Starting from Scratch Ep. 158: WHIRLWIND roMAnCE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesss! Tease me, then fuck me really hard. I need it, give it to me." She pleaded with such an amazing tone, she almost sounded as if crying.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck the shit out of you, Mrs. McKellen. You're going to brag about this night for years." He spoke aloud, just not enough for her to decipher his words. Lining his crown up to her hole, Mace nodded with ego, "Gotcha!"

Ramming deep inside her warm soaked pussy she couldn't even scream at the sudden forceful penetration. Only after his first four rapid thrusts could she recognize how extraordinary this man was. She knew by the size of his dick stretching her pussy lips wide and how long it took to feel his balls collide against her that he had a huge cock. Possibly larger than her husband Henry's. Good fortune was in her favor. Mace's too! Not even Reese Teller or any of her Jock Flock lovers could compete with this size, this fullness, this talented mystery man. Joy to the world!

"FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCK!" She cried out and arched her back. "God you feel so fucking perfect... so... huge... so... can I keep you forever?" He wanted to laugh but held it in. Eying her throat he just had to kiss it. A hard devoted lovemaking attempt claimed his stride. Kissing her throat and tagging her with a steady pounding she moaned like a banshee in heat.

"Mmmmm! Kiss me all over."

Youthful energy kept him in vivid response time. His only issue was her confinement. Reeling back to rear up on his knees he noticed his cellphone hanging out of his pants pocket on the bed beside them. Looking to the door to be certain Roman was still M.I.A. he snatched his cell up and turned it back on, his dick not missing a beat. She let him know he was hitting all the right spots. Once his phone was back on, he recorded his dick moving in and out of her pussy with a flesh straining velocity, then panned slowly upward to capture her dancing titties, then her riotous response to his deep thrusting, shoving balls deep time and time again. He could even see her bikini area swell up beneath his burrowing.

"Deeeeeeeeeeeepeeeeerrrrrr!" As if he could. Any deeper his scrotum would be engulfed.

"Dammit!" He grumbled, "I need her legs up for a better angle." Hiding his cell under his jeans but muting it for safety Mace made the decision to take the risk of untying her ankles. Pausing his drumbeat long enough to free them he then snatched them up in a vice grip strength. Raising her legs high Mace slammed straight down into Josie as she floods his cock in overflowing waves of warm cascading currents. "Hell yeah, weep all around my pecker. Scream, you beautiful piece of ass." She heard pecker and ass but that was it.

Out in his truck Roman heard her and sighed, "How am I supposed to keep up with that? Josie's in love with that shit." He had to smoke a second Marlboro just to regain his nerve. "DP huh? If that's what it takes, I guess I can get over being that close to another guy." Smoke first. Was it sad he felt tempted to call the waitress Judy from River Rats?

Still wanting more freedom Mace was willing to take the risk. Reaching over her he awkwardly released her right wrist, then back across her for the left wrist. Escaping her bonds her hands raced around her lover's back and dug her nails in scratching Mace like a wild animal.

"Owwww!"

Unexpectedly it made him drop her ankles and grab her wrists, pinning her to the mattress as he set about kissing her again, while keeping the oil rig pumping. Emotions fueled her fever as their kiss again became intimate. Wrapping her legs around his waist she complimented his rapid fire thrusts. Their bodies balls of sweat in their ferocious entanglement Mace broke away from her and pulled his dick out, Josie shrieking at his departure.

"Nooooooooooo!"

Forcing her over on to her belly he pushed her body onto her hands and knees. Taking her cunt from behind he snatched up her shoulder length brown hair and yanked her head back. He heard her spitting version of, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! DOOOOOON'T STOP! YESSSSSSS!" Free hand slapping her cheek multiple times as his persistence made her insane, Mace felt himself ready to cum. He wanted to milk her insides extra hard so resisted.

Releasing her hair, he clamped his hands around her throat from behind and instantly enjoyed a snarling orgasm. Her body quaking hard Mace refused to give her a second to relax. Increasing his thunderous penetrations to the shrill echo of, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" It caught him off guard. Own her? No way. She had to have just been lost in her fantasy realm. Right? Temporary ownership at best. Had to be.

Finally making his way back, Roman found Mace choking her from behind but realized she liked it. Noting his return while shaking sweat beads from his eyes Mace grinned at Roman. Tolerating his watchful eye Mace lost his battle with restraint and torpedoed her interior. A load so massive that cum came oozing out around his insertions. Josie's hissing became low whines of, "Mooooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeee!"

"Up for the DP?" Mace retaliated against any loss of energy quickly, he wanted to destroy Josie McKellen.

"You untied her."

"Needed mobility. She likes this better. Pussy or ass? You choose."

"You just nutted up her kitty, so ass it is."

"Get warmed up."

Mace withdraws from Josie and flops over beside her. Feeling him collapse next to her she pats along his body blindly until she could straddle his lap. Sitting up on Mace she reaches under her and guides his beast back inside her drooling cunt. Riding him hard as Roman took his pants back off she wailed at the top of her lungs. Fearing her hands free knowing she could remove her blindfold or scar him with her daggers he grabbed her hands and curled fingers with her.

Standing behind her just to watch her rise up over his dick and plunge downward time after time was porn star beautiful. Crawling on to the mattress and kneeling behind her Roman ran his hands up her spine to let her be aware of his arrival. Another blissful sigh of, "Yesssssssssss! Take me." she slowed up just enough for him to spit on his cock then rub saliva on her anal rim.

Pressing in slowly Roman Randell ran straight up the center of the field. He like she, took it for the team. Once deep he began thrusting. Josie found herself torn between two lovers. Roman pulling her hair back took in one clutch of locks proceeded to claim one of her hands away from Mace to share in her duality. This allowed Mace to reinvest his grip in choking her, Josie McKellen lost her fucking mind.

Their seesaw repetition synched perfectly, both men thrived on making her hoarse. Orgasm after orgasm they fucked her silly. A first for both Mace Belmont and Roman Crandell, but they knew they could achieve it without failure. Memorable to say the least. Double nutting in both holes at nearly the same time Josie let Nashville know her appreciation. A second wind destruction on their part they took her another ten minutes until a final unified rapture. Void! Her body triggered an onboard seismometer. Palming her breasts Mace kept her challenging pose aloft.

Worn out, Roman pulled away and fell sideways behind her. Not wanting it to be over just yet Mace peeled from beneath her and forcefully escorted her around to face Roman. Taking her from behind again Mace not only tore up her sloppy twat a third round, but he also forced her head toward Roman and made her suck him off. Josie thrived and let it be known by her gurgles of deep throat diving that she adored her favorite Coach. After another lengthy barrage of jettisoned semen both men were purged.

Knowing he needed to get out before being busted Mace hopped up and grabbed his clothes. Tennis shoes on, cell in hand, he bolted for the door, stopping only to offer Roman a thumbs up. Roman too tired to respond just peaked an eyebrow and didn't bother to question his streaking. He just figured his hotel room was close by. Josie did remove her ear plugs but kept the blinder on for a few minutes longer until her spasms slowed. Once that sleep mask came off, she stared without blinking. Thoughts addled she asked herself. "Dear God! Who was that masked me?" MAN! OH, MAN!

Holding off on getting dressed until under the walkway Mace caught his breath and made his way back to his truck parked at the dry cleaners. Waiting there behind the wheel watching their room he saw Josie step out for some air by herself, looking at her cellphone for messages.

Chuckling Mace pulled up her number from contacts and texted, "Hope you had a good night in class Mrs. McKellen. Sweet dreams." Sending it he watched her receive and read it. Staring at the text in her hand Josie looked up as if in thought, peering into the darkness. Typing back to him Mace smiled.

"Thank you Mace."

One more he thought, "Can I dream about you? LOL!"

Seeing her giggle at his sent reply she looks back at Roman snoring on the bed. Typing back, she shares, "Don't you always?"

"Oh, it's on." He chuckles, "Do you think about my jerking off in front of you the other night?"

Still hot and heavy Josie fans herself leaning on the railing. "Is Piper nearby?"

"No, I went to a movie. I'm sitting in my truck." Not a total fabrication.

Watching her stare at her cell then take another look at the slumbering Roman she foregoes texting and just calls him. Trembling at seeing her name on his cell he takes a deep breath, "Hello?"

"Yes, I think about you jerking off in front of me. You have a very big and beautiful cock." She could almost feel her former playmate still inside her as she spoke to another.

"You should take it for a ride sometime." He speaks studying her reaction at a distance.

"I... won't lie to you Mace... I want to. I do. But I swore to Piper I wouldn't. I hope you understand."

"It's okay. I know you'd Lovett though." Sounded like love it.

"I'm sure I would."

"Inn and out, nice and fast. Deep and relentless..."

"Stoooooop!" She giggles toying with her sweaty locks.

"Not until I nut in you really, really hard. Four times even." Like tonight! She just hadn't kept count like Mace had.

"Did you know I tasted your cum that night I watched you jerk off? That stays between you and I."

"You did?" He grinned.

"Yes. You shot and I jumped back. A few drops caught my leg."

"Did I taste good?"

"Minty."

"Fuck me again."

"Again?" She looked shocked and looked back at the hotel room holding a hand over her mouth.

"Like in my dreams." He covered his tracks.

"Oh! Oh!" She sounded almost disappointed. "Well, I hope I satisfied you."

"You screamed a lot."

"Did I?" She laughed, "You must have been good."

"You thought so."

"Mmmm! I suppose I must have. I need to go Mace."

"Night Josie."

"Night lover." She giggled and hung up.

She starts to turn then hears the accidental honk of a vehicle horn. Mace panicked at his silly mistake but was glad it wasn't while on the phone. Thinking about it he saw her look around but give up her search quickly. Starting his engine he backed out and headed down the block. At a stoplight he took his cell out and texted one last time.

With a vibration in her hand she reads, "...if you're horny."

"If I'm horny?" It went right over her head that he was giving her a hint with Honk if you're horny." Sighing she just let it go without a reply. Seated beside Roman she nudges him awake. Groggy, he sits up and rubs his eyes.

"Did I pass out?"

"Better get me back to my car Handsome. Thank you for an incredible night. It was beyond my expectations. Whoever he was... " She temporarily left it at that.

"No problem. Anything to keep you happy."

"Wearing a blindfold and earplugs was so erotic, being free from my ropes was so incredible. Who was my phantom stranger? Wait! I don't want to know."

"Good! I'm not telling you."

"He had an enormous cock."

"I noticed that." Roman stands up and gets dressed as she gathers the rope and blindfold putting them in his bag. Once ready they leave the key in their room and head to Roman's truck. She left her nightie off in favor of the cool night air and the freedom it offered. Just as Roman began to pull out of his parking spot he too honks the horn with too strong a grip on his wheel.

Wincing at his similar freak accident she bulges her eyes and considers Mace's last text shortly after hearing a nearby horn. "It can't be." She pondered it all the way back to the Church. Kissing Roman goodbye and telling him she would see him in the morning, she climbed into her own car and started it up. Leaving her behind she sat there idling and looking up at the Church's illuminated cross.

Cell in trembling fingers she texts Mace with a note asking, "Was it you?" Afraid to send it she just called him and waited until he said hello. Her only reply was the honk of her own car horn, then hanging up. Shaking like a leaf she put her car in gear and made it to the nearest stop sign before her cell buzzed. Taking a deep breath she answered it, "Hello?"

Another honk on his end, then silence.

"OH MY GOD!"

One last text from Mace was an emoji with a halo over it.

"NO WAY! Surely not? He said he was in his truck coming from a movie. He was just messing with me due to my horn and hang up." Biting a nail, she pouted. "Please lord! I swore to Piper, I wouldn't fuck him. Let him just be flirting..." A deafening sigh over the possibility that she had failed her best friend she mumbled a final room for doubt.

"Confessional here I come."

Too bad she wasn't Catholic.

12