Starting from Scratch Ep. 159: NEVER kNOw

Story Info
I know it was you Mace! NOPE! NOT ME, MRS.MCKELLEN.
5.8k words
4.84
3.1k
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 159 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Pulling up at his aunt's home Mace Belmont saw lights on. Knowing he rarely left for anywhere, it was obvious Piper was worried about him being gone so long. Having called him when he was first approaching Coach Roman Crandell at the hotel was a telltale sign Piper was looking out for him. It was going to be interesting because she might presume, he was out with some of her Pep Squad cheerleaders. While he was a grown man now at 19, she still considered him a baby to a degree. Baby with a monster cock, but still her nephew. Family always looked after one another. He loved his aunt just as much, even if he wanted to fuck the holy hell out of her. Now that he had suckered Josie McKellen, she was next on his list of conquests. Sooner or later, he was going to wear her down.

Sitting outside in his truck listening to music for a solid ten minutes he noticed Josie's headlights coming in through the gates of Hooter's Crossing. Grinning at their playful texts and calls earlier he knew she might be on to his game, so he planned ahead just in case she pulled up on him. A fast Google of movie times on his cell he found a schedule covering his time frame at the hotel. From there he spritzed on body spray which he kept in his glove box. Minor shots just so it wasn't overpowering up under his t-shirt he hurled the can back into hiding. Smart enough not to wear cologne at all while he was at the hotel, she likely wouldn't connect any dots there.

"She probably won't bother me at this hour but it's better to be ready for anything." He observed her pull into her driveway next door and shut off her headlights, inevitably the engine. Jamming out to the band Pain and their song Dirty Woman he had to chuckle. Yes, indeed Josie McKellen was, a dirty, dirty whore of a woman. With his window down the music carried across the lawn, Josie becoming aware of him sitting in his truck. Wincing at the boy she took off her black nightie and stashed it in her purse. It seemed smarter to change back into the dress which she had left home in, as if actually going to teach her college class. Switching outfits in the driveway right in front of him seemed fitting even if her SUV did obstruct his view.

Josie also noting lights on in Piper's house grew curious. Her worry over breaking her promise to her bestie weighed heavily so she decided not to go straight in and possibly face Henry. Noting lights on in his office it was a safe bet he was still up working on Frisque. She was tired and had school in the morning but felt compelled to slyly examine the situation. Mace being outside she could just go up and ask the boy if it was him who blindsided her. Her suspicions fueled by intrigue yet haunted over his and her betrayal, she simply could not go inside and deal with thinking about it until she fell asleep.

"Let's snoop!"

She made her way through the yard and toward Mace rocking out to Hollywood Undead's song Apologize. Their rap anthem was not Josie's chosen type of music but that didn't matter. Stepping up to his driver's door and looking up she knocked. Feigning not knowing she was there he lowered his cell which was on mute, but he was watching the video he took of penetrating Josie at the hotel. Brazen fucker!

Unable to get his immediate attention she climbed up on his step side and nudged his shoulder. Cell face down the video continued playing as he turned his music down to acknowledge her. "Oh, hey Josie."

"Hey yourself! How was the movie?" She winced. He was still watching it, resisting laughter over his video of their encounter.

"Fucking awesome!"

"What movie did you go see?"

"Nobody."

"Nobody?" She winced.

"Yeah! Action movie with the actor who plays Saul."

"Oh!" No clue but okay, "Why are you sitting out here?"

"Just enjoying the air. I like music. So how was your night?"

"Quite... educational."

"Oh, that's right you taught class at the college. I recall Dakota mentioning it on movie night. Awful late getting home from class, isn't it?"

"Mace? Why did you call me, and honk then hang up?"

"I don't know really. Just laughing after you honked. I guess after our texting... I was horny. No offense!"

"You know I'm not offended. So... you were thinking of me the night I let you masturbate in front of me?"

"Uhhh? Well, duh! That's what we texted about. Yeah, I totally get you would never have sex with me Mrs. McKellen. I just felt like teasing you. A guy can dream."

"So can I. Tease that is. Can you keep a secret?"

"Sure!"

"I didn't teach class tonight. I met my boyfriend Roman. I'm certain you know of him when my daughters and Piper do. Henry knows I see Roman."

"Oh! Shit! Did I... interrupt you two when I started texting?" Slick!

"Not really. We were done. Roman actually drifted off on me. I... this has to stay between us..."

"Nobody will ever know. I swear!" Not even Saul.

"Roman tied me up and blindfolded me. It was incredible. He... let some random man fuck me. It was the most amazing sex I've ever had with someone I didn't even know, hear, or see. It was all touch."

"Wow! Uhhh? That's cool."

"Yes, it was. I swear if I ever find out who that guy was, I'm chasing that cock until I get it regularly." She feigns a blush, hoping that might get him to admit his devilish takeover. "Is Piper still awake?"

His jaw drooping at her pledge he hesitated and looked toward the front door. "I'm not sure I just got here like fifteen minutes ago. Doors unlocked just go on in and check. I swear I don't know why we have a security system when the door is open for everyone."

"That is puzzling." She shivered and giggled once, "I can't stop thinking about that big dick. God, I want that man again."

"Maybe you will run into him again sometime. The guy obviously knows what you look like, right? Or your boyfriend."

"Roman said the guy was staying at the hotel we were at but didn't know what room. I suppose I could ask the front desk but it's probably policy not to indulge information on their guests." For all the good that would do Mace nodded in thought. He never really rented any room. The only way she would ever truly know it was him, was if Roman recognized him.

"Did the Coach describe the guy?"

"He refused to tell me. He just said to fantasize about it all. I suppose it's better I don't truly know who it was. As you said... I can dream. It keeps the fire of that moment alive."

"Right! Hey? You know you can tell me anything right?"

"Yep! So how was movie night? I haven't been around the girls to hear about it."

"Just watched movies, went swimming."

"Oh? Did they sneak out my micro bikini's again to wear?"

"Were those yours?" He laughed knowing they skinny dipped. No way was he going to tell Josie how far her daughters and he went, the twins sucking his dick and all. He was stressed over the Sable part, but Dakota was delicious even if Angus Furlong was going to get her virginity. Mace had more than enough women to keep him busy. No reason to ruin any future chances with Dakota at least. As long as Sable dated Travis Herbert he was going to behave. Bad enough Mace felt as if he was becoming attracted to Trav's hot mom Kelly. After their walk Sunday evening and the insanity in her slave admissions, the despicable way Knox Hardecker and his friends were treating her, Mace almost felt like her guardian. Okay! He just had Josie, he wanted his own aunt, and now thoughts on Kelly, whom he had already played with? The boy had game.

Topping it all off were his actual conquests since being in Nashville. Tapping the cable installation girl Francesca, numerous cheerleaders already mentioned, the Stinwicky Sisters from Hardcore Hobbies, he was well on his way to being a male whore. Even now he was planning a side trip before he had to get a job to visit his sister Monet in Seminary School up in North Carolina. Having seen her roommates Holly and Olive he felt compelled to show up and show off. Then there was Cashanova. After meeting a pair of strippers uptown the other day and the two beauties showing him their tits, he his dick, right out in the open he felt the urge to see if he could tap them. His short visit to the club to tip them went well but not hardly enough in his opinion. Oh, and there was Odessa at Crown Prints. Can't forget Miss Itch.

"Those bikini's hide nothing. They might as well have been skinny dipping." Josie frowned. "I can only imagine you saw more than you should have." Going by his expression she knew. At least with that part of her investigation she had learned something. Still uncertain over Mace being her lover at the hotel she gave up. "I need a glass of wine before bed." Stepping down from his running board she smiled brightly. "See you inside?"

"Not if you're wearing a blindfold." He chuckled. She almost saw proof in his eyes but then he apologized, "Sorry! Just giving you a HARD time." Her sparkling gaze studying him for further confirmation led him to break their trance. "Oooo! I love this song." Attention drifting to the volume button he turned it up. The song was One Finger and a Fist by Drowning Pool. Hearing it Josie recalled being fist fucked at the Marquette football game by Reese Teller and his friends. So much going on, she was wet all over again. Everything was a constant reminder these days. Walking in front of his truck she headed to the front door and entered without warning. Nothing sacred, nothing to hide. Besties could get away with murder.

Watching her go inside Mace laughed his ass off. "She knows deep down it was me, but she just can't be positive. I'll tell her someday but for now let her fantasize about me. I'm such a badass." Ass maybe! The video he recorded of penetrating her pussy was watched over a dozen times before he decided to file it away for safe keeping. Stepping out of his truck he heard more music playing. Knowing where it was coming from, he stepped out into the grass to peer out over the yards.

"Knox must be having a party. Bunch of guys on his balcony." Seeing them he recalled two things that nagged at him. One being when he punched Knox at the game. Two that Mace himself was no better than Knox in recording not just Josie, but his Aunt Piper. "I really should have found a way to delete all those pics on his computer that day I was stupid enough to think he and I could be friends. Josie mentioned micro bikinis. Knox even had pics of the twins wearing those. Even Trav's mom Kelly having sex with her bodybuilder through her bedroom window. Sad thing is all of the ladies really don't care if Knox has pics or video. This whole housing division is a freak show. Guess that's why I like it here. HOme sweet HOme!"

Chuckling he locked his truck up and started for the door. He knew Rotten probably needed to take a dump since he had been gone so long. Piper might have taken him out, but she wasn't home when he left so hard telling. "HA! HARD telling... if it was me fucking Queen Josie. She will never know unless the Coach ever runs into me." He cracked himself up.

********

Inside the house ten minutes earlier...

Closing the front door Josie heard Rotten becoming aware of a visitor, probably presuming it was Mace. Bolting from the living room the Rottweiler sniffed pussy. Cat up a tree Josie nearly jumped up in a karate pose just to protect herself from being pounced on. As big as Rotten was she would have been knocked right on over and licked to death. Braced with her heel prepared to kick him away she squealed. "Nice puppy!"

"That you Bestie?" She heard Piper's voice.

"You are awake. I saw lights so I felt like dropping in. Tell me you have wine."

Stepping into the hallway butt ass naked Piper palmed the threshold sides and swayed toward Josie. "Do I have wine? Am I a liquor store? Of course, I lick. So does Rotten."

"Yuck! Don't give him ideas."

"Go lay down." She pressured her pooch into submission.

"Your bed or the couch?" Josie laughed. "Oh, you meant Rotten. So forceful!"

"You're in a good mood. Did your class go okay?" Piper was in the dark over Josie meeting up with Roman rather than go to her night course.

"Confession! I met Roman at a hotel. Between us, okay? I'm not ready to tell Henry I skipped teaching when I know we need the money. Seeing Roman doesn't effect Henry much these days but I know he'd frown that I lost money."

"Got you covered. I have cash."

"You don't have to do that Piper. I didn't drop by to borrow from you."

"Cup of sugar?" Piper left the doorway and stalked Josie. Rotten confused by what was going on found it safer to get out of the way. Even after her detainees at school, all of the blowjobs and everything but fucking, that is until Horace Tart. Piper was still horny even after her Harley rider. Pinning Josie against the front door the ladies shared a kiss. Heated Josie dropped her purse on the tile and joined the seduction. Hands all over one another they made out for three minutes before Piper pulled away. "Someone tastes like cum."

"I thought it was you." She giggled. "Sorry I didn't go home and shower before dropping over. I think Henry is awake working on Frisque, so I didn't want him questioning me. Can I hang out here awhile? Maybe he'll go to bed."

"You could always shower with me. I've been lazy since I got home and haven't showered either. I was getting ready to hit the Zambezi." Waterfall! Technically Victoria Falls on the Zambezi River.

"The Getbusy?" Josie tried her hand at Piper's humor.

"Come on Stinky Lou!" Piper smirked and took Josie by the hand. "Wine after we smell purdy."

"You're the one to reek." Josie frowned over Piper's pungent odor. Horse taint! Horace Tart, that is. "Lead the way before the natives get restless."

Taking Josie into her bedroom right off of the living room, Piper stripped her besties dress off. Waving her hand at the stench of cum and sweat Piper noticed something. "Rope burns? How were you planning on hiding these from Henry?"

"What? They're barely visible." A quick glance Josie wasn't worried. "Roman tied me up and blindfolded me. I even had earplugs in, so it was hard to hear anyone but myself. So much fun. We should tie one another up sometime."

"Sounds like a plan. Just tell Henry I tied you up." Piper pointed at Rotten. "Don't you eat Josie's dress. He loves gnawing on my panties. Good thing I don't wear them anymore. I might as well just save on dogfood and put him on a G-string diet." A woof of agreement led to mistrust. Hanging up Josie's dress in her closet temporarily made sense. She could have just shut Rotten out of her bedroom but with not knowing Mace was just outside she feared leaving puppy alone with so much furniture to chew on. Being cooped up outside by the pool all the time she didn't want him to feel left out.

Stepping into the bathroom Piper ignited her shower and waited on warmth. "So Roman actually grew adventurous? After us getting arrested I figured he might not want to do anything outgoing."

"Well, it wasn't like we were in public. He rented a hotel room, but we left the curtains and door wide open. I asked him to find a random stranger and coax them into fucking me."

"Thrilling but dangerous. What if this person had herpes or something? Bad enough you're highly allergic to condoms."

"You're one to talk. You get laid a lot too. I bet you don't make every guy who bends you over wear a rubber."

"True! I guess we'll pay for our mistakes someday." Hearing this Josie truly hoped her unknown lover really wasn't Mace. The day Piper found out it was him, if it were him, she might kill their friendship and never trust her again.

"So Roman came through with Mister Random?"

"He did." Josie beamed suddenly, "Biggest dick I think I've had in me and believe you me I've had some whoppers." Told a few too!

"Bigger than Hubby? I so recall that big boy."

"I'm certain it was larger. Very energetic too. I think he was young."

"You didn't see who it was afterwards?"

"No! Only Roman saw him. He won't tell me what he looked like. No name mentioned either. All I got was what I felt." She laughed at her predicament. Technically she hadn't even asked Roman to describe Mace. Deep down she rather liked imagining it might have been Mace, even if her curiosity was looking for hints.

"That good?"

"GOD YES!" She palmed her heart with both hands and offered a pouty expression. "Can you believe Roman even let the guy coax him into double penetration? Roman has never once gone near my butthole. I owe the stranger that much."

Having snuck in quietly and taken Josie's purse away from Rotten at the front door, Mace followed voices to Piper's bedroom. Overhearing Josie brag about him enticed him to pump his fist out of triumph. He just knew if she ever did discover for certain it was him at the hotel, he would have her hooked. With the bedroom door open he took the chance and simply barged right in. The ladies just getting ready to step into the shower found their conversation cut short.

"Who leaves their bag on the floor by the front door? I just saved your purse from Rotten." He charged right into the bathroom and sat it on the sink. "Safer in here don't you think?"

"I totally forgot we left it there. Thank you, Mace."

"I'm a life saver like that." He admired her body as if it were the first time ever. In seeing him explore her from head-to-toe Josie frowned. "Not sorry!" He laughed, "Also not the first time seeing you naked."

"Time to go away Mace." Piper called out from within the shower.

"Yep! Just yell if you need me to wash your backs."

"We won't!" Piper growled. "I'm perfectly capable of bathing my bestie."

"I'm here if you need me to dry you off Mrs. McKellen... Josie."

"LEAVE!" Piper was getting testy.

"You know he wants me." Josie frowned. "I know how you feel about that, and you have nothing to worry about but it's a fact."

"He want's..." Piper started to say me, but clammed up on that incest revelation, "...every girl he can get. He's tapping every cheerleader on my squad."

"Hopefully not Sable. Do we even know what happened here Saturday night?"

"Only some. I know Tawny Martin and Jesse Manley were here when Carl called him to bail us out. Is it sad that I had sex with Jesse while Mace tapped Tawny? Side by side."

"Busy girl that Tawny." Josie mused, "I probably shouldn't share this but... she seduced Henry when she spent the rest of the night with the girls. I walked in on them after being bailed out. If you're sad I'm just as sad because I let that girl eat me out. Henry and I shared her in the living room while the twins were upstairs asleep."

"Wow! Tawny gets around."

"As if we don't? It's getting to the point we're having sex with someone unexpected every single day. I think even Henry is getting as bad as us."

"You tell him about others, right?" Piper used her luffa to soap up Josie's breasts.

"Some! I don't know why but I just can't admit to every person I play with. If Henry knew how aggressive I'm being in school, he would have a cow. I'm just glad the students are even keeping secrets from my girls. It could get really ugly. He can never know the full truth."

"He's not naïve Josie. Did you ever tell him about you and his brother?"

"No. I started to but I just couldn't. Will is coming for the girl's birthday party so maybe then. He does have a right to know. If I can get Will to open up... shit! I forgot he's bringing his new wife. We may just have to take that admission to the grave."

"Or... is his wife good looking?"

"Will's wife is okay. Definitely not as hot as you and I. I've only met her once at their wedding last year. She's a bit pudgy. Cute though. Are you saying wife swap?"

"If you pull that off then Henry will know you've slept with his brother. Just keep the first time to yourselves. Who knows after the swap Henry might be more open minded toward the truth if you two decide to get it out there."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12