Starting from Scratch Ep. 161: MAKE A WISH

Story Info
"No one can hold a candle to you like I can."
4.8k words
4.61
3.3k
2
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 161 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"No one can hold a candle to you like I can." Knox lights up Perbert's mom. Happy Birthday Asshole!

*****

It had only been a single day since Kelly Herbert had fallen prey to Knox Hardecker and his crew right here in her own home. With Dominic spending more and more time with her she knew that protected her from them while he was around. Agonized over her betrayal of Dominic in a sense, not telling him what Knox was doing to her even after she was distinctly told not to let him touch her, she had no choice. Dominic would hold it against her, possibly harm the boys, go to jail, ruin her income, she would lose everything. Even after relenting to them the boys warned her that they would still haunt her son Travis, dealing with multiple humiliations over the last few weeks. As long as they did not hurt him physically, she concluded he would get over the ruthless pranks.

She saw herself as a horrible mother, but her slave programming was overriding her sensibility. Since Mace Belmont opened her eyes to the bondage element and the public exhibitionism, her brain was on high alert for more of that kind of hormonal overload. Then came Knox challenging her ethics, and also offering what Mace gave her. Kelly Herbert felt defeated. She required attention... badly! Careful what you wish for!

Hearing music coming from next door she knew Knox was up, even at 2:00 AM. It was obvious Winslow Hardecker wasn't home or the music would be off at this hour. Tired of lying there thinking, touching herself constantly she began to get up just to walk off her anxiety. That was when her heart leaped out of her chest. A laser pointer stabbed through her window, casting itself on her wall. Eyes bulging, she sat up and watched it like an avid pussy might do. Mesmerized by the swirl to catch her notice.

While not perfect she read what appeared to be writing, chasing the dot as it made letters. Those letters were S-E-X. Shut off, she pouted at his originality but missed its glare. The light returning in a breath it wrote a follow up chain of letters saying N-O-W. Biting her lower lip she rolled over and stood up on her mattress to look out the window. Peering up at Knox Hardecker's balcony he saw Knox with Neo, Dillon, Hoyt, and three others all looking back at her, obviously still kicked out of school, this being a school night.

Laser pointer used on her body she looked down at her chest to see the dot circling her nipples. It excited her beyond imagination. The second it vanished again she heard her cell ping. Dropping to her bed she anxiously snatched up her phone to note a text from Knox that said, "Get over here. Leave the clothing at home."

Giddy she text back, "On my way Sir." Leaving her cell at home on silent so it wouldn't wake Travis in the next room, she stepped softly and out her bedroom door, sealing it back up. Like a cat she went downstairs then stealthily out the front door. Once in the yard she walked barefoot from her home directly toward the Hardecker's front door, a glance at the balcony she knew the group had gone inside. Reaching the door, she found Knox opening it up for her.

"Get your sexy ass in here you stupid cunt." He grabbed her arm and drug her in forcefully. Leaving the door open he hauled her into the living room and forced her to her knees. She cringed at the brash tone he was sharing yet grew incredibly wet. Looking about she counted those she saw up above and realized there were four more bodies. She didn't recognize any of them save for his core group. Beers in hand they each sat or stood around glaring at her.

"So, you're Perbert's mommy." A large black young man with a shaved head sighed. "She's even sexier than you said Hardecker." He observed Knox crouch behind her and yank her head back by her blond mane.

"The man gave you a compliment. What do you say?"

"Thank you, Sir. I am glad you approve of what you see." That got the group mumbling. This led the bald boy to crouch in front of her and grip her chin. She loved the force behind both of them at the same time.

"Our boy Knox here says your pussy is sweet slave Lady."

"I must keep myself maintained for my master."

"Master isn't here tonight, is he?"

"No Sir! He went to his own home."

"Well then I say it's our birthday." He chuckled.

"Hey!" Dillon Kirkpatrick spoke up. "I just realized something. Perbert is celebrating his birthday with the McKellen twins on Saturday. I heard him talking in the halls last week."

"Point?" The bald boy winced.

"Hold up Trey." Knox pondered. "This just gives me one hell of an idea. Hoyt? There's a 24-hour grocery open about a mile from here. Go buy a birthday cake and candles. Let's celebrate Trav's birthday with his Mommy here. Cough up cash you bastards." Money flew from wallets a ten here a five there each. Hoyt not exactly happy to have to make the run made Neo go with him. Hoyt had his car so they shot off like a light knowing they were running low on time. Kelly wasn't sure where this was going yet remained calm under pressure. "You don't object to us celebrating his birthday do you Mrs. Herbert."

"Are you... inviting him? He's sleeping." That part worried her, being forced to have sex in front of him. Hopefully Knox would not be that cruel. In her heart she knew that would ruin their fun before it got started. Travis would freak and call the cops or as much as he hated Dominic, he might tell him. At worst bring in Henry McKellen who lived behind them, who was already her secondary master of passion.

"Naaaa! Let him sleep. We can blow his candles out for him. You can make the wish."

"What would you wish for Perbert's mom?" Trey Carpenter from Harvester-Kent High School used his thumb to tug her lower lip down then released it just as fast.

"Can't wish for us to leave you alone. That's not happening." Knox chuckled.

"Why would I do that Sir?" She voiced her desire to please all men. "I have everything to lose. You have made certain of that. I will wish for something you want."

"Big ole' gangbang?" Dillon chuckled.

"If that is your wish, it is my wish." Oh, she was all in on that. Her cunt was saturated within their glares of yearning eyes. Even in trying not to smile she let them know through subtle glances she was eager to get started. Mommy needed cum; her appetite ruthless once her hormones kicked into thigh gear.

"Then let's make that wish count." A buddy of Trey named Cooley Frost, really Cole Frost jumped in, "We got time until Rollins and Pryor get back."

"Let's take this up to my bedroom." Knox insisted.

"Your father will not be coming home soon?" She hissed as he dragged her to her feet.

"Not tonight! He grounded me yesterday then turn around and went out of town for work." He laughed, "Party on Mrs. Herbert. Now why don't you just wiggle that sexy MILF ass up my staircase there like a good little whore. Pretty sure you can find my bed." Releasing her hair, he slaps her ass leaving a red mark. "We're all right behind ya." Yes, his palm print was.

Taking the staircase almost seductively the group followed her up with whet sensibility, she discovering his room lit up abusing his father's power bill. Eying the computer monitor as it rotated visual screen savers, she realized Knox had photos of not only she but of Piper Cherry, Josie McKellen, the Twins by the pool, past girlfriends, even Svetlana Goboldsky blowing one of Kelly's neighbors that lived next to Henry. With no time to waste Knox shoved her on to his bedding and forcefully rolled her over. "LEGS WIDE!" Sir! Yes Sir!

"You've got her trained Hardecker. I'm fuckin' impressed."

"Put a condom on you Fucks. We're friends but I am not swapping jizz."

Trey, Cooley, and another named Rob stripped down before her, many guys stepping out on the balcony to give them space without looking queer. Knox dropped next to Kelly and forced his gaze upon her making her tremble. "Don't be quiet. Show these fucks you want it."

"I do want it." She sighed, "Anything for you Sir."

"Tear this bitch up. Just no bruises or bite marks." That would be hard to explain. Dominic would definitely know something was up if she came home looking abused. Standing, he pointed at her to keep her attention focused. "No dick goes home unhappy." Knox was the MANiac! Making sure condoms were on save for Rob's, Knox stepped outside for a smoke. Door open, he let the visiting team have their way.

Trey demanding her cunt crawled right on up between her legs and dug in. Kelly accepting his thick eight inch covered in green latex whispered, "Thank you Sir." A reply of, "No, thank you." He slammed in balls deep curling upward to follow the arch of his dick. She embraced him with hands around his ribs and instantly whimpered her praise of his talented thrusts with moans of delight. Rob crawling in from the side slapped his seven-inch beast over her lips until she opened wide and swallowed his girth. Balls grazing her cheek he forced her head to the mattress and face fucked her. Cooley left out temporarily, just removed his rubber and stroked it. Not much he could do yet, so he decided to move to the wall side of Hardecker's bed and move in beside her. Taking her hand from Trey he curled her fingers about his six gun and encouraged her to take it upon herself to pull the trigger. Fondling him with a firm dedication Cooley was a happy cat. So were her breasts as he squeezed her tit as an added bonus.

"Sad when we know all about Perbert even over at Harvester-Kent Momma." Trey huffed holding her ankles wide, she of course could not reply. "Your punk ass kid is famous after all those viral videos. He's a star... just like you it seems." Yep! So much for privacy. A cell was recording her fucking the trio. Cheesy grins all around they kept her busy. Finally, as she gushed across Trey's vividly thrusting cock he pulled out and made Rob back off. Rolling her over on top of him he pressed back up inside her. Rob returning grabbed her scalp and reintroduced his dick to her mouth.

Cooley moving around on the bed hovered over her ass and took it for a solid DP run between he and Trey. Her muffled cries over Rob's dick were more gurgles than words, but still a grateful admiration. The boy with the cell zoomed in on the double entry points for a stunning seesaw effect going in and out of her precious holes. She could not stop cumming, nor did she want to. Cooley having skipped putting his condom back on nutted up her anus pulling out with a cream pie flow that trickled down over Trey's scrotum. It looked awesome on video. Milking the cow!

Rob nutted in a dramatic snarl down her throat, then forced her to swallow it all before he removed himself from her throat. "TAKE IT ALL!" He snapped. She panted heavily and fought hard to bring him back for more. By all she deep throated him until his scrotum was empty and a sag bag against her chin, a quarter of his sack beneath the inside of her lower lip. Bitch was amazing. She made great porn. This video was going to break bank when Knox decided to sell copies of it. The Harvester-Kent boys had no problems being her co-stars.

Cooley spanking her sent her yelping and begging for more. This was what she craved. If only Dominic would offer her more of this. Maybe there lay her reasoning for keeping quiet. She would obey him for his gift of saying ALL MEN that wanted her were to be treated like Kings. His generosity would be abused as much as she could take. Let these bastards use her, she welcomed the challenges ahead. Whether Dom knew or not he could only blame himself for his definitive orders. Kelly was obedient to a fault, even if it was a misconstrued command.

Knox finishing his cigarette stepped back in to explore his friends and make certain she was cooperating to her fullest. With Trey the only one active at the moment, Rob bailing on her hungry lips she began yelling at the top of her lungs. "MORE! I NEED MORE!" Dillon chiming in stripped down and replaced Rob letting her wrap her lips tightly around his five-inch erection and bleed him dry. A boy named Jake covered up with a condom and moved back in on Kelly's ass. Trey just kept on plodding ahead. He concluded just how good Perbert's mom was and simply heard that hungers invitation. Silver platter Baby!

Two more boys crawled to each side of her and forced her hands into action jerking them off. Knox in the midst of it all reached in between bodies to pinch her nipples hard and painfully. She screamed across Dillon's cock at the pressure he was applying. "TAKE IT! TAKE IT!" He bellowed. No problem Boss! Her pain their gain.

Dillon jizzing in her mouth he withdrew allowing her right-hand man to replace him. He much bigger in size and girth fucked the snot out of her until he too rained on her tongue. Going! Going! Gone! He too backed away making it available to lefty. Hands free now she pawed at Trey below her for his ferocious stamina. Between he and Jake she lost her sanity and had a triple play orgasm that nearly knocked her unconscious. Limp in their possession they fucked her awake or not until she revived with a blood curdling scream that lost complete reality. Kelly Herbert showered Trey nonstop for literally two minutes straight. Juicy juice!

Knox standing away with his arms crossed heard feet coming up the stairs. Hoyt and Neo were back holding the sheet cake with white icing and a bag of candles. Witnessing the gangbang, they felt cheated by Knox. Only Trey in her at the moment the boy rolled her again to her back and pulled out of her. Ignoring Hardecker he yanked his condom off and dove back in before she could catch her breath. Taking her legs behind her head he stretched out on his toes and repeatedly slammed straight down into her so deep she couldn't make a sound. Her eyes were what screamed. Convulsing like a woman being exorcised she cascaded his piledriver beast in a fountain rising up and splattering her thighs, and his. Mind blown times eleven. Snarling hard Trey shot a glance at Knox as if seeking approval to nut. Knox shrugged and shared a gentleman's sway of hand as if saying, "After you."

Nodding with a sweaty grin Trey raged on until he destroyed her dimension in one fateful detonation, so thick and forceful she lost her vision for a moment. Eyes rolling back, she held her breath then awaited that final slam dunk. Trey hit bottom, Kelly fell silent and quaked like never in her life. Not even Dominic achieved this vibratory massacre. Collapsing over Kelly, Trey lay there, he himself shaking at his powerhouse driver's permit. Knox began clapping. Job well done!

"Uhh?" Hoyt fidgeted, "Are we getting some, or no?"

"Yep! Change of scenery boys." Knox chuckled. "Let's take this birthday bash next door." The group laughing followed his lead as Trey rolled off of Kelly. Dragging her from his bed by her hair he patted her cheek, "Wake up Slut! You have another party to attend." Dragging her limp body, she finally found the energy to keep up as he hauled her downstairs clinging to the bannisters for support. At the bottom the others circulated down. Propping her against the wall Knox looked toward the floor. "Shoelaces! Man up, guys." Taking his hint every tennis shoe around was unlaced and taken with them. Neo with the cake and candles trailed Knox as he forced Kelly to walk along with him to her home. Outside her front door Knox told everyone, "We all go in on stealth mode. No one even breaths hard. Understood?" The butt naked bunch nodded with primal intent. The lion sleeps with her tonight.

Agreed he motioned Dillon to open the door wide and to play doorman as everyone filed inside. Kelly's own nightlights leading the way, Knox ushered Kelly to her dining area and sat her up on the table of six seats. Coaxed to lay back dead center and stretched out he pats her belly to stay. Claiming the cake from Neo he sat it next to her. Shoelaces poised they tangled her wrists and ankles into a spread eagle, binding her to the table legs as tight as they could get her. She was sharing expressions of yearn even under the circumstances. Her son's bedroom was directly above her. It was almost as if she could hear Trav's heartbeat through the floor, ceiling in her circumstance.

Once bound completely Knox used his hands to grip chunks of cake and plant them all over her body. With the entire sheet cake covering her full-frontal landscape he set out planting tiny candles all over her. Eighteen in total he tossed the rest of the pack at Neo. Bic lighter in his pocket he lit all eighteen candles. Seats moved away she was surrounded by eleven hungry young men licking their lips. Dillon with his cell cam facing her recorded her toasty disposition.

Leaning into whisper into her right ear Knox told Kelly, "Now you... you can talk. I want you to sing Happy Birthday to Travis and look as sexy as possible." Her eyes flared at what he was ordering. What if her son heard her and came down? He would automatically know someone did this too her even if they managed to escape detection. Nodding at the last minute she began humming first then broke into a chorus. Not loud enough to wake Travis but just enough for the cell to hear her.

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday Dear Travis. Happy Birthday to you."

"And many Whore!" Knox added for effect. It was hard not to laugh. "Seeing as you're not here for your own party we'll blow out your candles Bitch Boy. We'll even eat the cake while Mommy makes a wish for you." Motioning everyone in they on the count of three each blew the flames out. "What did you wish for Mommy?"

"That this night never ends."

"Perfect! Eat up fellas." He whispered. Candles plucked out of harm's way the entire eleven ate the cake messily from her flesh, eleven tongues licking her at once until she was nearly spotless. Only the white icing smears looked as if she were in a messy bukkake. Her moans succulent and thankful Kelly cooed. A tongue on her clit however sent her back into an arch, her bonds creaking the table legs. Fingered ferociously by Hoyt wanting at least in on this much, Knox had to palm her mouth to keep her quiet. She came on Hoyt's knuckles and thanked him with a faint, "I adore you Sir." That resulted in Hoyt using his wet fingers when flipping off Travis through the ceiling. He then shoved his fingers down her throat while Kelly sucked them dry and appeared as not wanting to release them.

Before anything further, they heard footsteps above them, everyone tensing up and peering at the floor above. Travis Herbert trudged from his bedroom across the hall and to the bathroom. Hearing him pissing they all chuckled under their breath. Ignoring it the boys returned to feast on her flesh, kissing and sucking nipples, every inch of her found saliva bathing her pores. A tongue devoted to her clit she moaned until Knox kissed her on the lips to keep her silent. She found fingers up her cunt and her ass probing and tantalizing her sensitivity. She in silence thanks to her kiss, came hard all across her handy helpers and her tabletop.

A toilet flushing, they heard Travis return to his bed, springs squeaking ever so slightly until all went quiet as a mouse. Kiss completed Knox sighed into her mouth. "Isn't this better than just being laid by your bodybuilder?"

"I serve my master how he sees fit."

"You know you want more of this. Admit it."

"Yes Sir. Much, much more. Until My master denies all others but he."

"Don't let that happen."

"That is not up to me."

"Let's head out guys. Let's leave her here to rethink that." Quiet as church mice the group took their leave. Before Knox followed, he lit another candle and stuffed a bit of leftover cake into her belly button. Candle standing in the middle he walked out. Kelly stared at the ceiling in her bondage and wept.

"Please come back. I need you. I need more."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12