Starting from Scratch Ep. 153: MYSTERY MEET

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Piper wheezed. Further than she planned she panted then came on Daniel's tongue digging up inside her vulva. Who knew the nerd herd was this talented? She was learning who she could count on.

Bell sounding, she reacted as if in a mild panic. "Let me up." They didn't argue, all wanting her to remain calm. Daniel peeling his wet chin away fist bumped Jonathan in triumph. Breast feeders helping her rise she fanned her features. "Damn! I might need to eat in the cafeteria more often. You guys should go to class."

"Can we do this to you again?" Wyatt O'Neal yearned not getting to take part outside of being a human shield. His disappointment led her to awkwardly slide out from her bench and sit up on the table. Trays shoved away to give her room. Leaving her leggings down and shirt up over her tits she stretched out with a hurried exasperation, "Two-minute limit. Hurry it up!" Congregating in a cluster they smothered her body wherever they could fit themselves in. Kissing and licking her entirety, she feared being busted by the wrong Teachers that Carl always warned her of. She moaned at her horizon, scalps hovering her flesh from head to toe. It was a glorious feeling to be loved this much. Forced to call it she waved them off. Ignoring her at first, they fed on her flesh with vigor. Fingers up her cunt were sorely going to be missed. Dammit!

"GO TO CLASS!"

Thanking her with a verbal loyalty of always protecting her, the clan of Seniors left her behind. Pulling herself together Piper huffed her cheeks and trembled. "Five-star restaurant, I say! The service here alone... now I do need a cigarette."

Eying the kitchen Piper aimed for that back door. Opening it she at first didn't see anyone in the small alley with school walls to both sides of the exit. Hearing Spanish being mumbled Piper peered behind the opened door and found her Kitchen crew. "HELLO!" She found more than she initially expected. On their knees Charmaine and Ming were both sharing a monster cock, licking from the sides while the Chef Nico sat shirtless, jeans to his ankles over his boots. Nico was bald with tats on his scalp and on his upper body. Cigarette in his lips puffing away while the ladies loved on him, Piper let the door go closed and faced them.

"You must be Nico."

"You must be the Counsellor."

"Yep!" Piper grew ballsy and moved in front of them, the ladies hardly pausing in their feverish enjoyment. Reaching in Piper planted her left palm on his chest then stole his cigarette with her right hand. Not a smoker she took a single drag then blew it over his head before placing it back between his lips. "I needed that."

"Room for one more." He invited her then looked at his preppers.

"Raincheck please!" She chuckled. "I'd normally never say no... especially to a big boy like you... but..." She peered around her, "How am I overlooking all these cubby holes? Nice spot you have here Nico."

"Mi Casa You Casa!" He smugly nodded as Ming and Charmaine continued licking the short order crook from the side. Not once had she seen them actually take him into one of their throats. "Sure, you don't want in?"

"FUCK ME!" Sweating at eying that huge crown Piper just dropped down into a crouch, nudging her way in between the ladies and sucked on that mystery meat. Three on one was rather fun, and a good way to know your neighbors. Both Ming and Char held Piper's long blond hair and praised her for joining.

"Welcome to Club Fed!" Nico chuckled.

Hearing him Piper paused and thought of Fed Ex for some stupid reason, then narrowed it down to Ex. Suddenly she visualized her ex-husband Davon Liberty and lost her appetite. Pulling away Piper frowned but stroked his cock softly.

"You, okay?" Charmaine noted Piper's saddened expression. Ming rubbing Piper's back out of concern.

Trying for a false smile Piper simply leaned in and kissed Nico's crown and released him. "Another time?"

"I'm here all week!" Nico smiled and offered her a fresh cigarette from his pack of Camel's, befitting of her cigarette long cameltoe as she stood up. Declining she turned away and entered the Kitchen. As the door closed on them Piper leaned on a sink ledge to gather her thoughts.

"Too close to home."

She would cheer up.

"Oooo, peach cobbler!"

How did she miss dessert?

12