Starting from Scratch Ep. 154: BLUNT instruMENt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He is a keeper." Maria whispered to Francesca. Sighing she had reservations about that but did not let Mace see it. "If you do not want him I will take him."

"I like him. Stay away!" Franky hissed playfully. "If nice I will share."

"We speak the same gringo." Maria was full of yuks today.

"Diego likes you." Franky found the boy hugging Mace's pant leg.

"Not the only one." Maria mumbled.

"He's just after my hot sauce."

"Not the only one." Again, Maria whispers at Franky until she swats her cousin.

"So you're still in the van." Mace nodded as they walked toward his truck. Putting the tailgate down they used it as a table. Mace even sat Diego up on it and used a napkin to wipe his chin. It was charming!

"Yes! I am afraid I am still working. A late shift until 8:00."

"I am watching Diego... all alone." Maria winked.

Spanish spoken Franky set her straight. Maria simply fought back laughing. Mace knew every word but said nothing, it was better to play dumb and learn. What he did hear concerned him. Franky had mentioned Diego's father and that it would not be good for Mace to see him in her home. Maria did not share the same sentiment. She told Franky that she would tell Franky's baby daddy that Mace was her man. Franky said no he is not your man. Back and forth they rambled until Mace finally spoke up. "Are you catching any of that Diego?"

Silence amongst the girls they realized Diego could indeed hear and possibly get upset. Diego was at an impressionable age. All eyes on Diego he sipped through his drink straw and reached for Mace as if to whisper. Mace puckering glared at Franky while acting as if the lad was talking to him. "I know! They're both loco. What's that?" A snapped glance at Diego then a nod, Mace returned with, "Seriously? They both want me?" Franky shook her head and eyed Maria. It was true but no way was Diego telling him that. "I don't know Buddy, I'm kind of partial toward your Mommy."

"See? Stay away." Franky placed her palm on Maria's shoulder and pushed gently.

Maria feigned a pout and sat up on the tailgate sideways facing Mace. Parting her legs she revealed a clean shot of her pussy through the thin inseam of well carved shorts. Franky sneered at her cousin and mumbled, "Whore!" Mace's dick rose at seeing the woman's well groomed snatch. She knew it, Franky knew it.

"Takes one to know one." She razzed her cousin.

"Now! Now!" Mace chuckled. "Not in front of the Miho."

"Si! YoHO!" Franky grabbed both of Maria's knees and closed the gap. "Do not make me kick your Conchita I might lose my foot up there."

"Guys come on. This is just lunch... not dessert."

"She is only teasing you." Franky nodded yet while her back was turned Maria shook her head no with a sheepish glint in her eye. Mace did his best to behave but found Maria devilishly parting her legs again, this time however she pinched that pencil thin strip of denim hiding her aside. Pure pink tunnel saying over here Coyote. He had to look away his dick was struggling as it was. Back to normal as Franky looks for certainty, Maria had closed shop.

"Anyways... when do you want to go on a real date?"

"I will let you know. Do not make plans."

"Only solid plans I have is a birthday party on Saturday for the neighbor twins. My Aunt won't let me out of that because she's making me decorate and stuff. Might be free Sunday or any time after that."

"Could you watch Hiho next Saturday? I will ask my employer for the day off."

"Sure! I'll make time for Senor Mace." This time as Franky turns away the legs go wide; the inseam goes left, and a finger goes inside her damp slit. In and out three times before Maria pulls herself together, but sucks on her fingertip just for him. He was staring a moment then shook it off. He didn't want Franky to catch on.

"Works for me. Let's just hope in my job search I don't get hired before then."

"Money is very important."

"Yep! I have money but I'm going through it pretty fast lately. I just don't want to sponge off my parents or my aunt."

"It is good you think like a real man."

"I'm trying." He chuckled. "Ummm?" Mace noticed Diego dozing off and falling into his right hip. "Naptime it looks like."

"Full belly!" Franky sighed and ventured to pluck up her yawning son. Pampering him in her arms she turns away mumbling to him as she heads for Maria's car to put him in his car seat. The second Franky was out of sight Maria slid over on the tailgate and took off a shoe. With her bare foot she glides her toes along Mace's concealed cock.

"I will have you."

"Slow down! I really do like Francesca."

"You may like us both. We will share you."

"Tempting but I better just commit to Franky. If anything changes, there... we'll see." He wanted both that's for a certain but needed to play it close to the vest. Maria sulked but still massaged his length with her toes. He was not pushing her foot away so she kept her game... afoot. Looking down at her toes he gnashed his teeth then finally had to guide her tempting foot away. "Seriously Maria... let me see how Franky and I do together. If she agrees to a threesome then... I'm all in."

"Balls deep!" She flares her eyes. "A must!"

"Hopefully!" He chuckled and hopped from his tailgate to discard his food wrapper in a trash can provided by the food truck. Only eating half his first burrito, they not even touching theirs he handed her the bag and helped her down. A gentleman for the moment!

"You should give me your number. I will send you pictures."

"Better not." He shared a preemptive strike. "If Franky says it's okay WITHOUT you suckering her into it then sure. I'm telling you, I like Franky a lot and I'm not blowing it."

"I will blow it." She tries to grab his dick but he evades her as they walk toward Francesca finishing with Diego's seat. While it was fun to play both sides he chose to be a man and stick to Franky. At least for now. Who knew what the future held. Honesty was going to either be good for them or ruin it, either way Mace Belmont was going to take it slow.

As Francesca closes the back door to Maria's car she puts her hands in her back pockets to watch her cousin and Mace walking side by side. A hint of jealousy involved Franky decided not to show it. She didn't want to scare Mace off by acting clingy. He was the first ray of sunshine she had come into her life in a very long time. Diego her last. Not that she was ready for any relationship, but she did find Mace intriguing enough to consider a future. Time as they say...

"Go away!" Mace playfully nudged Maria to take her leave toward the driver's side of her older model Honda Accord. Seeing this Franky smiled and flipped her cousin off. Maria returned the favor then turned her fuck you finger on Mace with double barrels. She then wagged her tongue at Mace sensually.

"She will not give up." Franky scowled.

"She got a choice? It's my dick, not hers."

"I would like this dick... to be mine for a while." Francesca cozied up to him and rubbed his erection. "I do not own you Senor Mace, but I would like to... be something special in your life."

"Same here! Let's just take things slow and easy Frank. You can see other guys if you want to. I'll still be special and keep you close to my heart."

"There are no other men in my life. I do not count Diego's sperm donor of a Father."

"You do still... sleep with him, right?"

"I am ashamed, but yes."

"Don't be ashamed you have needs just like I do. I want to date you. Even if it doesn't go further. We don't even have to have sex."

"Oh, we will have Mucho sex." She grins with intention.

"Good! I look forward to that. All I want is for us to understand one another."

"As do I! You may sleep with Maria."

"What? I wasn't..." He looked stunned.

"You will have us both. But... I will try to keep you."

"I would ONLY be with Maria if you're there with me. I don't want to be alone with her."

"This is good. She is sneaky but very devoted to me. If I ask her to stop she will."

"You sure?" He chuckled.

"I am certain."

"If you say so."

"I must go back to work. Thank you for lunch and for being so kind to my Miho."

"I think Diego and I will get along just fine."

"We shall see. I must think of him no matter our decisions."

"Definitely! One of these dates I'll introduce you to my Aunt Piper."

"I would be honored."

Before she could add anything further he grabs her around the waist and pulls her to him. Lips make contact and he gives her something to think about. In her car Maria leans low to witness their passion and fans her face. She could use some of that passion. Mu Chihuahua! Dust settling they ended their kiss and he walked her to her work van.

Door opened. Door closed!

Perfect Gent!

Maria left first but did wag her tongue one last time. Francesca followed closely behind, she too wagging her tongue. Mace last to go bit his tongue.

"Ow!"

********

Horton-Dexter High School...

Marci Drummond found herself walking into a man's world. Entering Damon Rice's Woodshop, bandsaws and hammers came to a silence. She felt a chill at their sudden reaction. This was her first time ever stepping foot in the shop being a music Teacher there simply was no need. While she did know Damon on a personal level her career choice simply didn't involve lumber. Eyes on her from every angle she blushed but still felt strangely honored by their attractions.

The pen and pad of paper she had in her hand to jot down measurements here shortly, she lost her pen which slipped from her grasp and landed at her feet. Not even thinking she bent over to pick the pen up and her unbuttoned blouse fanned wide. Her royal blue bra was the only savior she had, because all of her breasts dangled low, and the mounds were in perfect view. It wasn't until she felt a breeze over them that she realized how many buttons Piper had undone.

Standing quickly, she turned her back to everyone and buttoned two of four. The only bad part was she was now facing Damon. He had snuck up behind her prepared to go "Boo!" Instead his eyes dropped to her cleavage and he muttered, "Boob!"

"Quit that!" She continued blushing. "I forgot they were unbuttoned. Blame it on Piper."

"You know I'm not offended." He puckered.

"Are... they still looking?"

"You know they are." Still puckering!

"I will never live that down. I'll be the talk of Horton-Dexter."

"Who isn't?" Pucker still lifting that lower lip.

"Damon stop staring at them."

"The students?"

"No... my... boobs."

"Oh! Naaa! I like looking at those."

"Oh my God! Don't make me tell Patrice."

"Go for it. Pretty sure she'd look too." He took his first breath since ogling her and chose to behave. "Good to see you again Marci Lou. What can I do ya for?"

"I need to borrow a tape measure to get dimensions for you. Piper said she would have your class build enclosed cabinets for instruments and materials for my redesigned band room."

"No problem. Follow me." He stepped around her and headed toward the toolboxes. Trailing him moved her out amidst the wolves. Seniors and Juniors mostly, so she tried to cover up the few buttons left open. She did find it in her to explore their eyes and demeanors and discovered just how many of them enjoyed looking at her. Definitely an ego boost she smiled coyly back. As Damon found a tape measure, he looked back at a project the football players were constructing. "What the hell is that?"

Angus Furlong and Antoine Boss shot glances at one another and shrugged. "Work in progress!" Angus coughed up. They were building a Medieval stock that was used back then as an outdoor prison. Only the top half was being sanded so the rest was not out in the open. "Might be a clock we just haven't carved it out yet."

"Uh huh!" Damon frowned. "Changed my mind. I don't want to know." He knew he was going to give them a passing grade anyway. "Furlong? Why don't you take fifteen and go with Marci here to the band room? Take her measurements."

"Love to." He chuckled. She smirked.

"You know what I mean." Damon tossed the tape measure at him and he fumbled about to keep from dropping it. "And he calls himself a Quarterback." Laughter filled the shop. "Send him back if he's any bother."

"I'm sure he won't be." She blushed yet again. "Shall we go?"

"Right behind you, Miss Drummond." Eyes on her ass the entire way. At the door he did open it for her. Once outside he became more vocal. "Welcome home. Pretty cool of Counsellor Cherry to get your job back."

"Yes it was. I owe her bigtime." They walked side by side now. A casual glance toward him she noted a bulge in his jeans. "Good job at the Marquette game. I'm sorry you got hurt."

"Shoulders sore but it's not as painful as it was."

"How about the fist?"

"You saw that too, huh? I probably shouldn't have punched Hardecker again. He was being too much of an asshole to everybody."

"I thought it was noble of you to defend Travis Herbert."

"Not just him. He was bugging Dakota McKellen and Lily too. Pretty much everybody. I laughed my ass off though when Piper's dog chased him to the parking lot."

"So... who stripped him?"

"Can't say." He chuckled. "We rescue our own."

"Well at any rate he got what he deserved." They reach her old Band classroom a double wide trailer off to the backside of the main building, just like the shop class was. Unlocking the door, she held it for him this time. Gloomy and hot within under the 90 degree heat, a sweat began even as she chocks the door open for ventilation.

"Fucking hot as heck in here." Angus turned away and tugged his t-shirt up over his head and laid it over an old sheet music stand. As he removed it Marci checked out his muscles and faintly whimpered. He was built!

"Wish I could get away with that." She chuckled.

"Oh, sorry! Should I put it back on?" His chest facing her now she swallowed dryly and put up a palm.

"I'll allow it. I unfortunately can't get away with that."

"You could." He shrugged, "I wouldn't say anything."

"Mmmhmm! I'll be keeping my shirt on thank you."

"Your call. Just saying! Where do you want to start?" He had the tape measure between his hands right beneath his belly button and was sliding the measure out inch by inch until about seven inches. Eying his behavior she couldn't speak. She had a strong hunch it was he trying to get her turned on. It was working. She had to turn away and put her hands on her hips as if deciding where to start. Pacing about she points at the wall facing the bus barn and football field. "I don't want to block any windows with cabinets so I'm guessing they'll have to be on the left side there. Let's just design these cabinets in say three sections."

Moving to the left wall she pants, "Good lord, it's sweltering in here." She caved and unbuttoned the two buttons she had clasped back up earlier. Her full cleavage down to her tummy was exposed if she parted her blouse. Leaving it alone, it was simply a narrow splice of life. Skin could be seen if facing a certain angle, one she tried to hide at first but found it in her to stop worrying over it.

"Did you get married since you left Horton-Dexter?"

"No! What makes you...?" She realizes what he was looking at, "Oh! Yes, Piper asked me to marry her earlier. She let me borrow her ring. Isn't it beautiful?"

"Never seen her wear a ring before. Cool! Invite me to your wedding I'll chase the bridesmaids." He chuckled.

"I'm sure you would." She pinched her blouse and fluttered it without thinking, in turn giving him a tit shot. Blue bra prevention but a shot none the less. Although parts of it were transparent. "Marriage is not for me."

"Me neither! I like variety."

"I see."

"So do I." He winked then moved closer. She flared her eyes at his proximity but found him simply moving around her to begin utilizing the tape measure. "Hold the end straight for me." He rolled out a two-foot span then let her grip the tip. Crouching as she stepped right drawing the measure out she too knelt and calculated a desired size. In her lowered stature her blouse completely parted letting him see her whole chest. Only her nipple areas were cloaked by the blouse. "Like I said... so do I."

Looking at her chest she dropped her jaw, "My fault! Sorry!"

"Cover those up and I'm walking out."

"Excuse me?"

"Stop being worried, it's just you and I here. I'm not going to leave here bragging about your tits."

"Nothing to brag about anyway." She rolled her eyes. "Too hot in here to argue. I'll take your word on it and deny it, if it does come out."

"Trust!"

"Yup! 8?"

"Almost! I'd say 7.5!" He pats his crotch.

"Come on Angus you know I meant feet. This building is 28x56 so it makes sense the cabinets should be 8 feet each. Three cabinets, so I'd say 8 feet by 4 feet."

"Instrument cabinets?"

"Yes."

"Big drums are what 3 feet thick?"

"Probably."

"I have a drum set at home."

"Oh really? Any good?"

"Been awhile since I beat on them but I'm not horrible. I always wanted to be in a rock band. Can't sing worth shit but I can knock out a few good beats. Football is my priority."

"I'd love to hear you play sometime."

"I moan a lot." He winks.

"Not that!" She giggles. "I'm sure you do."

"Bet you do too."

"Do what? Moan? Doesn't everyone?" She stands up and lets the tape measure go reeling back wildly. "We need air."

"Rather sweat!" He stands tall and rolls his fingers across his glossy chest. Her eyes watched every sweep. "Measuring anything else?" Thumbs drag at his waistband as he poses like a male model. She couldn't stop staring. He never really pictured her sexually until now, seeing her opened cleavage. His arousal was kicking into high gear and Detention was still a way off.

"I..." She faltered and touched her chest skin on skin. "Yes, I moan...a lot." Challenge accepted. She knew he was teasing her so why not take Piper's advice and live a little, even if it were simple.

"Love to hear you sometime." He smirked with swagger.

"Only if I hear you first." She razzed him.

"Now? Here? I will." He hinted moving fingers to the button of his jeans just to seek her reaction. Her eyes flared at the proposal, and she began trembling at the opportunity. It had been two years since even a last date. Only her ex at the game satiated her for a spell. Long overdue! While curiosity roamed her flesh in the form of goosebumps, she knew how bad it would look if she were to let him. Although, nobody was around.

"Let me stand by the door. I need a breeze." She moved away and looked outside. Able to see the shop class from her angle she knew she could warn Angus if anyone was coming. "Alright Mister Bravery, moan."

"Serious?" He stepped closer for a hint of air circulation himself.

"You have five minutes."

"This is for you... only you." He unzipped his jeans and whipped out his seismic seven plus. Her eyes bulged at seeing his dick right before her eyes. Fear lingered but the thrill kept her from acting on it. Watching him stroke his cock she nibbled her lower lip and shot casual glances around to be safe. Each time she peered outside he stepped closer. Right up on her he touched his crown on the crease of her jeans.

"That's awfully close Angus."

"Push me away then." He dared her as he ravaged his cock full throttle. She simply couldn't ward him away voluntarily. "Ohhh, Miss Drummond! You like my dick don't you?" He played it like a pro expressing lust and yearn. She whimpered slightly and peered down at his purple mushroom tapping her zipper area.

"Hurry it up!" She managed then succumbed to her own mischief. A good look about first she reached down to her zipper and lowered it. Keeping the button locked she pried the zipper area wide, and he could see her silky skin within. She only used one hand to do this, her other on the door frame. Taking the risk Angus stepped right through her own personal doorway and touched his urethra right into her finely trimmed pubes.