Starting from Scratch Ep. 158: WHIRLWIND roMAnCE

Story Info
Goodbye to ROMANce! Hello roMAnCE!
6.1k words
4.82
3k
1
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 158 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

"Right on time."

Roman Crandell pulled up to the St. Mary's church parking lot to meet an awaiting Josie McKellen. Ordinarily this was her night to teach classes at the local community college, but plans had changed. Promising Josie that he would keep his word at giving her new sexual experiences that would blow her mind she made the call and skipped school. Even Teachers were allowed to do it now and then, it was only her second call off in a year. With the Church lot dark and traffic quiet in this area of town she knew her SUV would be safe there. Switching vehicles to ride along in Roman's pickup truck made sense, that way nobody could connect her vehicle at some seedy hotel. While her hubby Henry knew she was seeing Roman he didn't know she would stoop so low as to lose money by calling off work to do it. Stupid on her part but she was always the wild child.

"You did as I asked, I'm impressed." Roman found her climbing in wearing only a sheer black nightie, every inch of her naked body shining through even in a pole lights soft glow from above.

"I keep my promises. So where are you taking me?"

"Right here maybe." He laughed.

"Taking me not taking me Silly. Although, a church parking lot is on my collection plate list." She slid over and palmed his face to kiss him, her right hand immediately checking for arousal, "Mmmm! Off to a good start."

"Yep! You know I can't keep my dick down when you're around." Viagra, helped.

"I love that about you." She kissed him some more before he encouraged her to sit back.

"Let me drive, you just look sexy." He backed up a bit then drove away, hitting the street toward an unknown destination. He knew, she didn't. Waiting a half, a block away sat a very familiar truck, if Josie had taken the time to notice. Lights off and quiet she had no clue she had been followed, nor that even now Roman was being tailed.

Keeping enough distance to go unnoticed an extremely psyched Mace Belmont followed Roman every step of the way to his chosen destination. Nervous at being a stalker Mace just couldn't get his mind off of Josie McKellen, his Aunt Piper's super-hot petite neighbor. Ever since the other night when he spotted, she and her husband Henry fucking shamelessly in their front yard in the early morning hours he wanted her. Boldly seeing her naked while she walked, he and Piper's dog home, he could barely contain himself. Going so far as showing her his dick and begging her to let him jerk off in front of her. She reluctantly allowed it but told him she couldn't have sex with him, having promised his aunt Piper that she wouldn't. Nothing more was said after that, she simply went back home. There were sneaky moments since that night obviously, but he had never gone what he called too far. Behind her back things like the day in Piper's kitchen when she was cutting Piper's pants to make shorts. Tonight, would be that night if it could only be played out perfectly.

Overhearing Josie talking to Roman over the phone from her bedroom balcony while Henry was downstairs working on his RPG game, and their daughters watching TV, Mace had the inside track. Knowing her plan to secretly meet Roman and hearing her requests of he, tying her up and blindfolding her, perhaps inviting someone else into their lovemaking Mace fantasized about it being him. If he had his way that fantasy would be reality.

Following Roman was easy enough, the Coach was more into driving and looking at Josie than any tail in his rearview. Fifteen minutes in traffic Roman pulled into a dimly lit seedy looking hotel called the Lovett Inn. Chuckling over the neon sign promoting a guy and girl flirting Mace responded with, "Nice name. I bet Josie loves it in... every hole."

There wasn't a person that had stayed at the hotel who hadn't never mocked its name similarly. Letting them park Mace pulled up next door in front of a closed Dry Cleaner's and shut his lights off to watch them. A perfect line of sight saw Roman step around to the passenger side and open the door for her. As she climbed out Roman immediately stripped her nightie off over her head and tossed it into the front seat before closing her door. Totally naked even going barefoot Josie threw her arms around his neck and frenched him.

"He must have rented a room already and dropped by for the key."

Noting only a handful of cars in the lot Mace observed Roman sit her on the hood of his truck and eat her out, her legs held wide at his insistence. This was making up for River Rats and her behavior there, leaving him feel cheated. While there were times Roman thought, he was losing Josie she always rebounded back into his clutches. Saying no to someone that flexible was impossible.

Mace needed to get closer, to hear her moan, possibly scream. Abandoning his truck quietly Mace locked up and kept to the shadows. He literally made it right behind another pickup truck less than thirty feet from Roman's, crouching by its bumper. Sure, enough he heard Josie squealing in delight, her voice just audible enough to hear, "Ohhhhhhh, Roman. GOD, I love your tongue." For the duration of her first orgasm Mace sat in wait, pecker rock hard but nervously edgy.

Finishing her off, Roman left her on the hood to catch her breath and stepped away long enough to retrieve a duffle bag from the bed of his truck. Walking away from her to head up a flight of stairs to the hotel's upper-level Mace heard Roman yell, "You coming?" Already did Big Guy! She was simply still enduring weak limbs. Damn straight she was coming.

Josie slid off the hood and carefully gave chase, obviously leery of what she might step on in her bare feet. "Fuck she has an amazing body." Mace hissed as he saw Roman unlock a hotel room door. Shutting the door on Josie before she got there Mace heard her complain then laugh about his abuse. While her back was turned Mace made his move and bolted behind Roman's truck to hear better.

"Let me in."

She slapped the exterior of the door giggling. Finally, Roman opened the rooms curtains and stood there grinning at her. She quickly moved in front of him and pressed her tits into the glass, swaying her shoulders from side to side while laughing. Opening the window Roman dropped his pants and stuck a sizeable penis out at her, "Open sesame."

Josie sucked him off right there in the window, her whole body still outdoors on the landing for the world to witness. Mace had to rub his crotch in an attempt to control his erection. She was just incredible. Afraid to move any further at this point he just watched and hid from Roman. The Coach's viewing angle in peering down at the lot was just as bad as Mace's vantage point in looking up at their room. Nutting in her mouth while keeping her outside was a thrill for her more than it was for Roman, the Coach was only doing this to keep her happy. Truth be told, Roman would have rather have just kept it simple. Women!

Once Josie pulled away and stood up to stretch her back from being slumped over, she turned and moved to the railing that faced the lot and did a sexy dance for him, hands in her hair. It was just as much a dance for Mace as it was for Roman. Oh, yes, he recorded her with his cell until her exhibitionist ass stepped back to the door. Roman opened it and drug her inside, leaving the door wide open at her request. Seen carrying her in front of the window, her legs about his waist, his hands on her ass, they faded from the sight line.

"FUCK! I have to see her." Mace grew some balls and looked about him first for safety, then sprinted to the stairwell. Creeping cautiously up the stairs until he could hear them talking, he stopped out of fear of being busted, a constant scan about for possible other tenants. He was shaking from adrenalin spikes.

"This is so exciting Roman. What else do you have planned for your little slut?" She seductively teased her lover, licking his nose playfully as he sat her on a Kingsize bed.

"You said blindfold and wanting to be tied up. I brought plenty of rope."

"Mmm! Fuck me with the door open Roman. Let anyone passing by see us."

"Good thing I'm not afraid of my own skin." That was a lie, but he tried to man up. "I'm curious though, you want to be seen, but you don't want to see them?"

"I want to hear their comments, knowing I can't see who they are. I might even forego hearing and just thrive on touch. It just turns me on to envision someone lusting over me without making eye contact, or even hearing their voice. It's their touch, their breathing, their forcefulness and strength. That's what I want to relish in."

"Handsome stranger even if he might not be handsome?"

"Exactly. It's always been a fantasy of mine to face the unknown and never know the truth. Help me live that fantasy Roman."

"No problem. Well, only one problem. What if nobody walks by? Not many cars out there."

"We should have gone to a busier hotel. Too late now, we just cross our fingers. Let's at least practice for next time."

"Now that I can do." He chuckles and procures his duffle bag, unzipping it to toss a wound stretch of thin rope on the bed. "You're in luck I actually brought my earbuds. These babies don't tune out everything, but they sure do minimalize what's around you. Here, try them while I unwrap the rope."

Taking the earplugs from him she tried them on. Fitting tightly in her ear canals they decreased about 80% of what she could normally hear. As Roman talked to her his words were almost muffled whispers. If someone were to speak lower, she might not hear them at all. Even in telling him about her thoughts on the plugs she laughed feeling strange at her low speech volume. Keeping them in she crawled to her knees and looked into his duffle finding the blindfold. Giggling she put it on and between total darkness and distant pitches in Roman's words she became giddy.

"Yes! This is what I'm talking about. I feel like my brain is in a void floating about. No sight, no sound. It's peaceful."

While distracted by this and her telling him she couldn't see a thing Mace chose to risk moving closer, hugging the wall and exploring the other rooms mostly vacant around him. Only one had lights on behind curtains four doors away. Creeping to the opened doorway he watched Roman begin tying her wrists with his back to the door. Laying her backward he connected the other ends of the short ropes to bedposts until her arms were outstretched wide. Scooting back, he then went to work on restraining her ankles. Once incapacitated Roman patted her thigh, "Be back in a second, I gotta drain the radiator." As if she heard him. Void, remember?

Stepping into the restroom Roman shut the door, he was just used to doing that at home. Left alone Josie talked to herself, "Please let a stranger come by. God, I'm so horny I can't stand it. I need a big dick so bad I can taste it." She then giggled, "Not that your dick is small Roman. You know I love that charmer."

He heard her just fine, she however could not hear him when he replied, "No put downs or I'll just go sit in my truck and leave you trussed up." This evening was just getting started. Smirking as he heard Roman's loud pissing into the toilet Mace got bold and tiptoed into the room taking out his cellphone to snap a picture of Josie spread eagle. She had no clue of his closeness. He even took a selfie leaning between her legs with his tongue near her pussy. She felt the weight on the mattress and presumed it was Roman. Unable to help himself he crept lower and put the tip of his tongue right on her clit and took a picture.

"Ooo! Somebody likes my clit." She told Roman, so she thought.

Hearing Roman's urination current in its final trickles Mace hopped up heading for the door and the safety of the staircase. He heard her say, "That was fast. Bring that tongue back here." Roman having heard her say that more loudly opened the door and chuckled, "Miss ole' Mister Waggy, do you?" Again, he presumed she was referring to him from outside on his truck hood. Ignoring her he washed his hands and dried them.

Returning to the bed Roman set out eating her pussy and fingering her in rapid fashion. It didn't take long to have Josie screaming, pussy juices sloshing all around his knuckles. While listening to her from the staircase Mace grit his teeth. Not only at her window shaking performance but at a certain ringing in his hand. He had forgotten to turn his cell ringer down. Stupid on his part there was no way that at least Roman hadn't heard it. Not wanting to run away Mace adapted and let it continue ringing. Looking at the number it was his Aunt Piper.

Roman perking up at the third ring got up and cautiously went to the doorway hiding his junk to look outside. Mace acted as if he were just coming upstairs and declined her call sending it to voicemail. Feigning actually answering it he went into action.

"Yeah? Oh, hey Joe. Yeah, I just got into town and checked in about an hour ago. Seedy beady hotel called Lovett Inn. Went for supper and now I'm going to go snooze before I have to go visit my grandma in the morning. Naaaa! Place looks boring as hell, hardly anybody staying here even. I could probably run around the building naked, and nobody would know. Only thing I've heard is some bitch screaming. Pretty sure she was getting nailed pretty hard. Lucky guy." He chuckled, "Man I could use some action myself. Not sure if there's any strip clubs nearby, I'll google it if I get too bored." Cashanova eight blocks away, he knew that. Starting up the stairs he looks up to see Roman leaning around the door's threshold curiously. "Hey, let me call you back Bro." Mace winced as if being spied on. Hearing Josie yell out, "Roman? Where did you go?" Mace paused and nodded at Roman.

"Hey kid." Roman studied him.

"Sup?"

"Overheard you saying you were looking for some action."

"Whoa, dude! So not gay."

"Fuck you! Neither am I. Hear that gal calling my name out?"

"Yeah?" Mace was dead on in his acting.

"Wanna see her naked?"

"I Dunno. Is she hot?" He laughed.

"You tell me." Roman coaxed him in with a wave toward the doorway, "Don't get all edgy Kid, I'm not going to hurt you." Boy, it was a good thing Mace and Roman hadn't crossed paths at the Horton-Dexter/ Marquette football game last Friday night. This whole thing would have been impossible if they had.

"I'm not a kid, Pops." Close enough at 19. Still Mace hugged the metal railing until he could look inside to see Josie still asking where Roman went. Keeping his voice lowered Mace acted shocked, "Damn Pops! Your girl has a smoking hot bod."

"She does, doesn't she?" Roman smirked proudly. "Listen, don't freak out but I'm going to ask you a question. Wanna fuck that?"

"What?" He chuckled, "Seriously?"

"Serious as an asthma attack. She's been begging me to pep up the ole' sex life. Asking for a threesome. Kid... sorry... Guy? I'd pay you to help me out here. She even had me keep the door open in hopes people would see us. You just did."

"Pay me? Dude! Naaa! Don't do that." Mace rubbed his chin looking at her attempting to hear her surroundings. "Is she wearing earplugs?"

"Yeah! That's why I'm keeping my voice down. She can hear but not if I'm almost whispering."

"So she can't hear me either?"

"Long as you don't raise your voice. Weird, but she wanted sex with a random stranger and not see or hear them. All about touch sensitivity stuff."

"Crazy shit man."

"I know. You don't have to. I'm just trying to keep her happy."

"Tempting! Fuck she's got gorgeous titties." 34B or not!

"Least get a closer look then you can decide. Get a squeeze in even, if you don't do anything else. At least she can't say I didn't try."

"You sure?"

"If she feels four hands on her she'll know I gave it my best shot."

"Let me shut this damn cell off before my phone blows up. Too many people know I hit town. Family stuff." He smartly evades any further calls from Piper. Once done he pockets his cell and follows Roman into the room. Roman moving to the far side of the bed offered the young man space in believing in what he had to bestow. "Go ahead I'll stay over here so you don't get the wrong idea."

"Crazy!" Mace whispered avoiding Josie recognizing his voice. While Roman rubbed her thigh gently to inform her of his return she tilts her head in his direction.

"About time you came back. I've missed you baby."

Jokingly, Mace looked at Roman and said, "I've missed you too Baby." He then reached in with his left hand and squeezed her breast. His merest touch made Josie gasp, "Oh my God! You found someone."

Roman chuckled, "Sure you want to pass up, Miss Giddy here?"

"No." Mace grinned, "Let this soak in, I might just help you out here."

"Beholden to you-- Fella." He tried his best not to call him kid.

"Can I... suck her nipple?"

"You can do it all Buddy. Just make her day."

"It's already made my day." Mace took the opportunity to lick her nipple for the very first time. Swirling his tongue around her areola a few times as she whimpers, he gave in and sucked on it, playing with her other tit. Roman not to sit idle rubbed her clit. Josie was loving every second of this.

"Yesssssss! I love you, Roman." It was weird hearing Josie talking love with another guy when she was married to Henry.

"Thank you, Buddy. Gotta name?"

He bites and tugs her nipple before releasing it to say, "Uhhh! Can I remain anonymous?"

"Sure! I can understand that. I'll just call you, Buddy."

"Am I allowed to kiss her?"

"Like I said do it all."

"Fuck yes." Mace leaned in and kissed Josie on the lips passionately. As he watched them Roman realized how much passion seemed to be going into it, almost as if the kid wanted that all along. Shrugging he just let it continue. Josie acted as if starving for attention, their lips molding into almost sucking face, tongue frolicking as if old playmates rekindling. Her moans were succulent and certainly arousing. Mace was so hard he was palming his crotch. Five long minutes Roman observed them kissing, faltering even in his massaging of her clit just to watch it unfold.

"Boy she loves you." Roman sighed, Mace loved her too.

Finally parting lips Josie pouted, "Nooo! Come back, you're such a good kisser."

"Hope you don't think I'm trying to steal your thunder." Mace whispered to Roman.

"Naa! Long as she's happy, I'm happy."

"Cool. Okay, I'll... I can fuck her right?"

"Go for it."

"Umm? I... I'm not sure I can do it with you watching me."

"I'll put my pants on and step out for a smoke." Roman realized his cigarettes were in his truck. "Take your time. Oh, you have a condom?"

"Shit, no!" Mace fidgeted, "I know I'm clean though. I mean... I don't have to..."

"She'd hate me if I let you get away. Go for it."

"Awesome! She's clean too, right?"

"Totally. Can't have any more kids either."

"With a hot body like this, she's a mom? No stretch marks at all. Beautiful!" Mace whips his t-shirt off then stands to undo his jeans but stops until Roman puts his own pants on and grabs his truck keys.

"Yeah, I know. Can you believe she carried twins and didn't get a single mark? I'll give you twenty minutes."

"What if she wants longer?" Mace felt confident, he knew darn well he could go for hours. Taking a chance, he drops his jeans setting them on the Kingsize mattress and lets loose his slightly over nine inch monster. Edgy for looking at it Roman growled.

"Better make it thirty. My gut says she's going to be crazy in the head after getting a taste of that."

"Thanks dude. Maybe I'll get over my shyness and we can take her together. Ever DP her?"

"I've never..." Roman puckers his lower lip standing in the doorway. "...let me smoke on that." At a queer expression from Mace, Roman realized how that sounded. "Not what I meant... have fun Buddy." He turned away and left Mace alone with Josie, steadily begging for more attention. As soon as Roman stepped out, Mace pumped his fist in triumph. Crawling between Josie's outstretched legs Mace slid his cock between her labia to get her stoked.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers
12