Starting from Scratch Ep. 159: NEVER kNOw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure Henry would even want to swap. For that matter, Will's wife might not be into it. I hate to say it but we've never really taken the time to get to know one another."

"It was just an approach."

"Not a horrible idea, but it's not like I really want to bed down William again. Your scheme is food for thought." She stammers, "What is jabbing me in the ass?"

"My dildo. I just leave it stuck to the shower wall in case I feel the urge. Too funny! I think I forgot to tell you, but remember the day I had Mace bring Travis Herbert here to shower after he was urinated on in school? Travis was freaked out by the dildo. I had two on the tile. I totally forgot to warn Mace to remove them."

"That's hilarious. That poor boy is going to be scarred for life just knowing us."

"How's he and Sable getting along?"

"As far as I know okay. She adores him but I also know she looks at other boys a lot. Obviously, their movie night turned out okay or she might have said something. Of course, I'm barely home to hear anything. I really need to... oh my God!" Piper soaped Josie's twat, her fingers dipping within her vulva. "Careful down there. Mystery Man stretched me out tonight."

Still loitering out of sight in the bedroom Mace had to palm his mouth or bust up laughing. He did tear her pussy up pretty aggressively earlier. It was awesome knowing she loved every minute of it. Hugging the wall to avoid her bedroom camera so as not to be busted he found himself jerking off. Peeking around the doorway and seeing Josie backed right up to the dildo on the wall he almost hoped she would use it. Piper in full view of him in all of her perfection huddling up on Josie's front he just couldn't stop throttling his erection.

Using his cell with his free hand he recorded their shower with the intention to use the video as late-night inspiration, he was one busy boy. Having gotten used to the surveillance angles he navigated well when it was necessary. They would never know he was spying and recording their bi-sexual interlude. Their giggles leading to kisses, Josie broke rank to return the favor of washing Piper. "I keep backing up into your toy." She laughed.

"Use it! Unless that stranger hurt you."

"Oh no! I'd fuck that man every chance I could if I knew who he was. The toy is about as big as he felt." She turned to inspect it. "Why do you only have monster toys in your arsenal?"

"I love big masterful dicks. I'll even join you if you want to use it. It's clean."

"But you don't have another one in here."

"Hang on! MACE?" She raised her voice, Mace's eyes bulging thinking he was busted. No mirror to betray him at this angle. Did she see his cell? "MAAAAAACCE!" She yelled this round. Zipping up in a hurry he pocketed his cell. Pausing briefly, he decided to yell back.

"WHAAAAT?" He then marched right back into the bathroom. "I was making a sandwich. What did I do now?"

"Nothing wrong! Go to my bedside stand and bring me BODZOOKY."

"Bodzooky?" He laughed. "I thought your toy was Bodzilla."

"I've got a bunch of monsters. Bodzooky is the big orange dildo. He usually makes me want to blow smoke rings after I climax."

"You are so weird Aunt Piper." He shuffled off and dug into her drawers until finding it. In the drawer were four other dildos of varying sizes. Bringing back the orange one he tossed it up over the shower door. In its freefall the ladies yelped and played hot potato with it to prevent it hitting the shower floor. Mace laughed at their beautiful bonding. "I think you should call that one STUCKUP!"

"You can go away again." Piper scowled. With the door steamy Mace chuckled and drew a heart on it right in front of Josie.

"I love you too Aunt Piper."

"Uh huh! Feed Rotten."

"On it! He probably stole my sandwich thanks to you." Nice excuse! He conveniently slipped out of sight to where he had stood and pulled his dick back out.

"So am I." Josie giggled nudging her rubbery wagger up inside her cunt. "Perfect fit! It feels just like my perfect stranger." In backing into it to go deeper Josie watched Piper jam the suction cup of Bodzooky to the side wall next to her. Applying it up inside herself Piper reached out and held Josie's hands. At their angles they could both enjoy their toys as much as their intimacy. Let the kisses return. Suppressed moans escalated until both women grew lost to the world around them. Not even the cooling water from the twin showerheads pried them apart.

Seeing how oblivious they were Mace took his cell and recorded their grueling desTrOY all monster's moment. Standing right in the doorway beating off to them they could have easily seen him had they not been so into one another. "Fuck!" He panted! "I so want Josie again." Someday! Just watching their hips grinding on the wall mounts was enough to encourage him deeper into the bathroom. Pubes pulling at his zipper he simply undid his jeans and lowered them to his upper thighs. Like Josie prior to being cleaned up, Mace still had Josie stank on his dick and scrotum. Might as well add to it he thought.

A symphony of muffled moans led Maestro Mace to shuffle forth with his beefy baton waving. The two-piece band in perfect harmony with one another was just too irresistible to stay at a distance. He had to be right up on their asses. A huge risk knowing Piper might snap on him but dammit. "I want a threesome." Close as he was going to get to that one, he was right up to the glass door defiling his better judgment. Steamy as ever he chuckled and used the tip of his dick to draw a second heart much lower on the pane. Once the heart connected, he thrashed his dick extra hard until he nutted all over the heart. Thread after thread shot through like Cupid's arrow.

Still nutting he heard both Josie and Piper whining excessively into one another's mouths. Tits battling tits both goddesses were technically winning, Maid Josie's breasts smaller and not quite as forceful in the turbulence, more smothered and leaving behind pillow mints. Still in a fevered lust Piper buried her head into Josie's neckline. In the midst of momentary madness Josie opened her eyes and saw Mace just outside. No more blindfold of sealed eyelids preventing awareness she smiled at him, young Mace expressing a dominant arrogance in his expression. Eyes lowering to his magnificent cock she bit her lower lip then looked directly into his eyes in a sudden revival.

"I know it was you." She told herself yet directed at Mace. As if acknowledging her he nodded and whispered, "Your ass is mine." Another smile as if saying, "We shall see." The mind reading ended with Josie cumming again on her own monster. Within her fantasy moment she referred to it as MACETODON. Not as Tohocentric but it fit. Waving him away before Piper noticed him, he rolled his dick right up on the glass. Josie reached out and palmed his heart felt beast through the glass and shared a yearning expression. He wiped his jizz about using his pecker like a windshield wiper smearing it before stepping back and leaving before Piper could catch him.

Solely with Piper now, Josie returned the favor of kissing on Piper's throat, the rejoice met with a squealing climax of her own. Bodzooky was the Man! Forehead to forehead they held each other at a slight distance due to the dildos still residing, shivering at the cold water pelting their flesh, legs trembling from a unified climax. Once comprehending fulfillment Piper sighed, "You will never know how much I love you, Josie."

"Nor will you Bestie." Their breath a source of warmth Piper peeled off her perch. Try saying that threesome three times in a row. Water shut off at Piper's grasp she held Josie as she dismounted. Dancing together in the confined area Piper giggled and knelt down to suck off Josie's dildo of her Bestie's elegant juices. Not to be outshined in the taste test Josie battled booties in crouching to swallow Bodzooky. Two beauties bobbing they busted up laughing and collapsed back on to the shower floor to lean against the back wall.

"That was fun. We don't get together often enough." Josie giggled.

"We work together and live right next door and both of us are too busy with other..." Dramatic pause on Piper's part, "...that little fucker." She saw the below the belt heart in the steamed glass, streaks of white cum trailing down the door.

"He's not so little."

"Don't remind me."

"Reminds me of my mystery man."

Piper stared at Josie for her comment then registered that Mace was gone long before she got home. She did try and call him. No answer! Wincing at Josie gave her chills.

"What?"

"Did Mace fuck you?"

"What? No! At least, I don't think so." A cringe, "I suspected but... surely, he wouldn't stoop that low... would he? I was blindfolded and tied up, but I think I'd know if... he did." Almost like an admission but not 100% certain. "I don't know. I swear I don't."

Her blond hair bashed back against the tile Piper leered out into the bathroom as if questioning her nephew's balls. Just as she shook off the possibility Mace stepped back in with his pants up. Holding out two glasses of wine he tapped his toe on the door to get their attention.

"Not too Chablis!" He jested. Shabby! "A palm to the door right over the cum coated heart casts the pane open and swaying. Mace now using his toe to guide it open further passed off their glasses. "Servant for the evening Miladie's'."

"Why did you have to be so..." Piper used her free hand's index finger to make a heart in the air. "Set the glasses on the sink."

"Loving?" He did as he was told, "You know I love you bitches."

"Mace... get us a towel."

"I live to swerve." He laughs spinning away on one foot to seek out some full body towels. Returning as the ladies stood up and left the stall Josie shut the door. While Piper wasn't looking, she bent over and licked the heart of Mace's cum. Mace in holding out a towel for Piper saw Josie take the risk. Trying to dry his aunt only aggravated her into yanking the towel from his grasp and pushing him out of the bathroom. Door shut on him Piper turned to see Josie standing up and looking all innocent.

"Can you believe the balls on my nephew?"

"Yep! Big ones!" Piper moved in to dry Josie lovingly. In return Josie claimed the towel and did the same for Piper. "Bestie?"

"Yeah?"

"It couldn't have been Mace. He might have a big head but he's not that stupid." She defended the possibility. "He knows how you and I feel about one another. I would never intentionally betray your faith in me. I know that sounds iffy considering I betray Henry pretty frequently, but... I've never had a friend as genuine as you. So, believe me when I say I will never seduce Mace." He only seduced her.

"Thanks! Ever since he's been here, he's gone rogue. I know darn well he was never this sex starved when he lived at home with Mona and Rex. Now Monet his sister? She's mini me!"

"Maybe Mace is mini-Rex?"

"Don't say that... Rex wants my ass bad. I can't even warn Mona because she worships him so much. If I told our father, he would lynch Rex. Anyways, enough of the family affairs. I know it's hard to not want... my nephew when he's that endowed. Confession like you earlier?"

"Tell me."

"He gave me a massage one night when I was really drunk. I almost let him fuck even me." The hand job she gave him was more innocent on her part. "I didn't want to admit it but I know what you must be going through. I... did you lick my shower door?" Jaw drooping at the tongue smears. "Oh, you whore!"

Bodies colliding, they kissed harder than before. Towel on the floor they Frenched for five minutes straight. Once the intimacy ended, they again lay forehead to forehead.

"You just tasted Mace on my breath."

"Ehh? Don't ruin the moment."

"I shouldn't have licked the door."

"No... fuck it." Piper escaped Josie's embrace and knelt before the heart and licked what jizz residue was still there. In awe of her Josie joined her on the floor and licked the glass side by side. Once polished off they sat down on the floor in shock of one another.

"He will NEVER KNOW I just did that." Piper licked her lips.

"My lips are sealed."

Not for long.

"Kiss me you fool!"

MMMMMMMMMace!

Wha?

12