Starting from Scratch Ep. 150: WIRED SCIENCE

Story Info
Let's make a volcano! Loads of OOZE and AHHHS!
3.8k words
4.63
3.4k
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 150 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

Piper Cherry was riding high after being allowed to roam freely in a see-through white shirt and skintight bright yellow leggings. By third period she had actually masturbated twice already, once in the Teacher's lounge while drinking coffee with Principal Carl Manley, the second in their shared office while talking to new Basketball Coach Tony Gunther. With Tony being on the highway he managed to get off behind the steering without causing a ten-car pileup. Both times Carl paid attention, a first and second in one morning for the former Drill Sargent. He did enjoy being the voyeur but until now he had kept to himself for the most part. The more his new Counsellor grew on him, and her loyalty seeming in tune with his expectations, his drive, he began opening up. About more than just her cum coated fingertips.

Having rested a bit, she found her hormones on fire and was fantasizing about her studly Science Teacher, Roger Dundee. Looking over his class schedule in her books, which included an attendance roster for age, she discovered a near impossibility. Every single Senior in his class third hour was eighteen. There was a sex god! Even more a large portion of the class were either football players, wrestlers, basketball team members, or her cheerleaders. Even a few of her detainees from the Nerd Herd were slipped in for good measure. There were around six students she had yet to really get to know, but she would point them out to Angus Furlong to get his opinion before doing anything too crazy, if Roger Dundee would even allow it. He had come a long way in the short time knowing her, even going so far as having a threesome with he, and his brother Brock. She pretty much committed herself to never telling him no to anything. She hoped he felt the same.

His classroom door opened wide as always, she opted to do as she routinely did in teasing him. His doorway sat at the head of the class so none of the students could really see anyone in the hallway. Seeing as Roger had yet to see her daily attire she wanted his opinion, so remained there in the doorway enacting a sexy pose. She had rolled her waistband down to her pubes again in front, an inch and a half section of butt crevice in the back. No bra worn, her white shirt hid pretty much nothing up above, while below there was no mistaking that she wasn't wearing underwear of any kind. Nipples thumbing it, her cameltoe sinking viciously up into her labia, even a faint wet stain if you searched for it. Every inch the slut of every man's dreams.

While he had only began teaching third period over the last ten minutes, he was walking the classroom aisles between rows of students discussing evolution and Darwin's Theory. Not many were paying attention outside the cheerleaders fawning over how hot Roger was. Last Friday when he took over Detention things got insane, and he had a bit of fantasy gifted him due to Piper. It would not be his last time covering for her if it was anything like last time. Guilty as charged and they charged him like lionesses going in for the kill. He was happy being prey.

Tired of waiting on him to move back toward his desk she took an excitably giddy deep breath and marched to the corner of the wall where students could actually see her. Hands held at the wrist behind her back she let about a tenth of the class see her chest without covering up. Spotting Finn Rice of her football Detainees first she offered a shy glare then cued him in by darting her eyes for him to read and follow. Realizing she needed confirmation as to those unaware visually what she was like, he turned in his seat to calculate those she likely didn't know. Uncertain of two, he gave her the peace sign accompanied by a shrug. Ebonn Craig of the so-called Nerd Herd made his own assessment and gave her a thumbs up. Convinced she stepped in further to find Roger with his back to her.

With more students becoming well aware of her, she placed a finger to her lips to remain quiet and took her heels off at the door. Tiptoeing in she made it right up behind him and took the risk of shaking her tits toward his back. There could have been laughter, but nobody wanted to ruin her actions by informing Roger. Standing right next to two of those students she had never met, she razzed them playfully, their response was a smile and a nod. Two down, four to know.

Spotting an empty chair next to another of her incognitos, two girls who looked like bookworms she waited until Roger paused, preparing to turn. The second he chose a direction she hid in his blind spot until facing toward the head of the class. Tina Wiles of her cheerleading squad poised her hand in the air as a distraction. While pondering genomes, her question kept Roger facing away from her enough to ease between students to reach the vacancy. Sitting between the girls, Angus Furlong, and his girlfriend Robin Banks the awe was met with smirks.

Refusing to cover her chest Piper smiled at the two girls she had not met, and they smiled back, but both with a hesitant, "What's going on?" look in their eyes. They knew who Piper was even if she didn't return the favor. Robin using her notebook jotted a message to the girls saying, "Stay cool!" One of them winced playfully, the other blushed. Robin then wrote their names down with arrows pointing at them. "Randa and Becky" A cutesy wave from Piper they returned the greeting without appearing offended. Both girls simply stared at Piper in wonderment of her nipples so brazenly visible. Feigning shyness Piper covered her chest with her palms until Angus slyly reached over and drew her left hand away. The students witnessing his control over her just knew this was going to get good. Anything to do with Furlong was always juicy. Big man on campus!

Roger still oblivious at the moment went to the head of the class as he explained genomes to Tina. Robin offered Piper her notebook and pen to communicate with, puckering at her idea Piper went with it. "Don't mind me. Observing the class." She showed everyone the second Roger eyed another question from Maynard Smooth forcing his attention left. Becky and Randa looked at her note then Becky wrote, "Class observing you too." A sweet shy grin she pointed at her boobs. Piper then drew big breasts on a piece of paper and shared them with an "I have my eyes on you two." a peace sign hand motion pointing at both girls. They nearly laughed but held their breath.

Robin noticed Piper's pubes peeking out and bulged her eyes. She too was wearing black leggings but with a much longer top to cover her hips. Showing her support Robin leaned back in her seat and quietly lowered her leggings to compete with Piper, her fiery red patch exposed for what few people could see. Angus nodded and wagged his tongue at his girl as a show of support.

Piper mocking him flicked her tongue at Robin too. The girl Randa seeing this stiffened up in her seat until Piper shot her a glance. It was then Randa performed her own awkward wag to show she was cool with things. Becky eying Randa's actions simply flared her eyes until Piper razzed even her. That brought on an adorably weird smile, and she pointed at her boobs again.

The boys that had accepted Piper with ease shared a note of their own out of two notebooks. Billy Conrad wrote, "I'll fluff those, Becky." which made her drop her jaw. The second boy Taylor Dawkins had one for Randa in wait saying, "French me Randa." The girls discovered their shells cracking under pressure. Piper was in a sense playing matchmaker yet again. This just left the other two boys that watched everything with shocked expressions. Piper hugged her desk trying not to let Roger see her and so far, her entourage kept him busy with questions. That should have been a hint right there, his students barely ever took real interest in any of his required course material. Over his head at the moment.

Piper lay her head in her arms and shared a beguiling look at those final two students Curt Jacobi and Ethan Troutmeyer making them sweat. Not only did Piper's amazing eyes haunt them but her cheerleaders in the class dared to participate. With Roger having answered Tina Wiles and turned away, Tina stood up and faced Curt and Ethan and shocked the entire class. Lifting her shirt, she let everyone see her tits. A huge hit as always, she being as hot as she was, led Ethan to chuckle slightly, loud enough for Roger to look his way.

"Find early man funny, Ethan?" Roger asked.

"Early women even funnier." That made the class chuckle. Being awkward he was actually proud to have made them notice him for once. That deserved a titty flash out of cheerleaders Deanna Sweeny and Tawny Martin. Piper loved her girls. So did Ethan and Curt, they were seeing hearts circling like buzzards around their brows. Roger caught on as he spotted eyes and turned to witness Deanna just pulling her shirt down. Shaking his head Roger Dundee examined his class more closely and zeroed in on Piper.

"When did our esteemed Counsellor sneak in on me?" He smiled as Piper sat up straight and stretched vividly in her seat, her chest zeroed in on by the rest of his class. Swallowing at her insanity in showing up like this in that shirt he frowned at her.

"Don't mind me I'm just observing your Teaching techniques again. Have you noticed every girl in your class has a crush on you?" She waved at her cheerleaders first then at the girls who were otherwise simply students. With Robin and Tina in the lead they clothed their hearts with their hands and sighed at Roger, once they opened it up the path to lover's lane, all of the remaining young women shared the same reaction. "See? Cupid Dundee... straight as an arrow, curved like a bow."

"Thanks for the charm school lesson, Counsellor. I'm pretty certain the men in here think the same thing of you?"

"Ha! We all know she's got the curves of a bow." Maynard Smooth chuckled.

"Nice target too." Angus smirked.

"Only thing straight on her is her pubes." Ethan tried for another joke after having seen her straight up landing strip peeking from her curled leggings. With a deafening silence Ethan panicked and sank low in his seat.

"Now how would you know that Mister Troutmeyer?" Roger frowned yet again.

"Blame me!" Piper stood up and danced a 360 in step, hands in her hair like an exotic dancer. Roger turned pale then realized he himself had shown Piper off last week in the hallway. No pubes that day so something new was definitely in the works.

"Her butt crack is straight too. No archery in her spine. Arch... archery... get it?" Curt had to join in on the time to get bold act. In response Piper turned her back to Roger and shook her ass allowing him a better look at her two-inch crevice.

"Time to crack up everyone." Angus laughed.

"Which one?" Finn Rice challenged, "Back or front?"

Piper now facing Roger sucked in her already tight tummy and fanned both sets of fingers toward her cameltoe as if angel wings, thumbs under her rolled down waistband. "Butterfly effect?" The praise was overwhelming. "Gypsy Moth?"

"Yellowjacket?" Becky dared to open up, utilizing the color of the Counsellor's leggings. Piper mulled it over with a friendly wink for participation.

"BEE PLUS! I have an idea, Roger." Piper flirted with batting lashes and a seductive gaze.

"Do I want to know?"

"Evolution is the topic of the day, correct?"

"Yep!"

"Let's get everyone involved. We can call this Natural Selection."

"We're all selecting you, Piper." Angus laughed.

"Naturally!" Robin rolled her eyes, "But we ladies select Mister Dundee."

"They soooo adore us, Roger."

"Uh huh!" He continued to shake his head stressing as to where this was going. "So, it's a game?"

"Like charades. I'll start first. If anyone guesses what I am they have to assume the next act. We have twenty minutes on the clock."

"Cock!" Maynard coughed into his hand to more laughter.

"You can act out being the very first rooster Maynard."

"I'll be his Hen." Deanna batted her eyes.

"Cross that road when you come to it." Piper giggled. "Here goes!" Dropping to her knees she stretched out on her front and placed her chin on her folded arms, using her elbows as if legs. Lifting her ass in the air, her cheek slip was deep and alluring. Dragging herself like a snake she slid forward in the aisle. Students stood up to observe her performance better. She was essentially crawling toward Roger with eyes focused on his tenting crotch, no mistaking that hunger.

"Snake?" Robin asked. She then shot her own glance at Dundee's concealed serpent. "Anaconda even."

"Python!" Deanna whimpered; her own eyes trained on Roger. He knew and stood his ground arms folded over his chest. The ladies were all invested in Roger more than Piper. Even Becky and Randa found his strong stance almost mythic in nature. The science teacher simply remained statuesque staring right back into Piper's alluring blue eyes. After having bedded her down on his boat and the insane things she did, even allowed, he just couldn't tell her to behave. She often told him to show her off, but she was doing just fine on her own. Thankfully he was well aware of who and how old his students were at this moment.

"Cockodile!" Angus jumped back in, "Open those jaws." Piper did just to be cute, she knew he wanted to stick his dick in her mouth. Detention perhaps! For now, this was being silly and bonding with her worshippers, including Roger Dundee.

Roger decided to add his own thoughts, "Tiktaalik?"

"TIKTOKLICK?" She winced at him laughing.

"Hey!" He chuckled back, "I'm going for early fish out of water."

"OH MY GOD! YOU GUESSED IT." Not even! But it was funny. She rolled over on to her back and arched her spine. Nipples cresting high and her waistband forming a bridge over her pelvic bones, she shared even more of her pubes as seen beneath her clothing gap. Guys were biting their fists. "You darWIN this round." That joke heard a few groans. In her mind she giggled, "Those moans better over me later when you're all jerking off." Nope! Everyone was too uncertain on how to act around Roger. He saw the cheerleader's tits but to see a guy's dick might not be as well received.

While lying there peering back at him by craning her scalp on the tile Piper let her hands roam her belly and slide up under her shirt. Not going so far as actually palming her breasts but simply caressing the underside of her mounds. Finally, Roger moved closer and stood over her straddling her head, one foot next to each ear. "Trying to decide what I want to act out." He rubbed his chin allowing her to stare directly up at his erection. Opting to peer around at everyone he realized every guy within range was eyeballing her waistband.

"Go for it, Mister Dundee." Finn Rice stood up, "No rats in this class." He confirmed it by making everyone share a thumbs up. "HORTON-D!" He raised his tone like a salute. Without laughing every student in the class recited the softer side of, "Horton-D!"

"Live a little Boat Boy!" Piper razzed him and lifted her ass off the ground. In stretching her pubes exposed even further, the material riding deep within her pussy but not quite showing off her clit. Merely the dip from the angle he stood.

"I'm so going to regret this." He sighed.

Robin Banks now took to her feet and approached Roger, "No regrets! You're both under our protection. Now and forever!" Her sincerity made him lift his eyebrows. Just as they had with Finn the entire class mumbled, "Now and forever!" Expressions hopeful and dedicated he huffed his cheeks then moved his feet about. Left foot to the right of her ribcage, right foot beside her left profile. Kneeling carefully, he literally sat between her breasts, her right tit lifting his erection straight up. "Need a hint?" He asked around as everyone grinned.

"Mount Ever Rest?" Finn coughed up.

"Nope!"

"Lake Titty Cocka?" Deanna laughed.

"Great Divide?" Curt chimed in.

"Isn't this about Evolution?"

"Natural Selection!" Piper giggled then palmed her tits for a brief instant, "I think he selected me, he knows these are natural."

"Just charades I suppose." Roger chuckled. "Hint... Dromedary!"

"Drama dairy?" Angus winced, "What the hell? You plan on milking Miss Cherry?"

"For all she's worth." Rog puckered his lower lip.

"Dromedary is a camel right?" Tawny brought up.

"Smart girl!" He pointed at the redhead.

"He's using Piper's tits like he's setting between two humps on a camel." That gave Piper a brilliant idea for the McKellen twins birthday party.

"Getting warmer." He chuckled.

"I know I am." Piper busted up.

"Last clue!" Roger put the middle finger of his left hand in his mouth to get it wet then reached over Piper's desert to seek out an oasis. Taking a monster risk, he slipped his fingers beneath her waistband and relocated his wet finger up inside Piper's vulva.

"HANDSTORM!" Piper yelped and the class roared with laughter. The girls in class swooned over the chemistry he and Piper exuded. "PALM TREES and a HOT DATE!" He fingered her five deep insertions making her fan her face.

"CAMELTOE!" Angus belted out at the last second.

"That's the ticket!"

"HELL, YEAH ROG!" Angus pumped his fist.

"One more for the road." Roger, he removed his finger and licked her taste from his user-friendly middleman. Rising up he planted his knuckles on the tile and crawled off of Piper. Hobbling like a chimp first, he gradually nurtured his way taller to just his feet, knees still bent but remaining low to the floor. Every few steps in his waddle he rose a bit higher until he stood tall and walked to the head of the class.

"The evolutionary chain from dawn ape to modern man." Tina Wiles replied.

"Perfecta Mundo!" Roger pointed with a wink.

"Hey! Get back here, I prefer to monkey around with a real man." Piper rolled over on to her tummy.

Angus had a brilliant thought and started a low-level chant, "BANANA! BANANA! BANANA!" the other classmates following his lead.

"Evolution of modern woman it is." Piper crawled to her knees and walked on all fours toward Roger standing in wait. He folded his arms once more and stared at her with a defiant gaze. In passing Angus, he took the initiative to hook the back of her leggings until her movement pulled them down in back offering everyone a tight clam and cute pucker.

"CHEEKA looking for Tarzan."

"Wasn't it Cheetah?" Finn chuckled.

"Never prosper!" Becky rose to the occasion then lowered her tone to emphasize, "Cheetah's never prosper! My bad!"

Reaching Roger, Piper sat up on her calves with her entire butt in full view. "Am I peeling your banana boat?" She loved mocking his living on his boat on the Tennessee river. During the good weather months that is.

Bell ringing ended their fun as the whole class groaned at having to go. Piper remained on her knees even as the students picked up to move on. Robin Banks in the lead moved to Roger's right side and rubbed his bicep. "LOYALTY!" In procession each girl in class repeated their devotion the exact same way, even Randa and Becky. In passing Piper, they made a zipping motion with their lips. Good to know Ladies! Good to know.

Angus and the boys did similar, each bending over to rub Piper's ass in passing. "ROYALTY!" Their verse united Piper and Roger. As everyone left, Angus held back to the very last and looked back at the King and Queen of Horny-Dexter. "I'll guard the door. You got five minutes, make it count." Shutting it, he had Finn and Maynard stand guard with him.

In a blur Roger unzipped his slacks and pulled them down. Moving behind her he nudged her forward and took her from behind. The second his crown pierced her vulva she squirted all across his cock. Snatching up her long blond hair he yanked her head back and looked straight down at her gorgeous blue orbs. No words at the moment he simply stared at her and placed his wet fingers which were once up her cunt in her mouth. Hammering her she had a nice heavy orgasm in under three minutes. Reclaiming his fingers, he chuckled over their monkey business. Hair also abandoned he chose to stroke it instead.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers
12