Starting from Scratch Ep. 157: ENTERNET CONnection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

White threads of cum shot high from his dick then fell back down over Tina's forehead. As her eyes lifted to his rain Robin snuck over and licked his jizz from her bestie's brow. Teamwork at its finest. Seeing him shoot an incredible amount of cum Dakota increased her stimulation and began squealing. Sable also strained to keep herself in check as her own touches heated up. She unfortunately hadn't seen Angus and was seriously pouting. Alerted to her sister's cries she watched Dakota climax for Angus. Body shaking hard she panted and caressed her flesh from belly to breast.

"That was so cool Angus." She praised his flow. "I loved how hard you shot."

"All for you Dakota." He smirked, although Robin frowned at his devotion leaning toward his laptop, regardless she knew it was an act. Wasn't it? Did it matter? Robin Banks knew she could get any dick she wanted, all the cum in Nashville. Let her man have his fun. Tina merely grinned knowing this was the real Dakota because she was missing socks. Furlong was as blind as a bat.

"Did you... like seeing me cum with you?"

"Yes I did!" He winked, "You have such a beautiful moan."

"Awww! If you're sweet maybe you can hear it Saturday in person."

"Can't wait!"

"NEITHER CAN WE!" Robin and Tina attacked him. Robin shoving him back then crawling over his cock to ride, Tina guiding his beast up inside her bestie. With Angus unable to see Dakota, and Robin having her back to the laptop Dakota waved in Sable. Both in Tina's view now the confirmation was correct. Sticking her tongue out at the McKellen twins without saying anything to Robin and Angus, Tina simply took part.

Sable stretching out next to her sister began masturbating to seeing Furlong's cock moving in and out of Robin, as Robin gyrated hard over him. In under two minutes Sable McKellen had an orgasm. Hearing her shriek Dakota rolled out of sight so that only Sable could be seen. Perfectly timed because Robin turned to see Sable having a spasm and grinned.

"Dakota's on a roll." Yep! Out of her bed. The ruse was still going strong.

While Robin was leering over her shoulder Angus found the energy and desire to rise in power. Throwing Robin off balance and backwards over his mattress he came out on top, nearly knocking the laptop off his bed in the process. Luckily Tina was there to catch it.

Repositioning the laptop as Angus yanked Robin back by her legs to make it possible to get them both in the shot, Furlong showed his bestial side. Fucking Robin so hard she went into convulsions almost immediately, her 36C's whipping about under the turbulence of his rapid fire thrusts. Sable seeing his eyes yearning toward the laptop made it clear he was wishing he was fucking Dakota instead. Sable felt jealous briefly.

Dakota having swooped around the foot of her bed behind the laptop heard Robin screaming and wanted to see for herself what he was doing to her. Gnashing her teeth Dakota quickly snatched up Sable's underwear and put them on so that she could enter as Sable. Over the laptop the trio heard, "What are you doing in here? I heard you scream." The true Sable bulged her eyes at her sister's performance and pointed at the monitor. Dakota easing in as if curious went into Sable mode feigning a blush and hiding her mouth as she used to when having braces. "Oh my God! Is that... Angus?"

Seeing whom he thought was Sable inching her face into the monitor Angus nodded, "Hey Sable!"

"I want to watch." Dakota eased in next to Sable trying not to laugh.

"Nice undies Sable." He winked gunning hard as Robin lost her mind, the twins zeroing in on his powerful penetration inside Robin's gaping cunt. Tina moving under Furlong's abdomen to reach Robin's clit grinned at his added dramatic poise. Using her nail to tease her bestie only added to Robin's theatrics. Angus grinned at Tina then shot his gaze back on the twins.

"Oh my God! I forgot what I was wearing." Dakota played Sable perfectly, hopping out of bed to grab a Hello Kitty t-shirt before returning.

"You didn't have to get dressed." Angus chuckled sweating up a storm, his muscles rippling.

"Yes I did." Dakota giggled bashfully. "I can't believe you guys are doing this. Wow!"

"Learn a little." Angus smiled, "I'm not bothered that you've seen me. We're all friends here, right?"

"I guess." Dakota flared her eyes then looked down at Sable, "Slut!" Sable cracked up. This was beyond hilarious, even Tina Wiles tried not to laugh at their act.

"Gimme a minute." Angus had to focus; he knew he needed to nut another round. Lowering his head over Robin he felt her thighs constrict, she was cumming yet again, her second since he toppled her over. Snarling Angus unloaded into Robin hard, she tensing up and screaming at his firepower's potent attack.

"Whoa!" Was shared between Dakota and Sable.

"My turn." Tina sent another wink at the girls as Angus backed out of Robin's cunt drooling jizz. As soon as he reared upright Tina crawled over Robin and started kissing her bestie on the lips. Ass rising up in front of Angus he wiped the sweat from his brow and went in guns blazing.

Taking Tina from behind he slapped her ass then clawed at her cheeks spreading her divide wide so that he could see his dick penetrating and retreating. He loved seeing himself in action. Even better he was still able to see Robin's fiery pubes beneath he and Tina. Double the pleasure in his mind.

Looking up at Dakota and Sable he found the girls laying side by side touching themselves. His turn to be astonished, "Whoa!" He had never really thought about Sable much other than goofy flirts knowing she would turn beet red. Now? He was seeing double. Both girls totally nude and playing for him he was in awe. Within his thoughts he was concluding, "They look... which one is which?" No socks this time even if he had caught on to the secret. "Shut up and enjoy the moment, Furlong. If I say anything Sable will probably go running off. This is awesome. Four hot sluts at once. It's good to be King." Ego time!

Tina cumming at his barreling force in and out of her saturated cunt lifted her head, her face looking at the laptop to express her readiness to orgasm, Robin's nails seen caressing the brunette's shoulder to show her alliance. Realizing both girls were naked on the laptop Tina smiled briefly then rolled her eyes back into her head. "FUCK THAT PUSSY FURLONG!"

Grinning brightly Angus winked at the twins as he reached over Tina's spine and gripped her hair yanking her head further back. The rest was pure adrenalin on both parts. Tina hissed and moaned violently. To top off her reaction, Robin beneath her reached both hands up and choked Tina around the neck. It was an amazing team effort even if his laptop was bobbing about under their activities.

Tina screamed hard, her orgasm rattling the windows even in Microsoft. Knowing Angus was growling at another round of brewing liquid Furlong, Robin released Tina and brought her own hands back behind her. Grabbing the laptop, she brought it high over Tina. Letting Tina's hair go her head sloped down to lay on Robin's tits. Robin in bringing his laptop closer to Angus he picked up on what her intention was. Just as he neared Defcon one he pulled his cock out of Tina and shot his load right on to his laptop monitor.

On the McKellen end they observed his cum shooting the screen and in unison the girls climaxed together. The splattered screen was envisioned as he cumming over them. Angus was a full-on deity in that moment.

"OH MY GOD!" Both Dakota and Sable shrieked.

God he was.

Downstairs beneath Dakota's bedroom their father Henry heard both girls screaming and peered at his ceiling. He knew exactly what those cries were over.

"All together now." He chuckled then resumed his artwork.

Angus Furlong milked the remainder of their internet connection for all it was worth. Oh, the discussions tomorrow! Only 2% of his monitor was able to be seen through. His bessies... besties stayed another hour for private sessions.

The Twins?

"I wonder if Daddy heard us?" A loud rapping on the floor beneath Dakota's bed was answer enough. Laptop closed the girls busted up laughing.

"Do you think Daddy used his big cock to tap on the ceiling?" Sable giggled as their eyes sparkled. They quieted down up there. Homework!

"Darn it!"

"What's wrong?"

"I didn't use my Mister Microphone for Angus."

Karaoke another time.

Double Vision by the band Foreigner!

Standing ovation!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12