Starting from Scratch Ep. 151: FOLLOW the LITER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was! Poor kid!"

"Meg was telling me about Travis being messed with at the Badger game last Friday."

"Unfortunately, yes. Yes! Yes!" She hissed cumming silently save for a few tender pants on Custer's gentle gyrations. "The poor guy can't catch a break." Danny was trembling hard himself; her nipples were trailing his back almost every time she pressed into him with her overpowering hands. It was almost as if her shirt was unbuttoned. To a degree it was she did have massive bare cleavage going on. Occasionally her skin did caress his, just not her nipples, those were still in hiding.

With Custer watching what he was doing he hadn't noticed a new arrival. Principal Carl Manley had returned from the main office and had paused at the doorway to witness him taking Piper from behind. Custer sensing him peripherally looked left and dropped his jaw. What he found was Carl placing a finger to his lips to warn him to remain calm. Entering the office Carl spoke out. "What have we here, Counsellor? Since when does your job entail massages?"

"Hey Carlos." She smirked, "Now and then I just like the hands-on approach."

"Who do we have hiding here?" Carl pinched Danny's polo shirt and lifted it to see his eyes. "Ah! Baltimore. What did you do to deserve this?"

"She's giving me a birthday massage. 18 on Friday."

"Ah! Well, Happy Birthday. And what about you Martini?" Carl left Danny's shirt up so he could see, but just look ahead.

"Miss Cherry here is just... "

"Giving him some... advice." Her eyes rolled back, and she came again. She was proud of Custer not panicking, the boy still thrusting slowly without waver.

"Patient confidentiality! I won't pry." He stepped beside Custer and watched Custer do the prying for him, Piper's ass cheeks. Piper nearly snorted at Carl's coolness in checking her out, and Custer's monster thriving in and out. A pat to Custer's shoulder he whispered, "I might have a job for you next week."

Curious, Custer nodded. He would learn more later, right now he needed to cum. Even at slow methodical insertions his dick was feeling ready to nut. As if standing by, Carl waved him on to let it out. Custer squinted with uncertainty but held his breath until he couldn't any longer. "Hadn't you boys better be getting back to cl... ASS?" Another on purpose that went right over Danny Baltimore's head.

"UGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!" Custer let it all out and nutted hard inside Piper. She expressed awe and the impact of Custer's torrent within her toward Carl while gripping Danny's shoulders. Danny could relate with Custer's exhaustive vent; he didn't want to go back to class either.

"OWW!" Danny felt her nails digging in.

"Shit! Sorry Daniel. Distracted by Carl, Custer's grumble spooked me too."

Pulling out of Piper in a hurry his final shots spat at her cheeks. Stepping away Carl moved in and let him put his beast away. With an assist Carl tugged Piper's leggings up until on good enough. The only thing was her crotch was stained from all of her secretions, which included Custer's cum seeping through the yellow material over her ass cheeks. Final pats to Danny's shoulders Piper let him go and stood up straight. "I need a drink." Danny did pass her the glass of Dr. Pepper. Winking at Carl over her glass Piper quenched her thirst.

Shirt pulled down Danny stood up and shook his shoulders vibrantly, "Wow! That was the best Miss Cherry."

"I try. I might go into business as a masseuse on the side. Need a massage, Carlos?"

"I'm sure I could use one but let's not." He chuckled. "Why do you have your shirt off Martini?"

"OH!" Piper stepped around Danny and grabbed Custer's t-shirt. "Danny made a mess, Custer just used his shirt to clean it up. Still wet but hey, it was thoughtful of you Custer." So were her leggings, Danny noticed just how wet and winced as if he missed something. That was not Dr. Pepper. Sweat maybe? Did she get turned on massaging him? The thought of that possibility made Danny smile. He convinced himself that was it. She wanted him. Not today Junior! Not today!

"We're not in trouble, are we?" Danny suddenly felt as if he was.

"I'll take the blame." Piper finished off her glass of Dr. Pepper and tossed her cup into the garbage can behind the desk. Taking Danny's file, she reopened it and read a bit more. "Carl? Can I reopen the Chess Club? It can't possibly cost that much can it?" Danny's eyes flared at yet another possibility and darted his gaze between Piper and Carl, he wasn't even glancing at her pubes still peeking above her waistband.

"We only had four members. Is it really worth it?"

"Moral means everything." She replied. "Danny? Who else were members of the club?"

"Dirk, Nancy, and Jacque but he was foreign exchange last year."

"Do we have any foreign exchange students this year?"

"No, again budget cuts. Not many parents volunteered to house any this year."

"Hmm? I have a few unused bedrooms. Maybe I'll consider a couple for next year." Carl grinned knowing just how well received that would be. He knew she rarely wore clothing at home. "What?" She winked. "Let me scout around for potential club members Daniel. Any good at chess Custer?"

"Naaa! I get the pieces mixed up. Checkers is more me."

"Bell has ten minutes, you two can hang out here or go kill time by your lockers." Carl suggested. "I do need to talk to Piper though."

"Danny? Ask Nancy and Dirk what they think. I know the years half over but why not see if the other schools just want to have friendly competitions. I'll set aside some prize money to the winning school."

"That would be awesome! Chess can be any time of the year."

"Exactly!"

"How about a horseshoe club?" Custer laughed, "I can whip a mean lucky."

"Why not a croquet squad?" Carl added his own charm to the situation. "Nothing like beating a few balls around." That made Piper wiggle both of her brows.

"I just think our students deserve more than there is. Drama club even. Talent shows. There's enough school year left for all of that."

"I like swimmin'!" Custer grinned. "No pool though."

"I have one in my back yard. We could just use that. No high dives but room for plenty of laps." She wags her tongue at Custer. "You any good at laps?"

"Why yes I am."

"I thought so. Okay boys... men... Danny you go on and thank you for sharing your 2-liter."

"Anytime! Glad you're not mad over my tumble last night."

"Tumble?" Carl had yet to see the staircase video of Piper and Danny's misfortune.

"A boy pushed Danny here over me when I lost my balance. Speaking of laps. Go on Danny." She patted his arm. "We'll talk again soon." In a few days, next week at the latest.

"I better get on too."

"Yes... you had." Piper held Custer back by a belt loop until Danny had left the office. Carl going to his door to look out for safety he turned and found Piper and Custer embraced and making out. Shaking his head, he cleared his throat.

"Break it up!" Piper waved him away. Custer was a pretty good kisser. Three minutes until bell she fanned herself and pointed at Custer. "Laps in my pool next week?"

"I'll forget my trunks." He laughed.

"Horton-Dexter Swim team doesn't wear uniforms anyway." She giggled. "Remember, I live next to Sable McKellen."

"Oh yeah!" He puckered.

"Of course, Travis lives directly behind me."

"Well shucks!"

"Who knows... after this weekend Sable might want to join the swim team." Cum going upstream!

"I like your style Ma'am!"

"Goes both ways. In and out." She laughed. "God, I love your cock."

"Yours when you want it Miss Cherry."

"Can I keep him another hour Carlos?"

"You cannot! Go on Martini."

"Yes Sir!" Kiss for the road he left a happy redneck. "Yeehaw, even!" John Deere hat claimed, he was living the dream. Piper was considering helping him get Sable. A threesome sounded really good to Custer in his twisted way. His first ever!

"Now to find those purdy birthday girls."

Best wishes!

12