Starting from Scratch Ep. 154: BLUNT instruMENt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No underwear but you wear a bra?"

"Never liked underwear much."

"Me neither." Warm on her skin she shook hard at feeling the coolness of his precum on her overheated, confined space. Knowing he was ready to nut she held her breath and heard him rambling, "Fuck you're gorgeous." A second later he shot his load and blew her doors off. She felt his milky shots peppering her pubes and trickle down over her clit, inevitably lower into the recesses of her vulva.

"Oh my God! I can't believe I just let you do that." She froze in step and couldn't move. Before thinking of himself Angus reached over and patted her fingers aside then zipped her up. Backing away he wagged his cock at her spitting a few random droplets. She shook her head at his arrogant look and wondered if she had made a bad mistake. Watching him get dressed and grab that tape measure he joined her at the door.

"Your turn." He eased past her and whistled on the way back to the shop.

Marci gave him only a two-minute head start but remained in the band room, having undone her jeans. Taking a seat on an abandoned chair, Marcella masturbated like a woman in dire need. Wiping his jizz all over her cunt, she tasted his creamy leftovers and shared an amusing euphoric expression. From there she played it loud and clear, her moans shrill and vibrant. Fingering her pussy with three digits at a feverish beat she squirted hard and cried out her need to be heard.

"Did I just hear you moaning my name?" Standing at the door she found Angus had doubled back and was watching her every twitch like the Maestro she was.

"SHIT!" She jumped and pulled her wet jeans up in a blur. "You left."

"I missed you." He chuckled.

"Don't you dare tell anyone."

"Calm down Marci, I'm not like that." Sure he was but not today. "Next time, we do it together."

"There won't be a next..." She watches him lower his zipper and bring his beast back into play. "Get in here!" Her pants came off this time, followed by her shirt. Only her blue bra remained on. Relocating to a folding table she crawled on to it and spread her legs to play.

"Here?" He chuckled walking his dick right up to her leg span and touching his crown to her vulva. Whining she blurted, "YES... THERE!" Misstro had spoken! Maestro had followed her lead. They made for a pretty in synch concerto. TromBONER and a nice sloppy DRUMMONDbeat.

Encore!

Encore!

Encore!

ONWHORE!

It was good to be back.

It was good to have her on her back.