Starting from Scratch Ep. 150: WIRED SCIENCE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"BANANA SPLIT!"

He continued on hitting her cunt from behind until she opted to turn the tables and pull away from him. Turning swiftly enabling her to throw her weight into hurling him backwards he lost his balance and fell on his ass. Mounting him she rode him to the best of her abilities without removing her leggings. Not easy! Soggy britches certain. Grinning at him she informed him of her alpha status.

"Cherry on top!"

"Running out of time."

"Unload already, Lancelot Link!" Old school Saturday morning cartoon. Her great grandfather made her watch it in reruns.

"ALMOST... there!" Nut rejoicing, snarl provided, he coated her insides. Rolling off the two scurried to get dressed. Just as Angus pounded on the door as a warning they jumped up and sat on the front of his desk snickering.

"I think we should teach together more often. Josie has her first period fanatics; we have our third period Banana RePubic." Her pubes were still peeking out. She loved the freedom of Carl Manley's insistence.

"You and I have Detention." Rog brought up, "Probably should keep things a little higher up the food chain."

His next class filtering in their persona became professional.

"Cover for me Friday then. Game day!"

"All cheerleaders?"

"Until Game time, sure. All my bitches after that. I think Becky and Randa might enjoy getting punished by you. You could always detain them for bad jokes."

"Risky, Blue eyes!"

"Frisky, browneyes!" She nudged their shoulders together. "Gotta go... places to sHOw."

"Seeya!"

That ass crack was hard to miss.

Yep! He was going to think of her the rest of the day. Her yellow leggings drenched was pretty hard to ignore. She planned on telling anyone who pointed that out to her that Bill Nye busted his beaker.

"Hmm? I just realized Piper reminds me of a young Kelly LeBrock from that 80's comedy movie Weird Science!"

ZAP!

"That's my girl!"

12