Cashanova if you ever want to swing by there. Oh! If you do... word to the wise? Avoid a bodybuilder named Serafina, she'll bend you to her will. Trust me I know."

"Tie you up?"

"Let's just say... I was walking funny for two days. Bitch is crazy but so cool."

"I'll check the place out once I get settled and have extra cash in my wallet to tip with."

"Okay, Cap! I'm running late. If you want to visit us, you're welcome to walk right on in, we leave our door unlocked. Pick a bedroom, neither one of us will say get out."

"That's bold! What if you have company?"

"Still won't tell you to leave."

"I just might have to do that. Shit! I forgot the garbage disposal. I have to fix our toilet once i get back. Give me a couple days and if your landlord has sent anyone I'll look at it."

"We just will. You look at the disposal, I'll drool over your plumber's crack. Be seeing ya, F-150."

"That's Roy."

"Hey Roy! This is Barbarella." She pats her car roof. "Love me some classic Syfy."

"Same here. Classic any genre."

"Awesome! Later!"

"Bye Tessa." He closed her door like a Gent. He was getting good at it.

Hopping in his truck Tony Gunther fired up his engine and let Tessa back out first. As the blond honked upon departure, he tooted back then sat there looking at his apartment balcony. The French door was still wide open which made him wonder something. Turning his ignition back off he got out and made his way under his balcony. His hunch correct he heard moaning. Chuckling, he knew Amber must have gotten worked up into a frenzy. Sighing at his hormonal infliction he turned to head back to his truck. Three feet later... screaming orgasm.

"It's definitely going to be interesting. Might be fun teasing her and denying her. Drive her crazy until we just can't resist any longer." Pondering that possibility over he sighed, "Naaa! Just keep it civil."

He sat in his truck a bit longer to text Piper Cherry of his rental victory. Omitting meeting Tessa and Svetlana, outside of mentioning a crazy Russian, and that he had a roomie now, he wanted things to remain under the radar. Roy in an uproar to drown Amber out, Tony headed South... then West. Phone sex via speaker on the interstate with Piper kept him awake.

Nothing like Nashville!

Pure CoUNTry!

12