Starting from Scratch Ep. 151: FOLLOW the LITER

Story Info
Danny Baltimore POPS a Cap! Custer POPS a CHERRY!
5k words
4.67
3.3k
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 151 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Fanning herself after her interlude with Roger Dundee on the floor of his classroom, Piper Cherry returned to her cubicle office to relax a bit. Kicking off her yellow pumps she sat in her swivel chair rubbing her feet together and deciding now might be a good time to sort through student files to learn a bit about some of her future admirers. That meant getting right back up from her comfy seat to open a filing cabinet behind her. With the next class bell about to ring she touched up her waistband so that it was riding extremely low, taking the risk as Carl Manley had told her to. No problem there, she loved showing off, that's why the office door was wide open. Carl off and about at the main office gave her the freedom to explore. In return giving her soon to be passerby's a chance to ogle her up as well. Even with her leggings rolled low, in the end it was no different than if she wore a bikini, that crack would still be shining. Pubes too! A three-quarter inch tuft of dark peach fuzz left high on her bikini area as if a fuck you finger to anyone admiring her. Of course, they would say, "Fuck you too!" They all wanted too anyway.

After her run in yesterday with Danny Baltimore and knowing he might pay her a visit, she pulled his file first just to double check if he was lying about his birthday being this Friday. Opening it she saw his report card and realized just how smart the boy was. "All A's and one B. Nice! Someone pays attention to more than me and my C's." Meaning her bra cup size. "That up close brush with his face in my lap was unfortunate, but at least he's only two days... even less at midnight, away from my not sweating it. What happened was not on purpose so I really shouldn't let it bug me. By Friday I could... give him a birthday present on the sly. Nothing too crazy but just enough to let him feel special. He really did seem like a good guy. I wonder though, he's not a jock, the Nerd Herd doesn't count him as one of their own, so where does he stand? It's not like he's an introvert he talked my leg... open." She giggled, "I suppose technically Danny got his birthday present already. Still, it would be a sweet gesture to make his day."

Knock! Knock! She heard a tap on the office door. Turning sideways she smiled, "There's the man of the hour. I wondered if you were going to stop by." In stepped Danny Baltimore dressed up as if going on a date. Lifting his 2-liter of Dr. Pepper, purchased before school today and chilled in his car on ice as if champagne. He used his own money, Piper's cash yesterday going to 8-ounce bottles.

"You invited me. Can I skip class a while and talk." Other students walking by were drooling over his shoulder at Piper, now facing them, her thin strip of pubic hair rising up over her curled waistband. Danny zeroed in on those the second he turned and blushed a bit.

"Sure! I'll write you an excuse note. We can even roll it up and put it in that big bottle once we drain it." He even brought two plastic cups which he showed her as he moved closer. "So, did I scar you for life yesterday?"

"Not even! I was going to ask you if my accident... made you leery of me. I mean... there's no way you didn't feel my breath... on... " Only a nod toward her brilliant landscape. "...below the belt." That last part was under his breathe. She felt that one too!

"As you said, not even. My fault for wearing short skirts like that and no undies. I'm allergic to panties." Fanning her face with one hand, her bikini area with the other, "As if you can't tell."

"Same with me wearing boxers. Is that my file? I see my name on the manilla folder."

"Oh! Yes! I was just reading up on you Daniel. Have a seat, start pouring." She waited until he sat down in her only extra chair in the cramped cubicle and unscrewed the cap before returning her eyes to his file contents. "Chess team? When did we have a... ah, budget cuts?" Answered her own question!

"Yeah! I'm pretty good too. As you can tell I'm not the sports type. Chunky butt me!" He laughed. Danny was medium build, not really out of range of being normal if he just applied himself physically.

"Same here! I need to lose a few pounds in my jiggle." She turned her back to him and twerked just for laughs. "See? I put the ounce in bounce!" Once she stopped she realized he was missing his cup and pop was spilling all over her desk. "Careful!" She reached for the bottle to lift it.

"Crap! Sorry! I... forgot what I was doing for a second there."

"I have that effect on guys. No harm... no paper towels."

"I got ya'll covered." They heard and turned to see Custer Martini at the door. Entering he took his John Deere cap off and sat it on Carl's desk before whipping his plain black t-shirt off like a male model. Moving in shirtless, his chiseled chest with not a single hair and he used it to wipe up Danny's mess. Piper instantly began biting her lower lip at the bleach blonde haired young stud. After Custer fucking her silly yesterday seeing him with no shirt she was wet as hell. Her yellow leggings instantly formed a wet stain over her cameltoe. "Ya'll need me to dab ya down there Miss Cherry?" Custer winked.

"I must have got some Dr. Pepper on my..." She sucked in her tummy and used her fingers to compress her abdomen to see the stains, "...here to apologize to Danny?"

"Already did." Both boys eyed her butterfly defect as her fingertips showed off her revealed pubes and damp leggings. "We bumped fists after Detention when he helped me jumpstart my battery."

"Wonderful! I'm glad you two made up. So, why are you here then?"

"Saw Danny when I was walkin' by and figured we should tell you together that we're cool."

"Saw Danny before seeing me? Shame on you." She chuckled. "Did you tell Danny how mean I was to you during detention?"

"I did! She was brutal... busted my balls a couple times." He grinned. "Sure, made me toe the line." Sucked her toes! "You don't want detention trust me, those Jock offs were merciless. Comin' at her like animals. I was gettin' worried for a minute there."

"So, was I." She smirked, "They can be vicious some days. Rabid dogs even!"

"That because of your dress Miss Cherry?" Danny handed her a full cup of soda.

"My fault I'm sure. Boys will be boys. You two... being boys."

"Rather be called a man, Ma'am!" Custer rubbed his belly and patted his crotch at the same time while Danny's attention was on Piper. "I'm diggin' the yellow leg'n's!"

"Yeah, they're awesome." Danny agreed. "Mister Manley doesn't get mad you showin'... " He pointed at her pubes. Looking down at herself she shrugged.

"Showing? My belly button? You can barely see it." She lifted her white blouse just a tad to reveal it.

"I think he meant those whiskers, Ma'am!" Custer reached over and pinched her bikini fur and tugged it. Danny dropped his jaw at how bold Custer was.

"Ohhh, that!" She sighed and swatted his hand, "Are you trying to get detention again Custer?"

"Naaa! I reckon I deserve it though. My daddy got after me for gettin' home late. I have chores after school. Unless I ask for permission to be late he gets fuzzy... I mean fussy."

"It is pretty fuzzy. I really should shave it. Enough checking me out Gentlemen." She flipped her tongue out at them. "I'm comfy, just you mind your own business."

"I think it's hot." Danny grinned, "Does that get me detention?"

"Nope! Not you my favorite Ballsamore." She pelted him on the forehead with the fingers she just rubbed her fur with. "Toast?" She raised her pop glass. Utilizing his own cup Danny tapped his softly on Her's so as not to spill anymore.

"To the birthday boy on Friday. Welcome to adulthood Danny."

"Thanks!"

"Your birthday's Friday? That's awesome D." Custer nodded, "Mine was a month ago. All man, now!" He flexed his muscles like a body builder for laughs. "Congrats!" Piper bit her lower lip whimpering at Custer's physique. Damn Boy!

"Thanks again." Bell ringing for that next class Custer cursed under his breath.

"I better git!" He shared his redneck terminology.

"You can stay. I'll write you a note like I'm doing for Danny here." She sipped her pop then felt bubbles tickling her nose. Giggling she used Custer's shirt to rub her nose. His cologne storming her senses she fluttered her eyelashes, Danny seeing her inhale grinned back at Custer. "What brand of cologne do you wear?"

"Dr. Pepper." Custer chuckled, "My cousin bought it for me, it's called Insist." Incest! He was fucking his cousin now and then. The only other girl he had ever done save for Piper yesterday. Now if he could just land Sable McKellen, he could dive a happy man. Custer was a swimmer, a fresh lake on his parent's farm had a dock.

"I don't think I've heard of that one." Neither had Custer, he made up Insist on the fly, he had no clue what his cologne's true brand name was, it was cheap and free. The mesmerizing scent was still appealing to Piper. Tossing his shirt back on her desk to prevent him putting it on she eyed Danny checking her thighs out again. She let him, innocent enough, as she concluded earlier no worse if she wore a bikini. "So, Danny... big plans for your birthday? You know it's the McKellen twin's birthday this Thursday, celebrating on Saturday though."

"My mom is just taking me to a movie Friday night. I go to my dad's, it's his weekend with me, they're divorced. I think my dad is taking me flying, he's a pilot."

"Awesome! Tell him to steer clear of any hot air balloons on Saturday." She laughed, "Don't say anything to ruin it but I rented six hot air balloons for the girls party."

"Wow! That would be so cool." Danny dropped his jaw, "You must really like the McKellen's, that has to cost a fortune."

"Not cheap! I spent a lot to make it special. I won't tell either of you more just in case. Tell the girl's happy birthday when you see them on Thursday."

"We can do that." Custer grinned. Now he had an excuse to talk to Sable. If he could only catch her when Perbert wasn't hot on her heels. He still needed to talk to Dakota about Angus too. Soon enough!

"When's your birthday Miss Cherry?"

"July! I'll be 19 again." She laughed. "29! I stop there."

"You sure don't look 28, Ma'am. I'd have guessed 24 maybe."

"Aww! That deserves a kiss on the cheek." She stepped closer to Custer but put her right hand on Danny's shoulder before kissing Custer right on the lips. Her body blocked Danny from seeing her. Custer grinned at her and pinched her pubic fuzz again just out of meanness. Her left hand grabbed his dick.

"I was going to say 23." Danny tried one upping Custer hoping for his own kiss.

"You boys are such flatterers." She released Custer then bent over Danny's shoulder to not only kiss his cheek but let her breasts crush against his shoulders. No bra on, her thin white shirt could easily be mistaken as skin on him, her soft breasts crushing lightly into Danny's back. He was in seventh heaven at her sweet attentiveness. Blushing, Danny nearly spilled his drink again. He had been admiring her areolas prior to that, peeking through her white blouse before the kisses. Hands on his shoulders Piper squeezed planning to let go until Danny spoke up.

"That's what you can give me for my birthday, a massage."

"Oh? I can do that. How about now since I'm letting you cut class?"

"I'll take that present."

She stood up straight and began rubbing his shoulders. With her body cloaking Custer, he went for her behind, sliding his hands down under her waistband to squeezes her cheeks. She tilted her gaze to see the redneck's sly grin. With students in class, he was free to grope her without Danny knowing.

"What did your family do for your birthday Custer?" She made conversation so that there was no dead silence.

"Just another day Ma'am!" He took the chance and slowly guided her leggings down over her ass then knelt behind her to kiss on her butt cheeks. The unexpected move made Piper increase her massaging grip over Danny's shoulders. He groaned at how wonderful it felt, he rarely got a massage.

"Feels nice Miss Cherry." Danny huffed closing his eyes. "Wish I could take my shirt off too. Massage feels better when there's nothing sliding around in the way. "Custer has his off."

"That's because he was dumb enough to use it as a napkin." She chuckled then felt him bite her ass. A sigh of acceptance to the momentary pain she granted Danny's wish. "Arms up!"

"Really?" He lifted his arms and she stopped long enough to drag his polo shirt up to his scalp and over it. It was not removed she merely made the shirt a hoodie covering his head and his vision. "I can't see."

"Your eyes are going to be closed anyway." True enough the second her massaging fingers renewed interest he did indeed seal those eyelids and lower his head. While she put her weight into a memorable back massage, Custer pried her ass cheeks wide and began licking her asshole. Piper's mouth drooped at how far the boy was going.

"Awful quiet Custer. Everything okay?"

"Yeah! Just feelin' like an asshole." He tried not to laugh then licked her anus deeper.

"W-why is that?"

"Not knowin' Sable McKellen's birthday was Thursday. I didn't get her no gift."

"Are you close to Sable?"

"Not as much as I'd lick to be." On purpose again. His fingers were going up inside Piper's cunt from behind. Tensing up she wheezed a bit at his intrusiveness. Loving it but worried Carl might walk in at any second, she wondered what he would say about this. Custer was of age, but Danny had a few more days before turning 18. Of course, all she was doing was giving him a massage. No real harm in that, outside of her meaty dagger like nipples teasing his skin as her shirt pressed into his back every few squeezes. Danny sure wasn't complaining. Nor was Piper.

"Sounds to me like someone has a crush." She nearly moaned at two fingers up inside her, his tongue wagging inside her asshole with adoration. This was her biggest thrill, doing crazy things without someone being aware. Danny didn't have a clue Custer was going for it. Lifting away Custer answered her.

"Lil' one. I ain't too keen on hurtin' ole' Perbert though by tryin' too hard. I got patience."

"That's good. How about you Danny? Anyone you like?"

"You." He chuckled. "I just heard Dirk and Megan broke up, but then I found out she's seein' Toby Mellon. I don't stand a chance. But yeah, I like Meg."

"Well..." She had to pause a moment to breathe, "Meg and Toby might not last. Between us I think Toby is a player."

"He's a jock who has had every cheerleader on the squad of course he is. At least I've heard he has. Maybe not Sable though, she's not a whore. Sorry! That just came out." So did Custer's tongue, trying not to laugh at Danny's observations, "I just don't have any luck with girls." He trembled at Piper's nipples taunting him without trying. Leaning over Danny to give Custer a better angle she had no choice. No skin on skin, her shirt was between her nipples and Danny's back. A few more days and that wouldn't matter anyway. Three fingers found her vulva, Custer was on a mission just to see how far he could go without Piper stopping him. After yesterday in detention and overhearing Roger Dundee and Piper talking about showing her off, he figured this was only helping out. Once feeling his huge cock inside her Piper was all in to let him do whatever he wanted. Danny felt her fingers crossed on his shoulder then quickly return to normal. He didn't question as to why.

"That could very well be Daniel." Her hair was tickling his shoulders she was leaning into him so low; he could feel her exhales on his skin.

"This is the best massage I've ever had."

"Making it memorable Danny. I'll even give you one next year on your birthday."

"I'll be graduated by then." He laughed, "Unless you want to schedule me in on a day off."

"Oh yeah! We can keep in... touch." Custer upped his game, reaching his left arm around her hip to rub her clit to compliment his fingering. Less effort licking her asshole in order to do it, but he still kissed her cheeks, biting even in a frisky manner. "That is if you find time, I'm sure you will have a nice girlfriend by then who can offer such good massages."

"I hope so. Hard telling! Are we skipping our class whole hour?"

"In a hurry?"

"No. Just asking! You can massage me until next bell I'd be cool."

"If my fingers hold out." She meant Custer's fingers, peering back at him awkwardly. Her pussy was sounding sloshy at the redneck's rapid-fire insertions. Her breathing increased the harder she prevented vocal moans. So not easy! Just as she grew winded holding her exhales, she tensed up her thigh muscles and showered Custer's knuckles in a drizzle of warm release. Offering a wounded gasp Danny felt bad.

"You need a massage now? Bending over me your back must be hurting."

"I could certainly use one but I'm afraid I can't take my shirt off like you two." She giggled. "Another time Mister Baltimore."

"You would let me give you a massage?"

"Sure! Within reason of course. Custer? You are far too quiet."

"Just thinkin'!" About fucking Piper from behind.

"About what?"

"Sable, I reckon. Wonderin' what the future holds."

"Just take it... a day at a time." She found him standing up, abandoning her pussy but wiping her juices all over his jeans. A silent unzipping, he pulled his massive cock out and rubbed it on her ass. Feeling her tremble, he dared to lower his crown down between her thigh gap and very carefully install it within her sopping wet cunt. Tensing again at his invasion she felt her lips spread wide around his girth. Careful not to be forceful in his thrusts he gripped her hips and slowly moved in and out of her.

"What about you and Dundee Ma'am? You and he gettin' serious?"

"Oh no! We're just friends. Dinner and drinks, I went out on the river in his houseboat last week, that was fun. Met his brother Brock. His girlfriend Willow." She paused every few squeezes to Danny's shoulders. "Fall asleep on me Danny?"

"I could never fall asleep in you."

"In me?" She laughed.

"You know what I mean. On you! Sorry if that sounded... dirty. Either way I said that." He chuckled.

"You're fine Daniel. I hope I'm not making you seasick with my back-and-forth leans into you. My back is hurting it eases my pain by stretching outward."

"Understood! You can stop if you need to."

"No, I told you this would be memorable." Custer was palming her hair and lightly tugging it with one hand, letting her stance control his thrusting so that her balance wasn't too unsteady. How Danny couldn't hear Custer's dick moving in and out of her cunt with its sloppy retreat and noisy entry was in question.

"Hot air balloons for their birthday. What if the twins are afraid of heights?" Custer chuckled and tugged her hair just enough to tilt her head a bit.

"God, I hope not. I never thought to ask Josie, but again she doesn't know I invested so much money into their party. Josie and Henry didn't have much money to spend on them. But I just couldn't not make their birthday's special. We're neighbors so they're kind of like my nieces."

"I'd do your niece." Custer laughed.

"If you ever met my niece Monet, I guarantee you'd get some." She snickered. "She looks just like me at 22. She's Mace's sister. Wait? Have you met my nephew? Quite a few people have he dropped by here at school that day to deliver the new cheerleader uniforms."

"Can't say I have." He loved watching his dick easing back and forth all wet and milky threads of cum like veins over veins. How was she not screaming?

"Hmm? Maybe I'll invite you guys over to hang out with Mace. He could use some friends. He pretty much stays home; he lives with me."

"I think I saw him." Danny admitted, "Was that the day Per... Travis got pissed on in the men's room by Neo?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12